Corrupted by the Naughty Diary 24

Story Info
The overworked father's job has hired some office sluts!
7.5k words
4.58
12.2k
9

Part 24 of the 29 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 01/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Office Slut Stress Relief

Kristen is so excited when she figures out a hot story. Mr. Holiday needs some relief. Thanks to Kristen's writing, her fantasy world is coming true. Though the naughty writer doesn't know she's making her wicked desires come true, they are.

Mr. Holiday has a pregnant wife, and Kristen knows he's getting no relief. That's how she's written the story so far. Mrs. Holiday and her twin daughters are too busy sneaking off to be fucked by Kristen's father. He's knocked them both up and giving those pregnant whores all the dick they need.

Which leaves Mr. Holiday getting no pussy.

Kristen wants him to have his fun, too. He needs relief. He's a hard worker. The sort of high-stress environment where the men need to have their dick sucked by sluts. By girls who knew to take care of their men. In Kristen's world, women are either good girls faithful to their men or complete sluts that have to be fucked all the time.

And as she pens her stories, she's making that fantasy a reality.

Hiding out during the lunch break, she sits down to pen her new story about office sluts relieving the men at Mr. Holiday's work. A new policy that Kristen is eager to create. She opens her special diary, never wondering why she hasn't filled it up yet.

Little things no longer bother Kristen. She's focusing all her attention on the diary. On creating her fantasy. She's too busy writing to live herself.

* * *

Russel Holiday

I was bushed. I had been getting all the overtime I could. My wife and both our twin daughters were pregnant. They all had gotten pregnant at nearly the same time. My vasectomy didn't hold. My doctor said it could happen. My daughters, though...

They were both sexually active, it turned out. I didn't want to know the details. Their mother was taking care of it, but it meant my daughters were now teenage single mothers. Part of the epidemic spreading in the country.

So I had to make more.

Take overtime.

Volunteer for extra shifts.

I had barely seen my family because of it. I hadn't had sex with my wife since she told me she was pregnant, and that was... what, six months ago. She was round and had no interest in sex the few times I tried. She was content with having another baby.

So I was frustrated. Jacking off to porn in the bathroom late at night before crawling exhausted into bed wasn't the life I should be having. It sucked, but there just didn't seem to be anything I could do about it. I just had to work.

My wife was happy. She was decorating the nursery where all three babies would be sleeping. She was spending more money to get ready for the coming kids. I mean, I was excited to be a father again and a grandfather, but...

I needed a break.

The alarm on my phone went off. I groaned. It was time for another meeting. My boss, Mr. Trevors, liked to call them often then he expected us to get the same amount of work done even after he wasted an hour of our time.

Oh, some of the meeting was important, but most of the time they were just Mr. Trevors pontificating about how great he was at golf or the latest video game he was playing. He could just strut up and down before us, knowing that we had to sit here and take it.

It sucked.

I slumped into the room and groaned. It was a quarterly goal meeting. They were the absolute worst. I wasn't the only one groaning. The men and women on my floor were all sinking into their seats. We were a mix of accountants and software guys who worked on our accounting software.

Mr. Trevor stood before us, a tall and handsome man, and slapped at the whiteboard. "That's right, we need to get those billable hours up, guys." He surveyed us with that cocky smile. The Black man used to play football in college and still believed that was his greatest achievement. "There are corporate books to fix, vendor payments to categorize, and payrolls to manage. You need to be working harder. We're down 3% this quarter. We have got to make it up! I need you all to work hard like my man, Russel."

I just nodded, wanting to take a nap.

These meetings were the worst.

* * *

Ms. Holiday thinks it's another boring meeting, but when he walks in, he realizes it's not. His boss, Mr. Charleston, has a plan to help with productivity by introducing a new way to reduce stress. Mr. Holiday is perked right up.

* * *

Russel Holiday

Mr. Charleston clapped his hands together. He had a big smile, his thick glasses magnifying his eyes. His sandy-brown hair was badly combed over his bald spot. He was the palest guy in the office. I didn't think he ever left it.

"Productivity is down because morale is down," said Mr. Charleston. "I know Russel has been working himself to the bone. He's a cool dude that needs a break. You all do."

I nodded. God, I did need a break.

"That's why the company is taking steps to make sure that you're all taken care of." Mr. Charleston surveyed the room. It was all men. He wore the most lurid of grins. It was a tad uncomfortable. "You cool dudes eager to find out? Huh?"

"Sure," I said. This was so different from the meeting I thought we would have. And so far he hadn't launched into a story of the glory days of his WoW guild and the raid bosses they took down. It was all gibberish to me.

"Then let me welcome our newest additions," he said, motioning to the door. "Here are the girls who are going to take care of you all."

The door opened and, to my utter delight, a group of young women, barely eighteen, sauntered in wearing very short tartan skirts and white blouses tied beneath their breasts. The skirts swished about delicious thighs and boobs bounced in the thin material. Their flat stomachs were delicious, all with cute navels. Some had their bellybuttons pierced with gold charms. Their hairs were all different styles. Pigtails. Ponytails. French braids. Some had knee-high socks, others thigh-high socks. All white. They wore saddle-buckles shoes, looking at once innocent and whorish.

The sort of virginal sluttiness that made every guy hard. My dick was thrusting up at full mast.

"That's right," said Mr. Charleston as the girls moved around him. Six on each side of them. A few blondes, some brunettes, an Asian chick, a Black girl, a Latina hottie, a redhead. They all had smoky eyes, nipples poking against their thing blouses. "The company has hired the recent graduate from St. Tatiana's, the nation's premier school for sluttery. They are all skilled whores, trained in the sexual arts and ready to pleasure you all. Show them, girls."

The dozen sluts turned around and bent over. Their short skirts rode up and over their asses to reveal a dozen pair of bald twats all dripping wet. Several had gold rings piercing their clits. I breathed in their hot musk. Cunt. Real, wet cunt.

"They are going to fuck you all," said Mr. Charleston, resting his hands on a pair of asses belonging to the two girls flanking him. He squeezed a pale one and an ebony one. "When you need a break, these sluts will be here to give it to you."

All twelve giggled and wiggled their hips.

"Russel, my cool dude, you have been working the hardest, so you deserve some relief first. Why don't you pick a pair of them to have them suck your cocks." My boss grinned at me. He squeezed their rumps. "Don't be shy. They're all eager to please."

I rose, everyone glancing at me like they were so envious. I swallowed, loving the sight of those sluts dripping with excitement. My wife hadn't let me touch her in six months. I hadn't had a day off. I was working from home on the weekend to get more billable hours. I had to make more money, but... but...

There was the sweet relief I needed.

I stood and moved forward. All the guys were staring at me. They knew I was one lucky guy. So were the sluts. They were preening. They fluttered their eyelids at me and stood sexy in their obscene parody of a schoolgirl's innocent outfit.

"Shit," I groaned and swallowed. "The redhead and the blonde!"

The two I named smiled and darted toward me. They were both so sexy. Fresh-faced and just so delicious. Barely legal sluts that were so eager to love me. They both unknotted the fronts of their blouses and opened them.

Their breasts appeared. Round and perky. The blonde had a silver barbell threaded through her right nub. It went so nicely with the pink. I shuddered as she smiled at me. My dick was so hard. I was so ready for this.

"What's your names?" I said, my heart racing.

"We're sluts, sir," cooed the redhead. She took my right hand and brought it to her firm tit. I squeezed it, loving the feel of a young breast in my hand.

"We don't need names," the blonde added, her voice smoky and delicious. She grabbed my left hand and brought it to her boob with the piercing.

I squeezed her tit, too. I kneaded them both, playing with them, my cock so fucking hard. This was amazing. A pair of ripe, barely legal titties. Some delicious teenage breasts. These girls couldn't be a day over eighteen.

"Isn't that better than a stress ball?" the redhead asked with such heat to her voice.

"So much better than some dumb, rubber ball," cooed the blonde. "Mmm, just squeeze our tits. That's it. Ooh, you need this soooo badly, don't you, sir."

"Yes," I groaned. Six months of a pregnant wife that I couldn't touch. "Yes, I do."

Both girls giggled. Their hands found my crotch. They ran over my hard cock, stroking me through my slacks. I squeezed their breasts as they groped me. This was so hot. I was in heaven here. I thumbed their nipples, brushing the piercing.

They both moaned with such delight. The other men were watching. So were all the other office whores. The two sluts started attacking my belt. They worked at it, drawing the tongue through the leather. I shuddered as they did that. My heart raced. A wild beat pounded as they pulled the belt through the tongue. A heartbeat later, they undid my belt and attacked my fly.

They popped the fastener. My zipper rasped down. I rubbed both their nipples with my thumb, loving the feel of their nubs. And the blonde's piercing. My pants fell down my legs as they reached into my boxer and touch my cock.

I groaned at the delight of someone other than me stroking my dick. They worked their hands up and down me. They both smiled as they stroked me. They stared down at me, licking their lips while purring with such hunger.

"You're sooooo big," moaned the blonde.

"I just have to suck on your dick until your cum on our faces," the redhead purred. "Would you like to cum on our faces? Just shower us with jizz."

Every guy in the meeting room groaned as I croaked, "God, yes."

The two giggled and dropped to their knees, pulling their perky tits from my grasp. The warmth lingered on my palms as they both stroked my cock. They leaned in together and kissed the crown of my dick with their plump, red lips.

I shuddered as they smooched at the tip of my cock. This was incredible. They were both so sexy. The blonde and the redhead both licked me. The redhead had a tongue stud that felt amazing on my cock. My heart raced.

The other men were watching. The waiting sluts purred. Mr. Charleston flashed me a thumbs-up as the two sluts lapped at the crown of my dick. Pleasure shot down my shaft. I groaned, clenching my fists as I loved what they did to me.

"Fuck," I groaned as the redhead swallowed my cock, her tongue stud rubbing along my shaft. "Oh, fuck, yes!"

It was amazing having the redhead sucking my dick. I loved the tongue stud rubbing on my dick. I had never felt anything like this. She caressed my crown and shaft with that hard, metallic point. She suckled on me, bobbing her head.

The blonde watched on. So did the other men and the whores. I was the example for them all. They all focused on me as I received my reward for being such a good company guy. I felt so good about this. I rose toward that moment when I would burst.

"Damn," I groaned.

The redhead popped her mouth off and purred, "You're going to cum on our faces, right?"

"Right?" the blonde whimpered before she swallowed my dick.

"Yes!" I groaned, so wanting to do that.

The blonde didn't have the tongue stud, but she still felt amazing sucking on my dick. She worked her mouth up and down my cock. She suckled on me with all that she had. I groaned, savoring that wonderful mouth on my cock. She flicked her tongue around me. I groaned at the warmth of that mouth nursing on me.

She bobbed her head, sliding her mouth up and down my cock. She drove me wild with that hot mouth. It was a fabulous moment to have her sucking on me. My eyes rolled back in my head as she loved my dick.

Then she popped her mouth off my cock and moaned, "I want you to shower us in cum, stud!"

"Yes, yes," the redhead moaned before she swallowed my dick.

She swirled her tongue stud around my cock. I groaned, loving what she did to me. That was so amazing to have her nursing on me. She worked that tongue around my cock, the hot point massaging me. It was just amazing.

The two schoolgirls were wondrous. Glorious. I could not believe this was happening. That the company could do something this lewd in this day and age. The two girls were so eager to do it. They were trained in sluttery, weren't they?

Pure sluttery.

"Damn," I groaned as the redhead popped her mouth off my cock. The blonde took over.

They loved my dick. Their plump lips and nimble tongues swept around my cock. I loved what they did to me. My face contorted with the delight of this moment. It was fantastic having them suckling on me like that.

They traded my cock back and forth, one after the other working her mouth up and down my dick. It was such a fabulous moment to have her suckling on me like that. I loved every last second of the blonde then the redhead working her mouth up and down my cock.

She nursed on me with all that she had. It was fabulous. I rose toward my orgasm. Toward that amazing moment when I would cum on their faces. I wanted to jizz on them. I craved to spurt on both their cute faces.

"Cum on us," the redhead moaned while the blonde suckled on my dick.

"Please, please, sir, use us like utter whores and jizz on our faces," the blonde moaned as the redhead stroked her tongue stud around the crown of my dick.

"Yes!" I growled.

I hurtled closer and closer to bursting. My nuts tightened. I couldn't hold back much longer. It was as they both sensed it. The blonde popped her mouth off my cock. The redhead fisted my cock. They pressed their cheeks tight.

Their youthful faces begged to be jizzed on. Their blue and green eyes stared up at me as the redhead stroked my dick. The pressure swelled and swelled at the tip of my cock. I hurtled toward that amazing moment.

"Shit!" I snarled and erupted.

I spurted cum that splashed across their faces.

They both moaned in delight as I jizzed on them. Mr. Charleston applauded as I hosed down the two sluts. I erupted again and again on their faces. I spurted over and over on them. I loved this heat rushing through me. It was so good.

They thrust out their pink tongues, catching the spunk on them. They both were so wild. So wicked. I shuddered as the pleasure slammed through me. Stars flashed across my visions. I felt so damned good.

"Yes," I groaned, my heart pounding in my chest as I erupted one last time.

"Good job, Russel," my boss said. "You used those sluts!"

"Yeah," I said as the two started licking up cum from each other's faces. They were lapping at each other's features. Some of my spunk dripped down onto their boobs. It was so hot to watch that. "Oh, wow, I really used them."

"They're licking up his cum," groaned Fred. He stared in awe as the two sluts kissed, shoveling my cum back and forth.

"Snowballing," moaned Shane as he watched. "That's insane. I love this.

"Uh-huh," I panted.

The Asian cutie opened her blouse and flashed her small berates, a pair of silver rings piercing her nubs. She arched her eyebrow at me. I groaned and headed to her. I cupped her face and kissed the slut, my tongue thrusting into her mouth.

"Okay, use these whores," Mr. Charleston said.

The sluts all squealed as my coworkers all roared. They were all so eager for it. I just made out with the Asian slut, my dick hard again. I was ready for more. I didn't have to wait until my wife gave birth to have sex again.

I could get all the stress release I needed here at the office.

I pinned the slut to the wall, her lips so delicious. My hands stroked her side as she moaned. I caressed up and down her, my cock throbbing against her belly. I had to be in her pussy. I had always wanted to fuck me some Asian cunt.

I gripped her hips and lifted her off the ground. She whimpered as I did that. She was so light. Her thighs wrapped around my waist. My cock slipped past her skirt and bobbed. She reached down between us and found my dick.

She broke the kiss and purred, "I hope my tight, young pussy satisfies your cock!"

"I know it will," I groaned and thrust to the hilt in her cunt.

She gasped in delight as I buried into her snatch. I slipped into her cunt. It was amazing to have her pussy gripping my dick. She felt so fantastic. I loved the feel of her around me. She squeezed her cunt down on me.

Her eyes rolled back in her head. It was magnificent to do that to her. I loved it so much. I gripped her ass and pumped away at her pussy. Her silky snatch gripped me. She moaned in delight as I pounded her so hard.

"Sir, sir!" she gasped. "Oh, sir, that's so good!"

"Mr. Holiday," I growled as I pummeled her cunt.

She smiled at me. "Mr. Holiday, is my pussy better than your wife's?"

"God, yes!" I growled and slammed into her twat again and again.

Her silky pussy massaged my cock. I was in heaven as I fucked her. It was so glorious to be in pussy again. And such tight, young cunt. She was so hot and wet. I groaned. I had never had pussy this good in my life.

Never once had I been in a snatch this amazing. I thrust away at the Asian cutie, the other sluts moaning in the background. I loved the sounds that echoed through the office. This stress relief program was so fucking amazing.

I thrust away at her pussy. I pounded her with such force, loving this delight. It was so wondrous to bury into her twat. The Asian slut moaned, her thighs holding me tight. I fucked her with such force. I buried into her again and again.

"Mr. Holiday," she moaned. "Oh, Mr. Holiday, such a good dick. Oh, yes, yes, this is why I went to St. Tatiana's! So I could be a whore and be fucked all the time!"

I was so glad that Riley and Keily did not attend St. Tatiana's.

I thrust away at the Asian slut's cunt. Her pussy clamped down on me. She held me tight with that hot snatch. It was so good feeling her pussy gripping my dick. She massaged me with that hot flesh as I buried into her again and again.

I fucked the Asian slut hard and fast. It was just such a good moment to thrust into her twat. She gripped me, swelling the pressure in my balls. I kissed her sweet lips, my tongue thrusting into her mouth. I dominated her. I could do what I wanted to her.

"Fuck, that's good," Shane groaned. "Holy shit, this Black slut's got a mouth on her."

"You have got to feel this Latina delight's asshole," Fred panted. "Holy shit, she's tight!"

It was so hot to hear the others fucking the sluts as I pounded the Asian hard. I buried into her pussy, slamming deep into her cunt. I reveled in the way her twat held me tight. She massaged me with all that she had.

I plowed into her again and again. I fucked her with such force. I reveled in her hot twat squeezing down on me. She broke the kiss, gasping out her pleasure as I fucked her hard. Her thighs held my waist tight as I buried into her.