Corruption of a New Church Wife

Story Info
A young couple come to the big city and learn things.
4k words
3.84
28.2k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wilkie33
Wilkie33
89 Followers

This story happened a few years back. The actions changed my wife and I forever. Until just recently I was too ashamed to share it with anybody.

It all began at a church wedding in a small Midwestern bible belt town. I had received my bachelor's degree and earned a scholarship in a master's program in a big city college. That summer I married my high school sweetheart. We were both very religious and both very much in love. The wedding was performed by Cindy's dad. We left for the modest apartment I had rented and began our married life.

The first night was horrible for both of us. Neither of us had any sexual experience and of course our born again parents never discussed it with us. I finally resorted to reading and viewing pornographic material to get an idea of what should happen. We didn't do any of the wild stuff I saw but at least we figured out the mechanics of sex. Our sex life finally evolved into a tender time mutually shared.

After six months of marriage we still had not seen each other nude. We had sex in the dark with me in my PJ's and Cindy in a long nightie pulled up to her waist under the covers. I know I enjoyed it and am pretty sure Cindy did too.

Money was tight. I had a part time job at night as a bell boy in a big fancy Hotel. It wasn't enough. Cindy got a job as a clerk typist is a secretarial pool at a Federal government agency. I was getting good grades and looking forward to graduating. Then our life changed.

We only saw each other in the early mornings, as I was sleeping while Cindy was at work and she was sleeping when I got home. Cindy told me she had been requested to do a 30 day special assignment. It would pay more and we needed the money. If all went well, she would get a step up in pay for doing it. We definitely needed the money. She would also be able to work night hours so we would have more time together. I told her it sounded great but asked her what she would be doing to allow her to work nights?

Cindy blushed and said she hadn't said yes yet and she would say no if I said so but she had to tell her supervisor tomorrow. I again asked her what she was being asked to do. She told me she was asked to work with the law enforcement group on an undercover assignment. She told me she was going to be what the agents called eye candy. It helped them set suspects at ease if they had women with them. I said that doesn't sound so bad. What was the problem? Cindy then explained that she knew the last two girls that took this assignment and they had to dress like real hoochies. I was put back for a second. The thought of my virginal Christian wife dressed like the prostitutes that worked the hotel both made my heart leap with jealousy and my dick get hard with excitement. I told her she would be with law enforcement guys with guns and it was to help clean up our city and our country. I knew it would be tough but I could handle it if she could and if she wanted to do it.

Cindy said she knew we needed the money and she knew it would be perfectly safe and she knew it was a public service and besides her friends and I knew she wasn't really a hoochie. It was just play acting like when she wore a grass skirt for a play in high school.

The next day she said yes and got her new schedule. That night at work. I beat off like a 14 year old in the men's room at work. I was both ashamed at myself and super turned on at the thought of her body, barely covered by sexy outfits.

When I got home Cindy met me and we had a nice dinner together. I noticed she looked real tan. She told me the special agent in charge had sent her to a tanning clinic and they had sprayed it on. She was tan all over. She also turned her back to me and lifted her shirt to show me a tattoo on her lower back. Cindy explained it was just painted on but it looked so real. I was little angry about the tattoo but said well at least it will wear off.

She blushed and said they had given her a bikini wax as well. I asked her what that meant and she said they had removed all the hair down there. I was shocked. And I asked her if any one was ever going to see her down there.

She blushed and said No absolutely not!

I said well you should let me see. She hemmed and hawed for a few minutes and then said well OK! You are my husband after all.

I expected her to take off her shorts right there but she said I had to wait until bedtime.

Later that night I slipped into my PJ's in the bathroom and met Cindy in the bedroom. She asked me not to stare or make fun of her. I promised. She slowly lifted her nightie up till her personal parts showed.

It was smooth and bald like a little girl. It was a little puffy too.

I asked her if it was OK and she told me it was a little sore but not to bad. I also noticed she had tiny tan lines. The back wasn't covered at all. It was obvious that she had on a very tiny thong when she was spray tanned. I had to ask her. Was the tanning clinic and the wax person a woman?

She said yes but it was a guy that did the tattoo.

Did he see you like this?

She kind of looked away and said well almost. I had on the panties but the tanning stuff had to dry. I did cover up my breasts but other than that and the panties I was naked. I had such a hard on. She then told me she had something else to show me.

I was standing there looking at more of my wife's body than I had ever seen with a dry mouth and a very stiff penis and almost couldn't comprehend what she said.

She lifted her nightie even higher and showed me a beautiful silver bauble hanging from her navel. I couldn't believe it. My born again christian wife had a piercing in her navel like a common street whore.

She continued to lift and revealed her perfect breasts to me for the first time in our married life. And she had studs through her nipples. I almost passed out with rage and excitement.

My sweet wife was gone and here stood a common slut. Cindy was almost in tears. I had to ask her who had pierced her and she told me it was the tattoo artist. He promised her that if she quit wearing the jewelry it would heel up in a couple of months.

I had to say something. How could you let a total stranger see you and touch you when I was never allowed. Cindy broke into tears and dashed into the bathroom.

I flopped into bed full of conflicting feelings. I was on the verge of tears from shame and jealousy and my dick was about to burst at the same time. Finally the bathroom door opened and Cindy came out.

She left the bathroom light on and stopped at the foot of the bed. She slipped off her nightie and stood there totally nude, her jewelry glinting in the bathroom light. I told her to come to bed. Cindy climbed up on the bed and tossed back the covers. She reached to me and carefully opened the fly of my pajamas.

She breathed in a quiet voice that she had never seen a penis before. She wrapped her warm smooth hand around it and pulled it up away from my belly. It was so hard I thought she was going to break it. Cindy straddled me and with her petite soft hand guided me to her puffy bare pussy. I seemed so hot and moist. As she slowly lowered her self down on my rock hard dick I was enveloped in the most delicious feelings. Cindy impaled herself on my cock. It was soft and velvety and slippery and tight all at the same time. She slowly rocked back and forth. Her beautiful breasts swayed gently above me. Her hands were on my chest for balance and it forced them together. I could see the glint of her nipple piercings.

I heard soft mewling noises coming from my beautiful wife. Just as realized I couldn't take any more I felt her pussy grip down hard. Cindy let out an involuntary squeal and her movements became erratic. My cock erupted like a geyser which made Cindy's pussy spasm all that much tighter. I came too beside my passed out sweat drenched wife.

We both slept good that night lying in a pool of both of our sweat and love juice. I went to school as usual the next day and then off to work. When I got home I noticed Cindy's hair had been cut and highlighted and her nails had been done. I kissed her hello and ask if she had a good day. She said it was fine. She was being briefed on the under cover operation and getting her story straight. She was to be the girlfriend of a high profile drug dealer. The agent playing the drug dealer had been under for almost a year and was finally getting invited to social events with his target. She had gone shopping with the stylist and bought a wardrobe as well as hair and makeup training. She said she was ashamed of the outfits she had to wear public and wanted me to go to church with her to pray.

We spent a quiet evening in church and then went home to bed. We had sex again and it was good but nothing like the other night.

Our routine went on as normal. Cindy would tell me a little about her assignment. She told me the under cover agents were gentlemen and respected her and kept her safe but she couldn't help notice them looking at her. I asked her to show me her work clothes several times but she always refused. We spent a lot of time praying for her wicked ways and asking for understanding from God.

She came home smelling of tobacco and alcohol many times and I can tell she had been drinking. But I tried my best to understand. At the same time I spent way to much time jerking off thinking of her out partying with strange dangerous men in skimpy outfits.

About three weeks in, she came home and told me she had to have her tongue pierced. Her trainer had told her it was necessary. Well it fit right into her new personality. That weekend her tongue was swollen and sore.

By Monday morning she was fine and I asked her why they wanted her to pierce her tongue?

She told me that her agent partner had told the target that she was the best cocksucker he ever met. She blushed and looked away. I was totally shocked. I didn't even know Cindy knew words like that.

Later as we went to bed she came to bed nude and asked me to do the same. She looked at me and asked me if I knew anything about oral sex.

I said I knew what it was but that was about all.

I asked her why and she told me she wanted me to teach her how. She wanted to be the best cocksucker anyone had ever met.

I asked her why it mattered. She teared up a little and said well with all the other things I am doing I don't want to be party to a lie.

She knew it was strange in concept but she wanted to be honest above all else. I promised to teach her but I told her I would be the only one she ever did it with. She looked at me strange and said of course.

I got out the files I had watched when we first learned about sex. I found the one that included oral sex and we watched it. I remembered the feelings I had when I first saw it. Only a cheap whore would perform such a degrading act. As we watched I allowed her to play with my prick and told her she had to first kiss it and then lick it all over like the slut in the movie was doing.

As she knelt beside me, watching the whore on the screen, she slowly jerked me off.

I couldn't believe how cheap she looked. Her tan was perfect. Her piercings slowly swayed. As she watched the movie, her hand slid up and down my cock. She began to kiss then lick. She instinctively wrapped her thumb and fingers around the entire base of my cock, like the actress did, further separating it from my body. It felt so full and hard. She leaned forward and put the head in her mouth. I groaned and held her hair out of the way so I could watch her and the video at the same time. She would express saliva on the down stroke and suck on the upstroke. I could feel the little ball on the end of her tongue piercing trace its way up and down my shaft. Her spittle was soon rolling down the shaft and onto my balls. I slowly guided her head up and down deeper and faster. Basically I was jerking off with her face. I felt her choke but she never stopped. Her lips slid all the way to the base and all the way to the tip. I felt her throat constrict and try to expel my Cock from her mouth.

I let go and at the same time I shot a massive load of cumin her mouth. Cindy was startled and allowed my dick to pop out of her mouth. Several more ropes of cum shot all over my pretty wife's face. It was the most sinful thing I had ever witnessed.

Later that night as my wife cuddled me I asked her if I could do the same for her. She was reluctant but finally let me. Her legs fell open as I gently rubbed between her legs. I began kissing her tummy and her pierced navel. At the same time I let my fingers roll over her upper and inner thigh. I carefully started caressing her moist pussy. I soon found her rock hard little clit and sucked it into my mouth. I was doing exactly the same as the guy I had seen in the video. I rubbed my thumb over her puffy lips and let my fingers slide down to her pink puckered asshole. I could feel the wetness slowly drip down and I carefully massaged her puckered hole. I pushed my thumb deep into her pussy and let my index finger slip up her ass. I continued the pressure on her clit with my tongue as both fingers invaded her. Her body quaked though a massive orgasm and she passed out from pleasure.

That Sunday Cindy and I prayed fervently for forgiveness and Cindy was happy that the end of this special assignment was almost upon us. We were both happy and in a way concerned. The extra income had helped us tremendously. I was concerned that Cindy was turning into a tramp and a whore but I truly loved her.

On Monday I was happy for the extra shift at the Hotel. I was supposed to spend some time studying and nights was good for that. Not many people checked in at night. When I got to work I found out I was going to be doing room service calls all night. I was upset but at least the tips would be good. I got a call from the concierge to pickup some contracts from a business man and deliver them to the express mail place.

On my way up, a group entered the elevator. It was three tough looking blacks and a swarthy Hispanic. With them was a hot looking bitch. I tried to make myself inconspicuous as we were trained. As I looked at the girl, I realized this street whore was my wife. I could see her eyes rise and shake of her head when she realized I recognized her.

She was wearing the shortest black layered skirt I had ever seen. Her legs were uncovered except for a pair of very high patent leather stripper heels. On top she had on a simple silk layered halter that was completely backless, and the front was so shear you could see her bra-less breasts wobble as she moved. I wanted to yell at her or cry but I knew I couldn't. The men with her must be her cover assignment and the criminals they were after. I turned bright red and watched helplessly as one of the black guys rubbed her ass. The Hispanic looked right at me and said Hey Dude go get us a case of bud and some chips and salsa. Bring it to room 9487.

I said yes sir and accepted the hundred dollar bill he handed me. They stepped off the elevator and I continued on to the room for the pickup. I quickly delivered the envelope to the overnight shipping store and got a receipt. I hustled over to the liquor store and bought a case of Budweiser long necks and a big bag of chips with a jar of Salsa. I delivered the receipt to the business man and got a 10 dollar tip.

With fear and apprehension I approached room 9487. It was one of our executive suites. I knocked and one of the blacks let me in. I went to the bar and put the beer in the mini fridge and poured the chips into a basket. I opened the jar and poured it into a small bowl and took it on a tray with 4 beers out to the sitting room. I stopped in my tracks. The men were sitting on the couch watching my wife dance on a table top. Cindy was clutching her flimsy top to her breasts and dancing like a common stripper.

As she saw me a look of shock showed on her face. I broke out of my stupor and put the tray on the table. The Hispanic guy said keep it and waved me off. I reluctantly turned and walked out of the room. Just as I was about to shut the door, I heard a whoop from the men. I caught just a glimpse of my wife's top hit the floor as the door closed.

I was standing in the hallway looking at the 78 dollar tip I just got thinking about 4 men looking at my wife's tits. I was hot with anger and humiliation but I still had a rock hard dick. I went back to the break room intent on studying but visions of my nude wife in a room with four strangers kept haunting me. The concierge rang at about 2 in the morning and told me to deliver a tray of hot wings to room 9487. I hustled out to the kitchen and picked up the tray. On the way up to there room I couldn't help but wonder what evil and degrading things these men were making my wife do.

With more than a small tremble I knocked on the door of 9487. The Hispanic let me in. I went directly to the sitting room and 2 of the blacks were there. They were sitting and watching a game in their boxers. The Hispanic was shirtless as well. My wife's shirt lay in a pile on the floor and on the table, amidst empty beer bottles and an empty chip bowl, was a tiny pair of women's panties.

I heard a soft moan coming from the adjoining bedroom doorway. I looked over to see my wife on the bed on her hands and knees facing the door. Behind her was the biggest black guy. He was nude and very obviously giving it to her doggy style. As she looked up and recognized me she moaned in pure pleasure again. Her short skirt was bunched up around her hips and her pierced breasts swung beneath her with every stroke the stud gave her. I felt a slap on the back and heard the other men laugh. The Hispanic guy was beside me and the other two were laughing with him. I had been caught watching my slut wife get fucked by an Alabama black snake. I was both embarrassed and hurt.

The Hispanic guy asked if I wanted a shot at her for my tip. He told me they had all fucked her and if I wanted her I could take her. He leaned over and told me she is one of the best cock suckers in the world.

I couldn't help myself. I walked into the room undoing my pants, I presented my beautiful wife with a raging hard on. Her mouth fell open in surrender and I impaled her with my cock. The black behind her controlled the pace. I was throat fucking her deep and hard. Her black partner told me to hold her tight. I grabbed her hair and jammed her head to my belly. She tried to move but I didn't let her. The huge black slipped his cock out of her pussy and raised up on his haunches. With a careful aim he wedged his huge black cock up her ass.

My wife was straining to get her breath and was pounding on me to let her go. I was tempted to let the cheating bitch choke to death but I couldn't. I slipped back out and as the black pounded her ass as I filled her mouth with my cum. I cleaned up and as I left I watched one of the other men go back for seconds. I went down stairs and after a few minutes of reflection I broke down in tears.

How could a treat my wife so badly. I know she wasn't willingly let those bastards fuck her. Not my sweet Cindy. I went home and waited for her. She got in about 5 in the morning wearing the safe prudent dress she had worn to work. As she came in the door she shushed me and gave me a sweet hug and kiss. She led me to the bedroom and guided me to sit on the bed. She slipped off her dress and beneath it was nothing but thigh high leather boots with six inch heels and a leather collar. The collar was attached to each nipple by a chain and a third led down to her pussy. She told me she thought she should show me a few more work outfits and as she did so she handed me a set of hand cuffs and a ball gag. She turned her back to me and crossed her wrists.

The assignment was extended after the arrest and conviction of the targets and Cindy know works part time in a gentlemen's club as part of her cover. We still pray every Sunday and attend church regularly but Cindy now shows me all her work cloths and invites me to the club when ever she can.

Wilkie33
Wilkie33
89 Followers