All Comments on 'Corruption of a Geek Goddess Pt. 03'

by vzb

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
cuckylovechildcuckylovechild3 months ago

This is becoming one of my favourite series of all time. I am hanging around for the cuck to finally realise who he is. Hopefully in the most crushing way possible.

NeverEnough1NeverEnough13 months ago

Great job. Only parts that take me out of it are when you include “haha” or “hehehe” in a character’s dialogue. Otherwise enjoying the direction of the story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loved it. Guy who shared his sharing story here. I want to see Mark establish boundaries a bit more strictly. By now he must be getting really worried. He should have alarm bells ringing all over the place. I was a but disappointed that there was really no fallout to Chelsea for having betrayed him. I felt this chapter made their dynamic more black and white... More linear... And that is a shame.e for me. Still enjoyed it don't get me wrong. Just felt like less character complexity overall.

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites3 months ago

There are so many possibilities for this story. I'd love to see it continue. Keeping it to three characters really keeps a good focus on the play. The wedding itself could be a whole chapter. Your writing is terrific.

Bham487Bham4873 months ago

I usually hope for the cuck to grow some balls and set boundary’s but it looks like this guy is just going to be crushed into a shell of his former self and be toy for the slut and bull.

Finny94Finny943 months ago

This has been of the best stories in the genre that I've had the pleasure of reading. Fantastic work!

To answer your question about what I'm here for with this story: it's definitely the angst & emotional danger. To me, that's what makes cuckolding hot. A lot, if not most cuckolding stories completely miss out on developing the emotional side between the 3 sides of the relationship, and instead focus on ramping up the heat exceedingly more deviant sexual acts: anal, gangbangs, etc. I've always felt like that was missing the point somewhat.

What makes it exciting for me is the emotional aspect. The woman gradually falling for the bull, and the boyfriend/husband getting relegated further and further when it comes to physical intimacy. How he realises he's not enough for his woman, and how exciting that is for him to give her away but by bit.

In my perfect story, the cuckold would get relegated emotionally, too. Often these types of stories culminate with "husband and wife grow closer, cut out the bull from their life, and love each other more than ever, The End."

To me it is much more exciting to see a "bad" end, where the woman and the bull's relationship grows serious and permanent, and all 3 people end up in a redefined relationship where everyone gets what they want. The bull gets to have the woman sexually and emotionally, the woman gets to be with a better man and also have the affectionate, loving cuckold at her heel, and the cuckold gets to be the cuckold to the highest degree, both sexually and emotionally.

Bham487Bham4873 months ago

I just hope we don’t end with the typical wedding cuck scenario where Dylan gets her pregnant on the wedding night or she walks down the aisle with his cum running down her legs. That would be boring and coping every cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So fucking hot. It's evolved so naturally. There was only one way for it to go, however.

Ways that Mark could try to reclaim some ground? The wedding is the deadline. He's not allowed to cum inside his own fiancée. Maybe he convinces (or merely asks) to cum inside her on their wedding night. Maybe he wants to try to impregnate her then, as a way of reclaiming his territory. Maybe she reluctantly agrees, but then when Dylan finds out, he asserts control and takes what he owns for himself. Maybe the physical difference in strength between the two men is what decides the victor.

The Dylan/Mark dynamic is also fascinating. Dylan clearly has no respect for him at this point and enjoys taking Chelsea at Mark's expense. He didn't seem to be a bull at the beginning of this series but he's growing into the role. Mark seems to be relying on this contrived friendship he has with Dylan to create the cognitive dissonance needed to stand by while his future wife is fucked by another man.

Dylan won't let another man cum inside the pussy he owns - even if it is the technical husband of Chelsea. It's setting up for the grand finale- the final conquest of the geek goddess. Can't wait - keep writing, keep the creative momentum. Treat it like you're fucking Chelsea and need to finish her off. Ha.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Oustanding

vzbvzb3 months agoAuthor

cuckylovechild: "I am hanging around for the cuck to finally realise who he is. Hopefully in the most crushing way possible."

... and ...

Anon: "I want to see Mark establish boundaries a bit more strictly. By now he must be getting really worried. He should have alarm bells ringing all over the place. I was a but disappointed that there was really no fallout to Chelsea for having betrayed him. I felt this chapter made their dynamic more black and white... More linear... And that is a shame for me."

.

As it often the case, one can see in the comments the tension that comes from writing a series like this: different readers are hoping (or expecting) to see very different things as it progresses. And it's not just an external tension -- I simultaneously want erotically brutal emotional torture, and for Mark & Chelsea to come to a happy ending somehow. (The question at the end about 'what can Mark do...?' is a sincere one; if someone posts a good enough suggestion I may just borrow it. I have plenty of ideas for the development of the Dylan & Chelsea Show, and I *think* I understand the choice that Chelsea will make at the end, but I need one more piece in the outline for some positive action Mark can take so he's not just a passive observer, forced to hope that Chelsea's love and willpower are enough to weather the storm.)

.

And I think Anon is correct here that this chapter has less emotional development than the others. That's not exactly intentional, but I knew this part of it had the characters moving in more of a straight line. The story gets a little twistier going forward. Without giving too much away, things are likely to get worse before they (hopefully!) get better, and Mark makes a horny blunder at the start of the Part 4 that might have you, in particular, cringing. But that's sort of what the series is about -- falling into a tailspin and then trying to pull out of it.

.

(Also, I'm telling you, you should create a Lit account. But when you do, put some thought into the name -- I'm only "vzb" because when I made this account I never in a million years thought I might someday be posting stories of my own. You never know...)

vzbvzb3 months agoAuthor

NeverEnough1: "Great job. Only parts that take me out of it are when you include “haha” or “hehehe” in a character’s dialogue. Otherwise enjoying the direction of the story."

*

Fair enough. I've noticed that myself and might try to rein in the 'haha' stuff, but it's tricky because I'm usually trying to capture the nuance of some of these conversations in such a way that the other option would be add a lot of dialogue tags, like -- "blah blah blah," he wryly chuckled -- and that's not a great habit either. Anyway, I'll keep an eye on it (but no promises).

***

MikePaulWrites: "There are so many possibilities for this story. I'd love to see it continue. Keeping it to three characters really keeps a good focus on the play. The wedding itself could be a whole chapter. Your writing is terrific."

*

I definitely feel an obligation to make the wedding a big event. And we'll definitely stick to 3 POV characters, but there are a couple others who will have important parts to play as we get to the end. In fact, my biggest anxiety about the rest of the story is that the ending that I currently have in mind requires the introduction of a wholly new character, which is tricky.

***

Bham487: "I usually hope for the cuck to grow some balls and set boundary’s but it looks like this guy is just going to be crushed into a shell of his former self and be toy for the slut and bull."

*

Patience! We have to sink a little deeper before, maybe, groping our way back towards the light. Or at least trying.

***

Finny94: "In my perfect story, the cuckold would get relegated emotionally, too. Often these types of stories culminate with 'husband and wife grow closer, cut out the bull from their life, and love each other more than ever, The End.'

.

To me it is much more exciting to see a "bad" end, where the woman and the bull's relationship grows serious and permanent, and all 3 people end up in a redefined relationship where everyone gets what they want."

*

We're definitely headed into territory where the real threat is the emotional connection between Chelsea & her lover, rather than the sexual connection, and then the story's about what happens when that becomes apparent. And as for *exactly* what happens to this couple after their wedding, we'll just have to see. As I've said elsewhere, I might have too much affection for the characters to be REALLY hard on them ... but there are lots of different forms a 'happy' ending can take. And the pull of the Dark Side of the force is powerful, indeed. There's an outline, but things often change in the writing.

MallorySissyFaggotMallorySissyFaggot3 months ago

I adore this story I love the humiliation while still caring for Mark. Dylan’s mischievous. But does care for mark. He and Chelsea enjoy humiliating Mark but, first, because Mark loves it. But they’re getting so swept away it’s so amazing I love the cummy pussy sucking. I love when these stories get into bi territory. But, of course I would I love for Chelsea to straddle marks face as Dylan wrecks her. Even share her in an orgy that Mark gets no chance for participation. Except to fluff a stranger and clean cum lol. I’m getting carried away here. It’s made me so horny. Thank you!!!

InfullrInfullr3 months ago

Perfect build . I hate the cuck clean up stuff but this story nailed it and made seem like next step and part of the logical growth. Perfect build up . This is epic well done and thank you for sharing.

InsomniZachInsomniZach3 months ago

I really REALLY want and hope this story ends happily for all the characters. Not every cuckold story has to end with the destruction of a relationship. I don't see why they can't get married, Mark accepts who he is and what he likes sexually, and Chelsea and Dylan keep fucking for as long as they want. I also loved the hint at breeding play in this part, Chelsea getting pregnant would be both really hot and really interesting from a dynamic standpoint.

vzbvzb3 months agoAuthor

MallorySissyFaggot -- Dylan definitely doesn't have Mark's well-being as his first priority, but you're right that he genuinely likes him and would prefer not to hurt him, all things being equal. But his ability to look out for his buddy will be tested as it becomes apparent there's a bit of zero-sum game going on (unless Mark decides that he DOES want his wife to spend three nights a week getting bred by someone else, in which case everyone can win).

************

Infullr -- Thanks! I always enjoy seeing comments along those lines ('I'm normally not a fan of X, but this was good') -- it suggests I managed to write a particular kink well enough to have a little crossover appeal.

************

InsomniZach -- Honestly, I *also* hope we get to a happy ending for everyone. I'm just not 100% sure we're gonna get there.

.

And I can safely predict we'll see a little more 'risky' sex and breeding kink as we progress. I'm not saying Chelsea is going to end up with Dylan's bastard growing in her belly ... but I'm not saying she definitely won't, either. Impreg is probably my single-biggest kink, which means that Chelsea is in a very perilous position, indeed :-)

tuniitunii3 months ago

This might just be my favorite story I've ever read on here. My favorite POV is Dylan because it's unusual to have such a depthful portrayal of a bull and I love the hints, even if they're only flashes, of a darker edge to his attitude to all this. "Kiss the bride", beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What a great series, vzb. I can't wait to see how it will turn out (but do take your time, no pressure). I wish I had more constructive criticism or thoughts to share but I will just ask- have you read Rimbaud17's My Father series parts 1 and 2. And also Mirafrida's Russian Devil series and Mars story? You seem especially open to feedback and sound like you're a reader as much as a writer. Thank you for writing and sharing your stories, just wanted to offer you some inspiration (you may already have read these). Good luck with the next part, looking forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Dylan wants to "plant his flag". Mark won't do anything to stop it (maybe he'll try but i dont like his chances). Chelsea's in trouble, or rather her uterus is. Lol.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchman3 months ago
I'm done

I stopped reading when Mark started eating Dylan's cum out of Chelsea's pussy. That is not cuckold, that is pure gay male, and I don't care to read gay male stories. So you've lost me.

vzbvzb3 months agoAuthor

tunii -- Thank you for the kind words! It means a lot. Dylan can be a lot of fun to write, but only if I'm in the right mood. Tired, sarcastic, even a little cranky. If I'm feeling gentle he doesn't have a hard enough edge to him, and then I go back later to reread it and realize, "Wait, he's being a lot nicer than he was 15k words ago when he should be going in the other direction. I've gotta punch this up..."

.

Anyway, I do like the way he's coming out more and more as we go along. At the start I felt like I kinda punted on Dylan: I'm different from him in almost every way (aside from being devastatingly handsome, of course) and I couldn't think of a fresh take on that type of character, so I just settled for a stereotype. But spend enough time with them and characters will take on a life of their own. It's interesting.

***

***

Anon: I haven't read anything from Rimbaud; "My Father..." looks really good, I'm gonna read that.

.

It's interesting that you mention mirafrida! I've only read one of his stories so far, and it was "Mars Is a Dangerous Place." Really impressive. It's different than what we usually in these stories -- the tone is pitch-black, but without just leaning into extreme kink; it takes its characters seriously; and the story is good enough to stand on its own even if there wasn't any sex.

.

In a lot of ways he seems like a kindred spirit: some heavy themes, the same kind of interest in fertility, lots of participation in the comments section, and I also think his prose style is really similar to mine (Dashes! Ellipses!). I'll definitely check out the Russian Devil series. Thanks for the suggestions!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You're story had me so worked up that I had to post my comment here :)). I love your story-telling! The descriptions are vivid and tasteful, with lots of twisted turns that make you want to read more. I'm definitely looking forward to the next part ;). However, coming fresh from Part 2 (commenting here for a better chance of visibility), I want to add something...

I can't help but strongly dislike Chelsie. The whole deal behind (healthy) cuckolding is that the couple trusts each other; it is a process where they both travel together, taking joint decisions along the way. Furthermore, many times cuckolding is something strictly sexual; in the end, the emotional boinding is between the initial bf and the girl. The fact that Chelsie went behind Mark's back at Dylan's hotel room was a huge breach of trust; he even mentioned it somewhere in Chelsea's POV ("This did actually bother me. I've had an embarrassingly good time exploring this kink with Chelsea, but the only thing that makes that possible is having absolute trust in her; hiding little things like that scares the hell out of me")..

I feel like Chelsea's the main driver in this whole adventure. She is conditioning Mark to like the cuckolding stuff (though it's also part his fault; but can't blame 100% an alchoholic if you're putting booze in front of them). She is stringing along Dylan, a man of dubious (yet predictable) character; you can't be surprized that a lion hunts, like he is hunting for pussy.

Whatever you choose to do in Part 4, please "punish" Chelse and Dylan for their obvious cheating and bad behaviour, even within the cuckolding dynamic. Perhaps she gets knocked up, Mark realizes the error of his ways and finds another good girl which will not indulge his worst fantszies. Or have Mark grow a pair of balls, realize how much he was wronged and have him assert his dominance in a different area (if Dylan dominates with the dick, Mark can dominate with the e.g. money; or he finds another gf and fucks her for revenge, just like Chelsea did Dylan. Poetic justice).

I know I'm not playing so much into the premise :)). But I'd lie if I didn't want at least a semblance of justice for my boy Mark, who had the absolute roughest way of being introduced to cuckolding (cheating fiancee, conditioned, cheated on again, being sent videos where Dylan/the bull clearly overstepped the clearly sexual bounds and humiliated him emotionally - his only strong area).

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Absolutely love your story VZB. The slow build up, the angst, but most of all the lovely cuckold humiliation. I love the way Chelsea needs Dylan's 'encouragement' to push Mark's humiliation but then she gets carried away and takes it to the next level. Also love the condom twist!! My favorite story for sometime. Thank you VZB. Can't wait for the next episode.

HeritorHeritor3 months ago

Congrats on a well-written story! I've enjoyed the first three parts. I think Chelsea is a well written character in that she keeps lying to herself and is quite convincingly falling down a rabbit hole, while avoiding acknowledging her own manipulation.

I think a problem with this genre of story can be that as time progresses the characters become more and more one-dimensional - the domineering bull, the sex-crazed woman, the passive cuck. It can lead the the quality of the story degrading over time, but I can understand the temptation to write that way - how else can their behaviour be explained? The main issue is the cuck. However submissive, however enamoured with their perversions, a first-time cuck is just not going to passively accept lies, broken boundaries, the risk of losing the relationship. It always throws me out of it a little. Similarly, I end up wonderering what happened to the fun personality of the woman at the start and whether anyone can really get THAT cock-drunk. I also just don't buy that an unhealthy style of cuckolding can end happily.

In conclusion, I think stories along these lines can go in one of two ways. Either the unhealthy cuckolding style is intentional because the story is about the relationship disintigrating, in which case, fine! The wedding is called off, they break up, Mark is sad, etc. Some people do get off on that. Alternatively, for a healthy cuckolding relationship that lasts some sort of corrective measure could be taken to reign is back in. An elegant solution I can think of would be for Chelsea to confess to Mark about her original tryst with Dylan. While she intends it as a tease, he realises that their cuckolding play has been founded on secrets and dishonesty, and it shakes his faith in her. He postpones the wedding and tells her he needs to be alone. This is a wake up call to her and she strives to win him back. Ultimately they can end up marrying, and also still cuckolding, but along healthier lines.

vzbvzb3 months agoAuthor

Anon: "I can't help but strongly dislike Chelsea..."

*

First, thank you for the thoughtful feedback! As to your point: there's no doubt that Chelsea is behaving badly. She doesn't *mean* to, she's not behaving maliciously ... but she's got this shiny new toy in front of her and a ready-made rationalization ('Mark loves this so much! Everybody wins!'). She's always been adorable, friendly, kind-hearted, supportive (not just with Mark but with everybody) and she knows it, and she 's having a teensy but of trouble recognizing her own selfishness. I sincerely hope readers don't completely turn on her -- she IS adorable!

.

As for Chelsea and/or Dylan being punished: I would definitely expect there to be a reckoning of one sort or another. It may or may qualify as "punishment," depending on one's definition (and on exactly which parts of my outline I wind up writing), but Chelsea's not going to be able to keep her head in the clouds forever. She'll have some hard choices to make, and we'll just have to see how she handles them.

.

I am still trying to refine my ideas for what Mark can do to get even or otherwise assert himself. Hmmm.

.

Anyway, thanks again for sharing your thoughts, and I'm glad you're enjoying the story :-)

TaletalentTaletalent3 months ago

Very well written and very hot

Tnk

vzbvzb3 months agoAuthor

Heritor: Good stuff. I can promise that I'm thinking about many of the same issues you raise (though I can't promise that those issues will be worked through to everybody's satisfaction). I don't WANT to make Chelsea a heartless, cock-addicted bitch or Mark a hopeless, pathetic cuck ... but at least for a while things are likely to drift in that direction. A little bit.

.

"An elegant solution I can think of would be for Chelsea to confess to Mark about her original tryst with Dylan." --> Aha. Observant readers will note that I've been coy on this point: we haven't seen Chelsea confess that first time with Dylan (and Mark sure seems like the type to angst over it if she had), but nor is it clear that she hasn't already told him (and Chelsea sure seems like the type who would angst about keeping that secret if that's what was happening). I wish I could tell you that this is all part of some brilliant plan on my end, but the truth is I wasn't quite sure what to do with that yet so I decided to leave it alone and keep my options open.

.

The idea you bring up isn't a bad one. Going forward, my outline has lots & lots of ideas (some sexy, some painful/ominous, some both), and I *think* that I have the ending. But getting to that ending is a little like driving down country roads at night: you can only ever see 30 feet in front of you, yet you can make the entire journey in that fashion. Put another way, I have a destination in mind and a few important waypoints along the way, but much of the story still relies on improvisation. So, if anyone has interesting ideas for how things can work out or the twists & turns along the way, I'm happy to hear them (just so long as the people who offer those ideas don't mind if/when I choose another route).

.

Anyway, thanks to everyone who's chimed in so far. Keep it coming!

HeritorHeritor3 months ago

Haha, of course, it's your story and nobody has any right to mind where you take it! I look forward with anticipation.

vzbvzb3 months agoAuthor

By the way, for those following along in the comments section, someone previously recommended Rimbaud17's series "My Father Visits." Having now read it, I can confirm it's a banger. It's a million chapters, but they're short, mostly around 1 page or under. And the sex scenes go by quick (by my standards), but there's lots of kinky angst in between them that's plenty hot on its own. Meanwhile, the writing is often not just good but *clever*, which I respect. Haven't yet read the sequel series, but it looks even better. If folks are looking for something to read while they wait on Geek Goddess Pt. 4, they might check it out.

.

As for Part 4, it's coming along, if a little slowly at the moment. I think I'm getting a handle on it. Maybe another 2-3 weeks? Or maybe longer; it depends on how far I want it to go, and also how long a certain sex scene winds up being.

llee872llee8723 months ago

One way Mark could re-establish dominance - at least in relation to Dylan is by letting him 'compete' against Dylan in a competition and allowing Mark to win. It would help increase his self-worth with respect to Dylan and also in Chelsea's eyes. You could even follow that up with Mark seducing Chelsea and fucking or re-claiming her (if she had previously fucked Dylan that day).

This could be a simple competition like a game of Smash or something, but you could even relate it to their YouTube channels and creating a competition based off their careers. Heck, if you wanted to play around with winners/losers, you could even put Mark back in his place by letting him win the battle, but lose the war.

Just some thoughts I had if you wanna use them lol. I will say, that I've really enjoyed all the characters and love all the POVs - it's hard to choose one, and excited for the next update!

vzbvzb3 months agoAuthor

llee872 -- Interesting! Thanks for the suggestions, I'll think on it.

.

A couple times so far, I've thought of something Mark could maybe do to reassert his worth or refocus Chelsea's affections, only to then think, "ooh, but wouldn't it be hotter if *Dylan* did that, instead? Maybe we should swing that over to his column and give Mark a bigger hole to climb out of..."

.

I'm wrestling with the angels here, is what I'm saying.

mmfcplmmfcpl3 months ago

This is outstanding! Incredible story and writing! This is one of the hottest series in this genre! Please keep it up, couldn't wait for more! I hope there will be more!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

theres an easy thing you can do to have mark reassert his worth and thats by having him do something emotionally for chelsea that dylan can't. like if she gets scared or stressed or gets bad news or has a panic attack which wouldnt be uncommon for a nerdy gamer girl, it can be mark who calms her down and makes her happy again instead of dylan who lacks the emotional maturity and understanding of chelsea to do that. i think you should also bring cody and nora into the story, or even have a chapter dedicated to them.

vzbvzb2 months agoAuthor

Anon: "like if she gets scared or stressed or gets bad news or has a panic attack which wouldnt be uncommon for a nerdy gamer girl, it can be mark who calms her down and makes her happy again instead of dylan who lacks the emotional maturity and understanding of chelsea to do that."

*

Very good thought! I've had ideas going in that general direction, but somehow I hadn't considered it in quite those terms.

.

As for Cody & Nora, I don't think it's too big of a spoiler to reveal that they make a meaningful appearance early on in Part 4. And, one way or another, we'll hear more from them down the line. I'd love to do a Cody/Nora side-story or give them a whole chapter at some point, but for now that might take up too much real-world time when I'm trying to complete this story.

.

Part 4 might be a couple weeks away, unless I decide to take a quick break from "Geek Goddess" and start in right now on Antarctica77's new story contest. (See my story "Brittany's Life of Crime" for the results of the previous contest, and follow the link in my profile to check out the discord, where you can read about the new one, discuss my stories and others, find links to lots of good stuff, etc.)

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

how's that chapter coming along? Chelsea is being virtuous, right? lol

vzbvzb2 months agoAuthor

Anon: "how's that chapter coming along? Chelsea is being virtuous, right? lol"

*

I'm writing Part 4's climax now, shaking my head in despair, and ... no, she's being bad. Digging the hole deeper. But hang in there, Mark! We're gonna turn this around! Maybe!

.

(Don't get too excited about my being at the climax; it's still gonna take a while.)

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This writer plays the ANONs like a violin virtuoso who has taken up the steam-powered calliope as a sideline. That's because he understands the power of creating imperfect yet vivid characters whose flaws, needs, wants, and baser instincts clashingly mesh like the worn-out gears of some ancient conveyance. This creates tension, conflict, and volatility, which are the lifeblood of all fiction. This writer understands that writing that is both visceral and mental creates imagery and emotion. Thus, he is mainlining the angst, anger, and joy right into the reader.

.

I also think he understands that the comments section of LW is inhabited by souls who've been driven into this dark wormhole where they can vicariously strike back at the forces that drove them here. They project themselves and their anger onto amateur writers and their fictional characters with the boldness, alacrity, and impunity they cannot achieve "out there." And this writer.... trolls back!

Huzzah.

-St. Vincent

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Yeah I mean it's a great story, it's all being said... but also I really liked the Nora aspect of it in the last part and the tiny follow-up here... wonder if she's got a surprise baby on the way herself by now.

vzbvzb2 months agoAuthor

Anon: "I also think he understands that the comments section of LW is inhabited by souls who've been driven into this dark wormhole where they can vicariously strike back at the forces that drove them here. They project themselves and their anger onto amateur writers and their fictional characters with the boldness, alacrity, and impunity they cannot achieve "out there." And this writer.... trolls back!"

*

Thanks for the kind words! As to this part of it, I think I see what you're getting at, but I should say that I don't see myself as trolling anyone. In my stories, and in my replies to readers, I try to be as sincere as possible. Probably because I've so far stayed out of the LW section, I've been very fortunate in the kinds of feedback I get -- only a handful of comments have really been critical, and almost all of those were at least thoughtful instead of just troll-ish. I've actually never felt the need to delete a comment under a story, and for that I consider myself quite lucky.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Anon: "Yeah I mean it's a great story, it's all being said... but also I really liked the Nora aspect of it in the last part and the tiny follow-up here... wonder if she's got a surprise baby on the way herself by now."

*

Thanks! Nora & Cody do show up early in Part 4, as I think I've mentioned. And they'll make an appearance after that, though I can't swear that Nora is knocked up. (Of course, I can't promise she isn't, either.)

.

Gonna try to finish Part 4 in the next few days, but no promises if I'm being perfectly honest. Real life (and other stories) might get in the way.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Love the change of perspective, love to see the different characters guess what the other is thinking. What I love most is seeing Chelsea lose control. She is the one calling shots for now but would love to see her give more control to Dylan. Make mark act submissive infront of Dylan. But love the way it is written, hope something special and eye-opening happens for Chelsea during the wedding.

aardvarksarepigsaardvarksarepigsabout 2 months ago

I've read a lot of cuckold stories over the years and I gotta say this story is at the top of my list of all time greats! I sincerely hope the next chapter is out soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Enjoying the story. Have been following along side part 1. Check back daily for an update. Hope part 4 is coming soon and that there'll be many, many more parts to follow!

vzbvzbabout 2 months agoAuthor

Thanks guys! Part 4 is definitely coming "soon," but that might mean as much as a few weeks. I've got another story with a deadline I'm working on first; if I can squeeze in some work on GG4 while I'm working on that one, it could come sooner. But I can tell you that it shouldn't be MORE than a few weeks, as it's close to finished (around 21k words so far).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I'm also desperately waiting for part 4 lol. One of the best cuckold stories on literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

a few weeks. few means two, right? please say two...

DeprivedoneDeprivedoneabout 2 months ago

First off 5 stars and thank you.

I could praise you on so many things but I want to get straight to the point.

The cameo of Nora being corrupted is the hottest part of the whole storyline to me. If I could have any request it would be to have her make more than one small apearance uldating us on her corruption in a similar fashion to the tiny blurb in this. Even better if the husband is portrayed as a poor loser knowing or unknowing.

For reference in CUCK THERAPY PT. 06 on this site there is a character that barely has a part in the story but they stumble accross the a scene on page 2. It is so very hot and very similar to Nora's story.

I would say more but I'll save it for next part.

Keep up the good work and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

All this waiting is just giving Mark fans (false?) hope that this will all work out ...

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 months ago

What started out as a fun cuckolding series has turned very dark and evil. Dylan is a fucking asshole. I know it is your story, but cuckolding relationships are rarely like this

chazghumchazghumabout 2 months ago

one of the best cuckold story i read, i juste hope there not be wife stolen, husband heartbroken and shithead bull in the future and their relation continue with the same dynamic, can't wait to read their aventure

thank you for this masterpiece

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I don't mind if this has a happy ending or a sad one, but I'd like it to be sustained for as long as possible and dive into every depth of darkness and depravity before it concludes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Wow, really well written over these three parts! Great pacing, not too fast and great writing of all three characters especially Chelsea.

Don't feel any pressure to rush the writing, keep the quality high. Not nearly as important as the content, but you might want to ask an AI to check for spelling/grammar as well (not a big deal). Overall, great story thus far!

It seems like this has 2 more natural episodes. Dylan needs to consummate the marriage and "daddy" and Chelsea need to start explicitly having sex for baby making purposes. I hope you break these into two parts. (There could be a part 6 afterwards and you may want to leave it open for that, but it doesn't seem necessary to complete the story.)

I don't mean to mess with what's already great, but a couple suggestions if you want them:

As much as I usually hate the cleanup stuff I feel like you handled it tastefully here as a boundary to cross, but I hope you don't focus on it too much going forward now that it's been crossed and instead focus on other boundaries, which is where the tension and excitement comes from.

I know other people requested piercings or tattoos. I think branding isn't important for the story you've written, but if you want to explore branding, I'd urge you to focus on clothing, jewelry, and public acts (should Dylan give a speech at the wedding?) rather than body changes. I'd encourage you to save body changes for when Dylan takes the pussy that he's earned over course of the story and finally uses it how nature intended.

Again, great story, truly one of the best of this genre, please keep this incredible level of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great story so far, one of the best! I hope "not after the wedding" ends up meaning "not after the day of the wedding" rather than the ceremony, so the boundary can be broken at the stroke of midnight (although they'll attempt to follow it at the start of part 5). I'm also looking forward to Chelsea continuing to drive things forward. "Chelsea saw. Chelsea approved." and "Babe? Just do what he says, ok? For me." are some of the hottest parts of this story.

vzbvzbabout 1 month agoAuthor

After finishing my story for Antarctica77's contest (about a foreign exchange program leading a couple down a surprising path), I'm back to work on GG Part 4. I really just have to get to the end of the climax and probably one quick section of falling action, so I'm hopeful that the story can be submitted around the middle of the week, say Wednesday. To respond to a few ideas raised in the comments...

.

I expect there will be less of a focus on cleanup/creampie-eating -- mostly because I don't want to write the same scenes over again (sex scenes that don't push things forward in some meaningful way usually get skimmed over happen off-screen), but partly, maybe, because Mark will have fewer opportunities even for that. Possibly.

.

Tattoos still seem awfully extreme for these characters, and I can't imagine Chelsea will get, like, Dylan's name tattooed above her pussy or anything. But I did have one idea I liked, that's subtle enough to show up on Chelsea's body. Again, no promises either way. At this point I have too many potential ideas in my outline, can't use them all.

.

In terms of the deadline for their games being the wedding, I'm sure Mark & Chelsea thought that meant nothing ON their wedding day or after. But Dylan still wants to go to the wedding, and do we really think he (or Chelsea) would be well-behaved there? For that matter, does anyone think *I* can resist writing a wedding night scene?

.

In fact, that's a big reason why this might stretch to Part 6. At the end of Part 4 we'll have just under a month until the wedding. I really could skim through those four weeks, just focus on the increasing emotional developments/turmoil, then close with the wedding (and aftermath). But it might be hard to resist making the wedding & the reception & the wedding night a huge scene that takes up a whole chapter. So maybe Pt. 5 will be that intervening month (with one really depraved sex scene at the end to drive home the stakes and how far Chelsea's come), then Pt. 6 can just take place over a few days before & after the wedding.

***

OH! By the way: That last comment mentioned a couple lines that the poster found to be hottest. I'm ALWAYS curious to hear about that, to find which little bits of dialogue or description or internal monologue particularly worked for readers. So, don't hesitate to point out the parts that hit hard for you. And thanks again to everyone for chiming in :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I'm the anon who mentioned pacing.

Nice! Please dedicate a whole part to just the wedding if you have it in you!

I'm just hopeful for a wedding night that isn't the final climax. It crosses the boundary, but the characters try to respect it afterwards. Then there's room for a final part where it ramps back after the wedding as they're trying to start a family. It sounds like the plan is for Chelsea to get knocked up at the wedding, which feels a bit over the top to me, but would probably still be great given what you've done with the story so far.

In terms of hottest parts, for me it's whenever Chelsea compares them or moves things forward herself or expresses her need or pleasure. I also love when Chelsea or Mark try to fight against things continuing, but lose to their sexual needs, or when they're shown to be getting more addicted and losing more control (especially Chelsea).

Again, I think your pacing sets you apart. It's not too slow that you're repeating content and not too fast that you're skipping over the boundaries, buildup, tension and small moments that make the story great!

I'm looking forward to reading the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The problem with tattoos is that an important source of the tension is the possibility that the characters could stop and the relationship could be repaired. Anything permanent (like a peach/bowser tattoo) hurts the ability to suspend our disbelief that it's still a possibility (even though as readers we know it's not a real possibility). Somehow it isn't the same (for me at least) when the characters cross relationship boundaries that seem impossible to uncross.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Which are you mostly here for? The psychological and emotional aspects, the thrill and angst. I'm not looking for them to go through more physical sexual experiences, like anal or whatever and to consider that as some new betrayal.

What can Mark do? He can protest weakly, but ultimately nothing.

Does Chelsea understand the risks? I think she's trying to avoid unpleasant thoughts as much as possible if not yet strictly needed amd just have it all.

How should we see Dylan? In the past I've thought scheming, but I've liked the force of nature angle here so far.

Fav Pov? I'd say Chelsea and Mark above Dylan, but all three are great. Dylan also allows Mark and Chelsea to be third person in sex scenes, which is good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

we need that next chapter like Chelsea needs a big dick inside her (Sorry, Mark)

vzbvzbabout 1 month agoAuthor

Part 4 being uploaded later today (Friday)! Usually takes a few days for Literotica to post it.

DeprivedoneDeprivedoneabout 1 month ago

Here's hoping Nora is being a bad wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservzb@vzb
4/7/24: Part 4 of Geek Goddess has been submitted and should go up tonight. I’m going to get to work on the conclusion as soon as possible, but it might take a lot of work. * Getting in Touch: The best way to reach me these days would be on my own corner of Antarctica77’s...