Corruption Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as he stopped fucking her, Beki turned around and started stroking his stiff knob and pointing it at her tits. Finally, Steve let out a stream of cum as he reached boiling point. Beki let some splash on her tits and face before sucking his cock back into her mouth and drinking down the remnants of his seed.

Beki lay down next to Steve. "That was nice" she whispered as she settled to sleep.

Steve didn't know how he had slept when he woke up the next morning, and he was unaware that, using a trick her brother had taught her, Beki had managed to silently get up in the middle of the night, locate the porn files hidden on his phone and copy them to her own. She'd also been able to find his email address and sign him up as a free member of a website that she uploaded her own video's too. The recording of last night wasn't the greatest, but it would still be enough for her adoring fans.

All Steve was aware of was that he woke up next to Beki lying naked beside him. God, what had he done? Louise would never forgive him, and all his promises to keep himself for marriage had disappeared. Beki woke up and kissed him, and part of him just wanted to kiss her back and accept that he should just allow this to happen. However, the moral side of him found him encouraging Beki to get dressed, apologising to her for what had happened and asking that she not say anything and that it wouldn't happen again. Beki was satisfied for now, and knew that, whatever he said, everything the previous night was just the beginning of her leading him into a journey of sexual depravity. Even as she kissed him goodbye on the doorstep, much to his embarrassment, she was already planning the next steps in her plans to make him her sex slave. For now, she couldn't wait to show her mum the video as she celebrated another conquest.

As Beki expected, Steve pretty much tried to ignore her over the next few days, but she kept sending him provocative texts saying how much she enjoyed sleeping with him, wondering if he was wanking thinking about him, sending him a video of her using a dildo to fuck herself and saying she wished it was him creaming her pussy. She made sure he got regular nude shots of her, sent him links to the website she had signed him up for although he still didn't realise how he was subscribed to this, told him how much she was looking forward to the next time sucking his cock and eventually she sent him a brief clip of the two of them fucking and invited him round for Sunday lunch and sex. Steve had been trying to promise himself that he would not give in to his lust to repeat the experience with Beki, but the final message sent him over the edge. Steve was sure a few people knew something was wrong at his church on Sunday morning, but he couldn't stop himself thinking about Beki and left quickly to go and see her and tell her that the texts had to stop. What they did was wrong, she was young enough to be his daughter and they were not in love never mind not married.

Steve's well-rehearsed speech died in his throat as he arrived at Beki's house to find her brother there. He was taken totally off guard by the very normal conversation and making small talk over lunch. How could he confront Beki when Tim was there? If Tim noticed, he didn't comment on Steve's discomfort.

Of course, Tim knew exactly why Steve was uncomfortable, and he was very happy to be part of Beki's plan. Part of him felt sorry for Steve, knowing how much she had wound him up over the previous week. Tim guessed that Steve was wound up like a spring, but he knew Beki had plenty more shocks in store.

Beki cleared away lunch as Tim and Steve went into the lounge. Louise was working so there was just the three of them. As they had planned, Tim complained to Beki that they had not had desert.

"I can be your desert," giggled Beki as she peeled off her top and started to drop her skirt.

Steve sat in shock as Beki disrobed in front of her brother and him, but Tim simply stood up and attacked one of Beki's tits.

"Beki, I think I need to go..." said Steve, totally thrown out of any plans he had in his head when he arrived.

"Nonsense, the fun is just starting," said Beki as she grabbed hold of Steve's hand and pulled his head towards her other breast.

Tim moved down and pulled aside Beki's knickers and started lapping at her moist cunt.

"Umm, Pussy!" said Tim, enjoying once again the taste of his sister's sex.

Beki pulled at Steve's hair and as his head rose up she leaned in and kissed him. Steve felt his walls that had been attacked all week crumbling as Beki snuck her tongue into his mouth and moaned with passion.

Tim meanwhile undressed as Beki helped Steve out of his clothes. Sinking to her knees, Beki took hold of both cocks and stroked them lovingly.

"God, I love cocks," cried Beki. Steve had never seen another cock outside of porn and realised that Tim was quite a bit bigger than him but Beki didn't seem to mind as she leant forward and swallowed his knob into her hot mouth.

Beki switched back and forth for a while between both stiff pricks, before pressing her breasts together and rubbing her tits back and forth over Steve's wet dick. Meanwhile, Tim bent down and shoved one then two fingers into Beki's dripping pussy. Beki moaned in delight as she watched the head of Steve's cock bobbing up from her cleavage and she licked it's head, whilst Tim wet the fingers of his other hand and played with her anus, gradually gapping her back passage as she felt her arousal soaring.

Tim went to the kitchen and came back with some oil which is began to liberally apply to Beki's back passage as Beki again swapped to sucking as much of Steve's dick into her mouth.

Steve was totally lost in passion as Tim lay down and Beki stopped deep throating him and climbed on top of Tim, sinking her sex deep onto Tim's rock-hard shaft. Slowly, Beki began to bounce on Tim's cock as she again attacked Steve's dick with her mouth. Tim continued to finger fuck Beki's arse, making it ready for the main event.

"Come and fuck my arse," Beki encouraged Steve as she stopped sucking him. Steve was unable to stop himself as he prepared to have anal sex for the first time after years of watching it onscreen.

"Slowly baby, make it last," Beki encouraged him as he pressed his prick against her rosebud.

Finally, Steve watched in awe as his cock slipped up Beki's tightest passage and he began to saw in and out of her rear passage. Tim held still for a minute and then started to try and match pace with Steve as they alternated in each of her holes.

"I'm coming!" cried Beki as she exulted in this double fucking. She guessed Steve had turned up planning to bring things to an end, but instead she had involved in not just in more sex but in a threesome with her sexy stepbrother. As this was in their house, Beki knew the secret video footage would be a lot better than the first time, and she was sure she could get Steve to do anything she wanted now.

Tim love the way it felt to fuck his sister whilst someone else was in her arse, their cocks separated by a thin membrane. He felt his balls beginning to boil, and by the look on Steve's face he was not far behind.

"Let's paint Beki's face," he said to Steve. Steve was not sure what he meant, but Beki encouraged him to withdraw from her rear end and climbed off Tim. Beki dropped to her knees as Tim began wanking over her, and Steve took his cue to follow suit.

"Coming!" announced Tim as he shot ropes of cum over Beki's face. Steve followed closely behind as Beki's face became a mess of cum. Bei scooped as much of it as she could into her mouth whilst Tim got his phone and photographed her making sure to also catch Steve holding his cock and pointing it at Beki's face.

"Don't you ever say no to me again!" Beki warned Steve as he once again felt waves of guilt trying to bear down on him.

"From now on, you will fuck me whenever I say, and I might let you have a few treats along the way," declared Beki as she finished cleaning up her face.

Steve couldn't believe that just over a week ago he had only had sex in his imagination, but now he had fucked Beki in every hole and with her brother and he knew there was no going back. She had too much to hold over him, but even if she didn't, he knew he would struggle to stop now. He had entered a world of sex that was nothing to do with the romantic notions he had entertained a week ago but was just fucking for pleasure. And Steve realised that he loved it.

As they all started to get dressed, Steve remembered the call to Louise at the start of everything.

"Tim, were you having sex with your mum the other Friday when we called?" asked Steve

"Sure, my mum's a great lay. You should try it sometime," responded Tim with a smile.

"Oh, you so should!" added Beki. "Come over next Tuesday and seduce her. Mind she likes it rough so don't take no for an answer! We have secret cameras all over the house so it will be fun to watch this later."

As Beki indicated the camera in the lounge, Steve felt his half-hearted moral objections die in his throat. Louise was an older version of Beki in many ways so it was not like he wasn't attracted to her, but he would never have dreamed of initiating sex with her just over a week ago. He knew now that he couldn't say no, and Beki had him by the balls. He was well and truly corrupted, and a growing part of him loved it.

12