Corrupting My Conservative Wife Ch. 05

Story Info
Wife asks for a rematch with the dildo. Gets more!
4.2k words
4.59
32.5k
29

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LEBEC
LEBEC
176 Followers

Disclaimer - this is a work of fiction, a fantasy, not based on any actual events or persons. The author does not condone or recommend any of the actions carried out by the characters in this story.

Corrupting My Conservative Wife 5

by LEBEC

Wife asks for a rematch with the dildo. Gets more!

Chapter Thirteen

The next day, we were both a bit hungover. I felt a little guilty and so I made us a big pitcher of Mimosas which we drank over the next hour or so. We started feeling better, and before we polished off the equivalent of a bottle of Champagne and orange juice, we had already moved the party to the backyard for a bit of sunbathing.

She surprised me by coming outside wearing a navy blue bikini. Mind you, this was a gift I gave her a year or so ago, before I switched strategies. At the time, she admonished me for buying something so small and revealing and swore she would never wear it in public. I whistled when she came out, and she blushed, but also smiled and pirouetted to show it off for me. When I asked her what the special occasion was, she said she had always thought of surprising me with it one day - as long as she could do it in a private place. Our backyard fence seemed to provide plenty of shelter from the outside world, so she felt she could take a chance.

I told her how hot she looked, and how pleased I was that she would be so brave. She continued to remind me that she would never wear such a swimsuit to the beach or anywhere outside the house, but that I was so much fun last night that I deserved a little reward. I smiled at that and asked her what she thought of the experience.

She sat down on the lounger right next to me, looking out on the pool, as if she were trying to think of the right words to say. After downing her glass with one big swig she got up the courage to ask me if I had tried something different on her last night. "Was that a new toy?" she asked.

I didn't know how to respond. All I could think to say was, "Maybe..."

"And what was in it? Tasted 'nice'," she added.

"Um, just something new I was trying out. A 'special sauce' I mixed up," I fumbled.

She saw I was a bit uncomfortable, so she simply said, "Don't worry. I really enjoyed it!" she smiled beneath her sunglasses. "It was really yummy. In fact, I wouldn't mind doing that again, sometime."

"What time tomorrow?" I laughed, nervously kidding.

She reached for the pitcher and refilled her glass. Then with her other hand, she reached out and clasped my hand. "I'm ready whenever you are. I mean, I may need a day to recover first but, that toy was awesome! The best yet!"

Coyly, I responded, "Well, I'll see what I can do about that but, I don't know... maybe, I'll just have to keep you guessing. It seems like you really like being surprised."

"Oh, I love surprises! As long as we keep it in the house." Then she added in a lower, half-serious, half-joking sexy voice, "Just don't forget to bring your 'new friend' around again, OK?!... Oh, and more of that 'special sauce'."

Of course, I knew that she was referring to the new toy we had just used. We often referred to the dildos as "my friends" but, this time, the double entendres was hilarious to me. "OK, I'll make sure I bring 'him'."

A moment later, it occurred to me that Bill had taken the dildo with him when he left. "Shit!" I said to myself. "He was supposed to give it to me. That was the deal, I thought." I had no idea how I'd get hold of it again. I supposed I was just going to have to talk to Bill again and see what he said.

Later that day, Jackie left the house to do some grocery shopping, leaving me at home alone. As soon as she was gone, I called up Bill and asked him if he'd had fun last night. "Oh man, did I?! That wife of yours is so hot. I can't believe how turned on I was. How much I came."

"Yeah, I meant to ask you... Do you always cum like that? Just asking..." I said as innocently as I could make it sound.

"Um, well, yeah. I usually cum a lot but that hot wife of yours made it particularly special for me. I mean, it's been awhile since I came like that but I was so excited I couldn't help it. And when she licked my cum off of her lips, I almost lost it," he said.

"Yeah, she told me she really liked it," I said.

"What? The cum or the dildo?"

"Both. But this afternoon, she specifically asked for an encore with the new dildo. I told her I would take care of it." I paused and conspiratorially whispered. "Well, I didn't tell her we didn't actually own the toy."

"Yeah, so what are you asking?"

"Well, I was hoping that maybe you could, I don't know... maybe 'loan' it to me for awhile?"

"Aw gee, I don't know, Ben. That toy cost me a pretty penny."

"Well, I guess I could buy it from you. I've got an extra $100 now, if you know what I mean."

"Yeah but that thing cost me more than twice that. I don't know, Ben," he hemmed-and-hawed again.

Of course, I had no way of knowing if what he said was true. I just knew that he wasn't going to make it easy for me. I was never good at haggling, so I just blurted out, "OK, OK so... what do you want for it?"

He chuckled on the other end of the phone and said, "Well, for starters, I'd like another session with her - you know, in the room, like last time."

I quickly said, "OK," but Bill wasn't finished talking.

"AND, this time I get to use it on her while she gives me a blowjob!"

"I can't do that..."

"Then, no deal. Geez, you'd think I asked you to fuck her. "

"Look, it's not that I can't get you in the house but if she gives you head, she'll know the difference. I can't let you fuck her mouth."

"OK, what if I just put it in her mouth, just a little bit. Would that be ok?

"Are you kidding, you'd have an easier time sneaking that monster into her pussy than her mouth."

"Well, there's an idea."

"Keep dreamin'!"

"Well, what if she thought it was the dildo she was sucking?"

"Gee, I don't know. I still think she'd be able to tell the difference."

"Not if she's really drunk, like last time. I tell you what, I'll make sure the dildo is filled up again with that special tasty sauce she likes. Then I'll switch it up and put it in her mouth, just a little bit... just for a second. I just want to see it go in."

"OK, I guess that would work... but..."

"And then I get to cum in her open mouth!"

"God damn it, Bill. You drive a hard bargain. OK OK. Just be outside around ten. I'll text you, to let you know when the coast is clear."

"Buy her a drink for me."

"Fuck you, Bill. I'll see you later. And don't forget to bring the fuckin' toy. K, Buddy?" I said, sarcastically. "See you later."

"I'll be there," Bill replied, cheerfully, not the least bit put off by my tone.

What could I do? I needed that dildo again. Bill was holding all the cards.

Chapter Fourteen

Our dinner out that night was actually fun. I thought I'd be too nervous to enjoy myself but decided to just let it go - to just roll with it, oh and Yes, to have another drink. Jackie even wore something for me that really pushed her boobs up, without my even asking. It was subtle to the casual observer but, up close, she seemed to bask in my deep glances into her cleavage.

At one point, I slid my hand under the tablecloth of the dimly lit restaurant and gently laid it on top of her thigh. Rather than swatting it away, as I expected she would, she carefully wrapped her hand around a few of my fingers and casually removed it from her leg. Then, she shocked me by placing my limp arm into my own lap and, before pulling her hand away, she intentionally brushed her hand over my groin, giving it a gentle squeeze. It only lasted a moment but, as she held my swelling cock, she looked me in the eye, smiled, and said, "That's for later." Then, as she brought her hand back over the table, she said, "You're not ready to leave yet, are you? We haven't even finished."

I chuckled and jokingly responded, "Not before I've plied you with a good deal more alcohol, my love. Drink up!" I ordered, toasting to her. She downed her wine quickly, as if she were now in a hurry to finish it and get home. I refilled her glass and instructed the waiter to bring us another bottle. She barely noticed and halfway through the second bottle she was happily drunk. By the time dinner was done and the bottle was polished off, she was totally wasted.

I got her home, naked and restrained in the basement in record time. As soon as I got the blindfold and music on her, I texted Bill who was already waiting outside. He had the dildo with him. He handed it to me as he stripped out of his shorts and t-shirt. As I held the dildo, it was heavy and warm in my hands. I guessed he had filled it up in advance, like last time. I handed it back to him as I stripped. Then, he watched me, naked from the waist down, as I began my ritual of opening her up with the big vibrator, until she had her first, small, opening orgasm.

Then, I opened my palms and turned it over to Bill, mouthing the words, "Just be careful," before grabbing my phone and hitting Record on the video. Bill used two hands to support the entire weight of the dildo, and gently tilted the tip until it brushed over her closed lips. Upon making contact, some of the fluid leaked out and drizzled in between her puckering lips. Reflexively, she licked up the mystery fluid and giggled, saying, "Yummy."

I looked at him through the viewfinder, as he fed her some more of the head and another tiny droplet or two of the fluid. I began to feel anxious. I mean, he could've been feeding her vanilla ice cream but, the last time I remembered her reacting to something like that, was the time when Bill came all over her face. I quickly shook my head and dismissed that idea, for the moment.

Instead, I zoomed in, as her lips wrapped completely around the wide head of the monster dildo. I could tell from her noises that she was swirling her tongue around the head and trying to suck out more of the fluid. I watched as Bill got up right next to her head. He continued to support the dildo with one hand, not letting it sink any farther into her mouth, and with his other hand, he gently guided her head to the side.

From this angle, her mouth was only two inches away from Bill's dick. He gave the dildo a tiny squirt and waited for her to smile. As she did, he gently pulled the dildo out of her mouth, inducing a sucking pop from her. She giggled and, at that very moment, Bill substituted the head of his leaking dick into the "O" shape of her frustrated mouth. Without missing a beat, Jackie returned to swirling her tongue around and sucking. As she did, she moaned again as if it was the greatest thing she'd ever tasted.

Now, of course, she might've just been responding to the taste of the previous squirt from the dildo. There was no way to know. That thought did not last long as I watched him feed her another inch of his cock.

Jackie seemed to be enjoying the hell out of it. Holding the phone still, I looked up at Bill's face and saw him closing his eyes, basking in the sensations of Jackie's wonderful tongue, swirling round and round and hungrily sucking to get more of his precum out of him.

Just to prove his point, Bill pulled his cock out of her mouth with a pop and, again replaced it with the dildo, which she sucked with the exact same fervor.

After a minute of that, I thought Bill would switch his cock into her mouth again and, possibly, even cum. But, instead, he stepped away, taking the dildo with him. I moved aside, allowing him to step between my wife's spread thighs. As he did, he held the dildo downward, right next to his own slightly drooping penis. Except for the color, the dildo bore an uncanny resemblance to Bill's cock, I thought once again, and in that moment, I nearly laughed at what looked like a man with two penises - one White and one Black.

He held the Black one with two hands by the base, like it was a strap-on, and brought it up to her waiting pussy lips. Then he dragged it around her outer lips, lubricating the already spit-shined toy with the juices dripping from her pussy. He spent nearly a minute teasing her with it, holding the wobbly piece of latex by the base, and sliding it around her pussy lips, up and down, side to side, and making figure-eights.

At random times, he brushed over her clitoris, or poked shallowly into her opening. Each time he brought the head of the dildo to her opening, her lips seemed to unfurl and dilate slightly, as if it were trying to coax it in. Finally, he tilted it down and gently pressed forward until the latex head sunk just past her inner lips.

Jackie grunted in pleasure. It was slightly uncomfortable but she knew that she was finally about to be feel that amazing stretch once again. As if he sensed her need, Bill gave the bulb a gentle squeeze, which further soothed and coated her insides. Almost immediately, the dildo sunk in another inch or two and Jackie groaned, this time only in pleasure.

Tenderly, Bill began to saw it in and out for a minute or two, working only the first three inches into her, while Jackie squirmed and continued to adjust to it. Then, he looked at me and pointed at the vibrator.

I set the phone down on a box, still pointed at the action, and picked up the vibrator. Taking a guess, I brought it up to her clit and turned it on. Instantly, she started squirming and cumming. Her slipperiness caused the dildo to sink in several more inches, only stopping when her mound bumped up against Bill's dildo-filled fist.

Having gained nearly full penetration, I watched as Bill held his ground, and pointed to me to return to filming. From behind the viewfinder, I could see that Bill was enjoying this superior position and the feeling of his hand pressed against her pussy. Next, he pulled it out but not completely. I saw the shiny black shaft, glistening with the slickness of her juices. Then, he surprised me by lining up his own cock with the shaft of the dildo.

Making a wide circle with both hands, he grabbed both the dildo and his cock by their bases, and resumed feeding the dildo into her pussy. As he did, I saw the head of his cock approaching and then sliding over her clit and pussy mound.

Jackie and I both groaned - her in satisfaction as the feeling the fullness returned, and me at what looked liked a giant double-headed "cock hydra", invading my wife's pussy.

Carefully, he began to fuck her this way, getting her used to the feeling of fullness without giving her the full length. Each time he pressed forward, his hands would prevent full entry. With each bump against her pubic bone, he would gently twist it from left to right, continuing to stretch her. I watched, fascinated, as he painstakingly worked her over, his cock head liberally drizzling precum over her clit each time it made contact. At one point, I zoomed in on the head of his cock, amazed by how much fluid was leaking out of his urethra. It was obvious that this was one of the most exciting things either of us had ever done. Jackie was wriggling her hips uncontrollably. Then, on one in-stroke he suddenly stopped. He held his ground and squirted some more of the dildo's fluid deep into her pussy before drawing the dildo completely out of her.

Then, before I knew it, he switched the dildo with his own cock, plunging it deeply into her gaping, hungry hole! Both Jackie and I gasped, me in fear, and her, in pleasure.

I guess I should have known he'd eventually try something like that but, in my current state of arousal and drunkenness, I felt stunned and powerless. I felt trapped behind the camera, like I couldn't tear my eyes away from the viewfinder if I tried. What was clear through the camera was that my wife was none the wiser and was grinning from ear to ear. She had no idea anything untoward was going on, unable to tell the difference between the dildo and the real thing. She only knew her pussy was deliciously full.

I looked at Bill's face. He sneered, as if to say, "Just what are you gonna do?!" When he saw me do nothing, he took that as a cue to begin slowly fucking my wife.

At first, he held his cock around the base, feeding it into her and bumping up against her mound with his hand, as he had been doing with the dildo. That only lasted a few strokes before he let go and started fucking her in earnest. Only a few strokes later, I saw his cock hit bottom, gently plugging up her cervix. Jackie gasped again but could not speak, except to vaguely groan a barely intelligible, "Yes".

I noticed my cock was as hard as a rock - dripping and close to cumming without even touching it.

Bill's fucking was methodical. Almost torturingly slow, he took his time, waiting for her to match his rhythm. After a minute of this, she began to respond, rotating her hips while his cock corkscrewed its way inside of her. Jackie felt his cock filling her up, stimulating her in a way no dildo or cock had ever done before. Her inner muscles gripped his cock, pulsing in time with every vein along his shaft. Bill was quiet and determined to hold off until he could bring her off.

I knew from her breathing that she was getting close to cumming. Usually, by now, she would be crying out for the vibrator to help put her over the top, but with Bill's big cock filling her up so nicely, she seemed to be too enraptured to even think about asking for it. Or perhaps, for the first time in our marriage, she just didn't need it.

I had to see what this looked like from a better vantage point.

I shuffled around directly behind them, dropped to my knees, and watched as Bill's enormous cock continued to plow into my wife. From this angle, I could see his proportionally huge, shaved balls slapping against her ass. Each time he crashed into her pubic bone, I could see his balls rise up and clench, like he was somehow clamping down his muscles to keep from cumming. I don't know if I imagined it or not but they seemed to continue to expand in circumference with each thrust. It was so fascinating, that I was almost tempted to reach out poke them with my index finger, just to see if they were real or not but somehow I resisted the temptation.

Her pussy's grip was, apparently, strangling his cock so much so that he was forced to briefly stop at the end of each stroke, while his ass muscles twitched and jerked in place. Based on what I'd seen before, I knew that he must be leaking more precum inside of her than most normal men could produce during orgasm.

Suddenly, a groan rose up from deep inside of Jackie. Her torso tilted upwards to meet his thrusts, somehow taking in the very last inch of his length. She began to cry out like a woman possessed. Sounds I'd never heard before came out of my wife's voice box. He held fast against her and, from behind, I could see the muscles around his massive balls tighten to the point where any loose skin he'd had before somehow just vanished, turning his beige, swollen balls almost translucent. My eyes blurred for a moment and I imagined I could see the cum sloshing around within them. I was probably less than a six inches away from them, and this time wanted to reach out and cup his balls in the palm of my hand, but I couldn't risk taking my eyes off the camera's viewfinder for a second. It was surreal.

Jackie began cumming, over and over again, as Bill struggled to maintain his contact with her cervix. Finally, I saw his head fall back, his buttocks clench, and his balls implode, as he began to seed my wife's cunt. He shuddered in place for a good seven or eight seconds, while I came on the floor without even touching myself!

Bill must've thought this through ahead of time because he quickly pulled his cock out and plugged her cunt back up with the dildo. Meanwhile, his cock continued to fountain all over the place and he scurried around to her head to cum on her face. Surprised but happy, Jackie opened her mouth and made more yummy sounds as the final spurts from his cock splashed against the back of her tongue. When he was done, she closed her mouth and swallowed it, smacking her lips with pleasure.

LEBEC
LEBEC
176 Followers
12