Cortez & Colette Ch. 01: The Hangover

Story Info
The aftermath of the previous night leads to revelations.
986 words
3.5
767
0

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story will eventually have sex scenes. This is intended to be a slow burn story that focuses more on the relationship and romance. Obviously this means this will be a longer multichapter story. I hope everyone enjoys the ride.

Chapter 1 - The Hangover

Cortez awakens to a splitting headache and blurred vision. He sits up trying to get his bearings, as he looks around his mind begins to form its first coherent thoughts of the day. All he can remember from last night was drinking... a lot. As he scans the room he feels a lump in his bed next to him, he looks down to see what it is, and sees a young woman in his bed. He slowly pulls back the cover to get a better look at who it is and reveals it is Colette. His mind begins to panic and race trying to remember what happened last night, did he, did she, did they? His mind then realizes what should have been his first thought; oh no, she is his bro's lil sis. Cortez's mind was racing; oh no, did I really get so drunk that I had sex with my best friend's younger sister. Oh gosh, Julian is going to murder me. Crap I need to wake her up, maybe she remembers what happened last night, at the very least she can get up before someone stops by and finds us both here.

"Colette, hey Colette, wake up sleeping beauty." I whispered into her ear as I nudged her to wake her up.

"Oh, yawn, morning stud." Colette said barely awake.

"Colette this is no time for jokes, why are we in bed together... did we... you know?" Cortez asked, afraid of the answer.

"Have sex? No. Did you bother to look at us? We are both still fully clothed. I'm pretty sure sex requires a lack of clothing which neither of us are suffering from." Colette responded sounding audibly frustrated followed by her mumbling under her breath. "It sure wasn't for a lack of trying, even drunk you are a gentleman, if only you knew how long I've wanted..."

"Oh ok, phew, I was worried. It's not like you aren't beautiful or anything it is just, your brother would kill me if we had... you know... So how did we get to this exactly? I don't remember last night." Cortez questioned, desperate for answers.

Colette let out a sigh before informing him of what happened. "You might recall that my eighteenth birthday was two weeks ago and last night was a belated birthday party. Well we were all drinking and having fun, I didn't get drunk but you were slammed. Because I didn't drink all that much and was pretty much sober by the time the party had wound down, I offered to drive you back to your apartment. Once here I was too tired to drive back home and didn't feel safe going out that late on my own so I just crashed here with you. By the way, you are a great cuddle buddy, like a big teddy bear."

Cortez while blushing from the compliment, "Ok that explains why you are here but why cuddle with me? I don't get it, the couch is right there. You could have just thrown me on it and had the bed to yourself. Why the cuddling?"

Colette, frustrated, her face became flush as she gathered her courage to fill the clueless Cortez in. "For someone so smart you sure are an idiot. I've had a crush on you for as long as I can remember. I knew you wouldn't ever make a move on me though until I was eighteen because of the laws. So, now is my time. I'm here, a grown woman who wants to be more than just your best friend's lil sis in your eyes. I want you to see me for the woman I am. I'm not a little girl anymore, Cortez. Look at me, like really look at me dang it. I want you to see me."

Cortez stood there speechless with his jaw open. He looked Colette up and down. She was right, she wasn't a little girl anymore that was for sure. In fact if he was honest with himself she was quite hot. God had blessed her in all the right places. However, he has known her since she was just a kid. He still couldn't see her as more than his bro's baby sis.

Cortez shook his head, "I'm sorry Colette. I admit you aren't a little girl anymore and you are beautiful but I've known you and your brother forever. I knew you when you were still just a tiny kid. You are almost like a sister to me, I just can't. You are the baby sis of my best friend and I don't know how to see you as anything else. Besides I'm twenty four, that is still too much of an age difference and your brother would never approve. I can't risk the friendship I have with him or you. I hope you can understand."

Colette, with hurt in her eyes and pain in her chest, as tears began to fall down her cheeks. "You know what I understand? That you are a complete jackass and an idiot." With that she stormed out of his apartment and went home.

Cortez stood there overanalyzing the entire situation. That was the right choice right? Of course it is. It is just a crush, her feelings will pass and she will find someone she really wants to be with. She will get over this eventually, right?

Cortez didn't know just how wrong he was. The next few weeks were awkward between the two of them. That is until Colette can come up with a plan to try to persuade Cortez again, this wasn't over yet.