Corrupting My Conservative Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
The first step is always the hardest. First, Vibrators.
2.6k words
4.29
63.3k
94

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LEBEC
LEBEC
176 Followers

Disclaimer - this is a work of fiction, a fantasy, not based on any actual events or persons. The author does not condone or recommend any of the actions carried out by the characters in this story.

Corrupting My Conservative Wife 1

by LEBEC

The first step is always the hardest. First, Vibrators.

Chapter One

My name is Ben, and I've been married to my cute blonde wife Jackie for 10 years. We got married right out of high school and I was Jackie's first lover. Jackie's folks were strict Catholics, and while we dated, she insisted on waiting until we got married before giving up her virginity. That didn't mean we couldn't make out some but, even getting to first base was a challenge with this girl.

For example, at first I'd take her to a parking area and then, casually, throw my arm around her neck and kiss her. So far, so good. Then, a brief touch of her breast, over her clothes, which caused her to tense up. Then, I'd calm her down and we'd just kiss before I brought her home. The next time, I would try the same thing but, this time she would let me touch her a tiny bit longer before flinching. Each time, I would push the envelope, feeling her up, longer and longer, over her clothes, and getting her all worked up.

The first time I got her breasts out in the open, she nearly freaked out. Even though it was dark and we were parked in a secluded area, she seemed to have a phobia about being exposed in public. I don't know why she was so worried. I think, perhaps, it was because she was afraid that we might get caught and someone would tell her overbearing father. Whatever it was, it took a good deal of patience, and a fair amount of negotiating on my part, to keep her calm. Back in those days, the best I could get out of her was an occasional hand job, while she remained fully-dressed. At the time, it was the best I could do.

Once we got married, and I took her virginity, things improved significantly. I was able to teach her and together we overcame many of her fears. Although she was still quite naive, I found her to be surprisingly hot in the bedroom. Unfortunately, as a Catholic girl, she practiced the Rhythm Method for birth control and I had to get in the habit of pulling out before every orgasm with her. Condoms were not allowed and she was very strict about not doing it when she was right in the middle of her cycle. I learned how to push the envelope with her on that, here and there, but only if I swore to pull out well in advance.

In public, Jackie remained a very conservative dresser. Even though we grew up in the age of the micro-mini skirt, she always managed to choose clothes from the more modest end of the spectrum. It was a real challenge to talk her into wearing some more revealing clothes, perhaps some shorter skirts, or maybe showing some of her lovely cleavage. Every step of the way, she would resist my suggestions, and only relent after I insisted. It was only through great persistence that I got her to be a little more daring, and even then, she'd complain most of the time.

For instance, one time when I got a little too drunk and horny, I tried to get her to take her panties off while we were out in public. We were in a dance club. It was dark. No one would know she wasn't wearing them but me, but still, she put her foot down and said No.

Another time, I got even bolder and asked her if she'd go to an adult book store with me to pick out some x-rated movies, but she refused. She told me to just buy what I liked and we could watch them together at home.

No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't get her to do anything in public. I had a hot, sexy wife - one I was very proud of and wanted to show off in the worst way but, no matter how much I begged, she constantly shot me down. It was frustrating. It was annoying. I soon realized that what I was doing wasn't working very well and that arguing over Sex would be counterproductive. If I wanted to get her to be more adventurous, I'd have to try a different approach.

Taking inventory of the situation, I had to admit that our sex life was still really terrific. In retrospect, I now know that I didn't truly appreciate what I had going for me. I mean, maybe she wasn't as slutty in public as I wanted her to be, but in private, she'd let me do just about anything I wanted - something most men only wish they could say about their wives. But for some reason, I seemed hung up on the Public thing and was mad at her because she wasn't what I thought she should be. I guess I felt "entitled" and, like a spoiled brat, I had been complaining and stamping my feet. There was no denying where it had gotten me, though. Nowhere. It was time to change course. If I wanted her to be less prudish, I would have to work within her limits first, breaking her in gradually, over time - like I had when we were first dating.

I started by taking her out to dinner in nice, romantic restaurants. I decided not to criticize her conservative clothes any longer. In fact, I apologized, complimented her and told her how nice she looked. I'm sure that confused her a bit at first, but after a couple of "dates", she dropped her skepticism while I continued to reinforce her with praise and compliments.

Also, I noticed that alcohol did wonders to help loosen her up, so each time we went to dinner, we'd polish off at least a bottle of wine between us. Then we'd go home and have wonderful sex. Before long, Jackie accepted and learned to enjoy these evenings more and more. It seemed she felt that she had won our argument over her clothes and, couldn't help but notice how sweet and charming I was being. I think she even felt a little bad - probably, a little guilty that she may have been a bit harsh with me - because, the next time we went out, she voluntarily chose something that exposed a bit of cleavage. She told me she did it just for me because my birthday was coming and I had "been so good". I made light of it but, thanked her for my "present" and told her she looked "hot".

She told me not to get too used to it and I pouted, jokingly. Then, she laughed, held my hand, and conceded, "Well, maybe just a bit more." That night, she got out the only sexy nightie she had (it would still be considered "conservative" by many people's standards) and wore it to bed. I told her she looked beautiful and we had great sex.

After another night of wining and dining, I presented her with a "birthday present" - a tasteful nightie that was similar to the one she had worn for me last time but, perhaps, slightly sexier. She agreed to wear it, but not before reminding me that she was only doing it because I had asked nicely.

Having crossed this first barrier, I began to regularly surprise her with more gifts - more pretty things for the bedroom - each one naughtier than the last. Soon, she got used to dressing sexily in the bedroom, and even began to enjoy modeling them for me.

One day, she went shopping and came home with a couple of pieces of lingerie she had picked out herself to surprise me. What she bought was more modest than I might've chosen for her but significantly racier than anything she might've chosen only a few short weeks ago. As she posed in each of her pretty, new "girlie things", as she now called them, I whistled and thanked her profusely. That inspired her to giggle. Then, she turned her butt towards me and pushed it back to give it a slap. I couldn't take it any longer, and jumped her bones right then and there.

Our little "fashion shows" got wilder and wilder each time. My favorite was a 1960s-style Babydoll nightie I got for her. Totally see-thru and pink, she looked like an old Playboy magazine centerfold. I guess I should have been satisfied to have made THAT much progress, considering where we'd started. But I still had much bigger plans for my innocent wife.

Chapter Two

It started when I brought home our first vibrator. It was small - one of those slim, four-inch-long, hard plastic ones. After a night out, I got her in bed and brought her to the brink of orgasm with my hands before springing it on her, gently placing it on the hood of her clit and turning it on low. She jumped in surprise and laughed, saying, "What the hell is that?" I held it up and joked, "Oh, just a little toy. Nothing big." Quickly, I returned it to her clit.

She looked down at me and sarcastically said, "Are you having fun down there?"

I laughed and said, "Oh, lots of fun."

Either she was now enjoying it, or just decided to indulge me, but her head dropped back in submission. Seeing that, I picked up where I left off. It didn't take more than two minutes before my buzzing her clit pushed her over the top.

Later on, I showed it to her and asked her how she liked it. It was so small and non-threatening looking that she just laughed and thought it was cute. She didn't complain, though, and I now knew she would be OK with the general concept of "Toys".

The next couple of times, I used it exclusively on the outside, just to get her used to cumming with it. Each time, I'd praise her and ask her how she liked it, just to hear her say it - just to reinforce her acceptance of it. She had to admit she enjoyed it very much but, once again, reminded me that she was happy playing games with me, as long as we kept it in the privacy of our house.

That was all I needed to hear. From then on, I made sure that she would have multiple orgasms with the toy. Even before I'd fuck her, I would start out by teasing her with it, rotating it around her clit until her pussy oozed its lubrication, Then, I'd scoop up the drips with the vibrator before returning to her clit.

Once she was sufficiently wet, I took the next baby step and slipped the pinkie of my other hand inside of her, while continuing to vibrate her clit, in order to get her used to having something inside of her while she came on the vibrator. Then, I'd slip a larger finger inside of her, while I buzzed her, then two.

Occasionally, I would switch hands and slip the slim tip of the vibrator just an inch or so inside of her, as I stroked her clit with my finger. When she didn't balk at the feeling of having a foreign object inside of her, I knew I had broken down her defenses a tiny bit more. Then, I'd switch back and bring her to orgasm with the vibrator buzzing her clit. After that, I'd fuck her awhile, pull out, and cum on her stomach, while I held the vibrator against her clit and made her cum one last time. She sighed and smiled from ear to ear.

***

Our next session was a repeat of the last with a slight variation. This time, when I'd insert the vibrator, I slid it deeper inside her and held it there longer, applying a bit of upward pressure. As I did, Jackie asked me what I was doing and I explained that I was attempting to massage her G-spot. I asked if she minded and if it felt good. She said it felt OK, maybe a little ticklish but not bad. I told her that maybe we'd need a little bigger one to fully stimulate her. As the suggestion sunk in, I quickly switched the vibe back to her clit. She just groaned and nodded, "Uh-huh."

Then, for the first time ever, I had her hold the vibrator with her own hand against her clit, while I fucked her in the missionary position. She came again and again, before I pulled out and came on her stomach. She continued to twitch in orgasm for another half minute before releasing her hold on the toy. I knew I had her when I saw her scissor her thighs in satisfaction.

***

The next time I took her out, I made sure she was nice and drunk, and when we got home, I introduced her to a new vibrator. It was bigger and stronger in every way but she instantly adjusted to both the size and the powerful vibrations. We did everything the same as last time except, when I pressed it against the roof of her vagina and asked her if she felt it against her G-spot, she said she could definitely feel something this time. The first time she came, it was even stronger and more powerful than usual.

Shortly after I started to fuck her, I felt her pussy strangling my cock so tightly, while she held the vibrator against her clit. The feeling was so intense and the visual was so exciting that I couldn't hold back my cum any longer. As I quickly pulled out and came on her belly, I felt bad that I hadn't lasted as long as usual but did, at least, get the satisfaction of seeing my sexy wife cumming while she ground her new toy hard against her pubic bone.

She continued to hold it there, cumming for a full minute or two longer. She craned her neck, looking up at me confused, as if she wondering where I'd gone. Her eyes were wild and and her mouth gaped open, as if she were pleading with me to make her stop. I offered no help, except to massage my sperm into her skin, while tweaking her nipples. Then, I sat back and watched her continue to cum until she nearly passed out.

When she recovered, she asked me if it was OK for me, noting that I had cum pretty quickly. I told her I didn't mind and that her pussy felt particularly awesome on my cock - so awesome, that I couldn't help myself. She offered that it was probably because of the extra stimulation of the new vibrator activating her pussy muscles so much. I added that the only thing I felt bad about was not being inside of her while she was having her most powerful cums.

She admitted she felt a bit empty and missed not having a penis inside of her at that point. I told her I understood and promised to make it up to her next time.

She felt a little bad, after having admitted her disappointment, so she kissed me, told me she loved me, and thanked me for all I was doing to make her feel good. I hid a devilish smile from her and plotted my next move.

To be continued...


LEBEC
LEBEC
176 Followers