Corruption Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just be quiet and come and see," urged Beki as she led them up to her room.

Tim froze in stunned silence as he walked into Beki's room to find his Mum riding Stu as it looked like George was fucking her face. His mum had her eyes tight shut and seemed to be in a state of extreme euphoria.

"Isn't this hot?" cooed Beki in his ear. He didn't know what to think or feel as Gill kissed his other ear and Beki reached down to grope his dick that was quickly rising up in response to the scene before him. His mind didn't know what to make of the visual overload on his sister's bed but his body definitely was responding. Gill fished his cock out of his jeans and dropped them to the floor, quickly followed by his boxers as his erection throbbed painfully in her hands. Gill then dropped to her knees and engulfed his engorged prick into her mouth as Beki continued to make sure his eyes were fixed on the sight before him.

"She has one hole left," whispered Beki, directing his attention to how his mum was bouncing up and down on his friend's dick.

"Wouldn't you like to fuck that arse?" cooed Beki in his ear.

"No this was so wrong, this was his mum, he couldn't do this." All these thoughts went through Tim's head as Gill worked him up with her mouth and Beki coaxed him to think of his base instincts rather than what he should and shouldn't do. Beki moved silently to the bedside table and picked up some lube which she started to pour onto Louise's bum and massage it into her arsehole.

"Beki, what are you doing?" cried Louise, taking her mouth off George's cock.

"Have you ever been fucked up the arse before mum?" replied Beki wickedly. Her mum was still totally oblivious to the fact that Gill and Tim had arrived as they hung back in the doorway.

"No," replied Louise, "I don't do anal."

"You do today," replied Beki as she gradually started pumping her fingers in and out of Louise's bum. Meanwhile, Gill was slowly wanking Tim and whispering in his ear how hot it would be to watch him fuck his mum.

"No..... No...." said Louise weakly before George guided her head back to his stiff prick.

Slowly but surely, Gill pushed Tim towards his mum whilst Beki got Stu to stop pumping into her mum's cunt and pull out.

George pulled his cock again from Louise's mouth as Beki pumped three fingers from her free hand into her mum's cunt whilst stretching her back passage with two fingers from her other hand. "Beg for it," urged George, totally lost in the moment. Louise shook her head, but she felt herself losing it with Beki's expert fingers.

"Beg for him to fuck your arse," said George more forcefully.

Louise still thought the 'him' was Stu and felt her resolve crumbing.

"Fuck me!" she cried as Beki's fingers worked her up into a frenzy.

"Fuck what?" replied George.

"FUCK MY ARSE! PLEASE STICK YOUR COCK IN MY ARSEHOLE AND FUCK ME!"

Tim could not resist his mum's rosebud and his own lust anymore, and he slowly began to push his stiff prick into his mum's tight hole. Louise screamed in a mix of pain and pleasure as his cock slid inch by inch into her back door. Tim eased more and more of his well lubricated stiff cock into her arse until he was seated fully inside his mum. He gave her a few minutes to adjust then nodded to Stu to slide his prick back into Louise's pussy.

Louise's eyes shot open as she felt Stu's cock slide back into her cunt. She had been thinking it was Stu filling her rear end, but now she had no clue who was behind her. She had never felt so full as she experienced two cocks in her pussy and arse at the same time.

"Who? What? How?" she spluttered, unable to form a coherent sentence.

"What does it matter whore?" replied George, "It's a man with a cock. Just enjoy it!"

George didn't know what was turning him on more, the fact that she didn't know who was in her tightest hole or the fact that it was actually his friend and her son Tim. Before she could protest more or question the way he was speaking to her, George shoved his cock back into Louise's warm mouth silencing her as Stu and Tim started to pick up a rhythm sawing in and out of her now open arse and pussy.

George started to pick up his pace pumping in and out of Louise's mouth. "That's it, slut. Take three cocks filling up all your holes. You know you love it."

George took his cock out of Louise's mouth, allowing her to gasp in huge breaths as Tim and Stu now pounded both her holes, their sawing cocks separated by a thin membrane.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," cried Louise, totally lost in sensations she had never felt before.

"Yes, fuck my arse baby........ fuck me," she babbled; unaware she was encouraging her own son to pump her shithole violently.

"All change!" shouted Beki from the side-lines where her and Gill were making out together, revelling in the scene before them.

George wasted no time sliding his cock into Louise's arse as Tim went round to her head and fed his cock into her open mouth. Louise was suddenly aware that the cock she was sucking was the one she had had in her arse moments before. She opened her eyes to see her son before her.

"Tim!" she squealed in shock and horror.

"Hi Mum," Tim replied as he pushed his cock back into her mouth and held her head in place as he lost himself to nothing but sexual pleasure. He knew there was no going back from this. Louise couldn't think, but felt herself erupting as she climaxed like never before.

Beki too felt a climax wash over her as Gill lapped at her cunt. Could life get any wilder or better than this?

Life at breakfast the next morning was a strained affair for Louise, Tim and Beki. All three of them sat silently on their couch unsure what to say. Finally, Louise decided to try and clear the air.

"We need to talk," She told them. Tim and Beki held their breath waiting to see what was to come.

"So, how long have you and Tim been sexually involved?" she asked.

"A few months," said Tim shyly.

"He took my virginity. It was great!" volunteered Beki.

"What if you get pregnant?" asked Louise, trying to be a responsible mum.

"It's OK, I'm on the pill" replied Beki.

"And you are also having sex with George and Stu I gather?"

"And Jane's dad Bill, and Jane, and Gill, and now you! I just love to fuck" replied Beki happily.

Louise gulped at her daughters list. "This has to stop kids. Its wrong, its unhealthy, we can't do this anymore."

"Stop what, mum" asked Tim, moving closer to his mum.

"Everything," replied Louise as firmly as she could.

"Stop this?" He inquired, bending low to kiss his mum on the lips and prising her mouth open with his tongue.

"Stop this?" joined in Beki as she deftly opened her mum's robe and started kneading her left breast.

"Stop this?" added Tim, leaning down to suck Louise's right tit into his mouth.

"Yes, stop it" mumbled Louise weakly.

"Stop this?" said Beki, getting to her knees and burying her head in Louise's snatch.

"This is so wrong," whimpered Louise, now a mass of conflicted emotions.

"But it feels so good doesn't it?" whispered Tim in Louise ear as he continued to massage her breasts. "I loved fucking your arse yesterday when you didn't know it was me. I love sliding my cock on your tongue," Tim added, sliding three fingers into Louise's hungry mouth, "and even when you knew it was me you just sucked me deeper. Now I want to sink into your pussy and make you my three-hole mummy slut. You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"Yes.... I mean no....." replied Louise.

Tim got Beki to stand up and sit back on the couch as he moved Louise to lean over the couch facing Beki.

"That's it Louise. Beg for your son to push his cock into your pussy," coaxed Beki.

"Please fuck me" whispered Louise, surrendering to her lust.

"I couldn't hear you," said Beki, holding Louise's head up and looking into her eyes.

"Please push your big cock into your mum's cock hungry cunt and fuck me!" cried Louise as she felt an organism approaching.

Tim reached forward and pushed his mum's head towards Beki's sex lips.

"Lick my sister, mummy slut," he ordered her.

"No, I can't" said Louise weakly.

"So wrong" whimpered Louise as Tim continued to push her head towards her daughter's moist pussy, "so good!" she said as she gave in and started lapping at her daughters slit.

"Don't stop!" gasped Louise in delirium as Tim pounded deep into her very core. "Fuck your mummy," she cried before lowered her head to feast on her daughter's sex once again.

Louise's willpower was gone, lost in a sea of lust. Tim and Beki looked at each other with a huge grin. This was going to be fun, and they couldn't wait to include their mum in their future sexual adventures.


12