Corrupting the Innocent: Lisa 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Laughbro
Laughbro
34 Followers

As we were leaving the parlor, he suddenly took my face in his hands and planted a deep kiss on my lips.

"From now on, you're my bitch. Understand? "

I blushed and nodded. I learned for the first time in my life that I didn't dislike being a submissive bimbo.

...

That evening, Daniel never apologized for choosing the design without my consent, and I didn't bring it up either. Instead, he said that it looked good and suited me, which made me grin.

I found myself thinking about Ken's reaction once he saw it.

'The pervert will probably get a hard on for me while his girlfriend is right next to him. If he's that horny all the time, then the bitch is obviously not putting out. Poor guy.' I thought.

I decided to tease him and make Stephanie jealous. I wanted to flaunt my body in front of her, and make her boyfriend desire me more than her. If a slut stole her high school sweetheart from her, what would her reaction be?

This was my revenge.

Of course, I would never date or do anything with Ken. Subconsciously, I keep comparing him to Daniel, and I immediately lose interest in the nerd.

"He was looking down a lot, but maybe it's not just shyness? He probably kept staring at my legs and feet. He's like a... pathetic puppy. I could never date him, but I wouldn't mind having him kiss my pedicured feet, right in front of Steph."

I started hatching a plan as I removed my new thong and started playing with my pussy.

As long as I'm more popular and sexy than her, I can be like Molly and bully Steph.

"Then I'll steal her boyfriend and show her that he chose my feet over all of her." I was now fingering myself with ferocity like never before.

"I'm such a bitch, but it feels so goood." I thought as my fingers went deep inside my cunt and I experienced the best orgasm of my life.

That night I came twice more, sniffing an unlit cigarette and imagining Steph and her boyfriend kissing and worshipping my delicate feet.

...

Following the whole piercing incident, I became aware that I didn't dislike someone making decisions for me. Daniel probably became aware of it too.

Hence, I started letting him decide some things. Like what to wear the next day, what I should and shouldn't do in the house, and my chores. He put me in charge of all the cleaning, and he'd instead focus on the cooking. He even said that my cooking was "just too inferior".

I didn't rebuke him.

By taking on a submissive role, I was happier than ever. He even confiscated my phone when I was about to call my mother, and he supposedly did so 'for the experiment'.

He returned it the next day as if nothing had happened. I surprisingly didn't dislike the feeling of my life being controlled by him.

In the end, on Monday, Ken didn't disappoint. We had a rare common class, and the little pervert kept staring at me from his seat, his gaze focusing on my belly button piercing. I sniggered inside and pretended to focus on the lessons.

Lately, I'd been falling behind in my studies, no doubt because of all the time spent dressing up, having wine nights with Daniel, and watching make-up videos, my new passion. Unfortunately, I just couldn't hear what the teacher was saying, my mind was preoccupied with all the stares from the boys. I could feel my wetness grow and spread.

Best of all, Stephanie was also staring, resentful and envious.

'I'm really becoming more and more like a damn Bimbo.' I thought. I also noticed myself swearing a lot more, but I didn't care about that detail, preoccupied with all the attention.

'I might get addicted to this feeling, no wonder Molly does what she does. It feels so good to be admired and envied.' I licked my lips. Let's test Ken's loyalty.

Right after class finished, I walked over to where he and his friends were sitting.

Steph was sitting alone on the other end of the classroom.

I felt bad for her for a split second, then I noticed Ken staring at my piercing, and my pussy throbbed, making me forget all about Stephanie. I walked up to him as his friends looked on jealously.

"Mind if we eat lunch together?" I asked with a slight grin.

He looked quite flustered.

"Y-yeah, of course. Uh, let me look for Ste-"

"I meant the two of us. Alone."

That confused him, and he seemed hesitant for a moment before accepting.

As he stood up, I noticed Stephanie looking enraged from her seat. I smirked at her, and when it seemed like she was about to come fight me, I clung onto Ken's arm, and we left.

We went to a different place than last time, as I hoped not to run into Stephanie. I needed time to make Ken thoroughly enthralled with me.

"I'm guessing you sought me out to help you make peace with Steph, right?"

As I was thinking, he surprisingly took the initiative to speak. It was a shame he still had his eyes laser-focused on my new piercing and my stockings, with the occasional glance at my purple lips.

Fucking pathetic.

I batted my fake eyelashes at him.

"Um, not really. I just thought you were very interesting, and I wanted to talk to you alone, to really know you."

"Ohh... really? Haha, I never thought of myself as very interesting. But yeah, sure, uh, I mean, I'm free whenever."

Poor guy, so nervous. But I liked the power I had over him, so I decided to really seduce him. And I knew a quick way of breaking his defenses.

"These boots can get really uncomfortable, you don't mind if I free my little feet, do you?"

I looked at him as I removed my boots.

He looked enraptured as he looked at my stocking-clad, sweaty feet.

Unfortunately, I couldn't see a tent in his pants.

'Is he really that good at controlling himself?' I didn't think too much about it.

"Of course I don't mind, like, at all. Um, I don't know if this is gonna sound weird, but you have really, really pretty feet."

The way he said it got my juices flowing. That worshipping tone was precisely what I wanted from him. I never thought it would be this easy.

This little pervert.

As his confidence waned, mine grew. I started testing his loyalty again.

"Hehe, thank you. Of course it's not weird, compliments always make me soo happy. Besides, lots of people like feet. I think Steph should show hers more, you know? She's always wearing thick boots and socks, even at home."

"I-I know, right? I keep telling her the same thing."

He gulped as I wiggled my toes. I even got scared that he would jump across the table and try to ravage me. He's too much of a coward to do that, however.

"Hey, Ken. Do you... want to see them without the stockings? You know, I really like showing you my feet. Maybe more, if you're obedient." I revealed my intentions, and he was visibly excited.

"YES, I really think yours are the most beautiful feet I've ever seen; it would be amazing to see them... um... up close."

"Really? Are they really the prettiest feet? Prettier than Stephanie's?"

He froze. Hehe, I want to see how loyal this pervert is. If I had to guess, not very loyal at all.

"Well, uh, you know that's not fair, I mean, she's my girlfriend, so..."

"So? Are hers prettier?"

He looked conflicted for some time before confessing.

"N-no, your feet are definitely the prettiest."

"Mmhm, then maybe I should invite you over some time soon, so you can really look at them and make sure of that. Here's my number, call me soon, yeah?"

He looked ecstatic but then asked in a low voice.

"But what about, um, you know?"

"Of course, Stephanie... doesn't need to know about this."

He looked relieved. The little pervert definitely understands that this is cheating, but I guess his foot fetish runs too deep. Or maybe he's expecting more?

'I'll make him understand his position soon enough.' I thought sadistically.

He looked disappointed as I put my boots back on and left, letting him pay the bill for me.

......

...

That evening, I told Daniel that I'd been getting more attention in class thanks to his dressing advice, and I even divulged my plans about Ken, but other than looking surprised, he unexpectedly didn't get jealous.

"I think it's fine as long as you enjoy yourself. Having your woman be appreciated and worshipped is a good feeling, as long as she knows where and to whom she belongs. Besides, I enjoy seeing another man desire what only I possess." He chuckled, and I felt my cheeks burning up.

'Oh my god, SO sexist. He really hid it well before... whatever, I don't care.'

In fact, his words had made me wet beyond belief, but I'd never admit to that. I rolled my eyes at him but smiled slightly.

"Oh, and we're going to a beauty salon tonight, we should get you some sexy nails." He looked at me, gauging my reaction.

I'd been ready for this, I'd seen how he looked at other bitches', I mean other women's nails, and I had a vague idea of his preferences.

"Mmhmm. You probably want to see me with extra long fake nails, right?" I smirked.

He looked shocked, and I enjoyed it immensely.

"Well, um, yes. So get ready, we leave in 10 minutes." He quickly stood up and went to his room. I couldn't stop smirking; I'd finally gotten a reaction out of his stoic act.

As for the fake nails, I didn't mind, I'd already prepared myself for this the day he decided on my piercing without asking me. I did know to whom I belonged; I belonged to him in body and soul.

...

Once at the nail salon, he couldn't help but look at other young women's nails, but I didn't stop him. I knew Daniel was mine, the way he looked at other bitches couldn't begin to compare with the devoted and obsessed look he gave me.

He turned back my way and noticed I wasn't angry, which seemed to satisfy him. So he was also testing me. Hehe, I probably scored a few brownie points. Like with Old Mike, he chose the nails and paid for me. All I had to do was look good for him, and I was happy to.

...

On the way home, Daniel almost caused an accident because he couldn't keep his eyes off my new extra-long, pink fake nails.

I was satisfied with his reaction and decided I'd just have to get used to the many inconveniences they cause.

Besides, I was interested to see if Ken would notice them. Perhaps Daniel and he shared some fetishes. I'm sure Steph would never wear fake nails, the prude bitch. I'll change her too, eventually. Just like Daniel changed me.

I soon noticed the car had stopped while I was lost in thought. Stepping out, I was surprised to see we weren't back home but by the beach.

I'd been so busy since the semester started that I'd never been to the beach, and the beautiful scenery took my breath away. Then I felt Daniel hugging me from behind, and I relaxed into him. Soon I found his lips next to mine, and we were locked in a deep kiss.

"I like you, I really, really do." He whispered.

"Mmm, so do I. But do you actually like me, or do you like my nails, my piercing, and my make-up?" I sounded weak.

Shit, I'd let it slip. My insecurities about why Daniel liked me and what he truly liked about me. They've been eating at me for the past few days--no, for much longer than that--and I couldn't hold back anymore.

He didn't look surprised; in fact, he looked relieved. He looked at the sea as he spoke.

"I'm a twisted man. I have many fetishes, and many of them are weird. Some are especially messed up. But they are built on the foundation that there is someone I like. I can't like a female just because she fulfills my fetishes; that's not how I work. But," He glanced at me and chuckled.

"If I already like someone, them fulfilling my fetishes is simply the cherry on top-"

I shushed him with a finger. I wasn't that naive.

"I believe you, but you don't have to downplay it; I've seen how much you like my clothes, how you notice my make-up, how you love my piercing, and we almost had an accident because of my nails. I'm afraid it's far more than just a cherry."

He stopped smiling.

"...you're right. It's not that simple. I need you to fulfill those fetishes; I live to see my fetishes complete in you. I want you to be my perfect woman, in body and soul."

His gaze grew passionate.

"I'm fucked up. I know that, and at this point, I've come to accept it. I also did some fucked-up things. When I confiscated your phone, I checked your messages. When we went to Old Mike's place, I told him beforehand to humiliate you. I planted the packs of cigarettes to get you interested in smoking, and eventually addicted. I want to control you and make you into something you are not. I'm... sorry."

I didn't push him away. Did I feel repulsed, indignant, or disgusted?

...No.

Looking at his heartbroken expression, I hugged him and gently kissed his lips.

"I kinda guessed it. Who in their right mind would leave behind a makeup box that's unopened and worth hundreds of dollars? 4 new packs of cigarettes? Also, get pierced for an experiment? Hehe, you're supposed to be doing a PhD, but I don't see that IQ."

He blushed, a rare sight. I sniggered.

"The phone gig was so obvious; if I weren't okay with it, I'd never have let you take it. And right when my mom called? Come on. You just want to make sure my mom doesn't change my mind about accommodating your fetishes. Well, I will admit I found it hot, so I didn't mind. The only real surprise is that you actually told Old Mike to be an asshole, that's... an asshole thing to do."

We looked at each other for a moment, then laughed. I didn't blame Daniel for what he did; in fact, I was grateful. When I discovered my subservient side at Old Mike's place, I'd already determined that my place was at Daniel's feet. And if he hadn't manipulated me, we wouldn't be here together.

Besides, considering my revenge plan against Stephanie, and how I would soon steal her boyfriend away and make him my foot slave, I might be just as fucked up in the head as this man.

"As for the thing about making me your ideal woman and owning me, well, I guess I don't mind being changed to fit your tastes, and maybe I happen to like you owning me."

He kissed me and roughly shoved his tongue down my throat, which made me squirm and shiver. We made out like animals on the beach, only pausing to catch our breaths. He mauled my breasts and sucked my nails and fingers, I grabbed his back and bit his neck. We kept at it until we both couldn't take it anymore and stripped down, laying our bodies bare.

He stood behind me and whispered.

"Is it your first time?"

I hesitated for a second, then whispered back.

"I broke my hymen doing sports before, but it's my first time."

"You didn't ask me to be gentle."

I smiled.

"Yes, because I don't think you'd agree even if I asked. Will you be gent- Ah!"

He suddenly slapped my ass, and I yelped as I bent my back, allowing him easy access to my soaking cunt.

"Of course not, you stupid bimbo."

And with that, he penetrated me in one stroke.

"Ah fuck, oh fuck!"

I screamed, the strange mixture of pain and pleasure befuddling my senses. I had a feeling Daniel wasn't likely to go easy on me for our first time, but I didn't expect him to be this aggressive.

He's the perfect man for me.

I loved the pain, hearing him tell me I'm a stupid bimbo during our first time together made me moan in agreement.

"Stupid little bitch!"

He rammed into me from behind at a frantic pace, bottoming out every time and choking me with his free hand.

"Yes! AH, I'm a slut; you made me into your stupid, UGH, submissive slut! You fucking manipulator, oh fuck fuck FUCK!"

He put a finger inside my butthole, and I had an orgasm right there. But it was only the first of many. This man, this beast of a man, kept ravaging my body, only pausing to check on me occasionally.

But that little care made my heart melt, and alongside the insane pain and pleasure my body was experiencing, I had the best first time I could've asked for.

Of course, had this been a couple of months ago, I would've never thought this way.

Two creampies and four orgasms later, we collapsed in the sand, tired and satisfied.

We then spent hours lying on the sand and confessing secrets to each other. How he'd been stalking me and forced me to live with him by making the faculty know about the safety issue in my dorm. I'd guessed part of it. How I'd stolen some money from his secret stash to buy make-up and expensive clothes. He'd known about it. How I wanted to make Ken and Steph into my sex slaves, how he wanted to watch me corrupt Steph. I wanted to try dominating him, and he wanted me to tattoo his name on my body.

We only noticed the passage of time when the sun rose on the horizon and dyed the world orange.

"It's beautiful." I gasped.

"Khmm, very cliché, but-"

"Don't you dare say it!" I laughed and playfully punched him.

"No, I must! It's... not as beautiful as you." He tried to sound serious, but his smirk was showing.

"Ugh, sooo cheesy." I pushed him, and we tumbled in the sand.

It goes without saying that I didn't go to class that day and had to catch some much-needed shut eye.

Laughbro
Laughbro
34 Followers