Corrupted by the Naughty Diary 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, yes, sir," she moaned. "Use my tight, slutty cunt. Ooh, use me! Satiate all your stress in me. I'm a cum dump! That's my job!"

"Shit!" I groaned, hurtling closer and closer to cumming in her.

I had to erupt in her. I had to flood her with my jizz. It was so good. Just so amazing to thrust to the hilt in her snatch. I loved the way she felt around me. It was so good to thrust into her. Just so glorious to pound her twat.

My nuts swung as I fucked her. She moaned, her gasps mixing with the other whores satisfying my coworkers. Her pussy clamped down on me. She felt so amazing around my dick. This was such a glorious moment.

"Oh, sir, yes!" she moaned as her pussy convulsed around my dick.

She suckled at me with that wondrous cunt. I groaned as her hot flesh rippled around me. It was so good to feel her twat spasming around my dick. I slammed into her, not bothering to hold back at all. I erupted into the whore's pussy.

My jizz spurted hot into her cunt. Pleasure slammed through my body. Stars burst across my vision as I dumped my cum into her twat. She suckled at me. I grunted with each blast as I held her trembling form against mine. I made her cum, and she took my jizz.

"Fucking whore!" I groaned.

"Yes, yes, that's what I am!" she squealed, sounding so proud. "Oh, thank you for using my slutty hole as a cum dump, sir! Thank you!"

She kissed me. My lips melted against hers as I savored this delight. What a wonderful moment to have at work. The best program that they had ever implemented. Instead of being retarded and just making things worse, this made things better.

I spurted one more time into her pussy, savoring this moment. I was so glad for it and eager for the next round of delights to enjoy. What should I experience? Which of the sluts should I fuck next and in which holes?

* * *

Kristen pauses in her writing.

She stares down at the question she just wrote, "Which of the sluts should Mr. Holiday fuck and in which holes?"

She frowns. Suddenly, this story feels so boring. It needs something else. Something spicy. She flicks her gaze up to the line she had him be relieved that his twin daughters didn't attend to St. Tatiana's. An idea popped into her mind.

Kristen continues her naughty story as she changes reality once again.

* * *

Mr. Holiday doesn't know that after breeding his daughters, my daddy secretly enrolled his twins at St. Tatiana's so they could be even better sluts. And while they're not full graduates yet, they are on a special field trip to get some hands-on training.

* * *

Russel Holiday

I pulled out of the Asian slut's pussy, savoring that silky glide. I feel good as I turn, wondering who to fuck next when I spotted something that shocked me. There were two more sluts just outside the office in their tartan skirts and tied-off blouses. These two were pregnant, their bellies both identically swollen, their faces mirrors of each other.

"No," I groaned at the sight of Riley and Keily.

"Daddy!" they both said brightly together. "We thought this was your office!"

I still couldn't believe my pregnant daughters were there, holding their bellies. Their black hair spilled around their faces. Their round boobs pressed at the front of their white blouses, nipples poking so hard.

"What are you two doing here?" I demanded, hurrying over to them pantless. I grabbed my cock bobbing before me.

"It's a field trip for us," said Keily.

"We're just here to watch since we're not graduated from the slut program," added Riley.

"Since when do you two attend St. Tatiana's?" I demanded, closing the conference room door and cutting off the sound of the orgy raging in there.

"Well, since we found out we were pregnant," said Keily, a bright smile on her adorable face.

"A friend of Mom's took care of it," added Riley. "Mr. Miller. He's a great guy. He got us in even though the term started. Thanks for working so hard to earn our tuition, Daddy!"

"We'll make it up to you!" Keily added. "Once we're full-fledged sluts and working. You'll see. We'll pay you back."

"Ooh, we can pay him back with pussy!" Riley purred and pressed against my right side.

My dick lurched in my hand. "What? You're my daughters! That's incest!"

"Sluts are totally into incest, Daddy," Keily said. "We had a whole quarter on family love. We know how to love a daddy, Daddy." She pressed into my left side, her hand grabbing the tip of my cock that peeked out of my grasp. She rubbed the tip. "We can make you happy, Daddy."

"So happy," purred Riley. "We're students of St. Tatiana's. We know how to do things with men. We can pleasure you, Daddy. We're such big sluts."

"Biggest," cooed Keily, her voice so breathy as she leaned in and licked my ear. "Don't you want to fuck our tight, young cunts?"

"Our tighter assholes," purred Riley. It was her turn to lick my ear while she grabbed my cock.

"It's incest!" I gasped. "That's so wrong! I can't do that!"

"Sure you can, Daddy," Keily said. "Mmm, I know, why don't we give you a little show? Some girly fun to get your blood boiling."

Keily moved against the far wall of the hallway. She leaned against the taupe-hued wall and wiggled her hips, her skirt fluttering. She lifted it to reveal her shaved pussy dripping with excitement. Riley broke from me and dropped to her knees.

"Mmm, she has such a yummy pussy, Daddy," purred Riley. "We love eating each other's cunts. Don't you want to fuck my pussy while I devour Keily?"

"Don't you, Daddy?" cooed Keily, her dark eyes smoldering. "She's... Oh, my, yes, she's licking my pussy, Daddy. Her tongue is flicking through my folds. She's driving me wild. Don't you just want to join her?"

"Please, please, join her, Daddy!" whimpered my other daughter. She flipped up her skirt as she feasted on her pregnant twin's cunt. I stared at her tight rump, the pink slit of her pussy dripping with juices. She was so tight. "Fuck me, Daddy!"

"Fuck her, Daddy then fuck me," groaned Keily. "We can't fuck any employees on her field trip, but you're our Daddy. We're allowed to fuck you whenever you want!"

"Shit," I panted, watching them. My cock was so hard in my hand. My little girls were so attractive. I groaned as Keily tugged on the knot. The white blouse fell away to reveal her round and perky tits, swollen with her pregnancy. Her nipples so hard. "Shit, shit, shit!"

"Just fuck her, Daddy," cooed Keily, tempting me into such sin.

"Pound my pregnant pussy, Daddy," moaned Riley into her twin sister's pussy.

I wanted to stop myself, but my dick was too hard. I was too weak. I dropped to my knees and slapped my cock down on my daughter's plump rump. I slid my dick over Riley's butt-cheek and found her pussy folds.

I thrust into her forbidden cunt.

She moaned as I penetrated into her incestuous pussy. No father should cross this line, and yet it felt so perfect. Like my daughter was born to take my dick. She moaned into her twin sister's bred snatch as I sank into her cunt, loving the feel of her flesh devouring my cock.

"Daddy!" she moaned, her cunt squeezing down on me.

"Riley," I panted, savoring her delicious twat.

I bottomed out in her. It felt so good to have her forbidden cunt around my dick. She felt just spectacular. I reveled in the taboo frontier I had entered. I gripped her thighs and drew back my cock. She moaned, gripping my dick.

She massaged me with her hot twat. I loved the feel of her around me. I groaned as I thrust back into her cunt. She moaned as I did that. Her flesh gripped me. She held me tight. It was so incredible to be in her pussy. Just so wondrous.

"Oh, my, yes," she moaned, her pussy clamping down on me. "That's so good, Daddy!"

"It is," I groaned as I fucked into her twat. I thrust away at her. I enjoyed pounding her cunt. I loved how she squeezed down around me. "Oh, damn, that's good. That's so good."

"Fuck her, Daddy," Keily purred. My other daughter wore a big grin as I churned up her sister's pregnant twat.

Riley wiggled her hips from side to side, stirring her cunt around my dick. I loved the feel of her sliding around me as I pumped away at her dick. She felt so good. Better than her mother's. This was amazing to be in my daughter's slutty cunt.

My daughters were sluts. That was why they were pregnant. I grunted, pounding Riley's snatch with all that I had. I fucked her pussy with such force. She squeezed her cunt down on me and wiggled her hips from side to side.

She stirred herself up around me. It was incredible to enjoy her doing that. I loved it. I savored that heat building and building as I fucked her cunt. I pounded her pussy with all that I had. I thrust away at her with such force.

She moaned into her sister's cunt.

I watched Keily's breasts jiggling. She stroked her hands over her pregnant belly. She held herself as I fucked her twin sister's cunt hard and fast. I thrust into Riley, my nuts slapping into her shaved flesh. It was so good to bury into her again and again. I fucked her with such passion.

She squeezed her twat down around me. Her hips wiggled from side to side as I fucked her. She stirred her snatch around me as I churned up her bred depths. She moaned louder and louder as the pressure grew and grew in me.

"Oh, Riley," whimpered Keily. "oh, that's good. That's just amazing. Ooh, you're driving me wild. You're such a good pussy licker. Oh, yes, you are!"

Riley moaned into her sister's pussy, "And you taste so yummy! It's so hot with Daddy's cock in me! He's driving me wild!"

"Good," I growled, and slid my hands around her body.

I rubbed at her pregnant belly as I fucked her hard and fast. I buried into my daughter's snatch over and over. I fucked her with all that I had. She squeezed her twat down around me, the pressure swelling in me. She moaned into her sister's twat.

Keily quivered, her boobs jiggling. She squeezed her boobs. She twisted her nipples. Her face contorted in delight. Was she about to cum on her sister's lips? That was so hot thinking that. I pounded Riley's cunt so hard, watching.

"Oh, yes, yes," Keily gasped and bucked as she climaxed.

I watched one pregnant daughter climax on the other's face. I slammed into Riley's pussy. My daughter gasped, her cunt gripping my dick before her flesh writhed around me. She spasmed, suckling at me, joining her twin sister in climaxing.

"Daddy!" my little girl squealed, her cunt writhing around my cock. She nursed at me with such passion. "Cum in me, Daddy!"

"Yes!" I growled, drawing back, her twat rippling around me. I loved every last second of her taboo flesh suckling at me. "Oh, damn!"

I buried into my little girl's pregnant twat, my hands holding her swollen belly, and erupted.

My cum jetted into her bred depths. She moaned into her sister's pregnant pussy, that delicious cunt rippling around me. She milked out my cum. The heat rushed through me. I shuddered, spurting into her again and again.

Her twat rippled around my dick. This fantastic and wonderful delight. It was so good to have her pussy rippling around me. I loved every last second of that heat slamming through me. I grunted with the passion of this moment.

It was incredible dumping my cum into my daughter's snatch. To flood her with everything that I had. I loved every last second of this delight. She whimpered into her sister's cunt. Keily trembled, her pregnant belly heaving.

"Oh, Daddy," Riley moaned as her pussy milked my cum dry.

I spurted into her twat one last time. I filled her up with my spunk. I felt so damned good. My daughter's pussy spasmed around me while my other daughter smiled down at me. She had such heat in her wicked eyes.

"Ooh, Daddy, I have to eat your cum out of Riley's pussy," whimpered Keily. "Doesn't that just sound so hot? Huh, Daddy?"

"Yeah," I groaned and pulled my dick out of my daughter's cunt. "I... I want to see you do that."

My daughter grinned from ear to ear. "Then let's go to your office, Daddy!"

I pulled out of my daughter's pussy and rose. My dick bobbed before me, dripping with pussy juices. I panted as Riley rose, her pregnant belly pressing into her sister's. They pressed their mouths together, sharing in the flavor of Keily's cunt.

I watched them making out, their swollen stomachs rubbing together. Two bred and fertile beauties. I was so envious of the man who had knocked them up. Was it this Mr. Miller that helped to get them into the school? I wanted to breed my little girls.

The pair broke the kiss and glanced at me. They grinned and headed down the hallway, hand in hand. Their tartan skirts barely fell over their cute asses. A bead of pearly cum dripped down Riley's thigh. I groaned as the two pregnant sirens vanished toward my office.

I followed after them, my dick bobbing before me.

My cock was like an incestuous divining rod leading me to the passion of their pussy. I was just so ready to be in them. I wanted to slide into their cunts and fuck them hard. It would be such a delight to feel their cunts around my dick.

I walked into the office to find my daughters kissing again. Their pregnant bellies looked so delicious as they rubbed together. Riley broke the kiss and smiled at me. She sat on my desk and spread her legs, her black hair spilling around her face. She unknotted her round breast to free her boobs.

I groaned and moved behind Keily. She leaned forward and started licking her sister's pussy. Riley threw back her head and shuddered there. Her passion echoed through the room. Her boobs jiggled in such an enticing way.

I licked my lips, staring at them. My dick was so hard.

"Oh, Daddy," whimpered my little girl. "Ooh, she's got her tongue licking up all the cum you pumped into me."

"Good," I breathed, my dick throbbing before me.

"Mmm, cum fuck me, Daddy," Keily moaned, wiggling her hips at me. "I want to feel your big dick in me, too!"

I dropped to my knees and pressed my wet dick between my slutty daughter's butt-cheeks. I slid down and down until I found her anal ring. I drilled right against her. I loved the feel of her sphincter against me. It was so good. I loved it.

I thrust against her.

She whimpered as I did that. Her anal ring widened and widened. Riley nodded encouragingly at me as I sodomized her twin sister. I gripped Keily's hips and pushed hard on her asshole. Her backdoor opened wide. My pussy-lubed dick popped into her bowels.

"Daddy!" Keily moaned.

"Yes," I growled as I sank into her bowels. I loved that wonderful sensation. She had such a wonderful asshole. I loved every second of being in her velvety anal sheath. "Oh, damn, that's so good. Your mother doesn't let me do this."

My daughters giggled. They clearly were proud to be bigger sluts than their mother.

I bottomed out in Keily's asshole. I loved being buried to the hilt in her bowels. She squeezed down on me. I groaned at that heat. It was fabulous. She licked and lapped at her sister's twat, gathering up all the cum that leaked out of her.

I drew back my dick. That hot asshole gripped me. I loved that wonderful sheath squeezing down around me. It was heavenly. I thrust back into her. I fucked deep and hard into her bowels. I loved the way she felt. It was fabulous.

"Oh, damn," I groaned.

"Daddy!" Keily whimpered into her twin sister's sloppy cunt. "Oh, Daddy, yes, yes, bugger me!"

"Bugger her, Daddy!" Riley cooed, her hands rubbing over her pregnant belly. "Give my slutty twin what she craves!"

I thrust away at my daughter's asshole. I fucked her hard, reveling in her bowels clamping down on me. She held me in her tight snatch. It was amazing to fuck her bowels like this. I pounded her with force, burying into her again and again. I loved this. I savored every second of thrusting into her.

She squeezed her bowels down around me. She held me tight with her flesh. I love every second of this. I pounded into her anal sheath with such force. I gloried in her asshole holding me tight. She wiggled her hips.

I grunted, pumping into her anal sheath with force. I pounded her with all that I had. It was so glorious to bury into her. I loved fucking her. I churned her cunt up with my passion. I thrust into her again and again. I reveled in this.

"Fuck her so hard, Daddy," Riley moaned.

"I am!" I growled.

"Ooh, ooh, she's got her tongue deep in my snatch, Daddy!" Riley swayed, holding her pregnant belly. "She's licking out all the cum that you dumped in me."

"Every last drop," Keily moaned, her bowels clamping down on my thrusting dick.

I loved every last second of fucking her hard and fast. I buried to the depths in her. It was so amazing to have her squeezing down on me. I loved the way she held me tight. It was so amazing. I churned her up.

I fucked her bowels with everything that I had. I thrust into her bowels as she moaned into her sister's sloppy cunt. My nuts swelled with the pressure of burying into her velvety bowels. She moaned loudly.

"Daddy! Daddy!" Keily moaned.

"That's it," I growled, slamming into her taboo asshole. "You are such a naughty slut!"

"Your naughty slut, Daddy!" she gasped, her asshole massaging me.

"Yes, yes, yes," whimpered Riley. "Right now, we're your naughty sluts!"

I growled, fucking my daughter's asshole hard. I rubbed over her swollen belly wishing I was the father. I slammed into her asshole hard, her butt-cheeks jiggling. My nuts slapped into her taint, each ball heavy with my cum.

I wanted to dump my load into her asshole. I ached for it as she feasted on her twin sister's bred snatch. Riley moaned, her boobs jiggling. Her face twisted in delight as she enjoyed her sister's lips and tongue. This was so hot. So wild. So forbidden.

So wrong.

"Keily!" I groaned as I hammered her asshole.

"Daddy! Daddy!" she moaned, her bowels clenching down on me.

I hurtled closer and closer to cumming. My daughter's asshole held me tight. She felt amazing around me. There was little hope of holding back. I was so ready to just erupt into her bowels and flood her with all that I had.

She clamped down on me, feasting on her sister's pussy. Riley moaned, her boobs jiggling as she enjoyed her sister's ministrations. It was so hot, my nuts tightening with my load of cum. I buried into my daughter's asshole hard, loving how she groaned into her sister's twat.

"Oh, oh, Keily!" Riley moaned, her hands holding her pregnant belly as she bucked through her pleasure. She was cumming on her sister's face. Drowning her in incestuous passion.

"Mmm, yes," Keily moaned, her asshole clamping down on me. "That's so good and... and... Daddy!"

Her asshole convulsed around my dick.

I savored the heaven of this moment. It was outstanding. I loved the way her bowels convulsed around me. It was just outstanding to have her nursing at me. I held her pregnant belly as I buried to the hilt in her spasming bowels.

I erupted.

"Oh, Daddy, yes!" my naughty daughter moaned as I dumped my load into her.

I flooded the slut-in-training's asshole. I filled her up with my spunk. The heat rushed through me with each burst of pleasure. It was an outstanding moment. I erupted again and again into her bowels. The pleasure crashed into my mind.

It was an exhilarating moment. Stars danced across my vision. I loved every last second of this heat. It was fabulous. I growled out with such passion. Her anal sheath spasmed around me, nursing out every drop of my cum.

"Yes!" I growled and erupted again and again into her bowels. I pumped her full. "Shit!"

I trembled through it all. I panted. I couldn't believe that this had happened. I pulled out of my daughter's asshole and marched around my desk. I grabbed my phone off it and called my wife. I leaned back in it.

"Russel?" my wife asked in surprise, sounding a tad breathy. "What do you want?"