Corrupting My Conservative Wife Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LEBEC
LEBEC
176 Followers

While they came down, Bill casually slid the dildo an inch or two out, then back in, as if he did not wish to let any of his sperm escape. As he did, Jackie had a few tiny aftershock orgasms. With every other in stroke he would plug her up and squeeze on the bulb, as if he were attempting to make sure the reservoir was totally emptied. She was still largely incoherent but did manage to mumble, "Oh my God, that thing is good!" - and then, she just passed out with a smile on her face.

Chapter Fifteen

Bill looked down at my sleeping, cum-covered wife, smiling with self-satisfaction. He stepped a foot or two away, just to grab his phone out of his shorts. Quickly returning, we both hovered over her and took video of her sexy, contented face and then panned down to record the large ebony dildo that was still stuck most of the way inside of her.

A minute later, Bill reached down to slide it out of her. Once he did, I zoomed in to watch what looked like an enormous amount of cum leaking out of her gaping hole. I'd never really asked if he was using the same lube that I was. I mean, we'd talked about the natural-looking lube when we first compared notes about the dildos but, damn, if the stuff leaking out of her didn't look real.

Well, I guess I had already accepted the fact that, once he put his dick inside of her, he'd be, at the very least, leaking his precum into her. Then, I saw him pull out, just before he came all over her, so maybe we'd get lucky and she wouldn't be knocked up. I don't know what I was thinking. Perhaps I was just trying to rationalize this - to convince myself that I hadn't seen what I'd clearly seen - to somehow make this all OK.

As the reality of how ridiculous that thought was struck me, I nearly freaked out. I wanted to confront Bill but didn't want to shout and give away the game, so I decided it was easier to just not think about it. Before I could calm myself down fully, I saw out of the corner of my eye, the sight of Bill pulling on his clothes and heading for the door, once again holding the dildo.

"Hey, where are you going with that?" I whispered.

Bill twisted around for a second and said, "Here's two hundred bucks," slapping two one hundred dollar bills on the washing machine. "Buy one for yourself! Thanks again!" Then, he turned and rushed out the back door, while I stood there dumbfounded.

"Son of a bitch," I said to myself. "He got me AGAIN!"

To be continued...

LEBEC
LEBEC
176 Followers
12