All Comments on 'Cos-Played on Halloween'

by JupiterMars

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
G5902G5902over 3 years ago

This is a really fun story that is very nicely written!!! Thank You for sharing!

jmmj5jmmj5over 3 years ago

That was nice.

I really enjoyed that.

Thanks for sharing.

greenday0418greenday0418over 3 years ago
I'm not a Game of thrones fan

But it is well written, easy to understand, and a different take on good student likes professor a lot, see's they have something in common, and goes for it within the roles.

Best Halloween story I've read so far. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Over?

Is Game of Thrones really that far in the past as to become passé?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Yeah. O.K. Well written Entirely predictable. Should have been in the "romance" category

raucousraucousover 3 years ago

I don't have much exposure to GoT and very little to cosplay but I still really loved this story. I did used to teach so there's that. None of my students was quite this commanding. In some ways it's just as well but I can dream. This will certainly help.

Thanks for an amazing read and for continuing to try new types of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well played

I really enjoyed this story. Great if you're a GoT fans or not. Very sexy without being crass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Novel premise

But, frankly, too much Game of Thrones.

I'd have like it better with less GOT and more femdom. Perhaps a little reluctance on his part that she had to overcome. Perhaps a slower process to the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great work. I'm not a GoT fan

But you've mostly nailed gentle femdom. I'd love to change up the cosplay characters a bit for fans of other series. And maybe just slightly less gentle or more assertive femdom, like sometimes it's only her who gets off.

But great work, looking forward to more.

ZeuginvZeuginvover 3 years ago
Please continue

Excellent story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Full 5, what a great and different story.

Very clever and different. Don't know much about GoT, but this was a very enjoyable read. Look forward to reading more of your work. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Perfectly captured a Romantic moment, and the sense that it might never happen again, given their circumstances. But it might!

Also, thanks for presenting the world of the novels and show in a gentle way that allows both, (apparently,) the avid fan and the uninitiated to enjoy without the condescension and oneupsmanship that seems to be part of the cosplay convention world. (“My codpiece is bigger than your codpiece!”)

Sexy woman. Fun read.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Lovely But A Bit Far Fetched

Loved the premise here and the way she played her lecturer but did he really not recognise her visually or her voice. Never the less very enjoyable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJupiterMars@JupiterMars
140 Followers
I am a hobbyist writer slowly working my way through all of the story categories. I am trying different genres, different settings and different time periods. Constructive feedback always welcome.