Corrupted Desire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey there. Do I get a smile this time?"

Daisy froze. She didn't even have to look or hear the actual words that confirmed that it was the same guy. She just knew. And what she wanted more than anything in that moment was to just curl into a ball and break down and cry. But those weren't her orders. Quickly turning to face the worker, she flashed him a smile, reached down and pulled the front of her skirt up, showing not only him her pussy but the two guys next to him. And then she ran. She ran and she ran and she ran some more. She could almost feel Alex laughing at her in her mind but none of that mattered. She didn't even bother to push down her skirt anymore. She just moved her legs and didn't stop moving them until she was in her dorm again.

***

The following day at lunchtime, Alex was eating his usual sandwich when he saw a form sitting down across from him. As he glanced up, a small smirk crossed his face.

"Sir." Jasmine huffed.

"You don't have to call me that." Alex replied, his smirk only further showing his amusement.

"But you like it when I call you that. Don't you, Sir?" She accused.

"You're not wrong." Alex chuckled, taking another bite of his sandwich.

"Sir...look..."

"I don't care." Alex interrupted. "I don't care that she didn't come to class today. I don't care that she ran herself ragged after following my orders. I don't care how hard she cried after the fact or that she did it all night. I. Don't. Care."

"Yes, you do." Jasmine challenged, narrowing her eyes.

Alex chuckled again. "Allow me to rephrase. I have no empathy for her ordeal. Her agony amuses me. And only in that sense, do I care."

"Look...I get it." Jasmine sighed. "We were total bitches to you, and you're this godlike being who loves taking us down a peg to prove how insignificant we really are. I get that. I really do. But Daisy isn't a bad person."

"To you." Alex corrected suddenly. "She isn't a bad person to you, and to a lesser extent, people who further her goals. But to anyone whose existence does not benefit her, she treats them like shit, and that is not a good person. I am in no way saying that I am a good person. I'm above that human morality shit, but I will say that she deserves everything she's getting and that your sympathy is misplaced."

"Then I do too!" Jasmine complained, reaching for Alex's hand, which he casually avoided. "Why aren't you punishing me too?"

"Silly girl." Alex replied, grinning even wider. "I am punishing you. I read this thing somewhere. I no longer remember where it came from, but it went a little something like this. A true masochist will say, 'Hurt me.', but a true sadist will say..."

"...no..." Jasmine finished, comprehending her part of the punishment.

Alex winked back and turned to his lunch. "Now if that will be all, please allow me to eat my lunch in peace. I'll see the slut tomorrow, assuming she doesn't do something to piss me off before then."

"Yes Sir." Jasmine spat out like the word was a slur, knowing that she could get away with being a bratty all she wanted while her friend didn't get the same benefit. Plan A was not going well.