Cos-Played on Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, her eyes opened and she smiled, "You did well First Knight. Your talents are worthy of a lord."

I bowed my head, "It's an honor to serve you, my queen."

She stood up, "Your queen demands one more thing tonight!"

"Anything you ask."

"Your seed Ser Jorah. Your queen demands your seed. Sit up here while she takes it from you."

Again my body did as she commanded. Without question, I got up off of my knees and sat on the couch. She knelt next to my hip and straddled my waist. Daenerys wrapped her arms around my neck and gripped the back of my hair. She worked my head into a position where we were face to face.

"Look at me," she demanded. "I want to see your expression as you penetrate the Mother of Dragons."

She moved her hips downward and with no other guidance, my erection entered her. Inside she was soft and slick and smooth. I could feel her muscles clamping and releasing. It was that wondrous sensation that only comes from sexual intercourse.

Her face was inches from mine. I could feel her breath on my cheeks, "What do you think? Do you like the womb of a Valyrian?"

"It's amazing your grace," was all I could stammer.

She moved her hips up and down allowing the skin of our sex organs to rub against each other. "I like your cock as well."

While continuing to stare at me, she started rocking and grinding. With incredible control, she was constantly changing the angle of penetration. This allowed my cock to rub her vaginal walls without sliding in and out. The sensations were extraordinary. She quickened her pace causing me to groan.

"That's it," she urged. "Cum for your queen!"

The escapist reality of what was going on made my brain wobble. It felt so good to be under the control of this woman. To let her lead me, let her tell me what to do. I'd followed her instructions, I'd been a good knight and now I was getting rewarded. Yet even in reward, she commanded me.

"Cum for your queen! Fill her with your seed!"

I yielded to the experience. I yielded to my queen and what she was doing to me. My eyes glazed over with the sight of her face framed with beautiful blonde hair. My ears filled with her urgent demands. The incredible feeling of being inside her. I gave into all of it and when I did my orgasm came.

She looked me straight in the eye as I tensed. A smile cut across her face as the first waves swept across my body. I shuddered and spasmed. My hips shot up and off the couch as I began releasing into her. Slow and forceful pulses of ecstasy rocked through me. The whole time Daenerys watched with satisfaction. Once my orgasm had passed she relaxed and pressed her forehead into mine.

She stayed in my lap until my breathing returned to normal. We kissed lightly before she lifted herself off. When our bodies separated my penis felt soft, cold, and wet. The change of sensation let me know that our adventure had ended.

Without saying a word, Daenerys gathered her tunic and cape and headed to the bathroom. I stood, dressed, and waited for her to come out. When she did, her costume was on and she looked as stunning as when she first came to my door. She also had a glow about her. Her beaming smile was a mix of excitement and accomplishment.

"Can I get you a drink," I asked, hoping to keep her around. "Water or maybe a beer?"

"Thank you, but I should be going."

"How about your phone number? I'd like to see you again."

She leaned in and gave me a light kiss on the cheek, then whispered, "Oh I'm sure you'll see your queen around," before strolling out the front door.

A few days later Halloween was over and life had returned to normal. I was about a minute into teaching a Tuesday morning class when Pam came into the room. Because she was late she took a seat in the front row.

She looked different. Rather than the comfortable college girl clothes she normally wore, she had on tight low cut jeans and a short shirt that showed off her midriff. As she sat down I noticed the unmistakable House Targaryen dragon tattoo on her left hip.

I began to stutter in front of the class. Pam removed her cat-eye glasses and Queen Daenerys Targaryen smiled at me.

12