Cosplay Wife Gets a Costar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uuummmm," she said. "You feel so good."

I decided to play along.

"You like my dick?" I asked, then quickly smacked her ass with one hand.

"Oh yes," she shot back. "You feel so good, you fill me up so good. It's so big."

"Is it bigger than your husband's," I asked, feeling a little bit of guilt about shaming him, but knowing it was part of their ongoing plot in their videos.

"Oh, so much bigger!" she shot back.

"Do I fuck you better than him?" I asked firmly.

"Oh yes!" she yelled back, beginning her climax. "You fuck me so much better than he ever could!"

She began pushing back hard against me with her ass, until she slammed back into me, moaning in orgasm.

I moved to the bed, laid on my back, and ordered her, "Ride me."

Mae jumped on top of me like a cowboy in an old movie mounting his horse. She began to move her hips around in circles, letting her whole body sway. I leaned up, grabbing her firm little tits and began to suck her left nipple as she rode.

She turned her head back toward her husband as she began to rise up and down on my dick, "Watch how I ride his dick. Watch his big dick going in and out of my pussy, stretching me out!"

I took both hands and grabbed her ass as she rode. I lifted my right hand and gave her a hard smack on her left ass cheek, the sharp pain kicking off another climax. She began to grind her pelvis down into me, almost painfully so, trying to take as much of my cock as she could.

"Oh, you feel so good!" she moaned. "Give me all that dick!"

Then she reared her head back in orgasm.

I flipped her onto her back, spread her legs, grabbing an ankle in each hand, and began to pound her for all I was worth.

"Yes!" she yelled out. "This is your pussy! Take it!"

I didn't even see it coming when she slammed her pelvis back into me, another orgasm washing over her. I laid down on top of her and started to kiss her as I slowly pumped in and out of her.

"I love the way you fuck me in front of my husband," she whispered.

"He's really okay with this?" I whispered back as I nibbled her neck.

"He says it's hot watching someone else fuck his wife," she replied. "Imagine watching your wife getting fucked by a bigger dick."

I need to stop here and offer a quick anecdote. Once, when I was a young boy mowing the yard, I reached down and bumped the spark plug wire with my hand. I don't know if it was thin insulation or what, but it sent a shock through my whole body, not a hot shock, but a hard shock, like a violent hit to every part of my body simultaneously. I never felt a sensation like that again until Mae told me to imagine watching my wife with a bigger dick. I think it was a combination of the sex we were having, the sudden pang of jealousy picturing what she said, and the hard rush of arousal that quickly followed. Whatever the source, it was about all I could take. I felt my own orgasm begin to well up in my testicles.

Mae felt where I was headed as well. She took both hands and grabbed my ass, pulling me as deep as she could inside of her.

"Yes," she yelled. "Give me that cum! I want all of it inside of me."

I did as I was told. I hadn't thought about the lack of a condom or whether or not she was on birth control. In that moment, I didn't care about the consequences, I exploded inside of her, continuing to fuck her until I couldn't move, driving my semen as deep inside her womb as I could.

We laid there for a few minutes before Mae whispered in my ear, "That was great, but I need you to get up. It's my husband's turn."

I stood up and walked over to the chair my wife was sitting in. I knelt down beside her, replacing her fingers on her clit with my own.

We were both shocked when we saw Tim climb between Mae's legs on his stomach, spreading her legs with his hands. Then he did the unthinkable, he leaned his head down and slowly began to kiss and lick all over her pussy before shoving his tongue inside of her.

The first feeling to hit me was a bit of revulsion, followed by another wave or arousal. I couldn't help but hear Mae's words about imagining my wife in something similar, then thinking about whether I could lick her pussy afterward, tasting another man's cum mixed with her juices.

My body answered for me, my dick filling with blood and springing back to life. I grabbed my wife by her hand, helped her up, then led her through the door that went back to our room. I didn't bother closing the door, I just threw her on the bed and began to fuck her hard and fast, my mind locked on the image of someone else fucking her, riding a wave of arousal like I had never felt before.

--To be continued.--

12