Corrupted Desire Ch. 01

Story Info
Daisy bullies a student who turns out to be an incubus.
11.2k words
4.7
30.1k
72

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marx810
marx810
947 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

(A/N: Hope you enjoy. Feel free to give me your feedback.)


Daisy was a bit of a bitch. She knew it. She owned it. It was a necessary evil. If she thought that she could survive another two years of college as either invisible or dealing with the fact that she was the really short blonde girl who looked like she should still be in high school and everyone would leave her be then she'd be completely down for that. But that wasn't realistic. Just like in high school, it was kill or be killed.

So yeah, she wasn't a very nice person unless you were in her inner circle of popularity. And even amongst them, she still couldn't completely relax. Popularity is nothing but a social construct built upon the most fragile of power structures. And like any power structure, people wanted to topple her off it for their own benefit. It didn't do her any favors that she was easily the least imposing of her group, at least physically speaking.

Not only did she have the short, petite thing going for her along with the stigma that since she was blonde and pretty that she was also immediately an idiot, but she absolutely hated her teeth. She wouldn't call them quite buck teeth, but they did jut out just enough that whenever she opened her mouth, even she had to admit she looked ridiculously adorable, almost childish. It gave her this aura of innocence that she absolutely despised, so she did everything in her power to be the exact opposite. If Lucifer himself didn't let out a frustrated groan when she woke up, then she had failed the previous day.

Her best friend, Jasmine, was somewhat her polar opposite in that sense. She was at a pretty average height for a girl and her olive complexion and jet-black hair contrasted against her vertically challenged friend. Jasmine's foreign features tended to give her a more 'exotic' appearance which she also fought against. Her clothes were always overly cute with shades of pastels only further bringing out the color of her skin. And she always kept her hair somewhat anime inspired, usually defaulting to pigtails.

Jasmine was the only one of the group who Daisy could be real with. Like Daisy's personality, the other members of her group were necessary evils. They were pretty, they were witty, and they were vicious. You get enough people with those characteristics and you can do anything. But Daisy was the Queen, and everyone knew their place so there was little to no drama. At least to her face. Lunch especially made her feel like a ruler with her royal court of impenetrable bitches. There was only one real problem lately.

"He's sitting close to us again." Jasmine chuckled, pointing an indicating finger to the table next to theirs.

"Fuck's sake..." Daisy growled, looking over to the table. "What is he? A masochist?"

"I think he likes you." Maria, one of the more vocal of their group pointed out, scoffing loudly. "You might want to be careful. It's the quiet ones that snap and end up raping you."

"Oh, you'd like that, wouldn't you?" Daisy snapped back.

"I bet you would." Maria taunted. "It's been a while since you and Steve were together after all. If you're really that desperate, I could set you up with my brother."

Daisy rolled her eyes, not in the mood to deal with Maria's shit right now. Her attention was on Alex, a table across from them. There were people sitting at the other tables surrounding them, but she'd specifically had issues with Alex. There were two main problems at work here. One, was that she just didn't like the way that he looked at her sometimes. It was...creepy. There was a reason that Maria had immediately went to the rapist route when mocking his insistence on sitting nearby. But that, she was okay with. Not the idea that he might rape her but with being desirable, especially when she was with Jasmine. Between the two of them they were a one-two punch of cute hotness. And people were going to want to fuck them and look at them in that way. She just didn't like the way he did, specifically.

As soon as Daisy stepped from her 'throne', she was immediately flanked by Jasmine on their way down. "Hey! Freak!" Daisy called out, drawing his attention.

Alex let out an audible sigh and looked up. He had a tendency of coming across as a goth in the way that he dressed and acted, but he never went to the extent of makeup or black nails or any of the other things that people associated with being goth. But as he looked up at Daisy, he reminded her of the second reason she hated him. No matter how much she demeaned him or insulted him, he always looked at her like she was a pest. A minor annoyance. It really pissed her off. He'd barely even acknowledged her before he turned his attention back to her food.

"Hey! Don't ignore me!" Daisy growled, reaching over to Alex's drink and pouring it over his food.

That got his attention. Now he wasn't just looking at her with a slightly disturbed apathy. There was some legitimate annoyance there too. Good. He opened his mouth to say something.

"Yeah, yeah, this is the...third strike?" Daisy grinned. This was the third time she'd done something like this against Alex and each time he muttered 'Strike one' and 'Strike two' respectively. Just like the other two times, she couldn't have cared less. "What are you going to do about it, huh?" She challenged and waited, only getting a look back. "That's what I thought. Now I'm going to tell you this, one...more...fucking...time. Do not sit near me. Do not look at me. Get...the fuck...away...from me. Am I clear?"

Most of Alex's hair was tied back into a long ponytail but there were usually a few strands that stayed in his face. He took a few of these strands and moved them behind his ears with another exaggerated sigh. "Clear..." He finally muttered.

Daisy's eyes narrowed. He'd said the exact same thing the other two times. She gave a look to Jasmine, who leaned down drawing his attention as well as she spoke, "It would be a real shame if some of the...bigger members of the football team ended up paying you a visit. A painful visit. You understand what I'm throwing out here?"

"You'll have the football team beat me up." Alex grumbled before the sides of his lips formed a slight smirk. "You're not exactly being subtle."

"Then maybe you should try listening this time." Daisy threatened, hating his amusement even more than his apathy. "I'm not going to warn you again."

"You won't need to." Alex stated bluntly, the smirk fading.

"Good." Daisy shot back with a big grin. Though truth be told, the way that Alex had looked at her when he said that had given her a chill. It was like he'd threatened her back, but she refused to give him the satisfaction of knowing he got to her. If he was sitting near her again, then she'd deal with it. But the message had been sent and his lunch was inedible, unless he wanted cola flavored buns with his cola flavored burger.

As Daisy returned to her table, she tried to wipe Alex from her mind. She had other things she needed to focus on. And she tried to focus on these things throughout the day, and for the most part it worked. She put Maria's taunt and Alex's weirdness into a little mental box and tried to keep it there. It only became an issue when she went to bed. Her mind had a bad habit of sorting everything out when she was trying to sleep and that included Alex. Why did he have to be such a freak? If he'd just feared or respected her like everyone else, then this wouldn't be an issue.

Truth be told she didn't really want to have him beat up, but Jasmine said it, so it had to be done now. She couldn't let a threat like that go idle. And Jasmine wasn't exactly wrong to say it. He kept ignoring them, so they had to escalate the threat until he listened. Daisy let out another sigh only to have her breath suddenly taken from her by a weight on her lips.

She immediately panicked, fighting the force but it was immovable. She couldn't breathe. Looking up, Daisy's eyes widened as she saw Alex looking down at her. She had to be dreaming. That was the only way any of this made sense. Some small part of her mind felt guilty about how she was treating him, and this is how she was sorting through it. None of this helped her fear. The more she looked into his eyes, the smaller she could feel herself becoming. No matter how much she fought against his grip, he didn't budge and little sound could escape her lips to call for Jasmine in the next room of the dorm.

"Humans are so predictable." Alex mused, casually looking down on Daisy as she struggled to breathe. "It's why I give you three chances. And every time, this is what happens. You get away with being stupid, so you take that as a sign to keep being stupid. Maybe you should try listening for once."

Daisy did her best to nod but the lack of air was getting to her. She was going to die at this rate. And all she could do was plead with Alex with her eyes.

"You're not going to die tonight, Daisy." Alex kept eye contact with her as he moved closer until she could feel his breath on her ear. "But I will make you wish for it. Trust me on that. Just give it some time."

Daisy gasped for air as Alex finally released her. She knew she should call for help, but oxygen was clearly the first priority in her mind. It was why she was more surprised than anything when Alex's lips pressed suddenly against her own. It took her a second to realize she could still breathe through her nose so that became her focus and definitely not the fact that Alex was actually an amazing kisser. That didn't cross her mind at all. Not even a little bit.

And just like that she was released. Daisy immediately curled up against the head of her bed, hugging her knees. There were so many questions going through her head, but the lack of air had her confused and she wasn't sure how to process it yet. She never realized just how much bigger than her Alex was. She always saw him sitting down. Even if Daisy wasn't massively on the short side, he would have towered over her. "Please don't hurt me." She squeaked out hoarsely, "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..."

Daisy almost felt the vibration from Alex's laughter. It was so deep. "No. You're just frightened. It will pass. Being sorry will come later. I suggest...you look up some things about incubi." And with that said, he lunged at her and all Daisy could do was scream.

"Daisy?! What the fuck?!" Jasmine exclaimed barging through the door.

Daisy looked around and saw nothing. Alex wasn't there. There wasn't even any indication that he'd been there. Her throat wasn't even sore anymore as she checked it quickly with her hand. The only remnant at all was that she could still taste Alex on her lips. She didn't even know how but when she licked her lips, it was him.

"Daisy?" Jasmine asked again worriedly. "Did you have a bad dream or something?"

"I don't know...!" Daisy wailed holding her knees even tighter to herself, tears beginning to form in her eyes. When she closed them, all she could see was Alex looking down on her. Were his eyes glowing? Why hadn't she noticed that before? It must have been a dream. It must have been.

Daisy jumped slightly as Jasmine sat by her, but she slowly began to calm down. "I think...messing with Alex is fucking up my head..."

"He's really...odd. Just kinda freaky. I could see that weirding you out. You want me to deal with him?" Jasmine offered, smiling slightly. "I like freaky."

Daisy's heart began beating at a normal pace as she smiled back. "Yeah...you do..." Jasmine always had that calming vibe to her, at least as far as Daisy was concerned. "I don't know. I'll see how I feel about it tomorrow, I guess."

"Whatever you say, Shortstack." Jasmine replied, smirking. "If you need me, just holler again."

"Sorry about that." Daisy muttered, unconsciously licking her lips.

"No worries. Just make sure that you come running if I scream." Jasmine stated with a wink.

"Sure thing." Daisy said, relaxing a bit more as Jasmine left. The window to her room didn't open remotely large enough to fit a person inside, almost as if the dorm was specifically designed to keep boys from sneaking in or something. Jasmine didn't see anything, and she was literally at the door, so it had to be a nightmare. And that thought process calmed Daisy down enough to get into something of a restless sleep.

Despite her confidence in her nightmare being just that, Daisy found it hard to focus the following day, especially during lunch. Alex had finally gotten the message and was sitting in the distance, but somehow that was even worse. Her eyes kept being drawn to him the entire period. And if he happened to look up at the same time, it was like her heart had a mind of its own, pounding in her chest as she tried to remember how to breathe. As much as she tried to tell herself that last night was a dream, when she looked at him all she could see was him kissing her.

"Daisy? Earth to Daisy!" Jessica, another of her group, called out to her. Daisy jolted as she was snapped out of her pondering much to the amusement to all at the table.

"What?" She finally voiced to a circle of girls rolling their eyes.

"You didn't hear a word I said, did you?" Jessica accused.

"Sorry." Daisy apologized, "I'm really tired. I didn't get a lot of sleep last night."

While this caught Jasmine's attention, everyone else seemed to more or less accept Daisy's excuse. Mostly everyone. "What was keeping you up?" Maria asked skeptically.

"Midterms. It's like teachers think we're all fucking robots or something." Daisy quickly answered. And surely enough that led to another conversation about how much of a pain that midterms were turning out to be this year and though Maria seemed to be suspicious, she couldn't gear the conversation back around to get answers.

Meanwhile, whenever Daisy could spare a glance, Alex took her attention. He always sat by himself. Which in and of itself was kind of odd because lunch was at its busiest this period. But no matter where Alex sat, he was avoided and no one seemed to question this or even notice it for that matter.

'I suggest...you look up some things about incubi.'

Those words continued to ring in Daisy's head throughout the day. Eventually she obeyed the suggestion just to quiet them. Nothing she didn't already know. Incubi are male versions of succubi. They're basically sex demons that attack you at night, yadda yadda. But Alex hadn't had sex with her or anything. All he did was kiss her...and choke her. Daisy's hand unconsciously felt her throat, where his hand had been. In the dream. Where his hand had been in the dream.

Jasmine had been curious throughout the day as well, but just like everyone else, Daisy just shrugged off the questions and did her best to reassure her friend that she was okay. She assumed that everything would be fine when she went home to the dorm. But oddly enough, without any way of seeing Alex, it became so much worse. It was hard to focus on anything and when she did, you-know-who would end up popping in her mind.

"This is stupid." Daisy finally grumbled to herself. "There's no such thing as an incubus. He's just a creepy guy and I'm psyching myself out. That's all this is." She needed to get him out of her head. Putting her head to the wall, Daisy could hear Jasmine's TV and the faint sounds of her voice. It sounded like she was on the phone, which was pretty normal for this time. She tended to talk to her family a lot despite both of their families living somewhat close by.

But that meant that Daisy had some privacy, which is exactly what she wanted as she put her headphones in her laptop and began to use the internet for its clearly most lucrative use, porn. It wasn't long before Daisy found a video that worked for her with a guy that Alex probably dreamed he could be. Daisy worked slow at first, gently working her left nipple with one hand, while the other moved lazily up and down her slit, getting it nice and wet for her vibrator of choice.

Daisy just teased herself for the first video, so that by the time she found a second one, she was desperate for a release. In a practiced motion, Daisy reached for her drawer and her happy little purple friend within. She gasped silently as the vibrations stimulated her clit, the pleasure going through her as she watched the lucky girl on the screen getting pounded unrelentingly by the handsome stud behind her.

Daisy bit her bottom lip as she imagined herself in the girl's position. It had been so long since she'd gotten some good dick. Maria hadn't been wrong about that earlier. She had to have standards and in her group those standards were astronomically high. But she didn't have to think of that now. She just had to imagine that huge cock thrusting inside of her tight little pussy, while the vibe did the rest of the work and rode her closer and closer to the inevitable climax. She whimpered, her body bucking sensually against the small device and trembling on waves of pleasure from the buildup. Daisy hadn't realized just how badly she needed this.

She was almost there, and her body was more than ready. And then that asshole appeared in her head again.

'No.' Alex's voice echoed in Daisy's mind. Her eyes widened in shock. It was so clear in her head that she froze and looked around to make sure that he wasn't there. She unconsciously licked her lips again. It was probably her imagination, but ever since that night whenever she licked her lips, she could still taste his kiss. It had to be her imagination. What else could it be? It was her mind twisting things again. Nothing more, nothing less.

"Fuck you." Daisy growled to the imaginary Alex in her head and she resumed to do what she was doing.

***

Jasmine jumped in her bed at the sudden, loud pounding on her door. It scared the Hell out of her, but she quickly calmed down as she remembered that there was only one other person she shared the room with. "Yeah, Daisy...what's up?"

"I need to talk to you about something."

Jasmine narrowed her eyes at the door. Daisy sounded so...angry. It immediately put Jasmine on the defensive as she tried to think if she'd done anything to piss her off lately. When nothing came to mind, she had to assume that she was pissed at someone else and all Jasmine had to do was listen and give advice, both being things that she excelled at. "Come in."

Daisy walked in, dressed in her pajamas, Jasmine's earlier suspicion of Daisy's state of mind being clearly spot on from the scowl on her face and the rigid way she moved, Jasmine could practically feel her anger. She sat down on Jasmine's bed letting out a deep breath before she spoke. "You look into a lot of dark shit, right? Like supernatural shit?"

Jasmine raised one of her eyebrows suspiciously as she answered, "Yeah. All the time. It intrigues me."

Daisy nodded, letting out another breath. "What do you know about incubi?"

"Daisy...what is this about?" Jasmine asked, narrowing her eyes.

Daisy closed her eyes and took a few more deep breaths, something Jasmine had grown quite familiar with. It was her coping mechanism for when she was angry so that she didn't yell every time she spoke. "Please...just answer the question."

"Okay." Jasmine agreed, her voice laced with suspicion. "An incubus is basically just a sex demon that attacks usually at night and steals your soul. Most people think they originated as a way to explain rape and cases of sleep paralysis and stuff like that."

Daisy nodded, still visibly trying to calm herself down. She knew all that. Maybe she just needed to be more specific. "What about their kiss?"

"What?"

"Their kiss, Jazz!" Daisy snapped. "I know what happens when they fuck. What happens if they just kiss you?"

marx810
marx810
947 Followers