Cosmetology Product Pt. 02

Story Info
After the presentation, a mature pussy for the cock model.
1.4k words
4.36
8k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magna12
Magna12
1,026 Followers

Wearing the same shirt that was visible in the video turned out to be a fortunate mistake. As we walked down the hallway, I learned that her name was Gloria and she owned two salons in a city in a neighboring state. She told me that after the product session, several other salon owners also recognized my shirt and speculated if I was the one on display.

As Gloria unlocked her door, I knew the fucking was about to begin.

"Well, that was quite a product promotion," she said.

"It wasn't hard for them to talk me in to doing it," I replied, as I looked at Gloria's figure and admired her mature beauty.

"When they show that video again tomorrow, I'm sure the audience will be larger," she told me.

I smiled, then asked, "Do you think I should wear the same shirt again?"

Gloria laughed, "If you're smart, you will." She paused, then said, "You should have heard the ladies talking about your performance."

I nodded, imaging that the video might produce a long list of pussies for me.

Gloria took off her heels then stepped closer to me, "Let me be the first to award your performance," she said as she kissed me.

My cock had been panting since she spoke to me in the elevator, and now it was preparing for duty.

When she pulled back I said, "I see your wedding ring. Would your husband approve of this?"

Gloria looked at her ring, "Well, let's just say what he doesn't know won't hurt him."

I decided to make this not so easy for her, and said, "Gee, that doesn't seem fair. When I fuck a wife, I insist that her husband know about it or that he be present to watch."

Gloria looked puzzled. She said, "I don't think that's a good idea."

I stepped back. "Well, of course he can't be here now. But why don't you call him?"

"Call him?" she asked.

"Sure, let him know how the conference it going. Tell him you're having a good time but that you miss him." Then I added, "You could even tell him about the video you just saw."

"Well, I suppose...." she started to say.

I interrupted, "If he's on the phone, it's kind of like he was here with us, and you could tell him whatever you thought was best."

To give her time to think, I asked her about her business and her marriage. She became talkative and seemed to become more comfortable with me. Then she said, "Okay, I'll call Roger."

"Good," I said. "Just keep talking to him and don't mind me."

She thought in silence for a few seconds, then she dialed him and said, "Hi honey, I'm at the conference." I whispered, "Put him on speaker."

The usual small talk started with her telling him about the weather and friends she had seen. About two minutes into the call, I kneeled in front of her and reached under her skirt. As she listened to her husband talk about his boring day, I pulled her panties down until she stepped out of them.

I stood in front of her and held up her panties, and silently mouthed, "Lovely." She turned red. Then I puffed up the pillows on the bed and invited her to relax. She reclined and continued her conversation.

I whispered, "Tell him about the new product."

Gloria said, "Oh, today I saw an intriguing new product idea." Her husband apparently asked her about it, and she answered, "It's a bit naughty." I could teel her husband was getting interested.

She told him that students and a dermatologist had developed a cream for men's penises, and Roger was starting to get excited. "Oh my gosh!," he said, "How does it work?"

"Well," Gloria told him, "they showed us a video of how it is applied."

I began to undress in front of her while she told her husband about seeing my cock in the video. "It was amazing," she told him, "The dick they showed was huge and very theatrical."

"Theatrical?" her husband asked.

Just then she saw my cock come into view, very close to erect, long, thick, arching outward eight inches, with my dick head straining against foreskin.

Gloria told her husband about the way the dick had foreskin. "It hid his glans, then all of a sudden his cock head popped through the foreskin so suddenly that it surprised us."

I was ready for her, and just at the moment she described it to her husband, Gloria watched as my plump pink plum popped for her. Still on the phone with her husband, she gasped as she saw my dick do what she had just described to Roger.

Roger was beside himself, "Wow, I'm jealous that you got to see a cock like that."

She tried to reassure her husband, "Don't worry honey, when I get home I can tell you about it again as we make love."

I when to the bedroom door and knocked loudly. Gloria gave me a puzzled and concerned look.

"Room Service!" I called out.

Gloria played along, "Oh, come in."

I walked to her bedside, and pointed to my cock, "Where would you like me to put this?" I asked, knowing that her husband could hear us clearly.

Gloria leaned back on the bed and spread her legs. Her pussy came into view for the first time, and I gazed at. "You can put it here," she said. Then her husband asked, "What's for supper, dear?"

She answered him "I wish you could be here to see this. It's more than I can handle, I'm sure."

In a loud voice I asked, "Would madam like to taste it first?" as I stepped closer to her.

"Oh yes, just a taste please," she said as she leaned forward to lick my dick and draw my cock head into her mouth.

"I hope you are satisfied," I said as she said, "It's delicious," as her husband listened to the juicy sounds of his wife sucking my dick.

"Let me move things a bit, madam," I said as I positioned her on her back and ready for me to fuck her. "There, now I think madam will enjoy this better."

Gloria's voice became excited as she felt my dick touch her pussy. Her husband asked, "Are you all right?"

"Just a little hot," she said, hoping that he would assume she referred to food.

"Perhaps you should blow on it a while," her husband said.

"Good idea," she replied, and I stopped teasing her pussy slit with my cock and moved up so she could suck my dick more.

Roger asked her more questions about the video and cock cream produce, and I would pull out of her mouth long enough for Gloria to answer.

I spoke again, "Madam, I forgot that you also have dessert."

Without giving her time to reply, I moved back to start penetration. As she felt my big dick head pushed her lips aside, Gloria said, "That feels wonderful."

Her husband asked, "What?"

"Oh, I mean, that dessert is perfect, but it's so big."

Her husband was becoming suspicious. "Gloria, what is going on there?" All he could hear now were her moans as I kept pressing for deeper entry. She was no longer responding to her husband, but he was guessing, "Gloria, are you fantasizing about that big dick? What are you doing to yourself?"             

"Yes, yes," she said, "Roger, take out your dick and join me."

I heard the sound of his pants zipper and a rustle of his clothes, "Oh god, this is amazing. I'm so hard."

My cock had found its depth limit, and now I was drawing out and pressing into her pussy with long slow movements, dragging my cock over her clit as I pressed in then pulling it back with me as I pulled out. Gloria no longer spoke to Roger. He fisted himself and kept repeating, "You liked that big dick, didn't you? I know you want bigger dicks."

Poor Roger. He was having the time of his life, but unaware that his wife was really being fucked in front of him.

Finally, I pulled my cock out of her and stepped back to the door. I made a loud knock and asked, "Is madam through, or would she like seconds?"

Gloria rolled over and got on all fours, pointing her pussy gap toward me, "Oh please, bring me seconds."

I entered her from behind as her husband asked, "Gloria, is there someone there with you?"

Magna12
Magna12
1,026 Followers