Corrupted by the Naughty Diary 02

Story Info
Her Daddy satiates a horny housewife and her twins.
7.8k words
4.7
60.8k
89

Part 2 of the 29 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 01/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy Satiates the Horny Housewife & Her Twins

Kristen was a shy and quiet girl with one naughty imagination.

And she was having so much fun writing dirty stories in the new diary that she found at the Dollar Store. She penned her wild imagination about what the people in her life actually did when she wasn't around. Her first story involved her parents, imagining that her mother made porn and didn't shoot indie films. But now she wanted to write a story solely about her dad.

He sold knives door to door for a company called Sharp Cut, who had the best kitchen knives on the market. Restaurant quality. And that inspired Kristen.

* * *

Everyone thinks my daddy is a great guy. A stand-up guy who would never cheat on my mom. They love each other. Why would Daddy cheat on her? But most of them don't know his real job. They all think he sells knives. That he works for Sharp Cut. But I know the truth.

He really works for Tart Sluts. It's a company that sells dildos. "Marital aids." Naughty toys for bored housewives who need something to get them through the day while their husbands are at work making the money. He's very good at his job. The best salesman at the company for seven years running.

Because he is good at seducing the panties off those bored housewives. He makes sure that they know how to use those toys.

Today, my daddy is walking up to the front door that belongs to Karen Holiday. A mother of two, she's about to have the most amazing afternoon of her life.

It all starts when Daddy knocks on the door.

* * *

Keith Miller

I enjoyed being a salesman. There was a skill to it. Going door to door, getting people to buy my product—the best kitchen knives in the world—was a challenge. It was a game, and I played to win. Mostly, it was bored housewives that I dealt with. Did they need these knives?

No.

But with a little bit of flirting, it was easy. They were just starved for male attention, and I provided it to them. It was that simple. I loved the way their eyes would light up as I smiled at them, complemented them. Then I showed in the knives, demonstrating how sharp they were. And they were so happy to spend their husbands' money.

I gripped my heavy case that was full of the knives that I would demonstrate. I marched up to the front door with confidence. I put on my winning smile and raise my hand. I liked to knock. A nice, confident rap on the door. Let the woman know that a man had arrived.

I knocked.

I shifted the case full of all the dildos I had for sale. And not just dildos. Vibrators. Anal beads. Clit rockets. Butt plugs. Ben wa balls. I had it all. My company, Tart Sluts, made the best "marital aids" on the market. No one had better than us, and the housewife that lived here was about to learn it.

The footsteps reached the door. I could tell they were a woman's. The unmistakable sound of slippers on hardwood floors. She opened the door, her face lighting up as she saw me smiling at her. I knew I was handsome. My wife told me all the time. It was why she cast me to star in her pornos.

"My hello, young lady," I said, my smile growing. "I was wondering if I could take a moment of your time to show you what naughty delights I have in my little case here." I lifted it and tapped the side.

"Young lady?" the woman said, color blushing her cheeks. She was what my son would call a MILF. She was my age, a mature woman with a great figure and a gorgeous face. Her black hair fell to her shoulders, and the t-shirt she wore cupped her ample bosom. She had on a pair of yoga pants that hugged her sleek thighs, and I bet it made her ass look amazing. "Me?"

"You," I said. "As young as my wife and just as pretty."

"And does she know that you flirt with other women?" said the gorgeous housewife.

"Are you going to tell her?" I asked with a conspiratorial playfulness to my tone.

"My lips are sealed," she said, using her left hand to run an imaginary zipper across her mouth. Her wedding ring flashed. "Just don't tell my husband I sometimes flirt with other men."

"That is a deal," I said, nodding.

She stared at the case. Then she gasped. "Tart Sluts? Oh, my, just what are you selling, Mister...?"

"Miller. Keith Miller." I took her left hand with my right. "And you?"

"Karen," she answered. "Karen Holiday."

"Well, Mrs. Holiday, you're going to want to enjoy what I have in here," I said, grinning at her. "The best collection of marital aids that you'll ever enjoy."

She shuddered, her cheeks burning bright red. "Oh, my, really?"

"Way better than whatever little vibrator you have hiding in your underwear drawer," I told her as I set the case down on the coffee table. "Trust me, what I have in here is going to make your body quiver."

She moved towards me, staring down at the case. I snapped open the metal clasps. She shivered as I opened it up and revealed the assorted collection of toys I had here. Each one was held in black foam perfectly cut in shape for the toy. There was a surprising number of them held in it, and more than one layer of foam. I pulled out the top one. She gasped at the sight of the double-headed dildo that dominated much of the next layer.

"Oh, my, I don't need something like that," Mrs. Holiday said as I pulled out the next tray. The bottom one held the small stuff. Butt plugs. Clit rockets. And a nice set of ben wa balls.

"Well, there's something in here you need, don't you?" I said. "I know, you need the Silver Rocket." I pulled out a sleek, anodized aluminum vibrator. It was polished to a mirror finish with a black base that twisted to turn it on. "This has the latest in vibrating technology. Its motor can produce variable speeds. It can get you going, or finish you off. You will be hurtling towards your climax using this."

I twisted the base.

The toy hummed to life.

Her eyes widened at the sight of the silver shaft fuzzing to insubstantiality at the edges. The hum was electric. I could tell by how she quivered that she was intrigued. She licked her lips, her hips shifting from side to side. She wanted that in her.

"Okay, Mrs. Holiday, I just need you to strip naked," I said. "How else can I demonstrate how amazing the Silver Rocket is?"

"Oh, yes, that makes sense," the married woman said.

She pulled off the t-shirt she was wearing. I love the sight of her large breasts constrained in her cream-hued bra. Her tits jiggled as she carefully folded her top and set it on the couch. Then she reached behind her and unhooked her bra. My dick throbbed in my pants.

She slipped the straps off her shoulders and the cups fell away from her heavy tits. I groaned at those soft and big breasts quivering. Her nipples thrust hard and dark-red before her. They were such suckable nipples. The type I just wanted to chew on.

"I hope you don't think I'm a... forward woman," she said as she hooked the waistband of her yoga pants. "I wouldn't normally strip naked in front of a man who wasn't my husband, but..."

"But you are eager to try out the Silver Rocket and see just how amazing it is," I said with a big and understanding grin.

She smiled, clearly relieved that I didn't think she was a horny slut. I did, and she would be one by the time I was done with her.

She shoved off her yoga, pants exposing a matching pair of cream-hued panties. They were so delicious, the front soaked with her excitement. I couldn't wait for her to show off her thick bush. I just knew her black curls would be dripping with pussy cream.

She folded her yoga pants just as carefully as her blouse, setting them on those garments. Then she hooked her fingers into the waistband of her panties. She pushed those off, the fabric rolling as it slid over her curving rump and lush thighs.

Just as I thought, she had a thick bush.

I licked my lips as more and more of her curls appeared. They hid her pussy, but those dewdrops clung to the tangled thatch. She was aroused. Perfect. This was just what I wanted. She stepped out of her panties, folding them with dainty embarrassment, and put them beneath her yoga pants.

Fully naked, she said, "Now what?"

"Why, I use the Silver Rocket on you," I said. I sank down on the couch and patted the spot beside me. "Just sit down right here, and I will make you cum with our amazing product. Now, just remember, this is a demonstration. But... if you feel any urges, that's perfectly natural while being pleasured by one of our toys. Just give in to them."

"Okay," she said as she sat down beside me, her big, soft titties swaying. This gorgeous housewife was so delectable.

I turned on the vibrator, loving the silver shaft humming in my hand. I pressed it between her legs and up towards her black bush. Those curls dripping in her pussy juices. It was so hard not to lick my lips in delight. I pushed the tip into her pubic hair.

She bucked when I brushed her pussy lips. I rubbed the tip of the vibrator up and down her slit. I massaged her vulva and her labia with the humming toy. She groaned, her lush boobs jiggling. Then she gasped as I must have brushed her clit.

"Do you see how the motor just gets your pussy revving?" I asked as I nuzzled the toy into her snatch.

"Yes!" she moaned as the toy sank slowly into her twat. "Oh my God! Oh, wow, that feels so good!"

"So, Mrs. Holiday, is that a better toy than you've ever felt?" I asked her as I sank the toy deeper into her married cunt.

She nodded her head as the vibrator buzzed away in her snatch. I had it almost all the way in her now. I slowly pumped it in and out of her, letting her feel the vibrations all the way in her core. I knew that an orgasm was already building in her.

As I worked the toy in that out of her snatch with one hand, I used my other hand to unzip my fly. Her gaze shot down to the bulge in my pants. She licked her lips, her eyes glassy with her lust. She groaned as I pulled my cock out through the slit in my boxers.

"Just go with any desires you feel while the vibrator is humming away in you," I told her as I plunged it in and out of her cunt.

Mrs. Holiday stared at my cock throbbing in my hand. I worked the vibrator slowly in and out of her pussy now. It hummed away, giving her the rapture that she craved. This was the moment that I loved the most. The married housewife surrendering to her lusts.

She bent over, her large breasts swinging, and engulfed the tip of my cock. I groaned as those plump lips slid over my dick. The last man she had touched with those was her husband, kissing him goodbye as he went off to work. Now she suckled on my dick with hunger.

She blew me was such a ravenous passion. I groaned, fucking the vibrator in and out of her pussy as she nursed on my cock.

"That's it," I said as she bobbed her head. "Just imagine your husband doing this to you. How amazing it will be to suck his dick just like this. You see how perfect our marital aids are?"

She moaned around my cock, her passion humming around the spongy crown. Pleasure shot through me as she moaned.

"That is what the Silver Rocket can do for your marriage. It can heat it up. Make it so you are a slut in the bedroom for your husband. Just worshiping his dick. Slobbering on it like you're doing with my cock." I shuddered. "Yes, just like that Mrs. Holiday. Show me your passion."

She showed me.

Her head worked up and down my cock. She suckled on me with such hunger. I moaned as her tongue danced around my dick. She swirled about me, teasing me. I groaned as the pressure in my balls swelled and swelled. It was just so delicious what she did to me. I enjoyed every moment of it.

The ache at the tip of my dick grew. I came closer and closer to spurting my cum into her hungry mouth. The naughty hot wife worshiped my dick as I pumped that vibrator in and out of her juicy cunt. She came closer to cumming.

And so did I.

"Yes, yes, just keep sucking my dick, Mrs. Holiday," I groaned as I savored her hot mouth sliding up and down my dick. "I will give you a mouth full of jizz."

I worked the vibrator faster and faster in and out of Mrs. Holiday's cunt. She moaned around my cock, the humming delight sending pleasure shooting down to my heavy balls. I was so close to cumming. So close to filling her mouth with my jizz. I jammed the toy deep into her snatch.

The shaft hummed inside of her. She trembled, suckling so hard on my dick. Then she squealed. Her body trembled as her orgasm swept through her. I reveled in making the married woman cum as she blew me. The pressure at the tip of my cock burst.

I exploded.

"Fuck, yes!" I moaned as I pumped blast after blast of my seed into her mouth. "Mrs. Holiday!"

She moaned as I flooded her.

Pleasure shot through me as I spurted again and again into her mouth. I couldn't wait to tell my wife, Ashley, all about today. It would make my little cuckqueen so hot. She got off knowing I fucked other women.

My balls emptied themselves into Mrs. Holiday's mouth. I groaned through clenched teeth as the pleasure hammered my mind. Rapture burst across my thoughts, stars twinkling before my gaze. The couch groaned beneath me as I shuddered, my hands stirring the vibrator around in her spasming snatch.

"What are you doing to our mother!" gasped a pair of girls staring at me.

* * *

My daddy was caught by Mrs. Holiday's twin, eighteen-year-old daughters. The two girls are identical, named Riley and Keily. They're both petite, with small breasts and trimmed bushes covering their little pussies. Of course, my daddy couldn't see that because of their clothes. He could just see the black hair framing their shocked faces.

Their pale features grow redder and redder as they watch their mother swallow the last of daddy's cum.

Daddy grins at them. He's got more customers to demonstrate his products on. Barely legal girls his own daughters' age makes him hard.

* * *

Keith Miller

I grinned at the two identical girls staring at me. They were petite with black hair, looking young. My own daughters' ages. That made my dick throb hard in Mrs. Holiday's mouth. I was excited to have more customers to use my products on.

"Your mother is loving the marital aid that I am demonstrating on her," I said to the twin girls. I pulled the vibrator out of their mother's twat. I held up the Silver Rocket to them. "See."

Their mother slid her lips up my cock and popped off. Drool and jizz dribble down her chin. She licked her lips, her face flushed from her orgasm, and said, "He's such a good salesman."

"You were sucking on his cock, Mom," one of the two girls said.

"Because that is how I would pleasure your father while he used it on me," she said like that was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Why don't you show one of your daughters how good it feels on her pussy," I said. "Kneel before her, pull off her jeans and panties, and rub that vibrator against her cunt."

"Yes, that's a great idea," Mrs. Holiday said. The busty mommy slid off the couch and knelt before the rightmost twin. "You're going to love this so much, Riley," she moaned. "Let's get those jeans and panties off."

I grinned and watched as the quivering Riley stared down at her mother. Mrs. Holiday unsnapped the fastener of the girl's jeans. Then the naughty mommy drew those denim pants down her daughter's lush thighs. Riley was wearing a pair of pink panties with a cute bow on the front.

Just like my youngest daughter Britney would wear. I imagined her with her brown pigtails looking just as adorable.

"Is this really okay, Mom?" asked the other twin. That must be Keily.

"He's a professional," Mrs. Holiday said as she now slid her hands up Riley's slender thighs. My dick throbbed so hard as I watched the mother hook the waistband of her daughter's panties.

I groaned as Mrs. Holiday drew down those panties and revealed a trimmed bush of black hair. A sparse patch of hair that did little to hide her daughter's virginal pussy. I groaned as Riley swayed, her mother drawing those panties down past her knees letting them drop around her ankles. The girl stepped out of them in her jeans as her mother raised the vibrator.

The mother pressed the vibrator through her daughter's sparse, blonde curls and rubbed at her pussy. The girl jumped, her moans echoing through the living room as she felt the power of the Silver Rocket on her virgin cunt.

As she quivered in delight, I fell to my knees behind her mother. My wet dick smacked Mrs. Holiday on the rump. She gasped as I slid my cock down toward her dripping bush. Riley's let her mother use the toy on her as I lined up to fuck the married woman.

"Mom!" Keily gasped. "He's about to... To..."

"Fuck me?" Mrs. Holiday purred as she rubbed that vibrator up and down Riley's slit. "Of course, he's going to fuck me. He's demonstrating his product."

"But what about dad?" Keily gasped as I thrust my cock into her mother's depths.

"He's not here, so a real man has to step up and take care of your mother's wet and hot cunt," I groaned as I savored that married snatch squeezing about my dick.

"Oh, I thought you were bigger than my husband," moaned Mrs. Holiday. "Oh, girls, Mr. Miller has such an amazing dick. He's going to fuck your mother so hard with his big cock!"

As I drew back my hips, Mrs. Holiday's tight pussy squeezing about my withdrawing dick, she shoved the vibrator hard against her daughter's virgin pussy. Riley gasped and bucked as her cherry popped. I groaned in delight as the mother deflowered her own daughter.

I slammed back into Mrs. Holiday's juicy snatch as she plunged the vibrator deep into her daughter's once-pure pussy. Riley squealed in delight as she felt that buzzing toy plunging into her untouched depths.

I fucked away at Mrs. Holiday as she worked the vibrator in and out of Riley's cunt. Keily just watched on, her eyes so wide and face so red as she witnessed me fucking her mother. She trembled as her mother made her sister squeal with delight.

"Mr. Miller!" moaned the naughty housewife as I fucked her pussy. "Oh, Mr. Miller, I love your dick in me! It's even better than the Silver Rocket!"

"Really?" Riley moaned as she trembled, that sex toy plunging in and out of her deflowered twat.

"Yes!" Mrs. Holiday moaned, her cunt clamping down hard on my dick.

Keily just watched on, fidgeting.

I gripped her mother's hips as I fucked away hard. I drove my dick into that juicy, married snatch. I reveled in cuckolding the twins' father. It was such a rush to pound Mrs. Holiday before her daughters. The MILF moaned as she work that vibrator in and out of Riley's twat.

Then the mother leaned forward and started licking at her daughter's twat. At the girl's clit. Mrs. Holiday's snatch squeezed down tight on my thrusting cock. She massaged me with her hot flesh, swelling the pressure in my nuts. I couldn't wait to unleash all my cum into her fertile depths.

Riley shuddered as her mother tongued her clit. Mrs. Holiday moaned as I fucked her, my balls slapping into her bush. Her butt-cheeks rippled from the impact of my crotch. I spanked her every time I buried to the hilt in her cunt.

"Yes, yes, squeeze that cheating snatch on my dick," I groaned. "You're going to cum so much harder on my dick than your husband's!"

"Yes!" Mrs. Holiday squealed. "So hard. I want you to flood me with all your jizz, too!"

"Mother!" Keily gasped.

"Oh, you have to experience this," moaned Mrs. Holiday as I drilled in and out of her snatch. "You have no idea how wonderful it is to have a real man fuck your pussy. I wouldn't need to buy dildos and vibrators if your father had a cock like this! You're going to love it!"

"I can't wait!" whimpered Riley. "Oh, Mom, I love you licking my clit. You're going to make me cum!"