Corruption Pt. 01

Story Info
The beginnings of corruption.
1.4k words
4.31
49.7k
69

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes baby, cum for me," cried Louise.

"Fuck that pussy."

"Yes, I'm Cumming... Oh God don't stop... fuck me."

"Yes. Give me your cum."

Louise rolled off Steve's hard spent shaft and cuddled into him.

"What did you think of Emily tonight babe?" she whispered in his ear. "I saw you looking at her teenage tits."

"um, um I wasn't..." splutter Steve.

"Its OK babe. She's the daughter of that bitch of a boss of mine Lesley. God I hate her. My daughter has been getting to know Emily though, and she turns 19 soon. I'd love to get one over on Lesley and turn Emily into a cock hungry slut and film her getting plowed in all her holes. Would you like to help out with this babe? Would you like to see her wrap her lips around your stiff cock? Maybe if you are really good I'll let you be the first one to fuck her tight ass."

Louise smiled as she felt Steve's cock hardening behind her as she lay with her back to him, her bum rubbing on his growing prick. She found it hard to believe that just over a year ago he was a strict laced, moral neighbour who lived alone until he had met Louise and her slutty 22 year old daughter Beki. They certainly had fun turning him into a sex freak for their pleasure.

"Maybe you could fuck her tits if you wanted babe, or cum in her pussy as other guys fill up her other orifices whilst we film her and send it to her Mum. Wouldn't that be sexy?"

Steve's cock was now fully hard and slipped again into Louise's wet cunt.

"That's it fuck me!" encouraged Louise.

"yes, ream my fucking pussy."

Louise mind drifted back further to when she'd been a faithful wife until she'd come home to find her husband screwing one of Beki's friends in her bed whilst Beki stood at the door and watched. Never did she imagine that that time would lead her down a road of debauchery she's been on thanks to Beki, but now she loved it.

"Yes, fuck little Emily's tight ass!" she squealed, entering into the fantasy of what they might do to her boss' daughter as Steve's prick slipped out of her sopping pussy and pushed into her willing arsehole.

"Yes, let's teach that cunt of a boss of mine a lesson, and then maybe we will both fuck with her as well," she panted as Steve's cock began to saw in and out of her gaping real end.

Louise felt herself coming again as she felt Steve's spunk erupt into her bowels, her mind swimming with thoughts of corrupting Emily, turning Lesley into her own personal fuck toy and the memories of walking in on her husband Dave fucking the life out of her daughters best friend.

Fuck, life was good!

Four years earlier, Louise arrived home early surprised to see her husband's car in the drive. As she entered the house, she began to sense something was going on. There was no-one downstairs, but as she headed upstairs she began to hear sounds of people having sex. As she got closer to her room, she caught her stepdaughter Beki stood peering through a slightly open door, and the smell of sex was definitely in the air.

"That fucking shit of a husband of mine .." thought Louise, preparing to storm into the room.

She stopped short as she got to the room though, stunned to see the whore bouncing up and down on Dave's cock was none other than Beki's best friend Jane. She stood in disbelief as the blonde teen rose rapidly up and down on her husband's cock moaning "Fuck me daddy." Suddenly Dave opened his eyes to see his wife and daughter watching him in stunned silence.

"Loise, Beki," he squealed as Jane continued to happily hump his stiff member "It's not what it looks like!" he pleaded.

Louise laughed derisively at him, grabbed Beki by the hand and stormed out.

"You'd better be gone by the time I get back," she shouted at Dave as she led a now sobbing Beki out of the house.

What Louise didn't know was that Beki had been watching the unfolding scene for quite a while before Louise came home. Beki had arrived home from gym and went to change when she heard noises from her parents' room. She had cautiously peered round the door and was stunned to see Jane kissing her Dad. Jane and Beki had known each other through high school, both of them just turned 18, and here Jane was kissing Beki's Dad, Not only that, he had his hand on her large breasts and was massaging them through her top. Beki stood in silence as he unbuttoned Jane's blouse and reached around to unhook her bra as his mouth began a trail downwards, nuzzling her neck before latching on to one of her tits and sucking a nipple into his mouth

Jane was slightly shorter than Beki with short blonde hair in a ponytail while Beki had long blonde locks. She had smaller tits than Beki -hers were maybe C cup where Beki filled up a D cup easily - not that Beki's dad seemed to mind as he worshipped her boobs like a ravenous beast. Jane and Beki had messed about a bit once or twice sexually, and Beki had had the joy of sucking on Jane's tits a couple of times, but she never imagined her dad feasting on Jane's teenage bosom. Jane moaned in pleasure as he switched from one tit to another. She then sunk down to her knees and fished out Beki's dad's prick. God, it was big. Beki had felt her boyfriend's dick through his pants, but she'd never seen a real one until now. She stood in awe as Jane slowly kissed up and down the length of Dave's rock hard shaft before slowly engulfing the head of his cock. Beki's mouth watered as Jane slopped on his hard slick member, gradually getting more and more of his fuck stick into her mouth.

"God, how did she get so much of his cock in her mouth?" wondered Beki silently

Beki's dad seemed to love it, his head thrown back in ecstasy as more and more of his cock was covered in Jane's warm mouth. Beki allowed her hand to slip inside her pants as she watched on silently as Dave finally buried his whole 7-inch prick down Jane's throat. God this was so hot.

"Why couldn't it be me slurping on that cock?" thought Beki. Part of her was shocked that she could think such things about her dad, but another part of her was so turned on that she didn't care. And that part of her was growing as she watched on.

The couple still didn't realise Beki was there as her daddy threw jane onto the bed and divested them both of the rest of their clothes.

"Yes, fuck me daddy!" she squealed as he rammed his cock into her wet teenage sex

"Daddy, why she calling him Daddy? He's my daddy you bitch!" screamed Beki silently.

Dave's cock was rapidly pumping in and out of Jane's young pussy as she encouraged him on.

"Give me your cock daddy!"

"I love the way you fuck me daddy!"

"Do you like impaling your cock in my tight fuck hole Daddy?"

"Yes, fuck your teenage slut Daddy".

"It's all for you."

Now Jane had flipped over so that Dave was on his back and she slowly lowered her sex onto his fuck stick. Beki's eyes locked with Jane, but she just smiled and licked her lips.

"What a slut!" thought Beki as she played with her aching cunt under her now wet panties.

"Its so big Daddy!" cried Jane as she began bouncing her ass on him

"Make me cum, I want your cum!" She babbled.

Suddenly, Beki's step mum was beside her and she quickly withdrew her hand from her panties as she stood in stunned silence watching this amazing scene. Before she knew it, her mum was leading her down the stairs and the reality of seeing her Dad fucking her best friend hit her.

She was angry and distressed.

She was shocked and stunned.

But she was also horny as hell. Something deep inside her was telling her that she needed to find her boyfriend and give him her virgin pussy. She wanted to fuck someone, and nothing was going to stop her.

Beki didn't realise it then, but something inside had snapped that day, her inner slut had been released and was coming out to play.