Corruption Pt. 02

Story Info
His mind breaks as he fucks the demon hunting him...
1.9k words
9.9k
12
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

* * * * *

He had to keep to daylight, avoiding all demons, though the nights were the worst times. Rustles in the bushes, all while his cock was in his hand, jacking off furiously, again and again, had him on edge constantly, hypervigilant and heaving. Masturbation took him away from it for at least a time and he managed to convince himself that it was something he needed to do to ward off the demons, to stop himself from exposing himself to them, from fucking them all over again.

There was no escaping the fact that he was being stalked, however, the disturbance of demons behind him telling of a foe larger than he could ever have anticipated. He panted and heaved, masturbating even while he was on the move, and yet his mind twisted more and more.

Breed... Fuck...

Sex had never been his focus and yet, as soon as his concentration slipped, that was all that he could think about. Hot pussies sliding over his dick, the tightness of a pucker, the teasing wrap of a tongue... Oh, he wanted it all, whimpering, his mind once again turning from the one that was pursuing him.

After all, the demons had never expected him to get far. Though, as was the case with such a corrupted kind, they didn't know who was doing what, communication lacking between such a wide, varied species.

Walking. Moving. He found a city, though it didn't look like anything that he had ever seen before. Walls crumbled, recreation centres held no more, swimming pools either lay barren and empty or were filled with murky, green water. No one wanted to dip a toe into that. The roads came with cracks in them that had to be carefully traversed, yet Aikon could not do everything at once, watching his step, his cock in hand, and keeping an eye on the broken yet still looming buildings so that he could take in the one tracking him.

He hunched over, eyes fixed on a patch of weeds, green sprawling through the city, which had, in a way, been reclaimed by nature itself. Yet not from everyone.

That was when Slender came for him. Of course, there were different classes and powers of demons, but no one would have taken her on. She clung to the rooftop, eyes peering over the ridge, greed shimmering in them, a reptile-like form pulling over her. Yet what was more demon-like about her still were the five pairs of multiple breasts sagging down grossly on her chest and stomach, the lines of her body twisted and grotesque from them.

"Yes... You are the target."

Aikon stumbled, going down on one knee, but the green-scaled demon with huge jaws that opened wider and wider in a gaping gleam of saliva only saw him as an easy target. Her tongue slurped out wetly, boasting at other skills that she could brag, when the moment was right -- which, for a demon, was whenever she goddamn well fucking pleased.

He didn't see her coming, the whistle of wind as her body passed through the air his only warning before her body slammed into him back. Claws sliced but something more feral still twisted through him as he snarled, whirling around to meet her, his blood pumping, every nerve-ending sharp and layered full of the need to fight.

The beast towered, head and shoulders taller than him, though that was to be expected from a demon. With a screech, Slender clawed up the old tarmac, ripping chunks forth in a display of strength unlike anything he had ever seen.

"Submit, human! Perhaps your end then will be weak."

Her eyes glittered, advancing step after step, but Aikon was there to meet her. He knew how to fight but he didn't have any weapons there, even if his lack of clothes, only needing a loincloth like thing to cover his hard dick, allowed him greater mobility. For once, his cock would not be what got in the way, throbbing and swelling, pre-cum streaming from the tip as if he had turned on a faucet. He didn't even remember the last time that he had owned one of those.

"Come and get it, demon!"

Slender snarled.

"You've chosen your fate... Your death was always going to be slow!"

They lunged in tandem, fighting furiously, her claws slashing, blood pumping, though there was one thing that demons could never resist. Some things were too lewd, too crude, her nostrils twitching, sucking in a scent that was not of blood and fury and raw sweat of a human, tumbling onto her back as he struck her with surprising strength.

Aikon saw everything, felt everything, though there was no explanation of what he was doing as he fought like a, well, like a demon. He knew of them, how they could fight, blood pumping, heart pounding, the flex of her muscles, her breasts swaying back and forth with the shift of her body.

He groaned.

"You..."

His eyes gleamed, lips parting as if he suddenly had far more feral jaws than he actually did.

"You will be my prize!"

Slender baulked -- that was not something that she had been expecting -- but the human was on her, his cock out, clothes falling away. What remained of his makeshift loincloth was torn away as he ground his dick between her tits, holding and fighting with her snapping jaws, though it was lust that ruled him, overpowering his body and mind in every way.

The demon could have fought, the assassin strong, powerful, though her brutal attacks no longer seemed to have any meaning behind them. Even though her victim's blood had been spilt, her hide shuddered with the sense of something more, knowing there was something different about him.

Oh, she'd been offered a grand number for his murder...but that was not how demons worked. His cock powered and slapped between her tits as she moaned, lust overruling all else, demons greedy, desperate, need rising. Her cunt slopped with her juices, flowing over her folds, staining her inner thighs, the scent of it reeking of fire, of charcoal, yet all the more alluring for it.

Aikon was lost, though there was some part of his mind that registered, much to his relief, that she was no longer attacking him, which was something at least. She had to take what she wanted from him, slamming him onto his back, yet he was dimly shocked to find his body was stronger and more resilient than ever before. The ground may have cracked under him, a lamppost bending to their side, her tail lashing, but he was powerful, ramming up into her as, suddenly, her cunt enveloped his cock.

He blinked, one moment flashing into the next, as if he was no longer present in the moment that he thought he was, despite everything. He wanted to know, wanted to feel, yet could not imagine anything more luscious, not even then, than fucking her, her hot cunt swallowing up his dick, so tight. It was as if her body adjusted to his size even though she was larger than him, but what he would later come to realise through a fog of lust was that his dick was growing larger, his body stronger in all ways.

He slammed into her, feet driving down into the ground, feral in the moment. He snarled and snapped, though his teeth were so much smaller than hers, matching her, thrust for thrust. Aikon no longer saw her as a demon in a moment like that, but an object of lust, something akin to a fetish, something and someone that drove his need up more.

Thus, he was powerless to do anything but to keep fucking her hot, squirting pussy, orgasm after orgasm washing over her as she cried out, howling out pleasure. Slender took what she carved, snarling and snapping, though she no longer wanted to kill him. It was funny just how things like that could twist and turn to raunchy passion in mere moments, but that, to be fair to them, was the way of demons. They were a fickle kind, a beast in their own right, and their wiles were not be trifled with.

"Yes, fuck me, fuck me, stud, you fucking breeder whore," she hissed, rolling onto their sides, though he did not stop fucking and filling her. "Give me more of that big cock, cram me full!"

"Fucking hot...tight...cunt..."

Her eyes gleamed, though he was not as eloquent with his words as he wanted to be, slamming her down, on top for once, losing track of how many climaxes had already been shared. Aikon longed for it, craving it, needing sex, even more, even as her cunt flexed and squirted around him all over again, the demon's tail lashing around his ankle. She had him right where she wanted him and wasn't letting go, but, for once, that was something that he was most in agreement with.

"They should never have let a dick like you go," she grunted, tits jiggling, leaking milk in an expression of her lust and passion. "You want this, you want it... Oh, but this is only the start of your corruption!"

What did that mean? He felt like he should have known but could not, erupting inside her and swapping to her tits, grinding between, her hands eagerly pressing her mounds around him to give him even more pleasure. He shot a load, covering her face in a dripping load of cum, seed trickling down her face even as she lapped it off, showing off the long length of her tongue.

Yet there was no way for her to stand up tall and proud when she was a demon slut, taking all that she yearned for, all that the raging heat inside her craved. They swapped positions frequently as she hungered for him, satisfying her needs, ravaging him as she had ravaged so many other souls and cities before. There would always be something new for a demon, however, even as he slammed his cock into her mouth too, her muzzle too long to grind into the back of her throat.

She gulped down every load of cum he had to give with wild abandon, though Aikon's mind was not completely gone, still understanding that there was no possible way that his body could have produced that much seed. It was unnatural, wrong for him in a very carnal way, and yet it kept coming and coming, lewd splatters of cream flooding her muzzle, disappearing down her throat and covering her head.

Slender, however, could not fuck forever (much to her chagrin), yet no one had ever satisfied her like Aikon had. Fucked into a blazing stupor of lust, she sprawled out flat on the rugged and roughed-up tarmac, moaning softly, Aikon in a similar state, though he tried to stay up on his knees. It felt safer that way even as he groaned and rubbed his dick into her soft tits to cream another load over them.

What was wrong? He reeled from the destruction, his body looking the same even if there was something different about it. He didn't know, could not know, grunting thickly, trying not to jack off again, though that was a battle that he was slowly beginning to understand was drawing on him more and more.

Aikon shivered. Corruption? She'd said something about that.

But he didn't yet know how deeply that ran.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMarealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 001 Mike inherits an old house. There's a nymph in the tub!in NonHuman
Blessed Transformation A shrine maiden is transformed into a breeding spirit fox...in NonHuman
Breeding the Swamp Hag Matriarch A man is transformed for the swamp hag matriarch monster...in NonHuman
My Girlfriend the Goblin A human guy falls for a goblin gal in an urban fantasy world.in NonHuman
Monster Lust A sex-crazed monster pair fuck day and night.in NonHuman
More Stories