Cory & Max Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought this was a threesome story," I chimed in.

"It is, be patient," Clarissa responded.

"I need more detail," Max added. "Describe the people, paint me a word picture."

"Fine," Clarissa agreed. "One of the guys, Kevin, was about an inch or two taller than me, blonde hair, hazel eyes, really skinny. Josie was about an inch shorter than me, shoulder length hair that was like a dirty blonde with a purple streak, also super skinny. I'll get into more details in a minute, but is that good for now?"

"What about the other dude?" I asked.

"Well, once we sat down and started eating, we found out he was gay," Clarissa replied. "So at that point I switched my focus. We were obviously not each going to get a guy that night. With the pressure of trying to get laid off of our shoulders, we just kind of chatted. The other dude ended up splitting early to meet up with friends, but Kevin opted to hang back. We got onto the topic of movies and both Kevin and Josie ended up gushing about how much they loved Grindhouse."

"Great movies," I interjected.

"Agreed," Clarissa replied, "But it turned out that neither of them had seen From Dusk Till Dawn. So I told them that if they loved Grindhouse, they'd have to see From Dusk Till Dawn. I invited them to my dorm to watch it, and they both agreed. So we head back and pop the movie in, and we're all sitting on my bed watching. At first, we're just watching - I'm on one side, near my pillows, Josie is next to me, and Kevin at the foot of the bed. But then, after the one scene where Tarantino's character imagines Juliette Lewis asking for oral, Josie sighed and said 'Ugh, if only it were that easy.' Kevin asked what she meant, and she explained that she wished people were more up front about sex. She turned to me and mimicked the line from the movie and said 'For example, I could just say Clarissa, will you please eat my pussy for me?' I giggled, and probably blushed and said I'd be honored, and Josie winked at me and said maybe later."

"Again, subtle," Max observed.

"So at this point, we're at the scene where they get to the Titty Twister," Clarissa continued. "Josie, nudged me and gestured towards Kevin with her eyes. I looked over, and he was doing a somewhat bad job of discreetly readjusting. Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately, for him, the Salma Hayek scene was about to start. When she came out, both Kevin AND Josie were entranced by her seductive dance. Having seen it plenty of times before, I used this as a distraction to check Kevin out. He had on a loose fitting pair of shorts that, in a normal state, would be respectful but at that point gave me a fantastic show. I could see his dick grow with each heartbeat, and I could almost make out the head of his cock through his shorts. I was going to nudge Josie, but then I got distracted. She had on a black tank top and a pleated plaid skirt, definitely going for a punk rock vibe. She had ditched her shoes and the light jacket she was wearing when we came in, but I didn't notice until that moment that she wasn't wearing a bra. She had put her right arm behind her head, and I got a good look at some sideboob. I noticed she was breathing heavily, and I could see the outline of her nipples through her shirt. I was starting to get turned on."

Clarissa stopped for a moment to take a drink and Max and I said nothing. We were hooked and wanted this story to continue.

"But then Salma's dance ended and Josie paused the movie," Clarissa continued. "She wondered how Salma managed to arc her leg to pour the drink down it, and she lifted her leg from the bed to try and figure it out. Because we were all kind of lounging, doing this caused her skirt to flip up and Kevin and I were treated to a quick glimpse of her panties before she readjusted. I added that I wanted to know how she could look so sexy just with the way she walked. Josie suggested skipping back to watch the scene again. Once the music started, she pulled me from the bed to the middle of the room and we both began mimicking Salma Hayek's movements. At this point, I was super turned on and decided to speed things along. I suggested that the fact that she was in a bikini helped. Josie added that it's too bad we weren't wearing bikinis. I replied that underwear is essentially the same thing, and pulled my dress over my head and dropped it to the floor. I was wearing a lacy pink bra with a matching thong that was capturing all of the attention in the room. Kevin was so dumbstruck he didn't even think to hide the obvious tent in his shorts. Josie was smiling, and I actually caught her licking her lips. I walked over to her and said 'try it,' grabbing the hem of her tank top. She caught me just as I revealed a bit of underboob and told us she wasn't wearing a bra. I pulled her closer to me by the shirt and said it's fine with me if it's fine with Kevin, and then I kissed her. We ended up making out for a couple of minutes before I finally got her shirt off."

I could see that Max was enjoying this story. She was clenching her thighs together and I knew that she was wet and dying to touch herself. My cock was hard at this point too, but had luckily settled in one pant leg instead of obviously tenting. Clarissa was breathing a little heavy and her face was a little flush. I wondered where storytime would lead us.

"She was wearing these cute little Hello Kitty panties," Clarissa continued, "And once she was topless, she unhooked my bra. We kissed again, our tits pushing up against each other, and then we turned to Kevin. We pulled him from the bed and knelt down at his feet. We yanked down his pants and boxers and his cock sprung free, the head all glistening with precum. Josie and I both grabbed his cock and leaned in to suck it when he groaned and started cumming! He came so hard, it was on both of our faces and tits, and all over our hands. He started apologizing like crazy, pulled up his pants and bolted on us!"

"Oh no, the poor guy!" Max giggled.

"It's like your ass guy," I laughed.

"Only difference is with Maxi's ass guy, she left with his cum on her butt whereas Kevin left us covered in his cum!" Clarissa added.

"So much great build up, it's a shame your story ended there," I lamented.

"Oh, I'm not done," Clarissa smiled. "Josie and I are kneeling on the floor, tits out, and covered in cum. Once the initial shock wore off, I looked over at her. Her whole body was flushed, her tits, which were roughly the size of Maxi's, were rapidly rising and falling with each breath. Her cute little Hello Kitty panties had a clear wet spot on them. There was some of Kevin's cum on her left tit and I was curious, so I leaned over and licked it off. She gasped a little when my tongue touched her and, after I swallowed the cum, I sucked her nipple into my mouth and she moaned. I grabbed her other tit as I sucked her nipple and she scooted closer to me on the floor. Then the door opened."

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed.

"Your roommate?" Max asked.

Clarissa nodded.

"Ok, so picture this. Lisa, my roommate, opens the door and finds this scene," Clarissa described. "Josie and I are kneeling on the floor wearing nothing but our panties, we have cum on our faces, I'm sucking on her tit, but there's no guy in sight. Now, Max met Lisa but Cory, for your sake, I'll describe her. Lisa's about 5'5" with brown hair and green eyes, super fit from playing field hockey and running track, smallish boobs. That night she had gone to a party so she was wearing a little black dress that was shorter in the front than in the back and was backless. She was a total fucking knockout. Anyway, Lisa takes this all in and all she says is 'Boys suck, count me in' and kicks off her shoes and peels off her dress. She has this little lime green thong on and she struts over to us, takes our hands, and guides us to our feet. She kissed Josie, then me, and then had us kiss each other. Then she licked the cum off of Josie's face, and guided Josie to lick it off of mine. After that, it was like being on a roller coaster right after you crest the hill. We ended up taking each other's panties off and rubbing each other's clits. Josie ended up breaking this circle and jumped back onto my bed and repeated the line: 'Clarissa, will you please eat my pussy for me?' I dove right in and started licking her clit. Lisa slid two fingers into me from behind and started finger fucking my pussy. Josie then stopped us and rearranged us in a little triangle - I was licking Josie's pussy, Josie's face was buried in Lisa's, and Lisa was going to town on mine. After a few minutes, we all came and then passed out. We woke up the next morning tired, sticky, and naked, intertwined in my little twin bed."

"Holy shit that was hot," I declared.

"It sure as fuck was," Max agreed. "I did not see the twist of the full-on lesbian threesome coming."

"Neither did I," I added.

"Yeah, sucks for Kevin," Clarissa added. "He probably could've fucked three hot girls that night if he stuck around. So who's up next?"

"Why don't we take an intermission to get changed into pajamas and refill our drinks before continuing?" I suggested.

Everyone agreed and, moments later, I was in the bedroom with Max getting changed. Once we were both naked, I walked up behind her and whispered in her ear.

"I could see how turned on you were out there," I breathed.

Mas just moaned and arched her back. She aimed her pussy at just the right angle and bottomed out on my cock. She was saturated.

"I don't know if we have time," I cautioned.

"I know, I just needed to feel your cock," she replied.

"Are we going to make it through two more stories?" I asked.

"No," Max answered, "And I'm pretty sure that was her plan."

"How much of her plan are we going along with?" I followed up.

"All of it," Max purred. "It'll give us another threesome story to tell later."

I grinned as Max slid off my cock. I went to grab a towel to clean up when she stopped me.

"No," Max said. "I want her to taste my pussy on your cock when she puts it in her mouth."

My cock twitched at the thought.

Max slipped on her favorite muscle tee of mine to sleep in. It came about halfway down her thighs, and despite that she didn't wear panties underneath. If she lifted her arms, we'd see her pussy. If she leaned forward, we'd see her tits. Max new this would drive me wild, and I suspected it'd drive Clarissa wild too. I also slipped on a muscle tee, though it fit me better, and a pair of sleep shorts. The shorts would do nothing to hide or suppress the already raging boner I had, but I was fairly certain that was more than ok with my audience.

Max and I made our way back downstairs and refilled all three drinks. Moments later, Clarissa came down to join us on the couch. She was wearing a light blue babydoll negligee and, when she took her seat, I noticed the matching panties underneath. Everyone had made their intentions clear.

"I believe it's Brandon's turn," Clarissa announced.

"Ok, my threesome story is actually a sequel to the story I told Max about the public sex I had on that deck at a party the summer between freshman and sophomore years," I began. "To sum up, I was at a party where a strip poker game broke out, everyone was ogling this girl with huge tits, my friend Beth was self-conscious about it, I told her I loved her small tits, and we ended up fucking on the deck. That's the backstory."

"Way to glaze over that story but go on," Clarissa said.

"So a week later, my buddy Zack and I are over at Beth's house with her friend Aimee," I continued. "We had spent the afternoon in the pool and then we were watching American Pie 2. Kinda like Clarissa's story, we were inspired by a scene in the movie, when Stifler is trying to get the two women he thinks are lesbians to do stuff and they suggest the 'you go, we go' policy. Aimee asks if boys are really that simple, if we'd do stuff like that just to see girls do it and, without thinking, Zack and I both respond "Yup!' So then Aimee is curious about how far we'd go. We both shrugged and I said it depends on how far her and Beth would go, taking it from a hypothetical question to a challenge. The girls agree to make out if we make out. I looked at Zack and he nodded, so we stood up and walked toward each other."

"Hold up," Max stopped me. "Descriptions please!"

"Right, ok," I replied. "Beth was about 5'4" with black hair, blue eyes, some freckles, and small tits. She was wearing a bright blue string bikini. Aimee was like 5'6" with red hair, blue eyes, also freckly, and I wanna say like maybe 36C tits? She also had a bikini, it was tie dye on the top and not as revealing as Beth's, and the bottoms were black. Zack and I have a very similar height and build, but he is tanner than me and has brown hair and brown eyes. We were both wearing swimsuits too, mine was blue with orange fish and his was green with blue sharks. So anyway, we walk toward each other and start making out. We had agreed to three minutes beforehand, and we went for it. We were pressed up against each other, started out with kissing and then added tongue. Eventually, Zack grabbed my ass and I returned the favor. I could feel his cock getting hard and I knew he felt mine too, so when we got our thirty second warning I reached down and gave it a squeeze so the girls could see, and he followed suit. It's like we had an unspoken agreement to give a good show to ensure that we got a good show."

"Way to take initiative, Cory," Clarissa congratulated me.

"Thanks, it paid off," I responded. "So then it was the girls' turn. They started with smaller kisses and then, like us, added some tongue. Beth grabbed Aimee's ass and pulled her closer. Aimee responded in kind at first but then pulled back a little. She then brushed her fingers over Beth's tit and Beth reciprocated by grabbing a handful of Aimee's much larger tit. Aimee took that as a cue to be more forward with Beth's tits, and grabbed both of them. As she was squeezing, she accidentally pushed Beth's top up and her little tits popped out. We gave them their thirty second warning and, like us, they moved their hands to each other's crotch, rubbing each other's pussies through their bikini bottoms as time ran out."

"Hot," Max commented, Clarissa nodded in agreement.

I took a moment to take in the scene. Clarissa's right hand was resting between her legs, idly tracing her fingernail along the edge of her panties. With her legs slightly open, I could detect a wet spot. The babydoll cami did nothing to hide her fully erect nipples. Max was even more wanton, legs splayed open revealing her glistening twat. She noticed my gaze and started slowly rubbing her clit. Clarissa noticed this and, though she didn't have quite the view I did, followed Max's lead and slipped her hand into her panties.

"Please go on," Clarissa asked.

"Ok, so we were all pretty wound up and ready to go at that point," I continued. "Aimee turned to Beth and flat out asked her right in front of us if she was comfortable with oral. Beth nodded. Aimee turned to us and said 'If you two suck each other's cocks for two minutes each, we'll lick each other's pussies for two minutes.' Zack said 'two minutes?' I added 'I don't know if I can last two minutes right now, how about thirty seconds?' Aimee nodded. I looked at Zack and he nodded. I knelt down in front of him, untied the drawstring of his suit, and pulled it down. Zack's boner popped out and bounced in front of me and I took a second to check it out. He had shaved all of his pubic hair, so I had a very close up, graphic view of his dick and his balls. I grabbed his waist and leaned in, licking the head. His precum tasted similar to mine. I then took a deep breath, and took as much of his cock in my mouth as I could. He was somewhere between five and six inches, and I got about half of him in. I swirled my tongue around and bobbed my head up and down on his cock and then my time was up. I stood up and Zack immediately returned the favor, sucking and licking my cock like a champ. Just before time expired, he moved his hands from my waist to my ass, but then our time was up. We turned to the girls. They had apparently stripped while we sucked each other's cocks, and they were now both naked in front of us. Beth's pubic hair was dark but sparse, she clearly kept it trimmed whereas Aimee's red pubes were trimmed into a landing strip. Aimee put one leg up on the couch and guided Beth down to the floor. She used her fingers to spread her pussy open, giving us a glimpse of her wet, pink folds before Beth leaned in and started licking. Just before the time expired, Aimee's phone rang. I forget who called and what the deal was, but for whatever reason she had to leave. She put on her bikini and cover up, gave all three of us a quick kiss, and took off."

"Oh that sucks," Max lamented.

"For her, but not for the rest of us," I replied. "We were all standing there, butt ass naked. Me and Zack were both hard as hell, and you could still see the saliva on our dicks. Beth's nipples were hard and you could tell she was wet. I didn't want Aimee's departure to break the mood, so I offered to go down on Beth since Aimee never did. Beth happily obliged and laid back on the couch, spreading her legs wide open. I dove right in and began licking her pussy. I felt Zack move up next to me, his cock brushing against my leg as he gently nudged me to the side and took a turn. We traded back and forth a few times. And on my third turn lapping at her pussy, i grabbed Zack's hand and guided it to my dick. He slowly began stroking me as I licked Beth's clit and fingered her. We traded places again so he could finger her and eat her out while I stroked his cock. She came while were in that position and needed a minute to recover. Zack and I looked at each other and shrugged, silently agreeing to continue the fun. Zack guided me down next to Beth and started stroking my cock. With his other hand, he slid a few fingers back into Beth's sopping wet pussy. He looked at me and asked if I trusted him, I said yes, and he told me to just relax and enjoy. With that, he took my cock back into his mouth and continued stroking. He took his other hand from Beth and pushed my legs up the way hers were when we were going down on her. I reached around her and grabbed her tit and was about to kiss her when my eyes widened. Zack had just wormed his finger, lubricated from Beth's pussy, into my asshole. Beth asked me what was wrong, I moaned that Zack was fingering my ass. She just smiled, said 'that's hot,' and kissed me. In a matter of seconds, I was cumming into Zack's mouth while he fingered my ass and Beth kissed me."

"Ho-ly shit," Clarissa pronounced every syllable.

"Fuck that's hot," Max whispered, barely audible over the sloshing sound of her fingers in her pussy.

"I'm not done," I continued. "I went to return the favor for Zack but almost as soon as I got his cock in my mouth, he started cumming. Luckily, being 19 and exceptionally horny, we are all able to rally for round two. Beth flat out told us she wanted to be spit roasted, and wanted us to take turns so she could taste her pussy on our cocks. We started out with her sucking my cock and Zack fucking her, and switched a bunch of times. Then Beth said she wanted to try something else. She had us both lie on the couch, and had us scoot together until our dicks were touching. She then took both of us in her mouth, getting us nice and wet. She then tried taking my cock in her pussy and Zack's in her ass, but couldn't quite master the mechanics of it. At that point, we stopped attempting things and just started going to town. We were all making out with each other, grabbing and touching whatever we could. Finally, we somehow ended up with Zack on his back, me straddling him and facing away basically in reverse cowgirl but hovering over him, and Beth in front of me. Beth shoved me back onto Zack and climbed on top, and she began thrusting herself against me, sliding her clit over my cock. This position had wedged Zack's cock between my ass cheeks, and Beth's thrusting was moving me up and down on top of him. At one point, Zack's cock made its way right to my asshole and the tip pushed in ever so slightly, which set him off. I felt him shooting cum into and onto my ass, which set me off and I started cumming all over my stomach and Beth's pussy, which set her off and she shuddered as she came on top of me."