Corruption of a Geek Goddess Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as we were about to start fucking Chelsea told me I owned her pussy, just like she said she would. She didn't say anything to me about an expiration date, which I took to be a good sign. We started off slow & tender, like what we were doing was meaningful, more making love than fucking. And I purposefully made it last forever, really taking my time — let Mark hear that shit, let it sink in.

When I told her I was gonna cum soon, Chelsea came alive. A jolt went through her whole body and you could just tell she was dying to be filled up. And right then some nasty thoughts went through my head and I couldn't stop myself.

"Oh no, Princess ... I think a part of you is hoping for an accident..."

"Oh FUCK!"

"That's right, it's mine now! You said so. It's mine and I'm gonna cum in you whenever the fuck I want ... and we'll just see what happens."

"Aaa-AAH! Oh my GOD!"

"Oh shit, look at you go — tell me what you want..."

"Oh god, I want to be — oh fuck! Cum in your pussy, Daddy! PLEASE cum in your pussy! EVERY! FUCKING! DAY! Make me—ah, FUCK! JUST CUM IN ME PLEEEEAAASSE!!!"

I granted her wish. I'd come to my senses a little later, but right then, for a couple minutes on either side of blasting a fat load directly into Chelsea's needy fucking womb ... I really wanted to knock this bitch up. Claim her for real, for always — if it's mine, it's mine.

We snuggled for a while afterwards, not saying anything, just holding each other and stroking each other and giggling like fools in love. When I went out to get Mark I found him passed out on the couch. Well, it had been over an hour after all. I don't know, I think there's a chance he was faking it, just didn't want to deal with what was going on in the bedroom. And anyway he'd had his fun: I saw there was just one condom left on the table beside him out of the five I'd originally tossed at him. Jesus Christ, dude.

Whatever, fine with me. I went back to Chelsea, lying on naked on my bed like a goddess. I could get used to seeing that. We fucked two more times that night, taking little naps in between. The first time I was the one who woke her up to screw. The second time it was Chelsea — I was dead to the world, but she woke me up with her mouth on my cock; her eyes were practically begging for it. 20 minutes later I came deep inside of her while she screamed so loud there's no way Mark didn't wake up. But we just went back to sleep until morning.

Once the sun was up I went back to being Mark's good buddy. Crazy night, huh? I'm glad you're so cool with this, it's a really hot game! She really loves you, bro, I can tell by the way she talks about you. You got nothin' to worry about, you know that, right? Just a crazy little game. I'm really happy for you guys. The wedding's gonna be amazing.

And that stuff was all true, as far it went. I just left out the other part of it: You'd better be ok with this, because I'm not giving her back until I'm good and ready.

Good luck, buddy. Good luck.

_______________*_______________

Thanks for reading! If you liked the story, if you have any thoughts, please let me know by voting or commenting -- whether it's a thoughtful critique or a simple "good job," comments from readers are extremely important and sincerely appreciated. I take feedback on my stories seriously, and I try to respond to questions & ideas in the comments. You can find more contact info on my profile.

Shout-out to Granderman, who proposed the idea of "Peach" as Dylan's nickname for Chelsea. A hat-tip to Antarctica77, whose excellent series "Cassandra's Adventures" features a very similar dynamic surrounding a countdown to the wedding day (I didn't set out to copy that; it just worked out that way). And my sincerest thanks to Nora, whose insight & inspiration has shaped much of the story since Part 1.

The first two pages of the next chapter are already written. Hopefully that next chapter will also be the last, but there's a lot to get through -- these sex scenes keep getting in the way!

Questions for discussion: Which are you mostly here for -- the angst & emotional danger of this dynamic, or the increasingly kinky cuckold domination? What, if anything, can Mark do to hold the line and keep this game from swallowing up his marriage? Does Chelsea understand the risks involved in seeing Dylan better than she's willing to admit to herself? Do we prefer to see Dylan as a scheming bull, or more just a force of nature? And, do you have a favorite Point of View character? (Clearly, mine is Chelsea.)