Cosmic Claudia Ch. 02

Story Info
Claudia arrives on a planet of little people.
1.4k words
4.56
3.1k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The orgy of the Titanesses caused the formation of the Earth. All who worship at the Temple of Domina know this to be true. What they do NOT know, however, is that these were not the ONLY Titanesses. Their orgies created other worlds far off in the depths of space. None of those sprouted life. Until Domina came. After creating the Earth, she set out to build more and more. However, she was not alone."

"Claudia! Please, pay attention."

The little alien stopped the message playing on the large view screen. Claudia sat on the floor, cross legged, with her nerd. Her hand had slipped down into his lap and began jerking him off.

"These guys are trying to explain why they kidnapped us. Well, kidnapped you. I was being kidnapped by you when they did it."

"And you love me for it!"

She grabbed his head and shoved it into her tits, making sure her nipple got into his mouth. She loved having her breasts worshipped. She was so glad she'd decided they didn't need clothes anymore. He thrashed around, unable to breath. The lights on the ship began to flicker.

"What's that?" Claudia asked.

Another little alien ran in.

"Flux was damaged in the attack."

The nerd pulled his head free.

"Attack? What attack?"

The only thing they'd done since Claudia took control was move the contents of her apartment onto this ship and head out again.

"We must land," the first said.

"Where?" asked the second.

He pulled up an outside view on the monitor. It showed several gas giants and a small blue dwarf planet. A bouncy ball in the middle of a pool table in full use.

The first pointed to the small planetoid. "There."

Devanagari watched wide-eyed as the world he knew came to an end. The flying saucer landed right in front of his home. The boy ran outside to see it better. They all called him that. Boy. He was of age now. A man. He even had a job. He was the brightest young mechanic in the city. It was a boring profession here. Nothing but appliances and hover cars. Until this day. Finally! Something exciting was happening! Nothing like this ever happened on Zambakvene. It wasn't even a proper planet. Their scientists said they were something called a 'dwarf planet'. Spaceships passed them by each day. Not anymore. Someone had finally deemed them worthy enough to visit. And right at his doorstep to boot.

As the ship came to a rough stop the message accidentally began playing again.

"After her initial battle with Domina, Kaa fled the Earth to rest amongst the heavens and create her home away from Domina. She found one of the unfertilized worlds and claimed it as her own. She began to reshape and reform it into her own image. It was here she created her Kaal."

The power died.

"We must do repairs," an alien said.

"Let's explore," Claudia announced.

"I think we should stay here," the Nerd tried to say before she grabbed his arm and dragged him outside. The door, it seemed, had a hydraulic setting.

A hatch hissed open. People screamed as the occupants emerged. Too bad all of this was happening on the OTHER side of the street!

"No! No! No!"

Devanagari sprinted around the side of the ship. Shit! This thing was as big as a whole house!

"Awe, looking at all the little babies!" a loud woman's voice boomed.

"They're not babies, Claudia," a guy's voice told her. "They're just... smaller than us. It must be this intense gravity or something."

"That's my nerd. So smart."

"Claudia, I can't breathe."

His voice was muffled this time.

This sight was far beyond anything the Nerd had expected. It was like a '60s sci-fi cartoon had come to life. Hovercraft. Pneumatic tubes. Robot helpers. It just so happens everything was scaled down to fit a one-year-old back home. It was insane. He stepped lightly, trying not to knock everything over. Claudia on the other hand was touching and probing everything she could. Everyone around them were panicking and running away.

"Let's look somewhere else," Claudia pouted, "they don't want to play."

Finally! Devanagari cleared the side of the ship as the ground began to rumble. That's when he saw them. Giants! A woman and a man! They were walking arm in arm. They were walking AWAY! All he could see was her massive bare ass as she strolled quickly out of sight.

No matter where they went it was the same. Everyone ran away. Disappointed and a little hurt Claudia went back to the ship. Hating to see her so downhearted the Nerd sat in her lap and suckled her tit. That brought the smile back.

He should hate her. He really should. She had kidnapped him after all. He just... couldn't. She was too sweet. Too happy. She had told him why she singled him out that night. It had been the books on space exploration he had been carrying. Turned out they both loved space. Him for the science. Her for the beauty. Now here they were in space. He could see the universe with his own eyes, and have the greatest fucking with a wild woman who just made his life so much more fun.

The lights kicked back on. The message began to play again.

"Domina arrived on the planet one day. She falsely believed the Kaal to be mindless slaves and destroyed them in anger. And lo a great tragedy befell the land and the war between Domina and Kaa began in earnest. However, Domina's presence had an unforeseen effect. New life, small green creatures with big heads, began to evolve. Kaa used this to her advantage. She and her top general Calipee bred them to be their submissive servants."

The power died again.

"Need help," one of the aliens lamented.

It wasn't fair. Devanagari sat in the town hall as the meeting got underway. The giants had been on world for days and he hadn't gotten a single glance at them. At her. They stayed in their ship and not stomp around the town. The government to provide what parts they could and not try to attack them. At their size they posed a real threat to their world. They also insisted if they opened the hatch to please be dressed.

"Listen up!" the city's leader shouted at the huddled mass. "Quiet."

Everyone fell silent.

"That's better. The aliens will leave our world as soon as possible. They just need to do some repairs on their ship."

"Well, they'd better get it done soon," one man said, "they may be big but I bet they can still be shot."

Repairs? That was it! That night he walked up and knocked on the hatch. Nothing happened. They probably couldn't hear him. He grabbed a rock and banged away. The hatch opened and he dropped the rock at the full sight of her. She was perfection made flesh. The black bottom and thin straps that only covered her nipples still left little to the imagination. Upon seeing him her face lit up. She bent down so they could be eye to eye. His eyes were on her tits.

"Hey Baby. You lost?"

"N...no. I'm here to help you. I'm a mechanic. I might be able to fix your ship."

"Really?!"

She grabbed him and pulled him into the most powerful hug of his life. His face was shoved into her tits. He understood what the guy had been saying on the first day. He couldn't breathe. The seal was too tight. He was losing oxygen. He was going to black out. She carried him inside, closed the door and dropped him onto the floor.

He stood there panting. "What...what seems to be the... the problem?"

Devanagari climbed out of the small access shaft none of the ship's residents could enter. The power kicked back on. And stayed on. Everyone cheered. Claudia scooped him up and hugged and kissed him all over.

"You deserve a treat."

She took one of her straps off and placed his mouth over her nipple. Instinct took over and he began to suckle. She turned to her nerd.

"Let's adopt."

Before he could respond the message returned.

"For eons after the war Calipee led in her mistress's stay. She became cruel and made life hell for all on the planet. An underground movement began. It took centuries but they finally mastered space travel and began to slip off to find Domina's world, Earth. They found the ancient tablets that told of Domina and her goddesses. They heard the stories of the goddesses being reborn. All they needed was one to take back and fight Calipee."

The nursing Claudia and shell shocked Nerd just looked at each other.