All Comments on 'Corruption of a New Church Wife'

by Wilkie33

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Never try to pass your writing off as "true life". You're on a porn site on the web. No one believes a word coming out of your mouth and onto the pages. Telling us that something is true just makes us laugh at you and does nothing for the story. Especially a bad one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume English isn’t your first language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

These church wife stories are nothing short of ridiculous. Written by people who are clueless. I have to agree with another commenter, the moment you state it's a true story everyone laughs. Fucking moron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Delusional nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

BAD and not in a good way. Negative score!

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonover 1 year ago

I don't have a problem with "this really happened" stories (whether true or most likely not) as it reminds me of the good old days of the Penthouse forum letters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So totally unbelievable I couldn’t even finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Some stories leave me angry, some leave me feeling good about what happened, a few leave me sad. This story left me with nothing - no feeling whatsoever, it was just silly. This was an incredible waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What happens when a middle school dropout, virgin, living in a crack house, hasn't showered in years, figures out how to post a story online.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sorry, but the suspension of disbelief required was simply too much. It's like claiming the bridge you built from toothpicks in physics class has a 10 ton weight rating...

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Very diverse piece of shit with Pancho and a few Jamal’s banging the white skank in this ever so obvious true story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Same story here under a different title. https://www.asstr.org/files/Authors/Smittie/Our%20weaknesses%20revealed.txt

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There is no way this story is true ! How do I know that fact ? Because no one , I mean absolutely no one , is that dumb , that naive or cluelessly gullible . It’s just not possible . They’d have to be so dumb that they’d believe a drug addicted stripper is just fulfilling her job requirements when she's have multiple partner sex and that she really don’t enjoy the sex and it’s the worst part of her job that she hates the most blah blah blah . Yet she’s dripping wet and can’t wait to get to work every night as excited as a kid on Christmas morning . When much better jobs are offered her , job openings that require no interaction with anyone , flexible hours , work from home and pay twice as much as she’s making now , she turns them down because of ‘civic duty’ .She claims moral responsibility to get these low-life drug dealing scumbags off the street , as well as these deviant strippers , sluts and prostitutes , and the only way to succeed in her social responsibilities is to fit in and fake being one of them . Do what they do so they trust her and not suspect her , and she can get close to them by pretending to be like them and fake them out by acting like she enjoys what she’s doing , but it’s all just an act and in reality she hates it . Any man dumb enough to believe that shit I’d like to meet , I have a great deal on a fully furnished long term studio apartment on the next space x rocket flight , cheap , hurry while supplies last !

NudeInMaineNudeInMaineabout 1 year ago

I had to quit reading about a third of the way in. All I can say is that some religious groups preach that nudity and sex are filthy. Not to be enjoyed. That can’t be further from the truth. Both are normal, natural, and to be enjoyed. To go six months without seeing your spouse naked is just insane. Such churches ought to have a course in human sexuality as part of their marriage prep process.

steelringsteelringabout 1 year ago

True, this is not believable. Right from the idea of her going undercover without years of training and experience under her belt. But the description of his finding how she had been prepared for the role, the tan, tattoos etc was good. Slightly racist at the end though, and the husband's participation definitely did not ring true. Maybe better had he just seen her going up, and then had to wonder what was going on. Potential scene back home where she then confesses just enough, but leaves him wondering how much more she was holding back from saying.

More realistically, it does raise the age old question of just how far a female agent should go in undercover work, and what happens in her real relationships with men outside the line of duty.

maninconnmaninconnabout 1 year ago
Sad

Everything about it is sad.

WoodencavWoodencavabout 1 year ago

I get so pissed off with the people who write the negative comments below, of course it’s not true, it’s a figment of the authors imagination, they are just so dum. I loved the storey, please keep writing. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

How naive and stupid can two people be? Who is BS-ing who? But there are a lot of fools out there in this world.

Mk51981Mk519815 months ago

All these comments saying it’s not true are hilarious wtf you think is on this site. I’d bet 90% or more are fantasy with little to no reality in them beyond the idea that sparks the story. This story was good enough but was rather short and lacked any real substance in my opinion. He could have left out some of the gee golly innocent stuff and gone a little more in depth with his wife’s activities. But not a bad story at all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWilkie33@Wilkie33
Happily Married and staying that way. I write in both Male and Female voice. Many of my female based stories began as involved long term roleplay for myself and my wife. We have done just about everything two people alone can do and any stories involving others is pure fictio...