Cosmetology Product Pt. 01

Story Info
New salon product needs cock model.
1.6k words
4.29
15k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magna12
Magna12
1,025 Followers

An old girlfriend called me for a favor. Leslie is enrolled in cosmetology school, and she asked me for help with a project. Her training covers hair and skin care, styling, tanning, hair removal and waxing, anything that customers might want at a salon.

For a final exam project, students were told to come up with a new product idea that could be sold in salons, and students worked in pairs to think of something new.

Leslie's partner had an aunt who was a dermatologist, so they made an appointment to talk with her about skin care possibilities. To their surprise, the doctor told them that she sees many male patients who neglect skin care for their penis and scrotum.

Apparently, these sensitive areas benefit from regular conditioning with creams that contain vitamins. With more information from the doctor, the girls prepared a report for class with recommendations for a possible salon product for men.

Their instructor was impressed, and she also spoke with the doctor to be sure this was a real possibility. Then, the teacher encouraged the girls to work on a presentation for an upcoming regional cosmetology and cosmetics convention where vendors presented new products.

Everyone was excited. Leslie and her partner, their instructor and the doctor worked together to create samples, packaging, and promotion for the convention. That's when Leslie called me.

Vendors were allowed to make product presentations to attendees and then to answer their questions. The doctor, the academic instructor, and her two students put their minds to drum up interest by making a convincing presentation.

After explaining all this to me, Leslie said they planned to make a slide show or a video about the product, with expert commentary and subject user testimonies. The doctor told them that it might be helpful to use a penis model to demonstrate the product.

Leslie did not need to say more. She knew I had a large dick, and she thought it would show up well in their promotion. I acted hard to get, and she pleaded, "Listen, I've seen a bunch of cocks, and yours would be perfect. It's big and smooth without lots of knotty veins."

Leslie added, "The doctor said skin care is especially important for men with foreskin, and, well, your dick has it all."

Already my cock was squirming as I thought what they might want to do with it.

She asked, "Would you consider helping us out?"

"What would be required?" I asked.

"This would be anonymous. We won't show your face. It'll be a video in the doctor's exam room. She would do her usual exam, then talk about proper skin care for a guy's dick and balls. Then she would show the product and that's about it."

"Sure," I said, "Let me know when and where." A week later, Leslie gave me a date and time and the location of the doctor's office.

I met Leslie and the others and was shown into an exam room. It was after regular hours, and the room had been equipped with a camera on a tripod and extra lighting. We all crowded into the little room, and the doctor asked me to go behind the screen, undress, and put on an exam gown, "open to the front." I draped my favorite blue checked shirt over the screen and undressed.

First let me say that Leslie was a cute as ever. Her partner Chloe was a bit older student, and also quite attractive. Their instructor was mature and a bit plain looking, but under the circumstances I was excited and fantasized about fucking any of them. The doctor was older but had an athletic build and short dyed blonde hair.

Although I was not there to fuck or to be wacked off, my dick didn't know that. I was concerned about showing an erection because the video needed to be convincing that I was an actual patient, not a cock model with four women hovering over me.

I was finally able to get control of my expectations, and my almost stiff dick had calmed down to a nice plumpness as I walked out from behind the screen and mounted the exam table.

The doctor asked me to lie down on my back, and my gown tented prominently as Chloe adjusted the camera angle. The doctor had a script memorized, and when Chloe was ready the doctor said, "Okay, now let's examine this patient's genitals to look for any skin problems." And she unsnapped my gown and parted it. My cock was plump and rolled to the side. Chloe and the instructor's reaction to seeing my dick made it inflate a bit more.

The doctor maintained her professional attitude, "It is important for men to inspect their penis and scrotum to watch for dryness. As we can see, this patient is taking good care of his penis. It looks healthy, and that's no accident because he has been using our new product. At that moment, the doctor put a dab of cream in her hand and applied it to my cock. Her moist slippery hand encircled my dick and gently oiled it from bottom to top.

I hadn't expected that.

My flopped over cock responded, gained altitude and was standing almost by itself, leaning slightly to one side. Foreskin still covered most of my plum, and the doctor said, "Be sure to get the cream in here, too," as she inserted her fingers under my foreskin and her slippery fingers touched my most sensitive parts. The doctor's touches were about to expose my dick head. As the females watched, and as the camera rolled, my puffy bell head pushed hard against the tight foreskin until it popped out suddenly like a Jack-in-the-box. All four of the females reacted with audible surprise.

"Cut, cut," called out Chloe. She said the voices of surprise ruined the video, and we'd have to do it all over again. As you can imagine, I was happy to do a retake. I apologized, "Sorry, I get that reaction a lot."

We took a break to give me time to return to a more normal starting point for the filming. It took concentration to relax and let my erection deflate, but fifteen minutes later we started over.

Once again, the doctor repeated her script then applied the gel. My cock responded as before, growing and expanding until my purple plum popped through. This time, the girls were silent, and the doctor continued her description of the benefits of the application, using scientific terms that made her tender touches seem even more exotic. She finished, "And your clients can have better genital health, too."

"Cut!" called out Chloe, and the others applauded.

My job was done. I rose from table but was in no hurry to get dressed. I lingered in front of the three females, asking them questions about how they would use the video. Their eyes kept glancing at my nearly erect dick as they explained that conference attendees would seek out new products that they could sell to their customers.

Leslie said, "We better look at our video to be sure it's okay."

They agreed, and we all gather around a monitor, the three women and me with a dangling dick.

I was impressed by the video quality. The doctor's voice sounded authoritative, and the camera never showed my face. When the doctor turned to apply the cream to my cock, all viewers saw was her pick up a plump limp dick, glide on the cream, and as she rubbed my cock extended and thickened, the foreskin peeled back, and then my bell head dramatically popped out.

I dressed then asked if I could attend the convention session for this product. They teacher said okay and gave me the day and time. It would be held in a hotel in a nearby city.

We all met at the convention, and then the women set up their display and video in a side room. On the door they posted a warning that the product presentation would contain explicit content. Since cosmetology exhibitions involve tanning and waxing, this was nothing new.

Potential buyers filed in for the presentation and took seats around the room. The students, their teacher, and the doctor were in front, and I tried not to be noticed and took a seat off to the side.

There were about twenty people in the room, mostly women, but also a few males. The teacher started by explaining her assignment. She introduced her students, and they described their idea and then introduced the dermatologist. All of them took turns describing their product, and then the doctor illustrated by showing the video.

It was an amazing feeling to have so many strangers see my lying on the doctor's exam table with my cock on display. They watched as the doctor's cream caused my erection to build, and when my plump pink plum popped, the entire audience gasped. They were all to my back, so I could not see if they looked at each other, but I heard the noise and some whispering.

Then I noticed that my favorite blue check shirt could be seen hanging over the screen. And I was wearing that same shirt today. Maybe nobody noticed.

After he presentation, several attendees got samples of the cream and talked with the presenters. I remained off to the side, content to have watched my first cock acting job.

I walked across the lobby and entered an elevator. A stately good looking mature woman entered with me. Since my back had been to the audience, I didn't know that this woman had been in the exhibition of my cock.

When the doors closed, she said, "The shirt you're wearing, I've seen it before."

I turned to face her.

She smiled, "I liked the product."

Suddenly it struck me, she knew it was my dick.

"I'm in room 1418 tonight. Why don't you drop by this evening?"

As she stepped out on the 14th floor I said, "Why wait?" And I stepped out with her.

Magna12
Magna12
1,025 Followers