Corruption Pt. 02

Story Info
18 year old virgin gives up her three holes to older brother.
2.1k words
4.35
51.9k
33

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, fuck me Daddy!"

Beki turned and twisted on her bed as memories of seeing her dad screwing her best friend rang through her head again. Her hand was drawn to play with her wet pussy for the umpteenth time as she pictured in her mind's eye Jane bouncing up and down on her dad's cock before Beki's step mum had arrived and led Beki out of the door and out of her dad's life for good.

God, it was so disgusting.

God it was so hot!

The days since then had a swirl of finding somewhere new to live, lots of heated telephone calls between her step mum and dad and between Beki and her now ex friend Jane.

In the days that followed, Beki had been so ready to give her virginity to her boyfriend Jake, but the evening she went round he had been a total knob head, they had had a blazing row and she had dumped him. "Are all men just creeps?" wondered Beki. She had come home frustrated and bothered, but also still incredibly horny which her increasingly vigorous masturbation was not curing. Her hand was pumping in and out of her wet pussy now as she moaned loudly on her bed and felt herself climaxing in bliss.

As she recovered from her temporary high, her mind turned to her 22-year-old brother who was due back from university later that day. "At least he is not a creep," thought Beki. In fact, Tim was her stepbrother and had gone off to study a few years ago. He had not been home since Beki's 18th birthday a few months ago. "It will be nice to see my hot brother," she thought, before she realised with shock that she had used the word "hot" about him! She'd never thought about him that way before, but he was hot she realised. "I wonder if he has a nice cock?" she wondered absently. "Stop it Beki, he's your brother!" she told herself, but even though she had just cum she found her hand straying to her pussy once again as she thought now about Tim and what the day might bring.

Tim arrived home after a long drive from York, but the house seemed quiet.

"Hi Tim," called Beki, bounding down the stairs.

"Where's Mum?" he asked.

"She's out at work and won't be home for a few hours," Beki replied.

"So there has obviously been a lot of drama this last few days. Want to fill me in?" Tim had simply heard that his mum and stepdad had fallen out and mum had moved out.

"Your mum and I caught dad fucking Jane," divulged Beki.

"What, your best friend Jane," asked a shocked Tim.

"Yes, it was horrible!" exclaimed Beki.

Tim didn't know what shocked him more, the fact that his dad had cheated on his mum, the fact that it had been with an 18 year old good friend of his sister or the fact that Beki had just used the word "fucking" rather than "having sex" or "making love". His stepsister had always been such a good girl, and he couldn't remember hearing her swear. He knew a couple of his friends had tried it on with her, but as far as he knew they had never got very far. Not that he could blame them for trying, she was a stunner. Heck, if she wasn't his sister, he may have been tempted to try himself! Unsure of what to do, Tim hugged Beki and tried to reassure her it would be OK.

Beki found herself melting into Tim's arms, and before she knew what was happening, she found herself turning her head to kiss him on the lips. Tim momentarily forgot where he was until their lips parted and Beki was thrusting her tongue in his mouth.

"Woah Beki, I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me," he said pulling back.

"Nothing to be sorry about," said Beki as she leaned in again to kiss him passionately. She wanted this, she needed this, but Tim was still resisting the temptation to let go.

"Beki, you're my sister! This isn't right," he protested, again pulling away although a part of him really wanted to keep on kissing her luscious lips regardless of any taboo.

"Stepsister," she corrected him.

"It's still wrong..." protested Tim meekly.

"Do you not find me sexy?"

"Of course, but..."

Beki peeled off her shirt and bra in front of her brother and pulled him into her chest as he stood caught like a deer in the headlights.

"Come on, you know you want to," she encouraged him.

Tim found himself instinctively latching on to one of his sister's naked tits and beginning to lovingly suck. Although he had felt bad about it, he had fantasied about her breasts many times in the last few years and knew his sister had been the focus of many a wanking session for him in the privacy of his room. He knew it was wrong, but he couldn't resist taking one of her nipples into his mouth and gently biting at her teat, bringing a low moan from Beki. His sister had gorgeous D cup breasts, and Tim felt his resolve melting away.

"No Beki, this is wrong! We can't do this!" he exclaimed, finally finding the strength to pull away from her fantastic tits.

"I don't think your body agrees with you," said Beki, hungrily eying the hard bulge in Tim's pants. Before her knew it, Beki sank down to her knees and had fished his hard cock out of his jeans and began sucking it into her hungry mouth. Now it was Tim's turn to moan as he felt her hot breath on his aching shaft and Beki began to pump it in and out of her lips as she stared up at Tim. His resolve totally gone now, he gasped as he felt Beki's tongue licking along the underside of his cock before sucking him in again, deeper this time until practically the whole of Tim's cock was sinking into Beki's willing mouth. Acting on impulse, Tim began to move his hips and literally fuck his sister's mouth as he felt his balls beginning to boil.

"I'm coming," he warned Beki, but she just clamped her lips around his cock as he felt his load emptying into her waiting throat and she drank it down like a cat that had got the cream.

"Now, it's my turn," said Beki as she stripped off her remaining clothes and laid down on the couch. Tim knew his moral objections were superfluous now as he positioned himself between Beki's legs and began to lick his sister's wet pussy. God, she tasted like heaven, Tim thought as his mouth found her clit and he lapped at her teenage cunt.

"That's it, make me nice and wet so you can fuck me!" cried Beki, by now a mass of raging hormones.

Tim in his head had been trying to justify his actions as 'oral sex wasn't real sex', but as he lapped at his sisters moist hole he knew he had to fuck her, moral objections be damned.

Tim rose up and freed himself of his remaining clothing before mounting Beki and seeking out Beki's moist sex with his cock, which had recovered from Beki's cock sucking and now once more stood painfully erect. God she was tight, he thought as he eased himself into her very willing cunt. Suddenly, he felt a barrier as he lowered himself into his sweet sister.

"Beki, are you a virgin?" he asked in shock. Maybe he should stop this after all, he thought.

"Yes" she confirmed, but Beki had no intention of stopping. She grabbed hold of Tim so that his cock burst through her hymen and he was fully seated in her love hole. "Now fuck me!" she ordered him.

Tim slowly slipped almost totally out of Beki's cunt, and then began to slowly fuck his precious sister - "stepsister," he reminded himself, trying to silence the remaining whisper of his conscience.

"Fuck me harder, stud" Beki encouraged him. Beki loved the feel of her brother's cock pumping in and out of her and felt the biggest climax of her young life beginning to build within her.

"Yes, stuff my pussy with your big cock!" she wailed, getting more and more delirious as Tim began to thrust in and out of her violently. Beki wailed loudly as a climax overtook her, and Tim looked on in wonder as she squired copious amounts of love juice over his raging shaft. Tim cried out as he too came for the second time that afternoon, but his cock stayed hard as he revelled in the fact that he had just deflowered his sister.

"That was the first time I have sucked cock or been fucked," confided Beki. "Do you want to go for a hat trick?"

Tim couldn't believe his ears, but his cock gave a lurch as he realised what she was saying. Was his sister really offering him her arse? She obviously was, as she sucked his cock into her mouth and got it nice and wet. Leaning over the couch, she spread her bum cheeks and beckoned Tim to ravage her one remaining hole. Tim licked his finger and inserted it into her tiny hole, gradually finger fucking her arse before adding a second and third finger to gape open her last remaining untouched orifice.

"Come on Tim, fuck my arse," she ordered him, as he lined up his stiff prick with his sister's shit hole. Beki cried out in pain as he penetrated her but reached back to encourage him to keep going. Whether she wanted it or not, Tim knew there was no turning back now as he gradually sunk more and more of his cock into her arsehole. Finally, he was firmly lodged in his sister's tightest hole, and he began to slowly saw in and out of her now gaping pipe.

"Fuck my arse, baby!" cried Beki, as Tim began to pick up speed. She knew another climax was coming as her brother pumped her forcefully now, his stiff cock sawing in and out of her amazingly tight arsehole. Tim knew he was about to cum too, and as he was on the brink he withdrew abruptly and thrust his cock down his sister's throat. Beki loved it, the nastiness of it, that feeling of being used like a piece of fuck-meat, and she gleefully sucked out Tim' cum as he felt like he pumped gallons down her waiting throat. Beki felt a final climax wash over her whilst she thrust her hand in and out of her cunt and drained Tim dry.

Brother and sister collapsed together, totally spent.

"So, give me all the details about what happened with your dad and Jane," Tim said.

Beki recounted the story of how she watched the whole scene of Jane sucking then fucking her dad up to the point of their mum coming in.

"Wow!" said Tim. "So how did you feel?"

"Disgusted, shocked but maybe... no really turned on," confessed Beki. "Still, I really want to get back at Jane."

"What do you have in mind?" asked Tim.

"Well, you are going to think I'm awful, but," Beki hesitated to speak out her secret fantasy.

"After, what we have done today, I'm not sure I can be shocked. Go on Beki," encouraged Tim.

"Well, your friends with her boyfriend, aren't you? I was thinking maybe you and he could fuck me together," said Beki.

"And Jane's dad," she added.

Tim sat in stunned silence. He had arrived home thinking his sister was sweet and innocent, but he now realised she was unleashing a nasty slut that wasn't to be messed with.

"I'm sure George would jump at the chance," he replied having got over his initial shock, "he has always had a thing for you, and especially after he learns what Jane has been up to. Jane's dad may not be so willing, he has always seemed a very upright guy who probably wouldn't just jump into bed with an 18 year old friend of his daughter. Still, with a body like yours you might be able to tempt him."

"Oh, and I want it filmed so we can send it to Jane," Beki added.

Tim smiled at his slut of a sister (God, he loved to think of her like that). "You don't ask much, do you?! Leave it with me and we'll see," he promised Beki.

Beki could not wait.