All Comments on 'Corrupted by the Naughty Diary 25'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

First you name the character meat cherry blossom island then you name the daughter "that area". Should've probably named her manko or something

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Disappointed that Kirsten had to resort to such a weak device reminiscent of "23 Sisters". Previous episodes have been, at least, plausible. It's not as if there aren't better subjects. What about the two police women that pulled her over? Surely they deserve a gang banging at the station house. And the convent needs a visit from the bishop (even if he isn't really one).

mypenname3000mypenname30004 months agoAuthor

So literotica has blocked a story claiming I wrote it with AI. I've tired twice to get it through. I think I'll be done publishing here If i had to deal with this headache.

mypenname3000mypenname30004 months agoAuthor

Literotica is not worth the headache of dealing with AI detectors that call your stuff AI. I publish as Reed James on other platforms.

MasiexMasiex3 months ago

This one got weird....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...