Cory & Max Ch. 04

Story Info
Unexpected fun with security footage & threesome stories.
8.6k words
4.66
5k
5
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4: November 2016

The Fall Festival was a huge success. Rumors of an orgy during an afternoon yoga class had spread to a couple of local colleges, and suddenly our struggle to retain graduates seemed like a distant memory. On top of that, my personal life had changed dramatically.

As Casey had predicted, Max and I finally "happened." While I had a feeling that Casey was right, I didn't expect it to happen so soon and so publicly. Now, the idea that our first time fucking would happen in a room full of naked people engaged in a variety of sexual acts checks out completely. All of those sneak peeks I was afforded in college and earlier this year were no accident - Max has an exhibitionist streak, awoken by her naked lap around a track described to me from our night on the couch. It was that night on the couch that fully awakened her voyeuristic side.

Since the body positive yoga workshop at the theater, life has been amazing. Over the last few weeks, we've barely kept our hands off of each other. This week, however, had left little time for having fun - it was the week of Thanksgiving and we had a lot to get in order before traveling to Max's hometown for the holiday. We had spent all day Monday and most of Tuesday getting things squared away for the trip before heading over to the Lonely Hearts Club for Sadie's birthday party. We were strolling along, hand in hand, when Max suddenly stopped.

"Cory," Max spoke in a way that something had just occurred to her.

"What's up?"

"You have surveillance cameras at the theater," she stated.

My eyes widened. I had been so distracted by our budding relationship over the last few weeks that the cameras had never crossed my mind.

"Oh shit," I replied.

"How much of the action do you think you got?" Max asked.

I didn't even have to think about it.

"All of it," I answered. "I put in HD cameras covering multiple angles to try and encourage acts to record and release concerts from here. There's plenty of angles covering the stage and parts of the crowd, and definitely cameras set up to capture crowd reaction."

Max pressed her body against mine and grabbed my package through my pants.

"After this party, we're going to go to your office and have a little viewing party," she informed me, giving my business a squeeze, before grabbing my hand and leading me on to the LHC.

I was in a daze when we arrived at the LHC, but being there began to lift the fog. Sadie and her friends were towards the front of the restaurant and, after wishing her a happy birthday, we made our way to a booth in the back where we joined Casey and Claire.

Casey, our small town's mayor and the owner of the Vinyl Verdict, an amazing record store around the corner, was wearing a snug Beatles tee shirt that hugged her smallish breasts, which were clearly unencumbered by a bra and tight, black pants that highlighted her long legs. Her girlfriend Claire, owner of the Mont-Royal Boulangerie, had gone the little black dress route which showed off the C-cup breasts that sat proudly on her tiny frame.

"That's the dress Claire wore to the body workshop," Max whispered in my ear.

I was thankful to be seated at the booth as my cock reacted to that information. I remember catching glimpses of Claire undressing during the workshop, peeling that exact dress off. I wondered if she was wearing the same purple bra and thong she wore that day now as she sat across from me. I remembered seeing her and Casey fingering each other by the time we got to the end of the workshop and, with that memory, I turned my attention to Casey. I could see her nipples poking from behind her tee shirt and thought about how the body workshop wasn't the first time I saw her slender, naked body in my theater. Before Claire and Max got to town, Casey and I hooked up somewhat regularly, and once fucked on the small balcony off of my office during a concert. I made a mental note to check for that video footage.

"Scoot over," Max ordered, nudging me with her hip.

In my daydreaming, Raul and Kareena had arrived to join us. Max nudged me toward the bottom of the U-shape of our booth allowing the Gonzalezes to slide into the booth. Raul, a good friend, is also Max's coworker as he is the Spanish teacher and football coach at the high school. At 5'10" he's a few inches shorter than me but as a former linebacker, is much more built. Kareena, also a good friend, is my coworker - she's the general manager of the Grand Majestic. Kareena's family moved to El Paso from India when she was a child, and she and Raul met in high school and moved up here after college.

"I hope we get to see them tonight," Max covertly whispered to me.

I had lost track of Kareena by the time things heated up at the body workshop. I wonder if she saw her boss fucking her husband's coworker that day. I wondered if we'd see her breathtaking body on video - she was constantly mistaken for Alia Bhatt but in my biased opinion I think she's even hotter.

Yet again, my daydream was interrupted. This time, it was by Prudence Long, Sadie's older sister who was currently student-teaching at the high school. Her parents had convinced her to return to her old server gig for the evening as her little sister had the night off to celebrate her birthday. Max didn't need to whisper anything this time, she just elbowed me.

Prudence was stunning. A longtime swimmer and volleyball standout, her athletic, toned build was perfect on her 5'10" frame. Even though I tend to prefer smaller breasts, I couldn't help but admire her tits. I knew for a fact she wore a 36C because Max and I found her bra and panties left behind in the theater after the workshop. I remembered how soaked her panties were. I also remembered her arching back into a low bridge as she sucked her friend's cock and had another friend eating her pussy just a few feet away from where Max and I were fucking.

"Hey guys! I wanted to thank you all for coming out tonight and remind you to take care of your server even though she's not as good as me," Sadie, Jimmie and Brianne's younger daughter and the evening's guest of honor, bounded over to jab at her big sister.

Seeing Prudence and Sadie next to each other further confirmed that, were it not for the age gap, they could be twins. Sadie was maybe an inch shorter than Prudence but had the same long, blonde hair and bright blue eyes as her sister. The pink, sparkly dress she wore had a low enough neckline to show that her boobs were probably on par with her sister's.

Prudence responded to her little sister's comment by quickly snatching her in a headlock, which didn't help the increasingly dirty thoughts about the 22 and 18 year old sisters that were racing through my mind. The headlock had planted Sadie's face directly into Prudence's right tit and positioned her in a way that Max and I could see directly down her dress, allowing us a front-row seat to her strapless bra sliding down in the scuffle and her tits popping out under her dress, giving us the quickest glimpse of her rosy, pink nipples. Max reached under the table and gave my hard cock a squeeze.

The rest of dinner was a blur. I can't tell you what I ate or what we talked about. All I remember is Max's occasional whispers and sneaky grabs and squeezes throughout the night. When we left, Max practically dragged me to the theater, not that I needed any coaxing.

We hurried up to my office and I booted up my computer and opened up the program with the security feed. I selected the date of the body workshop and selected the six cameras that were most likely to capture the action. I cued the footage to the beginning of the workshop and switched to a full-screen view.

The top left video featured Raul and Kareena, almost perfectly centered. The top center had Max and I to one side and Claire and Casey to the other. The top right was a group of people we didn't know - two guys and two girls, likely college students or maybe recent grads. On the bottom right was Prudence with her friends, a guy and a girl. Bottom center was a wide view of the floor from the stage which showed everyone from a distance. Finally, on the bottom left, Malcolm and Brenden could be seen as well as two women and a man behind them.

I fast forwarded the video right up to the end of the sun salutations. This is when Max first suggested removing clothing. I found myself drawn to the top left video - Kareena grabbed Raul's belt, undid it, and pulled his pants down before pulling his shirt off, leaving him in what looked to be silk boxers. She then slowly untied and unwrapped the sun dress she was wearing to reveal a matching red pushup bra and thong. She smiled at her husband, reaching out with her index finger and lightly scratching at his cock that was now tenting those silk boxers.

"Look," Max nudged me, drawing my attention to the top right screen.

The four college students were completely naked already. It appeared that they were two straight couples, but the girls were clearly intent on pushing some boundaries. By their body language and actions, we could tell exactly what was happening. The girls were willing to put on a show for the boys, if the boys did so first. Before long, the girls had encouraged the boys to grab each other's dicks and start stroking. The girls rewarded them by beginning to kiss and touch each other, eventually leading to making out and fingering. After a minute they stopped and said something to the boys. You could see the two lads make the decision to continue and the girls bounce with delight. Just as one of the men knelt in front of his friend, Max again got my attention.

"Get naked," she ordered.

We both quickly shed our clothes and Max pushed me back into my chair. I took in the sight of her nude body from behind. Her reddish brown hair kissed her freckled shoulders, the freckles continuing down to her delicious peach of an ass, paler and less freckled than her back. Max spread her legs to span mine and reached back to grab hold of the armrests of my chair. As she did this, I caught a glimpse of side boob, her pink nipple standing at attention. Once she was positioned directly above my cock, she reached back to guide me in as she lowered herself on my hardness.

"Slowly, I want to enjoy this before we cum," Max directed.

With that, we turned our attention back to the screen. The foursome we had previously watching were fully into their exploration. The guys had switched places, and now the shorter of the two was sucking his friend's cock while his girlfriend and his buddy's girlfriend were entwined in a sixty-nine on the floor.

I turned my attention to another screen just in time to see Malcom entering Brenden, who was in happy baby pose on his mat. Glancing up from that screen and refocusing on Kareena and Raul provided quite the show: Kareena was in reverse cowgirl, bouncing up and down on her husband's cock. I was mesmerized by her tiny tits bouncing up and down as she rode her husband. Kareena licked her fingers and began working her clit as she fucked Raul. I noticed she was intently focused on one point. Scanning the video feed, I figured out exactly what held her attention. Kareena was watching Max and I.

Luckily, those two scenes were right next to each other on the screen. I watched as Max and I collapsed to the floor and remembered that as the moment when I first came inside her. I glanced back at the other screen - Kareena was leaning forward, biting her lip, still not tearing her eyes from Max and I. Glancing back to our show, Max had climbed on top of me and began furiously rubbing her clit in the video and on the other screen, Kareena was mimicking her movements. When Max squirted all over me on the floor of the theater, I watched Kareena throw her head back and convulse on Raul's cock. Raul reacted in kind, I could tell he was filling her with cum. Watching this scene unfold on the video made my cock jump inside Max and I felt her squeeze back in response.

"Slow down, not yet," Max whispered, reaching back and turning my chin to face the screen with the foursome again.

I stopped thrusting and Max slowly rode my cock as I focused back on the video in front of us. The girls were on their backs, holding hands as their boyfriends fucked them. One of them said something, and everyone stopped. One of the guys switched to the other girl and began fucking her. Her friend lowered her pussy over her mouth, and you could tell by her facial reaction that her friend had begun licking her slit. The other guy stood and directed his cock into his buddy's mouth. This configuration appeared to do the trick.

The first guy spasmed and pulled out of his girlfriend's friend as he came, his cum hitting her pussy and splattering across her torso, up to her tits. His friend pulled out and began jerking his cock, cumming on his buddy's face. The girl riding her friend's face pulled away from her friend's tongue and convulsed as she came. The guy who had been fucking was now licking his friend's cum from his face while his friend licked the cum from the fucking guy's dripping cock. The girl who had already came knelt between her friend's legs and began eating her pussy and, in the process, lapping up some cum from the guy who shot his load partially inside of her.

"Oh shit," Max whispered as she increased her pace on my cock.

I followed her line of sight to the screen with Prudence and her friends. Prudence's face was dripping wet. Her friend was laying on her back, panting on the floor, a puddle between her legs. She had clearly squirted all over Prudence's face just seconds before. The guy pounding away behind Prudence pulled his cock out and started shooting spurts of cum all over her ass. That sight is what did it for Max.

Max started bouncing up and down on my cock and I reached around to grab her tits and started to thrust back into her. Our moans filled my office, punctuated by her ass slapping against my lap. Right before I came, I spun the chair away from the desk, facing the door. I grunted and shot my load deep into her pussy just as she screamed out and squirted so hard she hit the office door.

Max laid back against me as we came down, breathing heavily. I watched her tits rise and fall as she caught her breath, and my softening cock slid out of her hot, wet pussy along with a rush of cum.

"That was so fucking hot," Max breathed. "Did you see Casey and Claire?"

"I was mostly focused on Kareena," I replied, "And she was entirely focused on us."

---

About 24 hours later, we were in the suburbs of San Diego, where Max grew up. We opted for an AirBNB instead of staying with her folks, for a bit of privacy and because her friend Clarissa would be joining us. Having heard stories about Max's exhibitionist streak (pun fully intended) beginning with Clarissa, I was very much looking forward to putting a face to the name.

As luck would have it, I did not have to wait very long as our unpacking was interrupted by a knock on the door. Max hurried over to answer it. She threw open the door and squealed as the person on the other side rushed forward to hug her.

"Rissa!" Max exclaimed.

"Maxi!" Clarissa responded in kind, pulling Max off of the floor in a big bear hug.

Clarissa's hug did more than lift Max's feet off of the ground, it also lifted the hem of her dress just enough to allow me a quick peek of Max's butt cheeks. As she spun Max around and back to the floor, I took a moment to check out this friend I had heard so much about.

Clarissa had to be at least 5'9" - it looked like she had a good six inches on Max. Clarissa had long, wavy blonde hair that came halfway down her back, bright blue eyes, soft pink lips, and a winning smile. As she shrugged off her coat, I was treated to the sight of a tight, green t-shirt that stopped just below her belly button, leaving a gap of exposed skin above her low-rise jeans. Her cute little bubble butt was threatening to peek out above the waistband at any moment. Her jeans were almost as tight as her shirt, accentuating her long, slender legs. Clarissa turned from Max allowing me to get a better look at the front of her. A picture of Snoopy on the front of her shirt was stretched across her chest, she clearly had a cup size (or two) on Max. I noticed the hint of a belly button ring near the hem of her shirt as she turned her attention to me.

"Cory, it's so good to finally meet you!" Clarissa exclaimed, coming in for a hug.

"Ditto!" I agreed. "I've heard so much about you!"

"Oh, well only the bad stuff is true," Clarissa joked in response.

I helped Clarissa carry her things to her room and, once we were all situated, we opted to go pick up some tacos for dinner. I mostly observed and listened as Max and Clarissa caught up, reminisced, and chatted about life in general. As we were cleaning up after dinner, Clarissa abruptly changed the subject.

"I can't believe after pining after this dude all through college you finally get together because of a chance meeting and Cards Against Humanity," Clarissa marveled.

"And yoga," Max added.

"Well, yeah, naked yoga helps," Clarissa agreed. "But I think the night you told me about Cards Against Humanity sealed the deal, y'all just took awhile to actually fuck."

"Well, now I know how much you know," I laughed.

"You've heard some stories too, mister," Clarissa pointed out. "In fact, according to Maxi here, you two got naked after she told you the track story."

"I mean, it was a pretty hot story," I replied, noting that a certain amount of sexual tension was starting to build.

"As hot as it was to see this one dripping wet," Clarissa nodded at Max, "there are even hotter stories."

"Oh really?" I asked.

A sly grin crept across Clarissa's face and Max rolled her eyes and laughed.

"God Rissa, you're like a cat on the prowl," Max declared.

"I just know how much you two like story time and thought you might like to hear one or two," Clarissa responded, smiling wickedly.

"Are there more stories you haven't shared?" I asked Max.

"No, the little bits of streaking and then going home to get off were about as crazy as we got," Max answered.

"Yeah, I don't think Jenny was super comfortable with it," Clarissa added. "But I have some college stories that I think could be submitted for consideration."

"Well, we don't have the deck of cards with us, but I'm sure we can come up with a topic," I offered.

"How about threesome stories?" Clarissa immediately replied. I liked where this was going.

"Subtle," Max giggled.

"Keep your pants on Maxi, that wasn't an invitation," Clarissa retorted.

"Threesome stories work for me, I definitely have one," I offered.

"Me too," Max agreed. "Rissa, you go first since you obviously have one locked and loaded."

"Ok, so a little backstory first," Clarissa began. "That summer after high school when we were always finding excuses to get naked lit a fire in me. I loved getting naked and getting off with you and Jenny, but I wanted more. I decided to really take advantage of my college experience. And, given that our little escapades were my only sexual experiences at the time, I decided to dive in head first. On the first day of freshmen orientation, I was sizing up everyone I met as a potential partner. I must've been super obvious about it because this girl, Josie, called me out on it. I was super embarrassed, but she quickly let on that she was doing the same thing and suggested that we continue our hunt together."

"Your hunt? Really?" Max asked.

"Trust me, we were hunting for prey. Those boys had no idea what they were in for that day," Clarissa replied before continuing. "So, as it turns out, boys on their first day on campus are pretty easily intimidated and we scared a few off. Josie suggested that maybe we could change our approach and just hang out with a couple of guys and let things progress naturally. So we found these two dudes, agreed that they were both attractive and that we'd be happy with either one, and we made our approach. The timing worked out well as we hung out for about an hour and then it was time for dinner, so we went to the dining hall as a foursome."