Corrupted by the Naughty Diary 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned, savoring all that cum splashing down on us.

"Oh, Will," moaned Evayne.

He erupted one more time. I smiled and pulled back, my face dripping in cum. "Now you give him a good lap dance."

"I will, Ms. July," she said and spun around. She hiked her skirt up to pleasure her man. She was such a good girl.

I smiled as I found several students eager for me to give them a lap dance with all my holes. I loved being a stripper-slut by night and a teacher by day. Ms. July and Ms. August. What a wonderful life I had.

* * *

Ms. July made the party a hit. It was a wild prom as all the sluts stripped and gave lap dances under the slutty teacher's wanton tutelage.

* * *

Kristen shudders through her orgasm. She pants, her prom story finished.

She has no regret about missing prom. Not when she has a story to write. She doesn't know what the next one will be. Right now, she just feels like hugging her pillow and drifting into her dreams, all alone in her perverted fantasy world.

To be continued...