Corrupted by the Naughty Diary 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just learned the girls have been enrolled in St. Tatiana's," I said.

"Oh." She sounded tight with fear. "And?"

"And I'm fine with it." I smiled. "More than fine with it. I'm going to talk to the school about arranging a special internship to help them advance here at my work."

My two daughters beamed at me as my wife said, "Oh, that's good. Um, I have to go. I'm so close to finishing up here."

"Sure, sure," I said and hung up. "Well, girls, sluts suck dirty dicks clean, right?"

They both squealed and raced around the desk. Yes, yes, I would give them special mentoring and make sure they excelled.

* * *

When Mrs. Holiday hangs up the phone, she's so relieved her husband is fine with it. She's even more happy because she's about to cum on Daddy's dick. If her twins are distracting her husband, then she'll have more time with her lover.

Everyone in the Holiday family is more than happy with how things are going.

* * *

Kristen cums hard after finishing that story. She pants, her body trembling. It was a great one. Her twist was hot, and now...

Now she's wondering about doing a story with Niku. In her fantasy (and reality), Niku is her family's sex slave and not an exchange student. A breeding slut. Wouldn't it be hot if she could train her daughter to be a slut, too? But that would take years unless...

Kristen smiles as she thinks of a great idea. She'll be starting her next tale soon.

To be continued...