Cost of Justice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The weight of the gun had slowed Lois down, but not enough to where she wasn't out of the building. Her back was up against the proverbial wall. Pedro would definitely find his associates dead and would pack up to move. Lois gunned her bike down the backroads leaving the bowels of the city in the dust. Each second she drove she forced herself to ignore the throbbing in her shoulder. The night air licked at her body as she guided her motorcycle towards the city outskirts. Soon she pulled up to a small gas station that sat firmly off of the highway. Vines and trees were spread out, overgrowing and threatening to take over what remained of the rusted steel infrastructure. Lois guided her bike toward the building slowing down as she parked on the opposite side. Turning the bike off she walked towards a set of storm cellar doors. She opened them feeling the course rusted surface. Descending downward the pungent smell of mildew and stale water still snuck past the filtration system of the suit. "Yuck," she groaned as she moved toward the back of the basement area. She tore down cobwebs as she went around a pillar. The expanse of the basement ended in a brick wall. Placing her hand against the wall she started to lightly push against several bricks. "C'mon, C'mon," she whispered. Eventually, one of the bricks gave in and sank underneath her pressure. A segment of the wall suddenly turned revealing a tunnel. "Fucking genius'" she cursed as she followed the new path.

It took no time at all before she heard the distinct sounds of a woman moaning. "Yes, right there baby," followed by heavy masculine grunts.

"This'll be trouble," Lois whispered as she slowed her steps. Grabbing the gun she held it like she was going to use it. Creeping forward she saw a light on in one of the rooms, and the grunts got louder. Steeling her nerve she pushed the door open revealing a well-furnished room that looked like a cross between a mad scientist's dream lab and a rich bachelor's bedroom. The perimeter had several test benches and heavy machinery around it, while the center sported the actual living conditions. A few couches and sofas pointed near a large monitor that looked like it cost multiple thousands of dollars. The crown jewel was a four-poster with a tangle of messy sheets. Lois didn't need the advanced hearing sensors to notice the screaming woman. Lois stood there staring at the display before her. On the bed was the wide back of a black man, sweat poured down it. In the artificial light, every muscular fiber of his frame gleamed within the light. A pair of pale white legs were stuck on either side of the man. The toes curled as the screams of pleasure continued. Swallowing at the display, Lois knocked on the nearest surface. The ringing of metal overpowered the screaming of the woman and caused the couple to turn around. The man had fire in his eyes as he noticed Lois standing there.

"Oh, the Vigilante, what a welcome surprise," he sneered. Shifting backward the man pushed himself off of the bed and stared back at Lois. All of her focus was being spent on maintaining eye contact instead of looking at the stiff rod between his legs. Glancing to the side Lois saw the woman stir. Rising from the sheets was a thick-bodied redhead. Her hair was wild and stuck to both her face and shoulders due to the mass of sweat. The most striking feature of the woman was the thick police uniform top that hung loosely off her shoulders. A look of surprise hung on her face as she dared not breathe. For a second Lois wondered why but realized that she was appearing as the famed Vigilante.

"Get out of here," Lois growled. The helmet obscured her voice into a gravelly ring that caused the hairs on the officer's arms to stand on edge. When the woman didn't move from the bed Lois made the drastic decision to raise the gun and point it at the man. "Get out of here, or I'll blow a fucking hole in him," she shouted.

The man suppressed the urge to laugh as he looked over at his partner for the night. "It's okay. I'll be fine, I'm just going to have a little chat with my friend here," he said. The officer looked at him and glanced back at the gun which sat pointed at her man's chest. "It's fine. Now please get dressed and go. I'll call you in the morning," he flashed a smile to reassure the woman. The cop simply nodded before rolling out of the bed and going to the opposite side. She bent over and picked up her items including her gun.

"Don't do anything stupid," Lois said, half expecting the woman to try and shoot her. The cop scowled but left the room. Lois and her prisoner stood in deafening silence for the next few minutes. Eventually, Lois broke the tension, "Is she gone, Samson?"

"Let me check," the man said while turning back to the large monitor, "Lab on, surveillance mode." The monitor flickered to life showing a layout of the entire underground base. The screens flickered through various images of the corners of the base eventually stopping on a live feed of them. "She's gone," Samson said, "Now why the fuck are you bothering me?"

The look of fire in the man's eyes was replaced with one of annoyance as he looked at Lois. "I'm here cause of this," she said while holding the rifle up. "High-grade experimental tech, has your name written all over it. Now tell me why a bunch of thugs have this," Lois demanded.

Samson rolled his eyes before walking over. The helmet with its almost infinite vision picked up the bobbing of the thick cock that rested against Samson's thigh. The advanced audio hearing made it sound like a club beating against a drum as he approached. Forcing her mind to focus on the man in front of her instead of his swollen appendage she handed the gun to him. With a careful eye, the man held it up, flipping it over and lightly feeling the barrel. "Huh still warm. Some sort of high-powered battery feeding power to an amplification chamber. A little rudimentary but not bad," he answered before tossing it over onto a work desk, "I'll work on it later."

"I need information now!" Lois screamed. Her heart rate was up and it felt like her body was trembling as if she was being shaken by some greater force.

"Jesus, Lois can you give your helmet for a second? Something damaged the vocal obfuscation devise," Samson said while waving his hand expectedly. Lois waited but eventually gave in, knowing it was for the best. Tapping the sides she felt the click of the helmet unlocking. Taking off her head her blonde locks fell down framing her frazzled wrinkled face. She tossed the bit of protection to the man who walked it over to one of the servise tables. She watched as the man picked up a few tools and started working on the helmet.

rapid

"Answer my question," Lois growled. Samson kept his back turned ignoring the woman's request. His arms and back flexed as he reached for several components and tossed others into a waste basket. Lois clenched her fist, feeling her nails poke at her covered palms. For the woman the room heated up and she could feel her heart beating so violently it was like it was going to jump out of her chest. She started moving toward Samson and the workbench. The man turned around just in time to see Lois swipe at his throat. With an impressive amount of self-control, she stopped her nails at the man's Adam's apple. Samson stared at her eyes deeply, seeing the blue orbs dilated. He could tell even through the armor that she was breathing rapidly. Her wild blonde hair stuck to her forehead as she pressed the equivalent of knives to his throat. Samson grinned a cocky grin as he looked down at the woman. "Answer my fucking question, Samson. I'm tired of the games," she whispered. Her breathing was much more ragged, and she had to fight to keep her trembling hands steady. She wanted answers, not to kill the man.

Cool as a cucumber Samson laughed, "You're going through blowback aren't you?" Lois didn't answer verbally but she broke away refusing to meet his gaze. Her nails were pulled back by the barest amount, but they were still pulled back. "Lois, you are, aren't you? How much did you take?" Samson asked. His curiosity and arrogance bled into his words. Reaching up with no fear in his heart Samson grabbed the woman's hand keeping it near his throat and just held it. "Trembling hands, dilated eyes, sweat, rapid words...you're a textbook example of withdrawal," he laughed.

"Shut it," she whispered. Shame decorated her face as she tried to regain some amount of control over the situation. Samson didn't instead he held tight onto her hand and guided it away from his throat.

"You want Pedro that bad huh?" he asked with a laugh. He stood up tall, dwarfing her and leaning forward. Lois could smell the scent of sweat and sex that radiated off of his being.

Embarrassed enough she decided to play nice and hoped the genius would play along, "Yeah I do."

"Why what makes him so special?" he asked with genuine curiosity.

"He killed a friend," Lois whispered while snatching her hand away from the man. "He gets to walk while a good cop is in the ground."

"That's it, a dead cop? That's what you're going all Rambo for? Samson asked with true disbelief. Lois' look told Samson it was true, and there was a mark of disappointment as he spoke, "Jeez I can't fucking believe this."

"Just tell me what I want to know about the guns, I'll be gone as soon as you do," she promised. Her voice cracked and the words came out jumbled as if they were moving faster in her mind than her mouth would allow. Samson went around her shaking his head as he made his way over to some of the more industrial-quality equipment. He popped the top off of a giant metal box and reached inside. From within the depths, he pulled out three vials, each one filled with a viscous blue liquid. Samson rocked the vials in between his nimble fingers, sliding the liquid around.

"You're gonna need a lot more than info on those guns," Samson laughed while holding one of the vials up to the light, "By my guess you'll hit blowback sooner than later."

Lois scowled, if she could she wanted to avoid going out while blowback was a potential consequence. The thing was she knew that Pedro would be scrambling to leave the city and she needed to act fast. "What's sooner?" she asked, she had to get a hard time limit.

"An hour or two if you don't refuel," Samson said while walking back to the bed. Without a care in the world, he sat down and leaned back. His legs were spread and his cock hang limply like some sleeping obelisk.

"All the more reason for you to hurry up," Lois remarked. She had to choke down the bubbling sense of anger that welled within her body. Her hands still trembled as she watched Samson just eye her. He was deliberately taking his time, enjoying the cat-and-mouse game he had baited her into. She had enjoyed it more when he was the scared college kid she picked up years ago. "Give me the vials and any specs you have on the weapons and I'll leave," she said defeatedly.

Samson's grin turned malevolent as his eyes took on a concerning gleam, "Oh and what is it worth to you?"

Lois let her shoulders slump and rattled her mind for an answer. Samson had all the leverage and she knew he wouldn't accept anything less than the perfect offer. "Give me your list, I'll make sure one or two of them are taken out. Less competition for you right?" she offered up, "The O'Malley's have been causing you a bit of trouble haven't they?"

"They are," Samson said while rubbing his chin. Lois watched as he cradled the three vials in his right hand, holding them without a care. The truth was the O'Malley's were two brothers with a penchant for explosives that were making it difficult for him to operate. He loved a good fireworks show as much as the next genius but not when they called unnecessary attention to the supply chains and brought investigations. "It'd be wonderful if someone could raid their shop over on Oak and 19th," he said with a playful smile.

"Consider it done, now hand over the vials," Lois demanded while sticking her hand out.

"I thought you wanted gun specs?" Samson asked with a wink, "Plus I just gave you something. So you still owe me."

"ENOUGH GAMES!" Lois shouted, she was panting and her eyes were wide like an animal trapped. "Name your fucking price and I'll make it happen," she spat. She hated this back and forth more than anything. Samson was a smart man, which was bad. What made it worst was that he was a smart man who knew how much he could get away with. That made him dangerous. The only redeeming quality was that he worked with her when she needed it.

Samson bit the inside of his cheek as he mulled over what he wanted. He was putting on a show, he had guessed that she was desperate. He was about to find out. "Okay. Tell me which stations and shipping points are going to be monitored for the next six months. Your little task force is getting annoying," he said with intensity. The shift in demeanor would have been shocking if Lois hadn't seen it before. Whenever business came up Samson was as sharp as a blade. "I'm also going to need the name of task for members, at least three of them," he added.

"You're not going to kill them are you?" Lois asked. She wanted the information but a part of her brain was still gripping to a semblance of rational thought.

"No, that puts me in your crosshairs. I just want to know who I can get info from so you aren't a suspect," he stated while easing up, "Don't want to put my best customer in a compromised position."

Lois nodded as she moved toward the desk. She picked up a pencil and started to write down the information. The access and shipping points were easy, she stayed in enough meetings to know them by heart. In an act of good faith, she gave him five names. Each one was a deeply embedded officer with plenty of contacts, which meant plenty of opportunities to slip up. "Here," just like you asked she said while slipping him the paper.

Samson looked it over and nodded before placing it on his side desk. "Okay, that rifle is a patchwork job. Probably from Gremlin or one of the Muskrats. It delivers a pretty hard punch which I'm sure you know." Lois rolled her eyes but let the man continue, "The nasty part is that the more it fires the deadlier it gets. Some of the components recycle heat to use in the next blasts. Fire rate increases and cooldown time decreases. Not bad work."

"Stop jerking off your genius buddies would you," Lois groaned when she had enough, "Want to tell me how I'm supposed to deal with these laser weapons?"

"Wow you're no fun," Samson teased with a faux pout, "The guns don't have a great cooling system other than time. If they're constantly fired then they'll most likely overheat. If you don't want to be a moving target then a rapidly deployed cooling agent will really mess them up. Pretty sure I have some deployable gas over in pellet form."

Lois nodded, "Thanks, now the vials."

Samson stood up and had a wicked gleam in his eye, "The vials aren't free. I'm going to need something in return." Walking over, he dragged one finger across her cheek and down under her chin before she slapped it away.

"No fucking way," she snapped.

"And why not?" Samson asked with a vague interest.

"I'm not some dumb slut who you can fuck to get what you want," she growled while poking her claw into his chest.

"Technically you're fucking me for what you want," Samson clarified, "Anyway I'd hurry up and make a decision. Those claws seem a little weak." Lois moved her hand away and hung her head defeated. She didn't have any more time to play around.

"I can't believe you're trying to fuck me, how low will you go?" she said. Her mind was still reeling from the offer.

"And why not, you interrupted my night. The way I see it, it's fair for both parties," Samson said while feigning a hurt ego.

"How is this fair?" Lois countered. She wanted to rip his throat out, but she knew from experience he would stop her before she could raise her hands. A toothy grin spread across his face, and Lois had to confront the fact that he was relishing in her discomfort. Her years of battling this type of man in the courtroom did little to give her solace as she realized her dwindling choices. She balled her fists as sweat dropped off of her brow.

Samson pounced seeing how the woman's face contorted to try and make sense of the offer he had given her. "It's simple, you need the drug so you don't have to face those nasty side effects. I don't want my one night off to go to waste. We both have a good time," Samson rationalized.

Lois was tired of this man. Internally she wished that she never brought him in as an informant those years ago, so she wouldn't be dealing with this. Instead, she swallowed her pride. "How bad could it be," she thought to herself while chancing a glance at the man's package. It swung like a pendulum tapping against his thigh, still shining with the remnants of the officer from earlier. "Fine, make this quick," she said while moving towards the bed.

Samson laughed a deep-throated laugh as he moved aside allowing Lois a chance to get to the bed. "Strip for me," he said with the arrogance of a man who knew he was getting his way. She sighed as she started to undo the locks of the belt. Each buckle slowly came undone and she slid it from around her waist and tossed it to the side. She deftly unsnapped the top of her pants and pulled out the hem of her shirt. With as little fanfare as possible, she pulled it off. Samson watched as the heavy material rolled up her thick core. Her abs popped underneath the small layer of fat. Most men would've been intimidated by how strong the woman looked, but Samson was filled with need as he watched her toss the shirt on top of the bed revealing the lacey blue bra. Her tits were larger than he thought and he followed his instincts and reached out. His massive hand groped the mound of flesh, rubbing his thumb over her rapidly hardening nipples.

Lois frowned ignoring the attention the man was now giving her. All her focus was being spent on not having a reaction to his touch. How long had it been since a man had touched her in this way? Her job and hobby tore her away from a normal dating scene, and the few dates she did were so bad she often just rushed it. Samson touched her with a man skilled at exploring a woman's body. Maybe the years of fucking whores had down him some good. He stroked and rubbed her nipple while roughly grabbing her other tit. She kept her head dipped down as she bit her lip, her pride refused to allow her to show the man any hint that he was doing a good job. Reaching for her zipper she pulled it down and then started to shimmy out of her pants. The thick cargo pants trailed over her strong thighs then fell to the ground as gravity took over.

Samson's eyes snapped open as he realized Lois was wearing a nice matching set. Lois had forgotten that she was in such a rush that she forgot to change into a more suitable undergarment. He stopped groping her and asked, "Want some help?" He didn't give her the chance to respond as he pushed her lightly. Lois allowed herself to fall as her ass hit the softness of the bed. She didn't want to admit it but the man did have good taste in furniture. Samson got down onto his knees and started to undo the straps of the woman's boots. He tossed the first then the second, letting them clatter on the other side of the room. His excitement grew as he pulled her pants off tossing them to the side. Like a man starved, he pushed her thighs revealing the thin stretch of fabric that had bunched up into her pussy lips. Samson grinned as he enjoyed the view and leaned in, planting a kiss on the fabric.

A small tingling spread from her lips to her thighs, causing the woman to bunch the sheets up within her fists. "Do-do you need to do that?" she stuttered out. She was tense as she looked down, the man partially obscured by her own chest.