All Comments on 'Corrupted by the Naughty Diary 22'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hot Hot Hot!!!

Bad_Robot64Bad_Robot647 months ago

I'm really looking forward to when she finally learns what she has done. Maybe she finds her sister being fucked by their daddy and gets pulled in for a foursome by her mother. Has to take the train and finds herself in the free-use cart. Maybe the diary falls into the hands of someone she has perverted and they decide to write their own story about Kristen right before she can stop them... Anyway. Whatever you decide to do just know I like your content. Keep it up.

DaddywantsmilkDaddywantsmilk7 months ago

It's a great story and I can't wait for more. Maybe the cheer coach is frustrated because since prom there's been a constant line at the librarian and he doesn't want to wait. He entered his office to find the head cheerleader on his desk wearing only her cheer skirt and kneesocks. Unlike the rest of the cheerleaders she is totally dedicated to him so he breeds her. Then they go to the change room for morning inspection and the entire squad is lined up naked many leaking cum (including males). The head cheerleader leads him to the back where the newbies (just turned 18) are standing with hoods over their heads and he fucks them all as initiation. One of the girls feels better than the rest and as he cums in her he notices a birthmark and realises that she's his daughter who he has just impregnated. Unfortunately the head cheerleader doesn't have good enough grades or big tits so no colleges want to take her so the coach gives her a job as his assistant and takes her home where she and his daughter service his every need and grow their pregnant bellies together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
8764 Followers
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...