Corrupted Juices Ch. 07

Story Info
Brandon takes his girlfriend and her brother to see Darnell.
3.3k words
4.42
3.9k
2
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7 -- The dealer

Brandon went to his classes in the afternoon and by 4:15 PM he's walking back to his dorm. As he's walking, his phone vibrates, so he takes it out and sees it's a message from Tyler.

"Hey bro, my dealer is flaking out on me. Can you contact your guy? I can drive us there," it read.

"Sure, I'll check with him now," Brandon answers.

He pulls up his list of contacts and looks for the little picture of a green skull in front of a black background. Darnell's chat pops up, and he starts typing, "Hey Darnell. How've you been? Listen, any chance I could score some weed tonight?"

Putting the phone back into his pocket, not really expecting an answer right away, he's surprised that it immediately starts vibrating again.

Darnell answered, "Hey B, been good. Yeah, you could score some. Are you coming over alone? Or...?"

Brandon had met Darnell through one of the guys down the hall on his floor. Brandon guessed him to be about 25. He was black, about 6 feet tall and didn't have a lot of meat on his bones. He had a buzz cut and a small scraggly mustache. The guy hung around campus a lot, selling weed, hanging out in dorm rooms. Brandon had hung out with him a couple of times in other peoples rooms and thought he was actually pretty hot. He was chill and had a really deep voice that was like ear candy to Brandon.

One night, about two months ago, some guys from down the hall had been hanging out in his room and Darnell had joined them, bringing weed. He was wearing a red hoody and gray sweatpants.

After having smoked a couple of blunts, Brandon was staring out into nothing, floating on a really nice buzz. One of the guys laughed really loud and his vision focused again. He suddenly realized that he had been staring at Darnell's crotch. Beneath the folds of the fabric, Brandon could swear that he could see the man's cock twitch once, then again.

His eyes shot up when he felt like he was being watched. Darnell was staring straight at him with a slight frown on his face. But he didn't say anything. One of the other guys called Brandon's name, and he quickly looked away, acting like he was just happily stoned, not realizing what was happening around him. Everyone in the room laughed, including Darnell.

The next blunt took the last life out of Brandon's visitors. One by one, they took off, back to their rooms. As the last of his fellow students also started sluggishly gathering his things, Darnell got up from where he was sitting too. He headed over to where Brandon was sitting and let himself fall back onto the couch. He landed with his right leg right next to Brandon's left.

Darnell turned his head, leaning in towards Brandon. "Hey, would you mind if I crashed at your place tonight?" he asked in that low voice. "I don't want to walk home in my current state. I'd probably fall asleep on a bench somewhere."

While Darnell was speaking, Brandon could feel his breath on his ear. He inhaled through his nose and found he could smell it too. And it smelled fantastic.

"Hey, you awake over there?" Darnell asked while prodding Brandon's leg with two of his fingers.

"Sure, man," Brandon answered. "Of course you can crash here. I'm going to go shower before I go to sleep. I've got some extra towels in that closet over there if you want to too."

"Cool, man. I'll go in a minute," Darnell said and leaned back on the couch.

When Brandon came out of the shower 15 minutes later, he heard Darnell singing some rap song about cash and pussy in the next stall over. He recognized it but couldn't remember the title. Brandon frowned and put on his bath robe. When he was back in his room, he took off his bath robe and put on a pair of loose boxers. He sat on the bed and saw that Darnell had rolled another blunt before heading to the shower. Brandon lit it up and took a couple deep drags. He then got under his covers and enjoyed the last little buzz of the night.

A couple of minutes later, Brandon was already drowsing a little when Darnell entered the room.

"Brrrrr, it's cold in here, man," he said while hurrying over to where Brandon was laying. "Make some room over there, yow."

Brandon had thought that Darnell would've slept on the couch, but the man was now getting in bed with him. Darnell slid under the covers without saying another word. Brandon didn't really know how to react to this situation, so he just turned on his side, his back now facing Darnell. Needing to release a little tension, Brandon arched his back and wiggled his hips a couple of times. He then let out a deep, sighing breath.

Behind him, Brandon felt Darnell moving around. When the man let out a deep breath of his own, Brandon could feel it on the back of his neck, tickling his skin. Another couple of minutes passed by and Brandon was starting to doze off again. From behind him, he could hear deep, steady breaths coming from Darnell. The man moved again, seemingly in his sleep. But he actually moved right up to Brandon, practically pushing up against him.

The breaths from behind him were picking up in speed, and Darnell wiggled even closer to Brandon. Darnell was now practically spooning him. Brandon could clearly feel an engorged bulge between Darnell's legs, poking into his right butt cheek. The feeling was getting a little uncomfortable and Brandon shifted his ass. He then felt Darnell's hand going in between the two of them, seemingly readjusting his cock, which now started poking between Brandon's butt cheeks.

Brandon could feel the other man's heartbeat against his hole, the warmth coming from him steadily increasing. Darnell's hand went back between them and Brandon felt Darnell pull out his penis. He then pulled up the bottom leg of Brandon's boxers, exposing his ass. Without a word, Darnell's hard cock was thrust between Brandon's glutes. It had to have been dripping with precum because it was sliding over Brandon's hole like it had been covered in a generous dose of lube.

Darnell's fingers found Brandon's hole and he redirected his hips. The next push hit Brandon's sphincter right in the middle and Darnell slid in. Brandon had recently been fucked in the park, so he was still pretty loose, allowing Darnell to slide in completely on the first go.

Brandon let out a low moaning breath but didn't move or say anything else.

"Shhh, shhh, yeah, you can take it, just relax," Darnell breathes out in Brandon's ear. "I don't have a rubber on my man, so prepare to get bred." He then slowly starts pulling all the way out, only to plunge right back in completely in one smooth motion. He kept doing this, slowly picking up speed and force over time.

After not too long, Darnell was ramming into Brandon so hard that he was pushing him towards the edge of the bed. "Dump it in me, Darnell," he whispered out shakily.

Darnell picked up speed even more and moaned out loudly, "Oooooh yeah, here it comes!" He pushed inside Brandon one last time and held himself there as the spasms of ecstasy burst from his cock.

Inside him, Brandon felt the familiar pulsating feeling. Darnell was filling his guts with his come and he lay there taking it willingly. Darnell was still breathing heavily behind him, the occasional tremor going through the man's body.

"Shit, man, I had a suspicion your jock ass liked dick. But damn boy, I slid in you like a knife in butter," Darnell said.

"You better not tell anybody about this, man. Seriously, my girlfriend can not find out about this shit," Brandon said, a little harsher than he had meant to.

"Hey, don't worry man," Darnell said calmly. "I'm on the down low too, remember. You keep your mouth shut, and I'll do the same."

This memory was replaying in Brandon's mind so vividly, that he suddenly catches himself staring at his phone, while standing in the middle of the side walk. He looks at the time and sees he's been standing there for almost 15 minutes. He quickly starts walking again and types out his reply to Darnell's last message.

"Nah, man, my girlfriend's coming over with her older brother. She's all spooked out about the comet, so she's spending the night here. I really just need to score some weed and be on my way," he types.

"Check. I won't be home until 8 PM though," comes as Darnell's quick response.

"OK, see you at 8," Brandon responds and then puts his phone back into his pocket.

Alyssa and Tyler finally arrive a little past 7 PM. They were held up by a series of accidents on E Prospect Road when driving into town. They apparently had to take College Avenue north and were finally able to get off at Laporte Avenue. When passing a suburb called Tennyson Heights, a number of police vehicles had cordoned off several streets leading into the neighborhood.

"Wow, what do you think that was about?" Brandon asks while rubbing his stubbly cheek.

"Probably some dude that went crazy when he caught his wife in bed with another dude," Tyler chuckles.

"That isn't funny, Tyler!" Alyssa scolds her brother. "Anyway, I don't think they'd actually block off entire streets for one guy. I thought I saw some smoke coming from further down one of the streets. Maybe there's a fire somewhere?"

"That would make sense of why they'd cordon off the neighborhood," Brandon chimes in. "But I've been following the news more closely the last couple of days because of the comet impact. There's hardly been any updates on that. And certainly nothing about fires in neighborhoods or something like that. Last time I checked, was before I went to class earlier, though."

"Hey, whatever's going on over there, let's not let it ruin our night. OK?" Tyler cuts in. "How about we just go over your guy's place, Brandon. After that drive, I'm in serious need of a fat blunt."

"Sure, buddy," Brandon says. "He's not going be home until 8 PM, though."

"By 8? Can we walk it to your guy's place?" Tyler asks Brandon.

"It's about a 20-minute bike ride south from here, so I wouldn't recommend it walking it," Brandon answers, looking doubtful.

"Well, we'd better get going then," Tyler sighs. "If traffic going south is as bad as what we just saw, there's no telling how long it's going to take us to get there."

It was actually not that bad. It only took them about 30 minutes to get to Darnell's place. They had started going south on South Shields St but had to turn west on West Prospect Rd because a head on collision completely blocked off their side of the street. Police officers were there, redirecting traffic, but the site was still a mess. They lost a good 20 minutes there.

"I'm going to park a little further down the street," Tyler says while driving past their destination.

"Yes, Tyler," Alyssa says in a teasing voice, "We all know you're paranoid."

Tyler just huffs and starts looking for a parking spot at a reasonable walking distance from Darnell's place. He finally finds a narrow street with some dumpsters further down it and parks his car. After a short 5-minute walk, they reach Darnell's house. Brandon steps up to the front door and knocks on it a couple of times. It suddenly swings open and a stern looking black girl is standing in the doorway. Brandon guesses her to be around 20.

"Can I help you or are you just going to stare?" she says in a indifferent tone.

"Yeah, I'm supposed to meet Darnell here?" Brandon says, keeping his tone light and friendly.

From behind her, Brandon can hear Darnell yelling, "Let them in, Shanice! Quit fucking around!"

"Whatever," Shanice says, rolling her eyes. She walks away from the door, leaving it open.

Brandon steps into the house and Alyssa and Tyler follow. They walk into a small living room that smells like it hadn't been aired out in years, a thick, smokey haze hanging in the air. Shanice lets herself fall on an armchair in the corner and lit up a blunt. Her eyes are fixed on the TV which is playing some cop show really loudly.

From an open door on the far side of the living room comes Darnell. "Sorry about that, my man. I was in the kitchen fixing you a baggy. Shanice here's my sister. She can be a real charmer," Darnell said while smiling slyly at his sister.

Shanice just gave him the finger while keeping her eyes fixed on the TV.

Darnell breaks out laughing at that and walks over to his three guests. "Hi, I'm Darnell," he says to Alyssa and Tyler. They also introduce themselves and Darnell gestures to the larger couch, standing beside Shanice's arm chair. "Here, why don't you guys sit down while I take my man Brandon to the kitchen to handle some business," Darnell says while throwing his arm around Brandon's shoulders. As Alyssa and Tyler sit down, Darnell leads Brandon towards the open door he just came from.

On the small table in the kitchen, there's a glass mason jar, filled with thick buds. Brandon's eyes grow wide, and he follows Darnell to it. "Smell that weed, man. That's some good shit," Darnell says as he opens the jar.

A thick, sweet smell floats up to Brandon's nose, and he bends over to sample it from closer by. Darnell casually walks behind Brandon and runs a single finger up Brandon's crack. Who, in turn, jumps so hard that he almost knocks the glass jar full of weed to the floor. Stumbling a little, Brandon puts it back upright on the table and tries to turn around, opening his mouth to apologize.

Darnell has other plans though and firmly grabs Brandon's hips, holding him in place. "Be quiet, they're not going come in here. I'll be quick. You just keep your mouth shut."

Brandon closes his mouth and turns his head forward. His heart is already beating heavily in his ears is adrenaline races through his body. The feeling of anticipation is almost too much for Brandon to handle.

They both have sweatshorts on, so Darnell just slides Brandon's down a little while doing the same with his. His thick, black cock springs up, already hard and dripping a little precum. He rubs the tip of his middle finger in it and then puts it between Brandon's muscular butt cheeks. Finding the hole, Darnell slides his finger in, while spiting in his other hand. He rubs his spit over his fat mushroom and guides it to Brandon's hole. Darnell then starts sliding into Brandon's hole in one slow, smooth motion.

Darnell fucks Brandon in quick, deep thrusts. His balls are lightly bouncing against the back of Brandon's legs, making him even hornier.

"Are you guys growing a whole new plant in there?!" Shanice yells from the other room. "Bring in a Sprite and a Red Bull for your Alyssa and Skyler!"

Brandon shuffles on his feet, instinctively grabbing for his shorts. But Darnell pulls his arms away and just keeps pushing into him. "Chill, Shanice, we'll be right out!" Darnell yells from behind Brandon.

"It's actually Tyler," Brandon can barely hear Tyler say.

"Whatever," comes as Shanise's disinterested response.

Suddenly Darnell arches his back and Brandon can feel him coming inside him.

After a few convulsions, Darnell quickly pulls his still girthy cock out of Brandon and they both hurriedly pull up their shorts. Darnell then pulls a baggy full of weed out of his pocket. "Had it prepared already," he says with a sly smile on his face. He gives it to Brandon, who tries to hand him the 40 bucks he had in his pocket.

"Nah, man. I'm not going to stick my dick in you and then take your money. This one's on me," Darnell says with a serious look on his face.

Brandon smiles at Darnell and puts the money back in his pocket. "It's not like I didn't enjoy that too, Darnell."

"I know you did," Darnell says with a confident smile on his face.

Darnell then turns to the fridge to grab some drinks, and they head back into the living room. Shanice gives Darnell a frowning look, but he ignores it. Brandon caught this and wonders if she might possibly know that her brother likes fucking dudes up the ass.

Trying to make small talk, Brandon says, "So, there was this big head no collision on South Shield Street. Seemed like a pretty big mess, too. Cops were all over it, redirecting traffic To West Prospect Road. It took us over half an hour to get here."

"Yeah, Alyssa and me passed this neighborhood on our way to Brandon's," Tyler adds. "It was blocked off by cops on several streets. Alyssa even saw some smoke going up from further down one. It seemed like a pretty fucked up situation."

"It's pretty wild out there for a Wednesday night," Alyssa says while frowning.

"Some weird shit's been going on around here too," Darnell says in a serious tone. "Last night, around 1 am, I heard some screaming coming from outside. When I looked out the window, I saw some people running down the street."

"Heard gun fire too, it woke me up." Shanice interjects without looking away from the TV.

"Yeah," Darnell continues. "I heard that too. It came right after I saw those people running by. I didn't see anything after that for a while. But as I was heading up the stairs to go to bed, I saw some dudes running beside our house, chasing a couple other dudes into our backyard. Then some more screaming. I went back down, got my baseball bat and opened the back door. But the yard was empty."

"Weird," Alyssa said in a quiet voice.

"I was here for most of the day, but I haven't seen anything else so far," Darnell says.

"I heard some more shooting right before you got back earlier," Chanice says, followed by a sideways glance to the visitors. "You won't see me going outside for the rest of the night."

"Shit, man," Darnell chuckles. "I hope you guys aren't parked too far away,"

Alyssa glared at Tyler but doesn't say anything.

Brandon already senses the drama coming and cool the situation down before Alyssa explodes. "Yeah, thanks Darnell, we'll be fine. It'll be OK, babe. It's only a 5-minute walk. We'll be back at my dorm before you know it," Brandon continues, while smiling at Alyssa. "What do you guys say we drink up and hit the road?"

"I'm good with that," Tyler says, while jumping up from where he's sitting.

They finish their soda and head towards the front door, followed by Darnell. As Alyssa and Tyler walk out, Darnell puts his hand on Brandon's shoulder. "Watch your back, B," he says with a serious look on his face.

"Yeah, definitely." Brandon says while trying to look calm.

Darnell then closes the door, and he's left standing in the darkness of the front yard. He joins the others who are already on the sidewalk, looking back at him. The trio quickly starts walking down the dimly lit street.

---