All Comments on 'Corrupting My Conservative Wife Ch. 05'

by LEBEC

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
twit

boy is he dumb, great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
That SOB just got your wife pregnant

And you don't have a clue until she complains about morning sickness. I wonder if he is going to let it happen again but as this is a fantasy the cuckold will not have a clue until it is too late. Maybe Bill will have a few guys over next time and video the whole gangrape while the guy takes a few pictures and remains clueless. I guess I will have to wait for the next few chapters to find out just how dumb is this husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is a really good story that brings back a lot of memories. My sperm count is very low. After 5 years of trying and no pregnancy I started doing something similar with my wife. After about a year of getting her use to the playing with the dildos, blindfolds. restraints and headset. I recruited my brother in law to fuck her instead of me. Bob and my wives sister already had 3 kids so I knew he was very potent. At first he was hesitant because of getting caught. But I knew he wanted to fuck my wife so lust won over. We were very careful. I had him use the same soap and shampoo as me. He was only slightly bigger then me. We used a slightly bigger dildo that he pulled out and replaced with his cock as she begin to cum. She never knew the difference thinking it was me that was fucking and cumming in her. Bob has fucked her 25 times now producing 3 loving children for us. Both Bob and I are cut now. So no more children. But we continue playing the game with her and she is none the wiser. I know I will get criticized for tricking her. But I have no regrets and I am sure if she knew the truth she wouldn't either.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Interesting story till this point. So he allowed his wife to be raped. She migh be pregnant. Not to mention she can now have a sexual transmitted disease. He is nothing more then a vile pimp. He is an abusive p.o.s. And yes he did violate and abuse her. If this is what lebec fantasizes about. Then I pity any womenn or children he comes in contact with.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLEBEC@LEBEC
Male looking for cuckold and impregnation stories. New blog at lebecsworld.blogspot.com. So far, just three stories posted there, but more to come soon. Check it out.