Step Brothers Home Alone

Story Info
Step brother uses his mouth while their parents are out.
2.2k words
4.63
40.9k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first story I've ever actually finished and my first ever upload to Literotica. I hope you like it!

I'd always wanted a sister. Instead, I got a jock-bro step brother.

Even though we were both 18, and both seniors in the same high school, we couldn't be more different.

"Hey slut," Brandon sneered. He loved to call me unpleasant nicknames. Nerdboy, dickhead, bitchboy, etc. Recently he'd added slut and whore to his roster.

I didn't need to look up from my laptop to know he was probably leaning against the doorway of my room, looking self-satisfied as usual with his 'ingenious' nicknames for me. When I first met him, I thought he was hot. Tall, blonde, muscular.

"What do you want, jockboy?" I asked disinterestedly. He hated when I called him that. More than any other rude nickname that I could think of.

"I just wanted to let you know that Dad and Linda just left to go do groceries. They'll probably be gone awhile," he said.

"Cool... And what does that have to do with me?"

"Well, I made sure to ask Linda to buy me some condoms. God, she wants to fuck me so bad. I can just tell," he said smugly. I rolled my eyes without looking up from my laptop. I didn't bother replying. His constant talk of fucking my mom -- his stepmom -- really used to bother me. But then I realised that Mom was into men with intelligence, not dumb high school boy jocks.

"What're you working on bitchboy? Some weird nerd erotica?"

"Yeah, actually," I replied, swiveling in my chair to look at him. There he was, over 6 feet of him, leaning against the door frame, muscular arms crossed, looking smug. Fucker. "It's a fem-dom male humiliation piece about a tiny dick jock boy who gets aroused by people teasing him about his tiny dick," I replied with a straight face. "It's inspired by you actually." His only reaction was to narrow his eyes menacingly at me.

"Ha ha very funny," he sneered at me.

I swiveled back around to face my laptop, "Thanks, I try. Now go away so I can finish describing his tiny little micro dick."

Instead of leaving, I heard him walk into my room, and then the noise of my bed as he sat down. I didn't look up, instead I ignored him, assuming he would get bored and leave.

After a few minutes I heard the sound of fabric moving, and then the sound of the bed making noises as he moved. The noises got more and more annoying as I tried to ignore him. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore and I swiveled around in my chair to see what the hell he was doing.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING, BRANDON!?" I demanded, though it was perfectly clear what he was doing.

He was lying back on my bed, with his feet on the floor. He had pulled his pants down a little, and his semi erect cut cock was in his hand. I felt my dick twitch.

Brandon's only response was a casual "Come suck my dick."

"No, what the fuck?! I don't want to suck your dick,"

"Oh, come on. Come suck it a little"

"No, dude. What the fuck,"

"If you don't, I'll tell Linda what you really do after school on Wednesdays," He threatened lightly, holding his semi in his hand, and waving it in the air. How did he know?

"You wouldn't..." I challenged, glaring at him. My parents were fine with me being gay, but they wouldn't be fine with these particular extracurricular activities.

"Oh, yes I would," He replied, tugging on his dick as he said it. I glared at him, wondering whether he really knew, and whether he would really tell her.

"Come on, piano boy," he taunted, waving his dick around again.

Fuck. He did know. I grudgingly got up from my chair and moved across the room.

"Good boy," Brandon grinned smugly. He sat up on the edge of the bed, pushing his pants down to his ankles. His semi flopped down onto his balls. He actually had a decent package. His cut cock was pretty; nice size head, well proportioned, not too much scarring. If it was this size mostly soft, then it would probably be a decent size fully erect. Not massive, but enough to wrap a hand around at least.

I went down on my knees in front of him, eyeing his dick. It was chubbing up in anticipation. Even though he was a shitty person, and really fucking annoying, it was kind of hot to be on my knees in front of a tall blond straight muscle jock.

"Do I really have to do this?" I whined.

"Yes, you do, nerdboy," he grinned down at me. "Besides, I thought gay guys loved straight dick." I rolled my eyes at him but moved my face towards his dick. I gripped it in my hand and pointed it toward me. A drop of precum pooled at his piss slit. Here we go.

I leaned forward the last few inches. I licked the drop of precum from his piss slit. It was slightly salty. Delicious. I licked the bottom of his shaft. Brandon groaned and lay back on the bed, closing his eyes. I swirled my tongue around the head of his rapidly growing dick, before plunging down on it. He was still on the way to being full hard, so his whole dick fit in my mouth. I suckled on it for a little, rubbing the flat of my tongue up and down the bottom of it, bobbing about an inch at a time. The sensation of his dick getting harder, longer, and thicker was having an effect on my own cock. It had started to grow in my underwear. Soon Brandon's cock was filling my mouth and poking the back of my throat.

I pulled back until only the head was in my mouth. I bobbed back and forth, popping the head of his now hard cock in and out of my lips. Brandon groaned. I pulled his hard dick out of my mouth and looked at it.

His dick wasn't super long, probably 6.5 inches, but it was thick. My fingers could just touch as I held it in my fist. It was perfectly straight and wet with my saliva. I wanted it. I wanted to make this big straight boy dick to cum.

Brandon lifted his head off the bed to look down at me. "Hey, why did you stop?" he complained.

"Move up on the bed," I told him, unzipping my jeans and pulling them down.

"What?" he asked, eyeing the bulge in my underwear.

"Move up on the bed," I repeated, putting my hand into my underwear and massaging my cock. "And take your shirt off."

Brandon complied. He shifted up on the bed, until he was lying in the middle of it. As he moved, I grabbed his pants, and pulled them off him. He wasn't wearing any underwear. Hot. He pulled his shirt off and threw it on the floor. He was now completely naked, except for his socks.

Sucking Brandon's dick had given me a semi but seeing this hot muscular blond jock lying naked on my bed, waiting for me to service his straight jock cock made me even harder. I took all of him in. His legs were muscular and defined, covered by light blond hairs. His thick dick was laying on his stomach, almost reaching his belly button. His bush was clearly trimmed, but not completely shaved. His treasure trail was mostly covered by his juicy cock. His abs were well defined and shifted as he breathed. His pecs were full but pulled tight across his chest since he was lying with his hands behind his head, which made his biceps bulge. I imagined how those biceps would shift and bulge when he grabbed a girl by the hips and pulled her onto his thick jock cock. I felt a bead of precum leak out of my cock.

As I admired his body, Brandon took his thick dick in his big hand. He gave it a few lazy strokes as he cockily asked, "Like what you see, slut boy?"

I looked up at his handsome face, and his messy blond hair. Very much, but I refused to admit that to him. Instead, I moved onto the bed between his legs. I took his cock from his hand, making eye contact with him. I held eye contact as I kissed my way down the bottom of his thick cock and to his balls. I licked and teased them, while slowly stroking his cock. Brandon groaned in pleasure. I grinned to myself.

I ran the flat of my tongue all the way up his cock, from his balls all the way to the head, in one slow motion. He shuddered under me, his eyes closed, and his head thrown back. I paused with my tongue on his piss slit, my hand gripping his thick cock, until he opened his eyes and looked at me. We made eye contact, and I held it, not moving. I saw confusion, wonder, desire, lust, and need on his face. I winked at him, then maintaining eye contact the whole time I took the head of his thick cock into my mouth, and then kept going, taking inch after inch into my mouth, until his big cock head hit the back of my throat.

I rested with his cock head in the back of my throat for a second, and then slowly pulled back on his cock, my hand sliding up his cock where my lips had just been. I pulled back until my lips were resting on the end of his hard dick, my hand wrapped around his head and part of his shaft. I repeated the same motion, sliding my hand down his dick, followed by my lips until the head of his cock was nestled into the back of my throat. I stayed there for a second, before sliding my mouth and my head back up his now saliva covered cock.

"Fuck," he groaned, letting his head fall back again. I would have grinned smugly, but the tip of his cock was still in my mouth.

I repeated the motion; moving my mouth and hand up and down his cock. Nestling his cock into the back of my throat for a few seconds and then pulling it almost all the way out. His accompanying groan of pleasure was all the reassurance I needed.

I continued the same action as I bobbed up and down on his cock, loving the feeling of his thick member in my mouth and hand. A mixture of saliva, precum and mucus coated his thick cock, making the experience even nastier and more erotic. His groans and heavy breathing turned me on.

Sucking Brandon's dick had made my own dick hard. I reached my spare hand into my underwear and grabbed my own 6 inch cock. I squeezed and stroked my cock. Fuck it felt good to have a nice thick cock filling my mouth.

For a second I imagined what it would feel like to have his thick jock cock filling my hole. To feel his big straight boy dick opening me up and pounding me... fucking me raw until he shot his load inside my juicy little-

"Fuck, you're gonna make me bust," he groaned, interrupting my fantasy.

Fantasy forgotten, I increased the rhythm on his cock. I wanted him to cum in my mouth. I wanted to taste his delicious jock cum and feel it slide down my throat.

"Oh. Oh fuck. Oh fuck I'm gonna cum," he groaned, his breathing heavy. I sucked harder on his thick cock and I switched to shorter strokes keeping most of his cock in my mouth. I was battering his thick cockhead against the back of my throat.

My own cock was leaking copious amounts of precum. I was rubbing my precum all over my cock as I stroked myself leisurely in my underwear.

"Oh fuck. I'm cumming," he grunted. His abs contracted and his cock pulsed.

He gushed into my mouth. The first spurt blasted into the back of my throat almost causing me to gag. I continued working his dick as he came. Rubbing it along my tongue, as he came and came into my mouth.

I swallowed almost as fast as he pumped. I loved the taste of his warm salty cum in my mouth. I loved the feeling of sliding down my throat.

His cock deflated and I sat back on the bed. My hard cock was tenting out my precum soaked underwear. I sat and admired Brandon as he lay there; his handsome face the picture of satisfaction, his biceps bulging and his pits on full display with his hands behind his head, his chubby cock covered in saliva and some cum laying on his trimmed bush.

I tucked my cock under my waistband and got up from the bed to wipe my hands and face on my towel.

"If I knew you were that good, I would have been in that mouth long ago," he says, from the bed. I'm still turned away from him so I allow myself a smug little smile.

I hope you enjoyed this story. Please leave constructive feedback in the comments.

If enough people enjoy this, there might be a Part II in the future.