Corrupted Power Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess tossed his shirt behind her and watched him - Karo could see how her eyes travelled over his body. Prime had a slightly higher gravity than Earth's, not much, but enough to keep you in shape so long as you walked regularly.

"Do you masturbate?"

Jess snorted in surprise. Riley grimaced.

"Oooh, almost don't want to answer. But yes, literally everyone does, idiot," she rolled her eyes. "I thought you were gonna be good at this. My turn. What was your biggest mistake?"

Orassi.

"You're good at this," Karo told her, taking off his slacks. Riley's eyes widened.

Now she thinks she's winning, she'll get cocky, he thought, sitting just in his underwear. He didn't bother trying to hide his bulge. She'll refuse to answer some lighter questions, giving me easy wins.

"Uh, house? Lock the doors and tint the windows, please," Jess asked, looking anywhere but at Karo's crotch. The house did so.

"Cheers Jess. So which one of us do you want to fuck more, Riley?"

She snorted into her drink, coughing and spitting as Jess laughed. When she'd cleared her throat she glared at Karo, then grinned.

"Eh, I'll lose my socks," she quipped, taking them off and throwing them at him. "No need to cause friction with you two yet."

Good call.

"Ah, so kind of you," Karo replied.

"But wait, I wanna know now!" Jess demanded, sitting up.

"Too bad you're not playing," Riley pointed out. "And I'm guessing you can't ask the same question multiple times?"

"Correct. Otherwise they'd be short, boring games. Your question...?"

"Alright, which of us do you want to fuck first?"

"You," Karo replied easily. "I'm pent up, and you'd do great for a hard and fast quickie. I'd want to take my time and be gentle with Jess."

"Jesus fucking Christ, I'm getting the bottles," Jess said, bright red. She finished her drink and brought back the vodka and rum bottles they were drinking from, then fetched the mixers. Riley was just staring at him. Karo cocked an eyebrow.

"What?"

"You won't answer your deepest desire, but you'll answer that?"

"Riles, that's my new nickname for you by the way, I'm from Centauri. Having sex in clubs is legal there. Sex questions aren't going to bother me, so now I gotta ask - what's your most shameful sexual kink or act?"

She stared at him, then took a gulp of her rum and cola. Then closed her eyes tightly, and started to speak through gritted teeth, her face bright red.

"I...I want...ugh!" she cried. "Fuck you, Karo."

She angrily tore off her shirt and threw it aside, sitting back with a huff and a glare. Karo grinned as her small, creamy tits bounced free, capped by small, hard nipples. They fit her body perfectly, and he found himself entranced by the way her veins flowed from the underside of he breasts over he sleek ribs, which led him down to her toned, flat stomach.

"Nice tits," Jess commented, pouring what Karo thought was her fifth drink since the game had started.

"Agreed," he said. Riley just glared - but he knew she was more mad they were now even, as opposed to being on display. "Your turn Riley - how badly do you want to see my cock?"

"Not as much as you want to see me naked," she scoffed. "But I refuse to lose to you. Worst day of your life?"

"One week before I left Prime," he replied.

"What happened?"

"Noooope, you already asked a question, and it was my biggest mistake, which you can't ask again for," Karo wagged a finger with a grin. She grimaced but nodded.

Now, to go for the kill or learn more about her?

"Part of your body you're most proud of?" he asked. She narrowed her eyes.

"Ass."

"Oooh, can't wait to see it," Karo grinned.

"What's your worst trait, Karo?" she asked, cocking her head and stretching her arms up. It was a primitive tactic to distract him as her breasts rose and jiggled, but it certainly worked. His cock was rock hard and straining at his underwear - he saw the smoky gaze she gave it.

He shook his head to clear it. "Uh... hmmm... I'd say how easily I can convince myself of what other people think."

Oh god, he suddenly thought, realising he was half naked in this room with two strangers from Earth. Did I misjudge this? Did I just convince myself of what they think, that they're fine with it?

And oh god...is there a rule against this? We're not on Prime anymore Karo, fuck! He found he'd crossed his legs and retreated a bit. Riley smiled slyly and narrowed her eyes.

"You alright Karo?"

"Yeah, yeah. Just remembered we're on Moros - this would be fine back home, but is there a rule preventing employees... messing around like this?"

"There is, but only during work hours," Riley replied. "We can quit here, if you're uncomfortable, Centaur-boy."

Karo blinked, then smiled. Clever bitch, she wants to stop the game here. But I want to see the rest of her now.

"Oh, no, if there's no rule against it," he replied, uncrossing his legs. "So. What's the worst thing you've ever done?"

Riley looked thoughtful, biting her lower lip in a most endearing way as she considered the question.

"I slept with a guy for months, wrapped him around my finger. Made him love me. All to use his home - a really nice place in upper Manhatten - and his money. I bought new, nice clothes, connected with his network, and essentially fucked him to get his family's recommendation to Atlantic AI University. Then I dumped him," she admitted. "He was about to propose, he was so in love with me. But to me he was just a tool."

"Holy shit," Jess gasped.

"Wow, that's...okay," Karo said.

"Worst part is I don't feel guilty either," she continued - getting it off her chest clearly felt good. "I lied to him, never told him what I'd done, and never told anyone else before you two. And honestly, when he was crying and begging me not to go, and I was pretending to be distraught, I was just bored inside. Waiting for it to have been long enough I could leave and get away from the idiot, I wanted to go to a new student mixer afterwards. By midnight I had a different guy inside me and hadn't thought of him once. Never contacted him again, but thanks to him I'm here."

"Well at least you didn't rub it in his face," Karo said. "That's something."

"Mmm. So tell me Karo - what's something important you have never told another soul?"

He stared at her and she smiled softly. Fuck. He'd been outplayed.

Slowly, Karo stood, eyes locked on Riley's, then stripped off his underwear. Jess gasped as his rock hard cock swung free, precum glistening on the tip. Riley's eyes never left his.

"Good game," she smiled lazily, then looked down at his cock. He saw the hunger flicker in her eyes as she bit her lower lip.

"Well played," he told her, sitting back down.

"You might need to put some clothes on before Jess devours you," Riley warned. Jess squeaked and jumped, tearing her eyes from Karo's crotch.

"I-I-I... I mean- it's- it's been a while, yeah..." she stammered, eyes darting again to Karo's naked body. She was also clearly quite drunk.

"Well it wouldn't be fair if you didn't get to know Karo as well," Riley encouraged with another lazy grin. "I'm sure Karo wouldn't mind - he's more comfortable naked and exposed than talking about himself. I'm sure he'd be fine with a blowjob."

"Uh- um - I me-"

"Don't be mean, Riley," Karo gently scolded, his mind starting to fog from the alcohol. The adrenalin of the game had kept it at bay. He stood up, his erection swinging again and catching both girls eyes. "I'm going to go have a quick shower and throw some clothes on, then maybe we should have dinner?"

Riley smiled. "Sounds good."

Karo barely managed to avoid a stumble as he made his way around the couch. He wasn't sure how he felt - he hadn't meant to lose, and Riley's last statement - that he was more comfortable naked and exposed than talking about himself - stung. But it was clearly true, at least in terms of their cultural difference. He had no problem being naked in front of others, but telling them about Orassi, or his deepest desires, was too much.

I need the shower, he thought, turning into the shared bathroom. I need to clear my head a little. He hadn't realised how many thoughts had been crowding at the edges of his mind, pushed aside by his focus on getting Riley naked.

The transparent panes of the shower floated out of the walls, creating a small cubicle, as the floor within it floated up above, clicking into a pipe that descended from the ceiling, creating an ankle-deep depression with a drain. Karo stepped into it, looking for the taps, only to have it immediately start, cascading water like rainfall down over him, delightfully warm. He sighed in contentment and closed his eyes, leaning against the wall as alcohol and need raced through his veins.

I drink too much, he thought, Riley's tits floating in hid find. This might have been a mistake.

He knew playing a strip game with two strangers from Earth on his first day on Moros was a bad idea, but after the whole thing with Orassi he wondered how much he actually cared.

No, I can't throw this away, he thought to himself. I need to be smarter.

In response, his dick throbbed.

You get me into too much trouble, he thought at it. You and alcohol...well I can get one of you to calm down I guess.

He grasped his own cock, slowly stroking it as he remembered Riley's chest. Her breasts were delicious handfuls, and those hard little nipples looked amazingly fun to lick and tweak. They were just long enough to pull on without being too long, He imagined sucking on them while the thin girl archer her back under him, pressing her groin into his chest as she moaned. He moved one had up to the side of her head, stroking her ear and over her cyberware and he visualised sucking as much of her breast into his mouth as he could.

His dick twitched in his hand, pulsing as he stroked faster. Riley was fucking hot. It wasn't her body - Karo would normally put her as attractive enough, but that personally. Those smoky looks. The way she hooded her eyes when looking at him.

His dick throbbed again as his imagination moved from her tits to her face. The way she'd bittern her lip, the sly smile that promised trouble, delicious, fun, decadent trouble.

"Come on Karo," she whispered enticingly. "I've gotten you naked. Now show me the rest of you. Show me your cum, Centaur-boy. I wanna see you cum. Cum for me."

"Ugh, fuck, Riles..." he groaned, pumping harder. She licked her lips at him, hunger filling her eyes. He could almost feel her hand brushing down his chest as her red eyes bored into his, urging him to explode.

"Come on, do it, give in to me," she whispered in his mind. "All over my stomach. Empty yourself."

"Fuck!" he groaned loudly, pleasure roaring through him as jet after jet of cum exploded from his cock. The thick ropes splattered against the far wall of the cubicle.

Karo moaned low in his throat as the shudders wracked his body. He hadn't cum that hard in a long time, not even with Lisa.

God damn, I must be really into Riley already, Karo realised. He caught his breath, directed water against the cubicle to wash off the cum, and stepped out of the shower.

It was only as he was towelling off that he realised the door was open - did he forget to close it or...?

Well shit.

*****

The rest of the night passed pleasantly enough. Riley didn't bother putting her shirt back on, and the three kept drinking - Jess passed out about half an hour after Karo got back - so he stayed up with Riley, chatting about their lives and studies and allowing himself the occasional look at her breasts. She smiled lazily every time he did so, but neither mentioned it.

He had to cum again before going to bed, this time imagining her lips wrapped around his cock as her eyes stared up at him, before he finally fell asleep in a bed that was more luxuriously comfortable than any he'd slept in before. The darkness of sleep claimed him, and his dreams were fitful combinations of Orassi, hurt, Jess laughing and Riley's face.

When he blearily opened his eyes the next morning, he was immediately grateful for the window being tinted. His head was pounding, and his mouth dry as a desert.

Forgot the hydro-blasts, he thought groggily. He rolled over and gently sat up, blinking in pain.

"House, get me a hydra-blast, please," he said aloud.

"I have ordered you a hydra-blast, which will be delivered to the front door in five minutes," the AI replied.

Oh right, Karo realised. They hadn't ordered any to be on hand, and the house didn't have a serving drone. He'd have to get one.

He made his way out to the front door by the time the fizzing bottle was being dropped off by a drone. Drinking it down, he quietly tiptoed past Jess - the curvy Asian was still sleeping on the couch - and opened the cooler, grabbing out some food that looked good.

He then reconsidered, and put it all back, grabbing out some yellow fruit he thought was meant to be an Earth banana. All the food was, nutritionally, the same here, so there was no point making noise cooking toast and eggs.

He returned to his room, thoroughly enjoying the banana, and got dressed. The clock put it at seven AM station time. He wasn't sure if shops and cafes were already open, or where he could get a serving drone.

I could just order one from the house, he thought, pulling on some running shorts. The hydra-blast and food were already working to reduce his hangover, but he knew it wouldn't be enough. He'd just walk today and bemoan his lack of foresight. But I need to see the area anyway.

Dressed, Karo headed out the front door and onto the pathway. There were already people up and about, many of them smiling or waving in greeting. Everyone here seemed happy, and why wouldn't they be? It already felt like a utopia to Karo.

He wandered for a couple of hours, discovering the locations of several cafes, a bar, a brothel, and several stores that sold a variety of goods. Towards the end of his walk he found a shop specialising in drones, and purchased a serving unit for the house.

May only be there for a little while, but it'll help, he thought. And the price was insanely low - Yan hadn't been kidding, these shops were not meant to make a profit.

He returned to the house to find Riley and Jess up and chatting. He had to blink and quickly look away - Riley was sporting only a tanktop and panties that didn't cover much, and his dick twitched at seeing so much of her ass. Jess was still in the same clothes from yesterday.

"Morning Karo!" she said brightly with a grin. "Oh you got a drone?"

"Yeah, serving drone for the house," he replied, putting the box on the table.

"Good call," Riley said over he shoulder, cooking something. "Want some breakfast, Centaur-boy?"

I certainly want something, he thought, glancing at her ass. "Nah, already eaten, thanks."

He unboxed the drone, flicking the power switch. Lights glowed and blinked as it connected to the house network, then it floated up and away, hiding itself in behind a panel that was presumeably there for charging.

"Nice," Jess commented. "So what are you two perverts gonna do today?"

"Was thinking of walking nude down the main thoroughfare," Karo replied. "You know, just swingin' it around."

"And I was gonna ride on his shoulders whiule he did so with a water gun," Ruley added.

"You two worry me, and it's been like twelve hours," Jess shook her head. "You're getting on far too well."

"Well, what can I say? I like the way he groans my name," Riley replied, nonchalantly, serving up the breakfast. Karo's heart stopped.

Did...did she watch me last night? Wait, no, I was quiet...I didn't say anything, did I? Oh god I can't remember...

Jess rolled her eyes. "You're like a pubescent teenager. Anyway, I'm going to go and inspect the travel system, so I know how to get to work next week."

"Oh shit that's actually a good idea. I'll come with. Coming, Karo?" Riley asked. Karo jumped, his thoughts broken.

"What?"

"I asked if you're coming to see how the transport works here."

"Oh, yeah. Good idea."

Riley gave him a sly smile. "Where was your mind, hm?"

"Off on Centauri," Karo lied, heading towards his room. "Just let me get changed."

"Alright, we gotta eat anyway," Jess replied.

Twenty minutes later, the three of them were wandering Moros, finding their way from their shared house down to the transit station that would let them ride the train.

"Oh, so it also splits off the round track - Residential Track - to go into the centre of the station," Jess explained, looking at the floating terminal. "If you want to go to another ring, you can either go into the core, or swap over to one of the Vertical Transits, see? There's four, one in each quadrant..."

"I didn't notice any connecting struts between the rings when we came in," Karo mused.

"Could be shuttles," Riley pointed out. "How would we get from here to Engineering, Jess? Just a Vertical Transit?"

"Yep," she replied, tapping on the terminal. "When you get there, you just pick your destination...Sweet. Trains run through every ten minutes, Vertical Transit is every 15 or so, according to this. Depends on how many people are using it."

"Definitely shuttles then," Karo nodded. He stretched - he was feeling much better, now the hydra-blast and food had had time to work. He looked down at the park that ran below the train line, intersected by the beautiful river, with its alien trees. There were a few people about, but not many - he assumed most people were working at this time.

"Okay, well that's sorted," Jess said. "Where now?"

"Let's go see that sea Yan was talking about," Riley said. "I wanna see if it has a beach as well."

"I'd be shocked if it didn't," Karo gestured at the park below. "But I didn't exactly pack swim wear when I moved to a space station."

"I'm sure we can buy some here," Riley shrugged. "But I'm not in the mood to swim today anyway."

Jess nodded. "Yeah, let's just go check it out."

As Karo took a seat with the girls to await the next train, his thoughts drifted. So much was happening, so fast, and next week he'd start his actual job. He'd start investing, expanding his wealth. He could buy whatever he wanted.

But was Orassi doing, back home?

12