Cosplay MILF

Story Info
Man meets a hot mom at a convention.
2.3k words
4.28
33.1k
24
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Comic-Con (Comic Convention), has lots of good venues. I know, I've attended a few. I enter through the doors of a convention center, appearing as myself. Boring, isn't it? I didn't want to go through changing clothes, fixing my hair and putting on a lot of make-up, takes up too much time. This is my second and last day at Comic-Con, hoping to look for some good souvenirs. I'm wearing some dark blue jeans, white V-neck shirt, and dark gym shoes. I can't help that I like wearing dark shoes. Checking my left hand, making sure the wrist band is intact.

I head through the check point, raising my left hand, the guard nods and lets me through. Once again, it's a jungle out there. As always, the convention is mixed with a lot of kids, mostly teens. But there were a lot of young adults in their costumes. It was a mixture of DC, Marvel and Anime characters. I was impressed. I browse around aisle to aisle, seeing cool clothes and toys. There were also adults who are professionals when it comes to cosplay (Costume play).

Few hours later, I'm sitting in a table at the concession side, finishing up a slice of pizza and a can of soda. I grab some napkins, cleaning my face. I place some shopping bags on the able, checking to see I got my souvenirs with me. What I got was a few figures from films and three DeLoreans from the "Back to The Future" franchise. I place the bags down the floor, cleaning out the table.

I turn and see families sitting together, enjoying their meals and souvenirs, little children running around playing comic book characters etc. A voice pops out from behind.

"Excuse me, is this seat taken?"

I turn to see a woman in a costume.

"No, It's not." I respond.

She smiles and sits down. Who is she I wonder. She's wearing a latex type of outfit that's gone from her torso to her feet. Arms are covered as well. Her zipper is open down to her breasts and she's not wearing a bra. Is that legal? I hope it doesn't get her in trouble.

"So, who are you?" I ask.

"Oh, nothing special, Femme Fatale type character." She responds, untying her brunette hair.

She leans back, putting her feet on the table. Her stiletto heels looked clean and shiny.

"Who are you, today?" She asks.

"Just being myself, I didn't want to go through the costume changing and putting on makeup. Takes too much time." I reply.

"I wouldn't blame you." She speaks. "Takes a lot of time, making sure if you have enough make-up or missing something part of the costume."

I folded my hands on my lap, trying to show good manners.

"Are you a professional at cosplay?" I ask.

She places her feet down the floor, leaning forward.

"No." She responds. "Just a mom of two teens and I manage a bank".

"No way." I spoke. "You got to be 26 years old."

She smiles. "Awwwwww, thanks. But I'm actually 45."

I stared with my mouth dropped open. "Wow!" I speak. "You take good care of yourself. I'm sure the husband and kids are proud of you".

She blushes. "That's sweet of you to say that. But I've been divorced for seven years. The kids live with me. They see their dad on the weekends. When that happens, I go out. When I heard about Comic-Con, I had to come. It's so fun, seeing people in costumes, watching celebrities speak etc."

"I'm so sorry." I say. "I didn't mean to say that. I'm 26 and living with roommates. I work at a records store. I make sure the products are straight and clean. I make good money; I just don't spend a lot. I manage to keep a big bank account. Occasionally, I would spoil myself. I thought I would come here and enjoy myself."

She places her elbows on the table, putting her chin on her hands.

"Don't be sorry." She responds. "It's life. Don't be scared spoiling yourself often. You wouldn't want to miss out on having fun. You like being here?"

"Yes" I say. "It's beautiful and I'm glad I got what I'm looking for." She winks. Her blue eyes are casting a shine on my hazel eyes.

"You have? Is this your last day coming here?"

I lean forward. "Yes, I can't think of something to buy or look for."

I look at my watch and froze. "I better leave, I have to take the bus home. I don't want to end up going for a long walk."

I gather my things and stand up. She grabs my hand, as if she was trying to warn me.

"Let me drive you home, I would hate for you to get mugged or get exhausted walking."

I look at her sweet, innocent face. "We only just met and how would I know you're honest and trustworthy?"

She stands up. "Don't worry, I won't hurt you. You sound like a sweet and harmless man." We both head to the parking garage, towards her vehicle.

It's a dark 1960s Mustang, good condition. She unlocks both doors, and I enter the passenger seat, placing my bags on the floor. I close the door as she enters the driver's seat, slamming the door. We both buckle up and I set my seat up and move a further back as she turns on the ignition. She turns to me, smiling.

"I'm Tonya by the way." We extend our hands, shaking.

"I'm Adam, lovely to meet you." She drives out of the garage as I'm guiding her. As she's on the highway, I started to get curious.

"How can you drive in stiletto heels?" She changes lanes.

"You get used to it after a while, doesn't hurt that much." I folded my hands, relaxing.

"Not bad."

We enter my street and Tonya pulls up to a building with multiple floors. She finds a spot and parks.

"That's your home Adam?" She asks. I nodded, and we get out of the Mustang. She locks the doors, as I'm carrying my souvenirs. I walk slow, making sure she catches up. We enter the front door, heading down a hallway. We stop at a door marked "169" and I grab my keys, unlocking the door. We enter, and I close the door, locking it. I kick my shoes off, taking Tonya down the hall. I show her my room and it's filled with posters, action figures and a full-size bed. The desk Is in front of the window, laptop closed.

Tonya sits on the bed as I'm sitting in my desk. I see her letting out a heavy sigh, as if it was a long day.

"So, your roommates aren't here Adam?" She asks. I nodded.

"Afraid so, want anything to drink?" She stares at me in shock.

"Yes, got any hard liquor?" Her question sets off fireworks in my head. I open my closet, reaching out Jack Daniels and a few glass cups. I fill the cups a little halfway, making sure it's not a lot. I hand Tonya one cup and I sip slowly, feeling the alcohol burn.

"Whooo, that's good." I speak.

She drinks it all like a shot. "It sure is."

I place the bottle on the desk, and I try finishing my drink, feeling the burn.

"Damn, I got to go slow." I place the cup down, trying to take it easy. Tonya kicks off her stilettos, showing her latex feet.

"My feet are killing me." She says, laying down. I look at her confused.

"Is there something I can do Tonya?" Tonya sits up.

"Yes Adam, can you rub my feet, they are aching from wearing those shoes."

I sit on the bed next to her and she places her legs on my lap. I start putting my hands on her latex feet, starting with the left foot. I press my thumbs on the bottom of her foot, from heel to toe. Tonya closes her eyes, trying to relax.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm, that's so good, getting at the right spots."

I try not to respond, focusing on her feet. I massage the top of her left foot, gently and slowly. Tonya opens her mouth as if she is about to let out a sigh.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Adam, you must have magic fingers." I go for her right foot, repeating the same steps. She lets out a heavy sigh, as if orgasming.

I look at her and she looks as if she's being touched all over. She sits up, pulling me to her face, kissing me. She pauses and looks at my eyes.

"I haven't had sex since the divorce. You have better hands than my ex-husband."

I kiss her more, holding her. Tonya stands up, smiling.

"Let me put on something more comfortable."

She unzips her costume, revealing her DD breasts. Tonya pulls her arms out of the long sleeves, sliding down her costume. She raises her arms as if she's showing off. Her pussy was trimmed, and her skin was pale. She walks to me, pulling my shirt off.

"Looks like your little friend is ready to play."

Tonya gets on her knees, pulling my pants and boxers down, revealing my erected cock. She places her left hand on the shaft, guiding my cock to her mouth. I let out a soft sigh as I feel her warm tongue tickling the tip. I watch her stroke and suck like a rhythm.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" she says.

I put my hand on her shoulder, maintaining my balance. She grabs my hand and places it on her breasts. I feel the nipples hard as her mouth is working on my cock. I start to feel some precum entering her mouth. Her warm breasts felt warm and luscious. She backs off, pulling me to bed. She lays down, pulling my face down to her pussy. I start to lick the lips as she rubs her breasts, moaning.

"Oh fuck, don't hold back".

I put my hands on her legs, keeping my balance. I bury my lips on her pussy, licking as gently as I can. Tonya puts her hands on my head, pushing me further down. I lick the clit and she screams with excitement.

"Adam, keep fucking going, I'm getting close."

I pick up the pace with my tongue and she moans. Juice start spraying at my lips.

"Fuckkkkkkkkkkkk, that was good, my ex couldn't get me to do that. He didn't want to do it." I look up to Tonya, smiling.

"What a jerkoff, sounds like he was a prude"

She chuckles. "You could be right. Enough talk."

I continue to eat her out, playing with the clit. Tonya closes her eyes, rubbing her breasts more.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes."

I put one finger inside the lips as I'm licking the clit. I move it back and forth and she screams, spraying more.

"Fuck your neighbors, Adam. I want you in me."

I pull back, disappointed. "I don't have any protection Tonya."

She smiles. "Don't worry, after I had my second child, I had the baby factory closed permanently. So, go raw on me baby."

I slide my cock inside her, holding her legs for balance. I look at her eyes, moving back and forth. I go gently and normal speed. She gives me the pissed off look.

"Stop trying to fuck me and fuck me like you mean it Adam."

I pound her as much as I can. She lets out another moan, feeling her juices spray on my cock.

"That's three Adam." Tonya says. "Now it's your turn to spray."

I go faster, kissing he lips. Our bodies are hot and sweat rolling down. I flip Tonya, going doggy style. I hold her hips, moving back and forth. Her hands are on the bed, maintaining her balance. She makes more sounds as I'm concentrating pounding the living daylights out of her.

"I'm glad to have met you, Adam." Tonya speaks.

"Next time, I'm going to help you find a good costume for next year's convention. Time to have more fun."

I don't respond, concentrating on fucking her. I try to hold out as much as I can, trying to make it last long. I feel the sound of body slapping as I'm pounding Tonya deeper. I stop and lay down, letting her ride me. I watch her rocking up and down, moaning softly.

"This feels good Adam, cum for me."

Tonya rocks harder as I'm holding her hips. I breathe at a normal pace as she's riding me. I start to feel the sensation inside like something is about to come out.

"Tonya, I think I'm about to cum." She looks at my eyes and smiles.

"Do it Adam, let it go!"

Then, I start to let go, spraying inside her. It felt like my cock was spitting out itself. She pulls out slowly and lays next to me. We cuddle closely, feeling warm and wet. Sun rises, flashing on my bed. I wake up and notice that Tonya is gone. I quickly put on my boxers and pants. I find a calling card on my desk with pink lipstick. A message and phone number written on the card. I look closely.

"Call me anytime. Tonya."

I put the card down and walk out of my room. I start to smell something that's cooking. I peek at the kitchen. There she was, wearing my shorts and my Avengers shirt, cooking some eggs over easy. Her hair tied to a bun, making sure they don't burn. Tonya turns to me, smiling.

"You didn't think I was going to disappear on you, did you?"

I let out a sigh.

"For a moment there, yes. I didn't want it to be a one-night stand."

She laughs and places the eggs on a plate.

"No fucking way. Now sit down."

We both sit in a table, eating our eggs, getting to know each other more. I wonder what I should be for next year's Comic-Con?