Corrupted by the Naughty Diary 22

Story Info
A busty teacher has one hot and naughty secret!
7.7k words
4.76
13.5k
14

Part 22 of the 29 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 01/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Busty Teacher's Stripper Secret

It's prom night at the junior college, so of course a nerdy shut-in like Kristen is at home.

She has no interest in prom. If some boy had invited her, she would have said no. Her best friend, Natalie, was too giddy with the event to even ask Kristen if she was going. In fact, Kristen hardly remembered the last time they spoke.

It didn't matter. Natalie would have an important role in the story Kristen is penning. She's about to reshape reality again and has no idea what her pen is doing. She's just eager to write her next naughty story, consumed by her selfish sins.

Isolated. Alone. Vulnerable.

Just the way the diary wants its maker wants her to be.

* * *

Natalie Bishop

I smiled as I stared around at the auditorium of the community center. Stars hung from the ceiling, gleaming silver and catching the lights. They twinkled, splashing prismatic hues across the floor. I spun around in my dress, laughing in delight.

I was on the prom committee, so it was so wonderful that it had turned out like this. It was perfect. I smiled and headed for the door. I had to greet the students as they came in. Made sure they bought their tickets. Check that the sluts weren't wearing panties.

Normal things like that.

I smiled as the first couple approached, so glad that there were no hitches.

* * *

At the last minute, the Community Center had to cancel holding prom. A disaster with their sprinkler system. The building is unusable. The prom committee is in a panic, but one of their members knows just where to hold it.

After all, her mother dances there. Natalie makes the call to the last venue left in town: Paradise Strip Club. In a short time, it's settled. The Cum to School Prom will now be held at the strip club. Of course, there wouldn't be any dancers there, but one teacher has a wicked secret that's about to be exposed.

* * *

Natalie Bishop

I was so glad that the strip club could host us. My mom working there was a big help. She was still dancing there, making lots of money as her belly swelled with her baby. It was probably my wonderful boyfriend Carter's baby.

But there were no dancers. The owner wasn't about to pay his girls out of his pocket, and we couldn't afford to pay for them. The prom committee had to dig deep into our coffers just to throw this together at the last moment.

Luckily, there were plenty of sluts at our school who could be amateur strippers and lap dancers.

I had Ms. Kwon, the school's guidance counselor, helping me out. She was the leading expert on sluts attending our college. She knew each one by sight. That was why I had a box of ribbons. White for the good girls, and red for the bad girls.

This would be such a wild prom.

"Here you go," I purred to Veronica, one of the girls on the volleyball team. "Your red ribbon."

"Oh, so I get to have a lot of fun," she purred. All the girls on the volleyball team were sluts according to Ms. Kwon. "Why else do they were bikinis and play volleyball if not to show off their bodies?"

I could not dispute that logic.

Next up was a cute, Black girl named Evayne with her boyfriend. I handed her a white ribbon. "Have fun."

* * *

Ms. Agnes August

I had to chaperon the dance. This might be a junior college, but that didn't mean we could trust the students.

I had been here many times. My cheeks burned with the fear one of the staff would recognize me. They didn't know that I was a respectable teacher by day. And, of course, my coworkers and students couldn't know what I did to make extra money. Paying off my college loans was killer.

Who would have thought that Ingenious Interpretive Dance wouldn't help me get a well-paying job? I had to get my teaching certificate and strip. Well, at least I used my dance experience as my alter ego. So not a complete waste.

A hand grabbed my ass. I gasped and glanced back at one of the few students who knew my secret. Carter Miller. His girlfriend, Natalie, also knew. Her mother, it turned out, danced here. Carter and Natalie had come in on a date and seen me.

"Why aren't you on the stage," Carter said. "Ms. July."

I shuddered at him using my stripper name. "I'm not working that job tonight. Besides, there are plenty of girls wearing the red ribbon. Isn't that what they're for?"

"Doesn't mean they don't need the encouragement," he said. "A teacher to show them how to do it and inspire them to shake their asses. You have to do it, Ms. July. For the sake of the school."

I swallowed, my pussy clenching. Dancing before my students was such a turn-on. I had masturbated many times after a night of shaking my ass thinking about stripping during my lessons or an assembly. Just showing the sexy, young men how hot I was. My cheeks blazed hot. This was insane, but... He was right. The prom was already having a hard enough time being in the strip club. It wasn't ideal. I had to do my part.

"Fine," I said and headed to the DJ.

He glanced up at me and blinked. "Ms. July... You really are a teacher, huh? Those glasses you wear aren't for show."

I shook my head. "I'm going on stage."

"That's what I want to hear," he said. "Inspire those sluts to get out there and shake their young asses. I want to see me some barely legal tits and coed cunts."

I rolled my eyes. He was such a pig. I headed for the stage, glad I had worn something I could strip in. Pencil skirt. Blouse. Thigh-high stockings. Panties. Bra. High heels. Oh, yes, I would kill it. I moved to the stairs on the side and mounted them.

The music cut off and the DJ cut in, "Boys and girls, the first slut of the night is taking the stage. And she's no amateur. She's Paradise Kiss's own naughty teacher, Ms. July!"

The students turned and stared at me as one of my favorite songs to strip to thundered through the air. Van Halen's Hot for Teacher. My hips swayed as the students rushed to the stage. Well, the boys did in their handsome tuxes, their youthful faces lighting up.

"Ms. August!"

"That's fucking Ms. August!"

"I had her for social studies last semester!"

"God, we're going to see her huge tits live! I've spanked to those milkers so many times!"

"Ms. August, sit on my face!"

"On my dick!"

"Show us those big knockers!"

I loved it. My pussy burned with the delight of this moment. My hips swayed as the music thundered. I spun on my heels, deftly unbuttoning my blouse. They didn't have singles to rain down on the stage, but they did have lust in their eyes.

I yanked open my blouse, showing off my tits clad in my silky, purple bra. They groaned as I threw off my blouse. My tits jiggled in the top as my pussy clenched. I soaked my panties as I wiggled my hips. I ran my hands down my sides and over my ass. I slapped my cheeks through my skirt.

"TAKE IT OFF!" the boys shouted. "TAKE IT OFF!"

I unzipped my pencil skirt and thrust my arms over my head. I wiggled my hips slowly from side to side, working my skirt down my legs. They fell off and landed in a puddle around my feet. I wore a pair of satin panties, purple to match the bra, that hugged my butt-cheeks.

They cheered as I reached the stripper pole. I grabbed it and swung.

They thundered with applause as I spun around it, scissoring my legs outward to flash the soaked crotch of my panties. My breasts bounced in my bra. They were salivating for me. They wanted me so badly. They wanted me to dance on their fleshy poles.

I spun off the stripper pole as I unhooked my bra. A new song played. Love Bites (So Do I) by Halestorm. I loved women singing metal. The song pulsed through the air as I ripped my bra off and let it fall.

The boys groaned at the sight of my big breasts. They were soft and delicious, jiggling as I swayed to the music. They all drooled over my tits, and now they could see them in person. I pushed up my glasses and winked at Ben, a boy from my third-period class.

I spun around and bent over, thrusting my rump at the boys. I hooked my panties.

They groaned.

The ones before me watched my swaying tits as I shoved my satin panties off my rump. The cloth rolled off my ass and down my thighs. I flashed my bald beaver at Ben and the other students. Their groans were just audible above Halestorm.

I grinned from ear to ear as I straightened and stepped out of my panties. I bared my shaved twat to all my students. They groaned in delight. Girls wearing red ribbons were watching, too. They had such envy in their eyes.

They were sluts like me and craved all the male attention.

That was what sluts craved. D & A. Dicks and attention.

I hugged the stripper pole, my tits engulfing the smooth metal. My pussy rubbed against it as I wrapped my legs around it. I spun around it, releasing it with my arms and leaning back. I spun around it, holding it just with my thighs. I spun, my tits heaving, my twat rubbing on the rod.

I added some natural grease to it.

I slid down until I settled on my back. I rolled over and came up dancing. I swayed to the music as the song came to an end. I blew kisses to the boys as I sauntered toward the end, naked and wet. Carter was at the stairs.

The song died down.

"Give it up for the sexiest teacher, Ms. July!" the DJ shouted as Carter pulled me to him.

"Time for my lap dance," he said.

"Oh, yes," I moaned as the DJ announced, "Give it up for Jenny."

A slut in a tight-fitting, blue dress stepped on stage. She blew a kiss. I heard a rumor she cheated on her boyfriend. She was definitely a slut, but that wasn't my concern. I had a lap dance to give to the most handsome student at my college. He made me wet whenever I saw him, often with his two girlfriends on his arms.

He sank into a chair along the wall where the lap dances were held. I smiled as a new song started playing. I turned around and thrust my ass at his face. I wiggled my hips at him, my butt-cheeks jiggling. My bald twat was almost in his face. He had to be smelling my tangy musk.

My big boobs swayed. My blonde hair spilled around my cheeks. I pushed up my glasses as Carter enjoyed the sight. I could feel him smiling as he stared at my shaved cunt. He loved what he saw. I just knew it. This was so wild. I was so excited by this.

I then planted my tush on his crotch, feeling his bulge.

"Ms. August," he groaned.

"It's Ms. July right now," I purred, grinding on him.

He laughed, his hands sliding over my body. There were no bouncers here to stop him, not that they ever really did. We loved it when guys touched us. Even fucked us. I quivered in delight as my student gripped my tits. He massaged them, sending such heat rushing through me.

His cock throbbed beneath my ass. I loved hearing him groan as I did this. He was in heaven right now. I could just tell. He savored everything that I had. It was a wonderful treat to have him kneading my breasts while I felt that cock.

"God, I have to have your dick in me," I moaned. "Get it out."

A few of the guys were watching, waiting for their turn to get a lap dance from me. Jenny was down to just her panties on stage as Carter reached beneath my ass and unzipped his fly. I raised my ass so he could fish out his cock. When I lowered my cunt a moment later, I groaned in delight.

I winked at Ben as he stared at me with such heat in his eyes and plunged my cunt down Carter's dick. I moaned in delight as my pussy swallowed Carter's massive dick. He had one of the biggest cocks in the world. Only his father, who often came in with Carter's mother, could compare.

I loved giving Mr. Miller and his slutty wife lap dances.

Carter was just as endowed as his father.

I shuddered as I gripped my knees. I squeezed my cunt around his cock and lifted my pussy up him. It took working out and doing so many squats to have the leg strength to give a guy this sort of lap dance. I loved it, though.

My big boobs jiggled as he groaned. His hands stroked my sides and back as I worked my twat up and down his dick. My butt-cheeks jiggled as I plunged back down him. He groaned in delight as my pussy massaged him.

I would have all his cum spurting into me. He would flood me with all that he had. It would be so amazing. I wanted his jizz in me. I craved having all that cum spurting into me. I whimpered as I rode him, my thighs flexing.

"Damn, you have some moves," he groaned. "Goddamn, that's incredible, Ms. July."

"Mmm, I know," I purred, wiggling my hips and adding a stirring motion. "Just enjoy, cutie!"

"I am fucking enjoying it," he groaned as I worked up and down him. "Shit, you got a tight cunt and know how to use it!"

I smiled, so glad that he appreciated my pussy's performance.

I clamped my cunt down on him and danced with all my might, my orgasm building and building. My butt-cheeks jiggled as I slammed down his cock. I loved how they felt in me as I slid back up him. He groaned at the heat of what I did to him. This was such a wild moment.

"Fuck," he growled. "Oh, fuck, that's good. That's so fucking good!"

I grinned from ear to ear, riding him with all that I had. It was so good to feel his dick in me. He felt so amazing in my snatch. I rode up and down him. I loved how wondrous he felt. It was so good to ride him with all that I had.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned.

"Oh, fuck yeah, that's good. That's so damned good. Just keep riding me, Ms. July!"

I gripped him and rode him for all I was worth. The heat built and built in my twat. I hurtled toward my climax. It would be so good to have him spurting his cum into me. I would just have a big climax. A huge burst of delight would wash over me.

I gripped his dick with all that I had. I loved him. I savored his thick dick around me. It was so great to ride him like this. It was just so great to work my hot twat up and down him. I hurtled toward bursting.

"Ms. July," he groaned. "Let me feel that pussy going wild."

"Yes," I whimpered and plunged my twat down his dick. I swallowed him to the hilt. I wanted to feel him spurting his cum into me. I craved that so much. My pussy spasmed around his dick as I climaxed. "Cum in me, Carter!"

My twat spasmed around him. I suckled at him as the rapture washed through me. His hands swept around me and found my tits. He squeezed them tight and growled in delight. His cum erupted into my pussy. I loved his jizz splashing against my cervix

"Ms. July!" he growled. "Yes!"

The pleasure slammed through my body. It was so amazing to have all that ecstasy rushing through me. I loved the heat. The bliss. It was all so magnificent. I was in heaven here. I just enjoyed this delight with all my might.

My cunt writhed around his dick. I spasmed about him, milking out his cock. More and more of his cum pumped into my twat. It was so good having all that jizz splashing against my womb. I gloried in his spunk filling me up.

"Oh, yes," I moaned as he fired the last of his cum into me. "Oh, that's good. Mmm, I know who wants a lap dance--"

"Ms. August," gasped Pita, one of the cheerleaders. She had changed into her slutty uniform, the skirt so short it flashed the thong she wore that hugged her pussy. A boob tube clung to her breasts. She wore her red ribbon about her neck like a choker. "Can you... Can you teach me how to be a stripper?"

"Oh, of course," I said. "Sorry, Ben, you'll have to wait for your turn."

"Yes, Ms. August," he groaned.

"Ms. July right now, "I purred. "I'm a stripper."

I sauntered to the stage, holding Pita's hand. I stopped by the DJ. He smiled. Jenny was jumping into the crowd, the boys all over her naughty body. I led Pita up on stage, my big breasts jiggling. Carter's cum spilled out of my twat.

"Now Ms. July is giving Precious Pita a lesson in how to be a stripper," said the DJ. "So buckle up, boys, this is going to be hot!"

Pita grinned as she gained the stage and started dancing without my prompting. I think the slut just wanted to get me on stage with her. She had a good presence, her body moving and boobs bouncing in her boob tube. She had a tramp stamp that looked so naughty.

"Come now," I said as she turned to me. "Shake that ass and really get that skank skirt swirling."

She did.

"You're Latina. Use that booty. Shake it in the guy's faces. Like this." I thrust my ass at the side of the stage and clapped my butt-cheeks, cum spilling hot down my thighs.

"Yes, Ms. July," she cooed and did the same on the other side of the stage, her ripe breasts jiggling before me as she clapped her butt-cheeks in her cheerleader thong.

I nodded at her as we straightened and danced around each other. I loved how her boobs quivered. I grabbed her boob tube and ripped it off. I threw it down, her breasts coming free. She grinned from ear to ear. I cupped those tits.

I ducked my head down and suckled on one. The guys whooped and hollered. They loved seeing us lez out. It was the fun of two girls on stage at the same time. I nibbled on her nub while wiggling my rump at the audience.

Cum spilled down my hot thighs.

I ripped my mouth off her nipple and cupped my breasts. I jiggled them to the beast of the music. They rippled in my hand. She smacked her lips and ducked her head down. She engulfed my nipple. I loved how she suckled on me. It was so much fun to have her doing that. She nibbled on them.

Then she dropped to her knees and just buried her face into my sloppy cunt.

"Oh, yes," I moaned, my boobs jiggling.

We were done with dancing. She hadn't even taken her panties off. Her hands gripped my butt-cheeks as she licked up Carter's cum. The boys pounded the stage as they watched her feasting on me. She licked up the jizz spilling out of me.

It was so exciting to have her doing that while everyone watched. All those hungry boys were out there. Some were getting lap dances from the sluts. They were having a wild time. I smiled at them as that naughty cheerleader licked my pussy.

"Precious Pita is earning her A from Ms. July," the DJ boomed.

"A C for cunnilingus!" I moaned, savoring that tongue dancing over my folds.

She licked up the cum off my pussy. It was so good having her do that. I loved every last second of her doing that to me. It was just so good to have her flicking her tongue over my petals. She gathered up all that jizz that she could.

My big boobs bounced as the boys roared. They stared at me with such passion while their dates were watching. Or getting wild. Some of the guys were just fucking the sluts. The girls with red ribbons were taking on two or three guys at a time.

Good for them.

"Oh, that's it, Pita," I moaned.

"Nothing like munching on a teacher's creampie," she moaned.

I grinned down at her as she thrust her tongue into my snatch. She flicked around in me. It was so good having her do that to me. I trembled as I noticed there were even some couples dancing. Carter had both his girlfriends, the three of them swaying together.

Natalie looked sexy with the pregnant swell of her belly filling out her pink prom dress. Mention Beth is also pregnant?

Pita thrust her tongue into my cunt. She swirled about in me, gathering up all that cum she could find in me. She scooped it out. I grinned from ear to ear as she did that. It was just so amazing to have her doing that. I loved it so much.

I savored the way she flicked her tongue around in me. It was so good to have her caressing me. It was just a delight to feel her doing that. I groaned, my head throwing back as she scooped all that jizz out of me.

It was pure passion.

Just such a wonderful treat. She stirred her tongue around in my snatch, searching for more of the jizz. She must not be finding it. She kept looking, though I was so grateful that she kept swirling around in me.

Her tongue flicked out of my pussy and brushed my clit.