All Comments on 'Corruption Is Just Another Change o'

by Zev95

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
dutch513dutch513over 10 years ago
Good job

That was a good story . gave it a five.....

drdoom39drdoom39over 10 years ago
WOW/Hot/Great/Fave !

Thanks for the story, really enjoyed it. Already one of my fave stories here on lit.

It combines great writing + pacing with a lot of things i like in reading erotic fiction: slutty clothing, woman loosing control, snorting coke + Sue Storm !

Hopefully you will write a number of additional chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love it!

I loved the submission of Sue.. well done. cannot wait to see what becomes of her now! more more!

CeliaisAlienaCeliaisAlienaover 10 years ago
the bad side of good

I hardly even know who these characters are, but this is still a very entertaining trip down the rabbit-hole's wild side. All that insinuating banter and the househeroes behaving badly theme makes for a delicious decadent romp!

Bondy81Bondy81over 10 years ago
Amazing

Awesome story, really hoping/can't wait for more

verbicideverbicidealmost 9 years ago
Sex was hot, but...

Emma is wrong. There are plenty of reasons why drug use makes someone a bad mother, especially the drugs Emma uses. Cocaine? Any opiate is highly addictive and physically and mentally degenerative when used regularly. there's a reason why people who engage in regular use of Cocaine and its derivatives end up destroying their families.

Zev95's stories always impress me with the paradox of how well they're written juxtaposed with how disrespectful they are of their source material.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZev95@Zev95
If you enjoy reading my short fiction, imagine a whole book: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BQPQTPSS?ref_=cm_sw_r_apann_dp_C91SP5X4YH5DFD7MQHR2