All Comments on 'Cory's Jealous Mom'

by PeterLongHenry

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
GforGrahamGforGrahamover 8 years ago
ok

Story follows from another, you should get them renamed and show as a series. If read out of order you can get confused over things not explained in this story but were in previous one. People will stop reading and not bother or worse, give a bad rating. Rename them and issue telling site to remove the original copies. In the long run you will be better off. I give this story 4*.

Also be careful putting thoughts from different people in one paragraph without first identifying which is in this sentence. Takes away from story working who is thinking when it abruptly changes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
lots of boys are real interested in that hairy hole between their mother's leg

Naturally--it's the hole they came out of when their mom gave birth to them. 18 year old Cory's been enthralled, actually obsessed, with his mother's vagina for years. When he was 10 he saw his mother at the top of the stairs with nothing on under her gown. He's seen his little sisters' pussies, but mom's pussy was big, fleshy, sexy. It made him horny and little Cory liked that too. As he grows up he keeps peeking every chance he gets at the object of his obsession. He dreams about it and whacks off thinking about it. Here is a boy who was in love with his own mother's cunt. Turns out that mom was deliberately showing her son what he ached to see. She was flattered by his devotion and by the big bulge in the front of her kid's pants. Now with Cory 18, they level with each other. She tells him he's free to look at her vagina any time he wants and that mom's anxious to see what he's got jumping around in his shorts. As always when Cory's viewing the paradise between his mother's thighs, "his cock is rock hard and standing straight up. She admires it. He feels embarrassed and excited at the same time"--the way any boy feels when his mommy's oohing and aahing over what makes him a boy. Now let's see how that fat young penis fits up that warm wet vagina. Hey, it's a perfect fit! Of course, it is, it's a son's penis and his mother's vagina. Cory's gotten laid before but laying his own mom is the most intense experience of his life, of hers too. He blows his balls and shoots his mother a huge twatful of his warm creamy semen. For the first but not the last time. Great story, PLH. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
keep going

I agree with the earlier comment you should show that these two are two chapters in the same series. Good job keep up the good work and looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Very Not - arousing and very good details. Having more details about Cory, what he looks like etc. plus his cock and his Mom's boobs, etc. will add to the level of excitement. We need another chapter where Cory stays home when all others are away and he really screws his Mom hard and several times; filling her with hot cum. Thank you for your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
mother fucker

keep fucking your mom

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous