Violette's Romp with a Big Dick

Story Info
Husband and wife set up wife to "cheat" with a big dick.
6.6k words
3.96
55k
110
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pheskimo
pheskimo
308 Followers

It was a seemingly ordinary Tuesday, but when I woke up that morning, I knew it was going to be a big day. Today was going to be the day that my wife and I made a fantasy become real.

Before I get to that, I should give you a backstory. My wife, Violette, and I are in our late 20's, we haven't had kids yet, and we are generally living a great life. I have a great job as an engineer, and we have a small house in a newer, nice little development on the outskirts of town. The neighborhood is great, it's all nearly new homes, with about half of them as duplexes/townhomes, and the rest as single unit homes. They're small, but well furnished 2-story buildings. The only downsides about where we live are that the lots are small (you feel like you reach out your window and touch the next home) with tiny yards, and that it's a little bit of a drive to downtown where all the good restaurants and bars are. There are few small restaurants nearby and a really nice health club though.

Violette works from home doing marketing work for clients all over the country. It's honestly barely full-time hours for her, but it pays very well and she has a lot of free time. She's fairly petite, 5'2", and thin. She does however have a gorgeous, feminine body, with a curvy ass and firm b-cup breasts. She works out, but just to stay thin, she's not chasing ab definition, so she is still very soft and delicate. A lot of clothes don't fit her petite figure well, like jeans, because they just make her look like a string bean. She needs tight dresses and skirts, or even yoga pants, that really fit her and follow her curves. When Violette is wearing something tight and form-fitting, she gets a lot of looks from every guy nearby. She has slightly curvy brown hair that just tickles her shoulders (slightly longer on the odd occasion she straightens it).

One of the best parts of my wife is that she has a voracious appetite for sex, as do I. Really, we're both kind of freaks in the bedroom, trying out new stuff. She has two drawers in her dresser dedicated to toys, restraints, blindfolds, etc.

What we've found after 10 years together (we met our freshman year of college) is that she definitely likes to be submissive. She loves to be told to do things and she gets very loud during sex. We have to be careful with the houses so close to each other, so as not to freak out the neighbors, and sometimes she asks me to hold a pillow over her face (gently) to muffle her screams.

Any fantasy I have, she is open minded and down to try it. One of the main ones lately has been the hotwife fantasy of me watching her fuck someone else. There's a lot of roleplay, me pretending to be someone else, or me tying her up and blindfolding her so that a "stranger" can come fuck her. We are totally open with each other, including about other people we find attractive, so a lot of time the roleplay features men she is into, or sometimes she plays someone else's wife and I'm the "bull." Now, while I like the idea of her fucking someone in front of me, she actually gets a little more turned on with the idea of being closer to cheating, as in she's fucking someone and I don't know about it.

One of the more common people featured in our roleplaying is a guy named Dalton that she knows from the gym. He's a trainer there, and while she only worked with him once, she was very smitten with his physique. I saw him once, and I tried to take a good look just to up my ability to pretend to be him. He's clearly one of those guys that works out all the time, tall, rock-hard physique, and she says he looks to have a substantial bulge in his shorts.

Anyway, a few nights ago, I was portraying Dalton, and we had leaned into more of the cheating side of the fantasy, and I was fucking her slowly with a dildo that's just a touch thicker than my own cock, making her beg for me to fuck her harder and faster. She went absolutely nuts. After the "cheating" part was over, I pretended to come home from work and find her laying on our bed, tied to the headboard and well fucked, at which point I fucked her brains out with my own dick.

Afterward, as we laid in bed, we were talking about how good it had been.

Violette, with a mischievous smile turned to me and said, "Honey, I love you and everything we do. You know I always want to make sure your fantasies have met."

"Yes," I answered. "And you do it very well."

"I just want you to know, "she said before stopping nervously, "and it's not anything I'm looking for. But... If you ever wanted me to do this for real, I would really consider it. For you."

I was dumbfounded. Making that fantasy real meant crossing some lines, and some serious ones at that. But the very notion caused my cock to begin to stir again.

"Like?" I said as I climbed back between her legs and started to lick her well-fucked pussy.

"Mmm," I thought you might like that. "I just mean, we could find a guy, some stranger somewhere or something, and see where it goes."

As she spoke, she began to lean her head back into the pillows from the pleasure of having her swollen, sensitive pussy licked.

"Why not the real Dalton?" I asked

The notion sent a visible shiver through her body, and I think she had to focus to refrain from cumming right then.

"I've talked to him a few times," she answered. "And he's nice and all, but also kind of a bit of a narcissist, maybe you could see that he could be a bit of a jerk in the right circumstance."

"I think a jerk would be good at dominating you," I said between licks.

She reached down, grabbed by face, and said, "I need you to fuck me again."

We started fucking, without any roleplay, but lots of talking. We were discussing what it would be like, how to do it, and it was clearly getting both of us hotter and hotter as we went. By the end, it had to have been one of the hottest sex sessions we've ever had. I think the big key was just the notion that it could soon be real.

In the end we figured out a plan, and a way to meet my hotwife fantasy as well as her cheating kink. It started with her making a visit to the health club that morning. Thankfully, Dalton was working. She found him and asked him questions about her elliptical machine, saying she was having trouble setting it up. He then offered to come by after work and help her out. She was wearing her tightest, sexist yoga pants and a sports bra. While I wasn't there, I'm sure he was drooling all over her, especially the chance to come to her home. The plan was for him to stop by at 3pm.

We have a home security system with cameras that capture sound as well. It all records to a server located in the garage. We've, augmented it, so to say, over the years as we discovered the potential to record ourselves fucking. It came with one camera for the bedroom, now we have four, all hidden very well so we don't give ourselves away as freaks when people stop by and we show them the house. I was in the garage when the time came, alone, watching a monitor hooked to the server computer so that I could see everything. I had been doing my best to avoid her that day so that we wouldn't be overcome with arousal and fuck each other silly. We had made a deal, no sex or masturbation for since Saturday. We were both ready to explode.

When Dalton arrived, Violette answered the door with a thin robe covering a very sexy lingerie set. Black, lacy, tiny panties and matching bra, with matching black stockings with lacy tops. The black looked so good against her creamy white skin. The robe did a good job of covering the underwear, but it couldn't hide the fact that she was wearing thigh-high stockings, which to me at least, makes it obvious she was dressed for sex.

"Oh my gosh," Violette said at the door while trying to pretend she was embarrassed. "I totally forgot. Sorry, I was getting changed for something else."

"Dalton's eyes were wide, and he was trying everything he could to not make it obvious that he was trying to look her over.

"Don't worry about it," he answered. "Where's the elliptical?"

"Follow me," she said and led him to the spare bedroom where she kept it.

She had purposely mis-adjusted the stride length, so that it would be easy for him to fix. As they walked down the hall, I could see on the video feed that he was staring intently, watching her ass, barely covered by the robe, swaying as she walked.

He had her demonstrate the elliptical, which gave him a good excuse to look all around as she moved, ostensibly at the machine, but more at her in reality.

"Here's the issue," he said, as he reached down to re-adjust the stride length. "There you go."

"Oh my gosh, that seems so simple," she said. "Thank you so much. How about a glass of wine for your trouble?"

"Sure," he said as shed led him back to the living room. His eyes were once again glued to her ass as she walked.

After he sat down on the couch, she headed to the kitchen to get the wine. She purposely tied her robe loosely so that it will fall open as she walked, and of course, since she would be carrying a glass in each hand, she wouldn't be able to stop it.

It all worked exactly as planned. He was watching her as she watched back, and her robe flew open just as she rounded the couch.

"Oh no," she said, feigning embarrassment.

"Violette," he said in a seemingly caring tone. "You've got a beautiful body. You shouldn't be embarrassed."

"You're too kind," she said as she sat back down. "Maybe I don't need the robe after all."

He was absolutely frozen as he watched her take off her robe, sitting next to him now in a very revealing lingerie set. As he ogled her body, no longer trying to hide it, I felt a pang of jealousy hit me, but it's like the jealousy was made of electricity, and it headed straight for my dick. I guess that's part of it, the jealousy making it kinkier, more wrong, and so much hotter.

I could tell she was aroused as well. Sitting there, next to this massive, well-built man, showing off her body to him. We had planned some small talk to get to the next point, but she was clearly far too horny to wait. I should add that once she gets going, se is like a freight train. The word "no" becomes almost nonexistent to her.

She leaned toward him and kissed him with a passion I did not expect. He set his wine down and started kissing her back. I bet they made out for five minutes at least, no words spoken.

Finally, he leaned back and spoke. "What now? You're married, right?"

She looked him in the eyes with a burning passions and said the words that made my dick get fully erect, "Don't worry about my husband. Why don't you take me to the bedroom?"

"Is that what you want" he asked.

"Yes," she responded.

A smirk came across his face. He knew the situation. This married woman was trying to seduce him. He knew she wanted him. He wanted to make the most of it.

"Ask me nicely?" he shot back.

"Please, would you take me to the bedroom Dalton?"

He was going to make her ask. I should point at that Violette loves it when I make her beg. This guy was really pushing her buttons.

"Just to go there?" he asked coyly. "I need something better than that."

"Dalton," she said seductively. "Please take me to the bedroom, and then you can do whatever you want to me there."

My dick was about to explode as I watched on the monitor.

"After you," he said.

She got him and began to walk to the bedroom. He walked close behind her, again mesmerized by her ass. He reached out and gave it a smack, just to let her know he was in charge. She let out a squeal and then quickly turned through the door.

Once they were in the bedroom, I could see everything so much better on the screen, thanks to the multiple angles afforded by the cameras.

She walked toward the bed but he stopped her.

"Strip for me," he said as he sat down.

She slowly and seductively began to unclasp and then drop her bra, completely revealing her perky breasts and her rock-hard nipples. She squealed a little as she hooked her thumbs in her waistband and began to slide down her panties, revealing the tiny little triangle of hair above her pussy.

"Mmm," he said. "Lay down."

She did as instructed and laid down on the bed. He laid next to her, fully dressed, and began to kiss her running his hands over her breasts and slowly moving one between her legs. When his hand reached her waist, her legs instinctively shot open, allowing him full access.

Here was my wife, laying on our bed, completely naked, offering her body to this stranger, a guy she said was a bit of a jerk. It all felt so wrong, but yet so right.

As he began to rub her pussy with his hand, he began to speak.

"Is this what you want?" he asked.

"Yes," she cooed back.

"Are you sure?" he asked. "What about your husband?"

"We've got an hour before he gets home," she replied, half moaning from the massage he was now giving her clit.

"I don't know," he said, trying to sound disinterested.

"Please?" she begged.

Dalton stood up next to the bed and began to undress, reaching back to her pussy every so often and playing with it for a few moments. He was stringing her along, keeping her on the edge. When he got down to his boxer briefs, he turned and headed to the window.

"It's beautiful out and I like fresh air," he said as opened the window all the way.

It was quite nice out, 72 degrees. The cool air began to flow into the room, causing goosebumps to form on her skin. Did I tell you the cameras were 4K? I highly recommend the resolution if you're wanting to install a similar system.

As he walked back, I got a good look at the bulge in his pants. Part of me though he surely must have a wadded-up sock or something in there. It looked massive.

He walked to the side of the bed, put a thumb in each side of his briefs, then asked, "You want me to take these off?"

"Yes, please," she answered with ragged breath.

When slid them off, she let out an audible gasp when she saw his dick. It was massive. It must have been 9 inches. It looked to be fully hard, though it was still hanging straight down. I realized he wasn't fully erect yet, that it was going to get bigger. I felt a sudden urge to run in there and call it off. Part of me was overcome with jealousy, and a little fear about it hurting her. But the jealousy and the fear just got me more excited. I really wanted to see him try to fuck her with that monster.

"Why don't you warm this up," he said as he stood right up against the bed.

It was too big for any kind of a deep throat, or even much sucking. Instead, Violette began to work it with her hands, both of them at the same time. One hand couldn't fit all the way around it. Shit, it was bigger around than her wrists. She began to kiss and lick all over it. He was intently watching my sexy wife working his dick, being so sexy, completely naked in our bed, ready for him to fuck her. It wasn't long before he was fully erect, sticking straight forward at least 10 inches.

"Does you husband have a dick like this?" he asked.

"No," she giggled.

There went another electric shot of jealousy straight to my dick. I unzipped my pants to jerk off, trying my hardest to stay calm and not cum yet. Who knows how I would feel about what was happening when I reached that post-nut clarity.

"Do you have any condoms?" he asked. "I wasn't planning for this."

"Yes, there on the nightstand," she responded as she let one of her hands drift down between her legs.

She was staring at his cock, slowly rubbing her pussy. Dalton looked over and saw a brown paper bag on the nightstand. He also noticed a set of handcuffs not far away. He reached in the bag and pulled the box of condoms out.

"You bought these today, didn't you?" he asked, already knowing the answer.

"Yes," she moaned back, trying not to let herself cum yet.

"You were planning this, weren't you?" he asked.

"I was hoping.." she said as she began to moan from her hand on her pussy.

"Have you fantasized about me?" he asked.

"Yes," she responded.

I could certainly attest to the answer to that question.

"Have you played with yourself when you fantasize about me?" he asked sternly.

"Yes," she moaned.

"Show me," he commanded as he reached down and slowly began to pump his cock with his hand.

She began to furiously rub her clit while she stared at his cock.

"Your are so hot," he said.

She was about to come.

"Stop!" he barked.

She quickly lifted her hand up, clearly not happy about it, but wanting to obey.

"I hate to break it to you, but these condoms won't fit," he said. "These are regular size."

He was right, while I haven't used a condom in a while, I remember these being fairly snug even on my normal-sized dick. My heart and my penis began to sink.

"But..." she pleaded. "Don't you have any that fit? I need this."

"You need what?" he asked, completely dodging her question about whether he had any condoms that would fit.

"I need you to fuck me," she said pleadingly.

Those words had my dick fully erect again.

"Ok," he responded. "This isn't something I do. But, shit you are hot. I'm good bare if you are."

Boom. I was suddenly wracked by simultaneous anger, jealousy, fear, and a massive desire to see him fuck her tight little pussy with his bare dick. Clearly her emotions were more straightforward.

"Ok," she whispered.

"What?" he asked loudly.

"Please fuck me with your bare cock," she begged.

He didn't say a word but climbed onto the bed, moved himself between her legs, without penetrating her, and leaned into her, kissing her neck.

"Beg for it," he whispered.

"Please, oh please fuck me," she squealed. "I need it so bad."

With that he began to kiss her in one of the most wanton displays I have ever seen. While they made out, he began to line his dick up at the entrance to her pussy, rubbing all around her lips but not entering.

"Please fuck me," she begged again.

He slowly began to ease the head of his dick in. She threw her head back and moaned.

"Please, slowly, you're so... Uhh. Big. Oh. Mmm," she moaned.

He cut off her off by putting his tongue back in her mouth as he slowly fed more of his huge dick into her pussy.

When his pelvis bottomed out on her, she broke the kiss and screamed out, "Fuck, unngh. Oh wow, just hold it, uh, uh, I'm cumming."

She exploded in orgasm, shaking and thrusting her pelvis back into him.

"You like my dick?" he asked as she came down.

"Oh it's amazing, it's so big and thick, and hard..." her words trailed off as she began to moan incoherently.

"You're pussy is so tight, it feels so amazing," he said. "How do you keep this pussy so tight?!"

"It's never had a dick this big in it, just my husband," she answered. "Oh, uh, you're stretching me out."

Boom. Another huge electric jealousy shot straight to my dick. I had to stop myself from masturbating because I knew I couldn't last.

As her pussy slowly began to become accustomed to his size, he started slowly sawing in and out of her eliciting moan after moan from her.

"So it's bigger than your husband's dick," he asked.

"Oh it's so much bigger, it feels so different," she shot back.

She wasn't thinking about his questions or answers, or what they meant, just answering him honestly as he pleasured her.

"Better?" he asked.

"Oh yes, it feels so much better," she moaned back at him. "Oh shit, I'm cumming again, uuuhhhhh!"

And just like that, he, or his dick to be more accurate, had gotten her off twice in just a couple minutes. My wife was getting the fuck of her life, in our bed, from a man she didn't even really like. Meanwhile I was out in the garage with my dick out of my pants, getting off watching. What the fuck. And I just wanted it to keep going.

"Do I fuck you better than him?" he asked as he picked up the pace. "Tell me."

pheskimo
pheskimo
308 Followers
12