Cory & Max Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucking hell that was hot," Clarissa gasped, her fingers working furiously on her clit under her panties.

"It sure as hell was," Max agreed before standing up and whipping off her shirt, leaving her totally nude in front of both Clarissa and I before continuing. "My story isn't as good, but I have something better in mind. Take off your clothes."

Clarissa and I both stood up and quickly disrobed. I took in the sight of her large breasts, pink nipples, and toned stomach before focusing on her pussy. Clarissa was completely bald, not a hair in sight, and her pussy had clearly opened up as she masturbated to my story. I could see the folds of her inner and outer labia, dripping with excitement.

"Nice cock," Clarissa commented.

"Nice everything," I replied.

"Glad you both like what you see," Max spoke. "Here's what we're going to do. Instead of me sharing a story that is nowhere near as good as the two you just told, we're all going to fuck each other's brains out. Everyone ok with that?"

"Absolutely," Clarissa agreed.

"One hundred percent," I added.

Max jumped into my arms and we began making out. She slid down my torso and found my cock with her pussy, taking me fully inside of her for the second time that night. She thrust against me a few times, our naked bodies slapping against each other. Just as quickly as she did all of this, she hopped back down onto the floor and grabbed my cock, leading me over to Clarissa.

"Rissa, suck his cock," Max ordered. "I want you to taste my pussy on his cock before you get it straight from the source."

Clarissa dropped to her knees and let Max guide my dick into her mouth. She immediately went for it, licking and sucking and slurping, wildly turned on by Max's orders.

Max slid her hand from my cock and shoved her middle finger up her soaking wet slit. She then placed her hand on my ass and slid her saturated middle finger down my crack to my asshole. She then wiggled it in and began working my prostate.

"Now that I know you like a little butt stuff, we're in for some fun," she whispered in my ear, before commanding, "Tell Rissa when you're going to cum, I want to lick your cum off of her pretty little face!"

"Fuck! I'm gonna cum," I groaned, Max's dominant demeanor pushing me over the edge.

Clarissa popped my cock out of her mouth and started jerking me as Max continued fingering me. Seconds later, I started cumming wildly. The first spurt flew clear over Clarissa and hit the front door. The next several coated her face and the last few glazed her boobs. Clarissa took me back into her mouth and Max hooked her finger just right, and I shot my last few spurts directly into Clarissa's mouth.

Max pulled her finger from my ass and I dropped to my knees. Max grabbed Clarissa's face and started licking up my cum. Once her mouth had a good load, she tilted Clarissa's head back and let it drop into her mouth. The two of them began making out for a second before Max cleaned the rest of my cum from Clarissa's face, this time making out with me and depositing my own load into my mouth. Max then laid me down, leaning against the couch, and laid back on top of me. She beckoned to Clarissa, who crawled over to her.

"Clarissa, will you please eat my pussy until Cory gets hard again?" Max asked.

I saw the fire in Clarissa's eyes as she eagerly dove into eating my girlfriend's pussy. From my vantage point, I could see just over Max's right breast to see one of her best friend's bobbing her head up and down as she loudly and sloppily licked and sucked Max's wet slit. In a matter of moments, my cock was rock hard again, delightfully nestled between Clarissa's C-cup tits as they hung down beneath her. I slowly began thrusting against her tits when Max stopped us.

"Rissa, get us both nice and lubed up, I want Cory in my ass while you suck my clit," Max ordered.

Clarissa got right to work. She took my cock into her mouth once again, lubing me up with as much spit as she could via a very messy blowjob. At the same time, she took the copious amount of juices cascading from Max's pussy and began working a finger, then two, then three, into her cute little butt.

"Ok, I'm ready," Max declared.

Max guided my cock into her little butt and, after a few small thrusts, was able to take me about halfway in. I began slowly fucking her ass as Clarissa went back to licking Max's pussy. As Max's ass opened up and took more of me, Clarissa was having more and more trouble staying on Max's clit.

"Stop!" Clarissa exclaimed. "Nobody move, and nobody cum, I will be right back."

I mostly followed directions, slowly working my way further in until Max bottomed out on me. Just as we reached that milestone, Clarissa strode back into the living room wearing a strap on.

"I was hoping we'd get to use this," Clarissa announced. "Max, I'm going to fuck your delicious little twat while Cory fucks your ass, and this thing vibrates so get ready for some fun."

With that, Clarissa turned on her vibrating cock, lined it up with Max's soaking wet pussy, and started fucking her hard and fast. I quickly matched Clarissa's thrusts, and barely a minute later a chain reaction kicked off.

"FUCK! I'M CUMMING!" Max screamed before her pussy erupted like a geyser, drenching Clarissa.

"Oh fuck!" I yelled as her ass clamped down on my dick, and I unloaded my seed into her ass.

"Fuck YESSSSS!" Clarissa practically hissed as she convulsed, cumming with her strap-on buried deep in Max's pussy.

When we woke up a few hours later, we were all still naked and piled together in the middle of the living room. We groggily staggered to the main bedroom and all three of us piled into the bed. The next morning, after a very long and steamy shower, we spent the few hours we had before heading off to our Thanksgiving dinners trying to clean the sex smell and evidence from the living room.