Corrupting My Conservative Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
Time to break out the handcuffs and blindfold! Oh, and the camera!
2.2k words
4.42
31.8k
23

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LEBEC
LEBEC
176 Followers

Disclaimer - this is a work of fiction, a fantasy, not based on any actual events or persons. The author does not condone or recommend any of the actions carried out by the characters in this story.

Corrupting My Conservative Wife 3

by LEBEC

Time to break out the handcuffs and blindfold! Oh, and the camera!

Chapter Eight

I have to say, Jackie never caught wise and had gotten so used to having so many different things in her pussy that she never even flinched whenever I brought out The Squirter, or the big Black one, or whatever.

As for me, I had been rotating the same dildos over and over again, fairly regularly, and was beginning to get bored. I needed a new way to keep it fresh and still hadn't given up hope that I could somehow, someway convince her to give Exhibitionism a try.

On one of our nights out, before we left the house, I half-kidded about her losing the panties first but, she shot me down again. She scolded me, and called me "greedy". Then she reminded me of the rules again - stating that the deal was she would let me do whatever I wanted, as long as it was "inside the house!"

Sheepishly, I backed down and the evening was ruined before it began. We dined out and had civil conversation, but no sex. The next week, her period came, so we were shut down anyway, and I spent over a week apologizing and working hard to get back into her good graces.

Jackie maintained her stance against showing off for me but, eventually, I think she began to feel bad about giving me such a stern reprimand. When sex eventually resumed, she went so far as to make an extra special effort to ask what I wanted to do in bed, wondering what was next. I thanked her for asking and told her that I appreciated the thought but didn't have anything in particular in mind just yet.

Still, her refusal to do anything in public continued to gnaw at me. I don't know why. I suppose I should have been happy with what I had. Here I had the hottest wife any guy could ask for, but it still bothered me that I couldn't get her to showoff outside. I decided I'd need to devise a new plan to get my little prudish wife seen by other men.

One day, during my lunch hour, I went to the adult book store and browsed around, hoping to get some ideas. I immediately saw what I was looking for - a blindfold! They had many to choose from but I picked one that was very pretty on the outside, while containing a styrofoam lining that completely sealed off any light. I, also, bought four pairs of handcuffs for future use and hid them in the house, for the time being.

Our next romantic evening out, I waited until we were in bed, and showed her the new blindfold. She laughed, adding, "I suppose the next time, you'll be wanting to tie me up?!"

Rather than answer her question, I laughed it off and explained that taking away her sight would heighten her other senses, including her sense of touch, particularly in and around her pussy. I knew it was kind of lame, but she was horny enough to play along with my plan.

I laid her on her back and pulled her arms above her head, grabbing both wrists with one hand. Then I put the blindfold on her and made her promise that she wouldn't take it off, no matter what.

It was like starting all over again, except this time when I brought out the small dildo, she was so surprised that she bucked her hips up in the air, as if I had gone straight to a much larger dildo.

I talked to her soothingly and, after a short while, she settled in and began to enjoy it. I hadn't even brought the vibrator into play yet, but she was already wriggling her hips to match each stroke.

Soon, I swapped out the small cock in favor of The Squirter. As usual, I squeezed a bit of the silicone lubricant into her first, in order to grease the path ahead, and soon had it flying in and out of her. She continued to raise her hips on and off the bed and grunted as she approached orgasm. She found she couldn't quite get over the hump though, and groaned out loud, "Vibrator! Please! Vibrator!"

I obliged her by buzzing her clit directly, pushing her over the top. She cried out while a powerful orgasm shot right through her, just as I squeezed the bulb and caused the fake cock to "cum" inside of her. Involuntarily, she brought her wrists down and grasped her stomach muscles while she shuddered in place.

I told her I had one more surprise but, to find out what it was, she'd have to put her hands back over her head. By this point, Jackie was so totally wound up that she obediently rushed to raise up her hands above her.

I reminded her again not to peek. While Jackie waited in anticipation, I'm sure she was guessing I'd go for the big Black dildo next. Instead, though, I mounted her and began fucking for all I was worth. Jackie was surprised (it had been so long since anything besides my dildos had been inside of her) but not disappointed. Immediately, she dropped her hands and wrapped them around me. I paused to gently admonish her for dropping her hands again.

She apologized for forgetting and explained how it had just been a natural instinct. As soon as she returned her hands above her head, I grabbed onto them, holding her crossed wrists in place while I pounded her tight, velvety wet pussy. The sight was so incredible and I told her how hot all of this was.

She moaned in agreement, and I soon let go of her wrists so that I could grab the big vibrator. I could feel her pussy trying to cum while I fucked her, but the stranglehold on my cock was getting too intense for me and I knew I would not be able to last any longer. I pulled out, perhaps a little sooner than I originally intended, and shot a wad directly into her belly button, while watching her quake on the vibrator. It was so intense that I collapsed on top of her, without even noticing that I was now passed out in a small puddle of my own cum.

I didn't know it at the time, but that would turn out to be the last time I fucked her.

Chapter Nine

The next day, during what had become our regular "debrief" over Mimosas, Jackie told me how much she had loved our new game. She described that wearing the blindfold was both scary and wildly exciting, and that she was in a constant state of surprise, as if the toys were all brand new. Her only criticism was that she was disappointed that I hadn't used the "Big One" on her, without even mentioning my fucking her. She hadn't realized how she had inadvertently insulted me, preferring a big Black dildo over me. I tried to ignore it, but it hurt a bit inside.

The very next sex session, I noticed she didn't even flinch when I brought out the blindfold. After playing with her breasts a minute, I grabbed her hands and placed them above her head. This time, I told her I wanted to be sure that she would keep her hands above her head and, before she knew it, I slapped two pairs of handcuffs on her wrists and wrapped them around the center pole of our metal bed frame. This surprised her but, her only retort was to laugh and say, "I knew you were gonna tie me up one of these days!"

I ignored her and, this time, went straight for the big vibrator and the big Black dildo. She gasped as it stretched her again, as if it were the very first time we'd used it. She grinned and cried, "Yes! Yes!" as I fucked her with it. I have to admit this "fuck" had a bit of anger behind it. As I roughly fucked her with it, part of me was thinking, "Oh you want the 'Big One'?! I'll give you the 'Big One'!" Fortunately, she had no idea what I was thinking, and by wearing the blindfold, couldn't tell when I paused for a moment to grab my phone. It felt good to take a couple of photos of my sexy, naked wife, helplessly sprawled on her back with a big Black dildo lodged halfway up her dripping wet pussy.

I was gonna get my money's worth with these toys, I thought crazily. As I buzzed her to orgasm, I took a few more candid photos of her without her knowledge.

This game continued over a couple more weeks, and for variety's sake, took place in two other rooms in the house. The first time was in the spare bedroom where I restrained her and then added a pair of music headphones to the mix, which I explained was necessary to take away one more sense.

The second week I brought her down to our finished basement, where I kept a workout bench I'd long ago given up using. I had her lay down on it on her back, restraining her with two pairs of handcuffs, each one attached above her head to the weight rest. Her feet were firmly on the ground with her ass pulled right to the edge of the bench, so that her pussy was totally open. Then, I quickly put another two pairs of cuffs around her ankles and attached them on either side of a long metal crossbar I had rigged to the base of the bench.

She tensed up a bit, at first, but her tension soon melted away when I got out a bottle of mineral oil and started massaging her from the neck down. She just smiled at the pampering and relaxed, knowing it would eventually lead to even more hot orgasms.

After I placed the blindfold and headset on her, I admired my handiwork. I saw my trusting young wife, restrained and glistening with oil, her legs now splayed wide open. I couldn't resist taking out my camera and taking photo after photo of her. I even took photos while I inserted each of the dildos into her, an inch at a time, pausing to capture each progressive degree of penetration along the way.

When I saw she was ready to cum, I propped the camera on a nearby piece of furniture and placed it in video mode, so that I could record every twist and shout. I used the big vibrator on her, which predictably made her cum multiple times, while I slid the big Black dildo in and out of her. The camera caught every grunt and groan for video posterity.

***

The next day, we talked about it and Jackie went on about how much fun she'd had. She confessed that she'd never imagined how hot it would feel to be tied up. I told her how awesomely hot she looked and how much fun it was for me. I thanked her and promised her I'd come up with even more fun ideas soon. Then, I praised her for her courage and daring, admitting that I never thought she'd come this far with me. Once again, she reminded me that she would try anything, as long as it we restricted it to the house. I filed that comment away in my brain.

It wouldn't be difficult for me to take the next step. Jackie was now totally adjusted to wearing the blindfold and being handcuffed while having random objects placed inside of her pussy. She was always drunk when this happened, and had gotten used to going along with every new kink I had come up with. Everything was a surprise! And nothing was a surprise! The only thing she knew for sure was that I would always bring her to orgasm after orgasm.

At this point, she had no idea what to expect but seemed comfortable with whatever I chose to try next. As the expression goes, she didn't know if she was coming or going.

The next week, she was on her period and I took the opportunity to spend the downtime downloading all the files from my phone to my computer. First, I selected out the best photos and put them in a new folder, marveling at how many of them actually turned out excellent. Then, I looked at the raw video footage and realized I had more material to work with than I thought. After educating myself on the basics of video editing software, I was thrilled to find that I had actually made a pretty decent homemade porno movie! The only thing that slowed me down was having to take multiple time outs along the way to jack off to my new creation.

Finally, I uploaded the photos and the edited video back to my phone. It was time to move on to the next stage of my plan.

To be continued...

LEBEC
LEBEC
176 Followers