Corruption Pt. 01

Story Info
A corrupted man is drawn to fuck monsters and demons...
2.9k words
17.8k
30
1

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

--

Aikon fled, the facility behind him, though it was run-down, a sort of ramshackle affair after the demons had taken it over. His breath clawed at his lungs, though his blonde hair was still cropped close to his skull, at least ensuring that there was one less problem there to get caught on overhanging tree branches and the like.

Out, away. He saw flashes of them, struck across his vision as if there was a glitch in his head, broken technology coming to the forefront of his mentality. Trees grabbed at his skin, the tangle of undergrowth that was planet earth heaving and writhing, pulling at him. Demons had taken over, the land post-apocalyptic, if one was inclined to look at it that way, though it hardly felt like that when one was hacking and gasping for each and every breath in the middle of it all.

Flee, he had to flee. He pulled sticky pads from his skin as he ran, stumbling, stifling his curses. He was making enough noise as it was. What machines had he been hooked up to? The demons were more intelligent and articulate than he could have expected, though their appearance, well... It was all he could remember. One day life had been normal and then the ground shook, opening cracks in the earth for them to crawl out from, monsters from the abyss, creatures that even hell had turned away.

And he had been captured. He'd been sent to do...something. He couldn't even remember that, his memory tangled, confused, though all he knew was that he had to keep running, had to keep going. That was all he could do, all that he longed for, pushing on, breathing heavily, the ground tipping down under his feet.

He didn't know what the demons had planned. He didn't know the extent of what lay behind or even what lay ahead. All that he knew was that he had to escape.

However, things were afoot that even Aikon could not have expected if he'd had his full mental capacities, blood pumping, his body responding - but all in the wrong ways.

What?

He shook his head, pressing on, blood trickling down his palms, but there was something awry, his muscles aching, contracting in weird ways. How long had he been kidnapped? He remembered flashes of dirty, filth-encrusted rooms, hallways that seemed to go on forever, forced to march with his head down, always down. They wanted him, wanted to wipe out the remaining humans forever, but that was hardly something that was not already common knowledge. That was the way of demons, of the monsters that had ultimately become the ruling class of a world falling into destruction and ruin.

He was not out in the wilds but a city of sorts, though buildings crumbled where they were of no use to the demons, the streets empty. Some held remnants of cars and vehicles of times gone by, nothing like the beastly monstrosities that humans had had to create to take on the monsters simply to survive, but they were of no use to him either.

Still, something throbbed, heat rising, his skin prickling, evening pulling the sky into grey twilight. They rarely saw the sun anymore.

Ducking into an underpass, the tunnel flickering with light, electricity remaining even if the source of it, to him, was unknown, he took a moment, chest heaving, bent over. The need to expel what was in his stomach rolled over him and he very nearly hurled, forcing down the bile that rose in the back of his throat at the last moment possible.

No. No. He had to be strong. The faintness from that... He licked his lips, vision swaying. The faintness would make him weaker if he gave in to it.

The light buzzed. His need rose. But that didn't mean that he understood it, hunched over and staring at his own crotch as a bulge rose there, thick and needy. Aikon blinked but the sound that lifted from his lips could only be described as a groan, twisting into itself, curling and winding.

What was wrong with him? He arched back against the wall, standing up tall, his shoulder blades pushing back into it. He shouldn't have been horny, not after everything... What the fuck had those bastards done to him?

And the only answer he had to that question was, "whatever the fuck they wanted".

In their world, there was no patience, no law, no reason. There was only what those in power wanted, what the demons yearned for, greed and evil overcoming all else.

He tried to ignore it, stumbling on, but he barely got to the end of the underpass before he was down on his knees. Cursing, he fumbled with his trousers, the thick cloth not letting him get into them all that easily, trying to tear through and failing at that too. He growled, but his cock was out and in his hands without any knowledge of how it had happened, just how it had gotten there.

He didn't know what he was doing, why he needed it, gasping and heaving, lust overcoming him.

"Oh, fuck... Fuck... What..."

But words would not come as lust overpowered him, his engorged shaft throbbing into his hand as if his body thought that he'd never get off ever again. He could only try, whimpering, grunting, one sound twisting into the next, hips bucking. Bracing a hand on the ground, he rounded his back, head tipped down, though he couldn't help it, jacking off as if there was nothing left for him in the world, rougher than he had ever been with himself.

"Yes... Fuck.. Fucking hell..."

Aikon was already in hell, gasping and panting, no better than a beast in rut. Once his hand had touched his cock, he was lost to everything else, jacking off until a grunt heralded a spurt of seed to paint the ground. Even the force of his ejaculation seemed thicker and longer, stronger than before, but the heat of humiliation clawed too fervently at his neck for him to linger on that thought for too long.

"Got to keep going... Yes... Come on, Aikon, old boy, you can do this, you can fucking do this..."

He wanted to think so, despite what he'd done. It had been as driving a need as the need to breathe, his gasping pants telling that tale at the very least. Yet his need did not seem to be diminished in the slightest as he heaved and pushed on, eyes wide and wild. If he'd been an animal, there would be a wild white edge to them, but he was not an animal.

Or was he?

Aikon strove to ignore it, true darkness falling, forcing him to stop, yet slumber would not come - for once, it was not the cries and wails of demons and monsters that kept him awake. His hard cock stood up proud and ready, even though there was nothing at all that it needed to firm up for, desperately twisting and turning, wanting to forget it, to find any way possible to ignore it.

The morning found him bleary-eyed but eager to carry on, if only he could run from the lust ravaging him. If he stopped, the demons would catch him. It was a wonder that one of the greater beasts, even one of those that had had him locked up in their facility, to begin with, hadn't caught him already. Yet the capability of rational thought simply was not as present in his mind as it should have been, grunting and gasping, heaving for breath from the mere act of walking alone.

"No..."

No, he wanted to cum again and cum hard. His expression twisted, gaping, but he couldn't hold it back, slumping sideways against a tree, he wouldn't have known the type of, wrangling out his cock again. It came easier that time but jacking off just the once was not enough, spending a weak load into the ground to be followed by a more powerful one.

"Ohhh, fuck yes!"

That was better, a little better, but not enough for him. He staggered up, shoving his half-hard cock away. He couldn't indulge in that sort of thing when he had to keep going, had to keep pressing on. Aikon swallowed hard, though that did not quench his thirst, need pumping up thick and fast.

The ruins of the city gave way to a road, but he could not afford to follow it out into the rampant wilderness. The demons roamed in the day as well as the night and more were coming every day, swarming the earth in packs and singly too. One kind was as dangerous as the other, though there were mischief-makers too that were less troublesome, more of an annoyance.

He first knew that something was really, terribly, wrong when he came across a pack of them. They reminded him, in a way, of lizard-people, though their jaws unhinged like those of serpents, their scaley skin ranging from green to blue and rougher shades of brown and grey, natural camouflage. They were small and skinny, their heads barely reaching the height of his shoulders, though their language was crude and coarse.

The pack lay around, gnawing on bones, naked with their sagging tits hanging where they lay, tails thwapping the ground. There was forever a sense of nervous energy about them that could not be contained and Aikon would have, under normal circumstances, avoided them with a wide berth, if only for the displeasure they called on in him.

As it was, however...

"Heh, fucking cunt..." One sneered, picking at her teeth with a bone. "You can't get a dick wet, can you?"

"Fucking whore..." Another hissed, though she was hardly put off by any manner of crass words. "You think you're all that because you got a bull demon to ram you full? Ain't like that whore's arse gonna be good for anything after that."

Aikon was not aware of himself, not of moving, not of anything. To say that he had blacked out would have been a step too far, throwing himself into their midst with a feral roar, tearing at his clothes. All he knew was that his cock was out and his dick was hard, throbbing, aching, streaming with more pre-cum than he could have ever imagined producing. The lizard-demons hissed and snarled, some adopting a four-legged stance, the lines of their bodies sharp and angular, tails lashing, yet what he was there for was just what they needed too.

He landed on top of one, dodging the snapping jaw, his hard cock spreading her legs, and she snarled out her delight as he rammed into her.

"Ohhhh, he's got a big one on him, whores!"

They gathered around, but the deed was already in progress, his fat dick sawing into her, splitting her pussy even as he crammed every inch of it inside. He couldn't stop himself, a stud of lust alone, slamming into her again and again as she screamed for him. They wanted him, every one of the others crowding around, pushing in from all sides, clawed hands raking over him, claws digging in too roughly. Yet he could not stop himself, too caught up in a moment where Aikon no longer felt at all in control of his own body.

He heaved and panted, his cock erupting, though the moments between his first thrusts and orgasm hardly seemed to match up. It was strange, very strange, broken in a way that a part of him loved, but no sooner had he seeded one lizard-demon that another had her jaws around his cock. He could have been afraid of her sharp teeth, but it was hard to consider anything like that when pleasure washed over him, an impossibly long, winding tongue twisting around and around his cock, covering it completely.

It was ecstasy, pure, ecstasy, fucking her mouth with raw abandon, needing her desperately, ejaculating all over again even though he'd only just gotten off. That didn't make sense, the lustful need of it all heaving through him, a driving force to the beat of a drum that he did not even know was banging. Yet he needed it, craved it, flat on his back with another riding his dick, though she took it into her tail hole, a tight pucker that clenched and squeezed around him as if his cock was not enough for her alone.

"Yes, yes... A breeder! We have ourselves a breeder!"

"He's so fucking good..."

"Suck him dry!"

Another lizard barrelled her way in, grinding up against the one who already had her pucker swallowing up his cock to the hilt.

"I'm taking him next! Hurry up!"

She made good on her words with teeth and claws, for battle and violence was the language with which demons spoke, snarling and hissing, Aikon but a breeding toy to be used and tossed between them. And all he could do was fuck and thrust, unable to believe his own stamina, his mind slipping away more and more as he was forced to focus on things other than the moment directly at hand.

The ache in his cock, the pulse of it, how it throbbed. Oh, it was divine, all-encompassing, taking him away to another time and place entirely, desire washing through like waves on the shore. Yet they were not the gentle waves of his younger days but tidal waves crashing down one after the other as his lips gaped soundless, trying to dredge up a cry that was not his.

"Unnnrrgggghhhh..."

The lizards snapped and snarled, another on his cock, forcing his dick into her pussy. He bore her over onto her back, hissing through his teeth, slamming into her with rampant breeding strokes, seeing himself as nothing else.

Maybe that was all that he had ever been meant to be.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck the breeder! Fuck his dirty cock, the breeding stud! Make us fat with your cum!"

He had to, all he knew, a writhing sea of bodies clustered in, clinging to him, reeking of the stink of demon-kind and sex. He didn't want to admit how intoxicating it was, yet he did not have to.

"Urf... Nnnnffff... Yennn... Yessss..."

Aikon growled, eyes narrowed, gleaming with a feral glint that was not his own.

"Yes... Breeder... Breed... Breed...you..."

The growl that tore itself from his lips did not sound like him but, truly, there was little left in his life that sounded like him anymore. It was not him, nothing for him, panting and heaving, his lips pressed to the messy cunt of another lizard. She bucked on his mouth and his tongue forced its way into her cunny, finding the soft folds and the undulation of her insides, how she was different from a human. Yet Aikon did not care, lust overcoming him, slipping into a haze of it as he fucked and was sucked off too many times to even care.

When he eventually came to, he was flat out where they had been sprawled and lazing about, the lizards groaning in sleep, abdomens fat with cum. He blinked at them, but only just about had enough awareness of himself and what he was doing to gather up the shreds of his clothes. They were something to cover him, but he had to fashion something "modest" out of his shirt to cover his crotch, making good his escape while they were drunk on sex, lulling and fat and heaving with the drunkenness of a breeding gangbang.

What had he done? His mind came back to him, exhaustion lining him, ignoring how his cock was still hard, throbbing through his rough and ready "clothes", if they could even be called that. Hiding down a gulley, he bent over, jacking off again, though not thinking about that, thinking back to his past, the life he'd had, the meals around the fire, even in the apocalypse. It was enough to cling to as his seed flowed, once again, into the ground, a spill of cream that was lost as soon as it was born.

"Fuck... No... Not again..."

He had to force down his need, the breeding splurge he'd taken from the lizards coursing through him, yet not enough, never enough. One orgasm had him craving another, a monster like the ones that had ravaged the earth.

Aikon trembled. Was that what he was destined to become? What had the demons done to him? Would he ever be human again, properly human? There was no way to tell and yet fear pulled at him, snarling and clawing, the beast within hankering to be set free all over again.

"No."

No, he had to go on, standing and walking, one foot in front of the other. Folds of cloth hung over his dick, but it was still hard, aching, soaking the clothes with pre-cum.

Resist, you have to resist. They can't break you. You won't be broken.

Yet not even Aikon was so sure of that anymore.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMarealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 001 Mike inherits an old house. There's a nymph in the tub!in NonHuman
Breeding the Swamp Hag Matriarch A man is transformed for the swamp hag matriarch monster...in NonHuman
Monster Girls: Jungle Centaurs An all female centaur tribe and a monster-cocked explorer.in NonHuman
The Vixen Forced to serve a haughty vixen, a POW falls for his captor.in NonHuman
Revenge of the Nerd: Bitch Sister Nerd uses formula to make his sister his submissive slut.in Mind Control
More Stories