Cost of Justice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, we're gonna enjoy this," he laughed as he planted another kiss on her covered labia. The same tingling sense spread from where the man's lips were. He pushed his face deeper into her inner thighs and inhaled the scent. A sweet mixture of sweat and arousal that made his mouth water in anticipation. He snuck his hand under her thighs and pulled her closer to the edge of the bed. Lois was about to make a comment on how easily the man moved her but him pushing his face into her crotch robbed her of thought. The sensation of his nose and mouth pushing at her sensitive pussy was an awkward one that caused more tingles to shoot from deep within her gut. "Damn, you smell good," he laughed while placing another kiss. Instead of moving away, he dug his face into her crotch poking his tongue into the fabric. Lois squeezed the sheets harder as the tingle crawled up her spine.

Samson pushed his tongue into the woman's panties sliding up and down. Lois bit her lip while her thighs twitched. The man had only meant this as a tease, something to get her excited before the main event. The thing he realized was that it was working better than he expected. He could hear how Lois's breathing hitched each time he pushed into her. It was sexy and exhilarating to have this powerful woman fighting the urge to even let him know he was affecting her. The blood started to rush to his dick weakening his ability to think rationally. Moving his arms to her hips he hooked his fingers into the hem of her panties. "Lois either sit up or I rip these off," he said with a lusty growl.

Lois had barely registered what was said before Samson made good on his threat. With a strong pull, the fabric came off, exposing her slightly stubbled pussy to the man. In her younger years, Lois would've been flattered that a man needed her that badly. In those same younger years she would have been embarrassed that her pussy wasn't bare and ready for whoever was trying to bed her. Now though she was annoyed, uncaring about the feelings or appearances she portrayed. She just wanted him to hurry up and do his business, to flop around and allow her to go. The criminal element of the city was not well-armed and she needed that stupid drug to make sure she could handle them. "Hurry up," she said while looking down.

Samson gave a long lick to her pussy, trailing his tongue from the bottom to the very top. "Damn you taste good," he said with another husky growl.

"Hurry up," she hissed again. She could feel her body trembling as she held the sheets in her hand. Silently she prayed that it was from the blowback coming on, but a part of her wondered if it was from what was happening between her toned thighs. Samson didn't know the philosophical battle that raged in the woman's head, instead, he gave her pussy another lick. This time he went slower, collecting as much of her juices on his tongue as he could. He ended with a flourish, swiping his tongue across her engorged clit. This cause the woman to wiggle in surprise. The tingles turned into a spark as both of them knew a line had been crossed.

Samson struck swiping his tongue across her clit in tiny circles. Her juices started to flow as she tried to keep her movements minimal. She gripped the bed harder as the man's thick tongue kept poking at her clit. The engorged bundle of nerves swelled even more under his attention. He swept his tongue over the bundle of nerves feeling the rhythmic twitches of Lois' thighs as she still fought the enjoyment. Samson's pride was steering as the woman kept fighting him. Be it a whore or some woman paying off a debt no one lasted this long. It excited him more than anything as the woman. His cock swelled aching for attention and Samson knew it was going to get some. Growling like a beast he plunged his tongue into the woman's core, making her arch as those sparks turned into full-blown electricity.

"Ugh," Lois grunted as Samson started to tongue fuck her. He gripped her thighs tight in his hand, refusing to let her go as his tongue did all the work. As he went in he made sure to grind it against the very top of her pussy. On the way out he left it curved upward tracing the insides and collecting as much of her sweet taste as possible. "Fuck," Lois grumbled as she squeezed her eyes shut. Her eyes were watering as her willpower was slowly failing. Years of repressed urges were crashing against the mental barriers she had put up. At this moment she remembered she was a woman with needs and desires as Samson's tongue literally plunged that thought back into her head. Her pussy moistened as more and more attention was paid to it. Lois threw her head back, blonde hair falling over her shoulders as she pushed her chest to the ceiling. Her hands were still trembling and her heart was beating so fast it echoed through her bones. She could no longer tell if the trembling was from the state of blowback or from her lust. She felt like a bottle about to uncork as she fought to settle on a coherent thought. As the flood hit the apex everything went white.

Even with Lois' thighs vicing his head in place and covering his ears, he could still hear the guttural almost inhuman scream of pleasure she had unleashed. A masculine almost primal pride filled his gut as he kept sucking on her clit. The woman was going wild hooking her heels and forcing his face into her body. The man doubted she was doing it on purpose, but instead following a subconscious need for pleasure. Poor heroes and vigilantes, never let themselves feel even an ounce of pleasure. Her thighs kept twitching as Samson lessened the pressure he was applying. Soon he stopped and started to pry her thighs open giving himself a taste of the fresh air. He placed a hand on the bed and used it to push himself up so that he was standing. His dick had swelled but it wasn't fully hard.

The sight below him was truly a beautiful one. Lois' blonde locks were spread across the bed, and her pink nipples were hard and pointed shooting up straight towards the sky. Her tits didn't sag and seemed perfect with the thick cords of muscle supporting them. Her hands trembled, she constantly opened and closed them. Her legs were spread and there was a soaked spot on his sheets from where the woman had gushed. Samson almost didn't want to disturb the woman...almost. Reaching for the vials he took one in his hand and popped it open. He proceeded to pour the contents out, watching as the thick syrupy fluid leaked from the container onto his lower abdomen. It felt cool as it trailed onto his cock, it still keeping the brilliant blue color as it trailed down. With one hand he proceeded to stroke it, feeling how thick and viscous it was. With his other, he started to snap. "Hey baby, wake up!" he said loud enough to tear the woman from her blissful state.

Lois was still writhing in pleasure, but hearing Samson's voice she snapped awake. Through the bright lights of the room and her post-orgasmic glow, she was dazed for a few moments. When she finally came to was face to face with a partially hard black cock covered in the serum. The serum that she needed. "What the fuck Samson," she yelled while trying to leap to her feet, "That should be going into me."

Calmly Samson forced her back onto the bed in a sitting position. "Relax, you're starting to sound like an addict," he laughed, "And it will be going in you. Open your mouth." Lois fixed her mouth to say something but Samson took advantage. With his hand still on his cock he forced himself into her mouth. Her eyes snapped open as she recognized her mouth was being violated.

"Mphm," Lois said while staring angrily. She made no move to resist but was not doing anything extra to give Samson even more pleasure. It didn't matter because just being in the woman's mouth caused the cock to swell in anticipation.

"God you heroes are dumb. Suck it, you lick the serum off, it gets into your system," Samson explained with growing frustration, "Here let me help you out." He put his hand on the back of her head and spread his hands out. He pushed forward while bringing her head towards him. Lois's eyes spread wide as she was forced to take the man into her mouth. Withdrawing he gave her a moment to breathe as he forced himself back into her throat. "Yeah like that," Samson jokingly said as he grunted. Lois adapted to the throat fucking she was getting. As Samson pushed in he let himself stay in her mouth for just long enough that she could suck some of the serum off. Each time he withdrew himself there was less blue on his cock. Lois was doing good, she kept her eyes closed as she started pushing herself onto him.

Each time she got her dose of the serum it was shot into her arm, so she wasn't prepared for the taste. Her mind spun itself into knots as she sucked on it, identifying the familiar flavor of man mixed with cough medicine. She sucked with vigor, drool dripping down onto the sheets and floor as she dedicated herself to getting her drug. "Fuck you're good," Samson moaned as Lois started paying attention to the tip of his dick. By the way, she sucked letting drool drop-down, Samson could guess some of the serum was under his head. "Yeah keep going you super slut," he groaned as he pushed her down onto his cock. Lois started to gag, her body rejecting the man. He didn't care as he kept her in place forcing himself into her mouth. She stopped sucking and her mind started to panic. She attempted to breathe through her nose but the tight curls tickled her nose. Her hands shot forward as she went into survival mode. Bringing up her mighty strength she pushed and pushed, but Samson didn't budge as he let out a deep groan. He grabbed her hair and pulled her back, yanking so he could meet her gaze. She looked back at him with glassy eyes. "Just fuck relax," Samson laughed.

"Y-yeah," she whispered in affirmation. Her mind was focused on other things as a euphoric sensation started to spread from her mouth to the rest of her body. The usual injections filled her with a tingling warmth, but this was something on a whole new level. She wanted to explore the feeling more but Samson didn't give her the chance as he forced his dick back into her mouth. This time she didn't have the degree of freedom because her hair was being used as a makeshift leash. Samson forced her down as far as she would go until he hit a wall.

"Damn, don't deepthroat much huh?" he laughed as he yanked her back. If Lois was in the condition to think she would've thought how easily he was man-handling her, forcing her onto his cock like some ragdoll. "No problem, let me help you," he laughed sickeningly as he brought another clump of her hair into his grasp. Now with a secure hold, he forced her back down onto his cock, hitting the same wall and pushing forward. Lois gagged spitting up as her stomach twisted. Spit and flem fell out onto her chest as her head was pulled back. Samson didn't fully withdraw instead shoving her forward and forcing her back down, driving more of the blue-tinted spit out of her mouth. Her survival instincts were dulled due to the drug's effects slowly changing and adapting her body to be stronger than it was. Soon the violent throat fucking became just as pleasurable for her as it was for Sampson. Something about the way he manhandled her enflamed every bit of lust in her body. Samson started to slow his pace as he felt the familiar twitch of him being close to the edge. He pulled her head back and allowed his engorged cock to leave her mouth. Drool dripped down off the tip, and Lois gave the fleshy head another lick as she scooped up a minuscule amount of the drug. "Lay back," Samson panted.

Lois obeyed, the horny woman in her was steering. Samson loved that. Below him was a proverbial warrior Goddess spreading her legs and giving him a look of need. She would never say it but Samson could tell that she needed this as much as he did. "Get up farther, gonna need some room," he whispered to her. She obeyed scooting up so her upper half rested against his headboard. Samson got on the bed and rested between her thighs. He grabbed the second vial and popped the cap off once again. Like before he poured it on his cock. This time Lois reached out and gripped her hand around the organ, stroking so the serum was lubed up as much as possible. Samson moved over her, his cock poised at the entrance. In one move he pushed forward. Lois once again let out an inhuman scream as the first few inches forced her pussy open.

"FUCK!" Lois screamed as the thick cock speared her body. The only way Samson could describe her was tight. Even with the serum as lube and how wet her pussy was he could only get a little less than half of his sizeable dick into her. He had been with virgins who were looser than her. The perverted part of his brain loved that. The uptight ADA who oscillated between annoyance and outright rude bitch was under him barely able to take his cock. Licking his lips he said a prayer of thanks for the opportunity. With a devilish grin, he moved both his hands to her hips and held her firmly. Giving the poor woman no time to even react he thrust hard. Lois arched her back and let out another scream, "FUCK!" Hearing her cry out only made him harder as he delivered a third hard thrust into her wet core, but this time he stayed there. "FUUUCCCKKK!" Lois hissed. Tears formed at the corners of her eyes as she clawed at the bed. Her mind went blank as it barely registered what was happening.

Samson didn't allow her to recover, he offered no words of encouragement. He just started to thrust, pushing his thick member into her core at a rate that seemed absurd. He worked himself into a steady rhythm as Lois shook within his hold. Her chest rose and fell as she started to whimper. Her pussy lips were forced apart yet her body still resisted him in her inner depths. "Damn you a tight-ass bitch," he grunted as he pushed in. Lois's thighs shook as he made a bit of headway. Half his cock now sported the mixture of Lois's own juices and the serum. He loved seeing the color of globs of creamy white, and the powerful blue coating his black cock. He wanted to see more of that, he wanted his entire cock covered and there was only one way to get it. Holding her warm body even tighter in his grasp he changed tactics. Instead of the rhythmic pounding, he moved to harder deeper thrusts. As he shot his hips forward he pulled her towards him, working her body from both ends.

"OH GOD," she screamed as she clawed at the bedding. By now the sheets were wrapped up in her fists and the tears started to leak. Even laying down she felt dizzy and hot, like her body was on fire. Each thrust from the man felt like she was being torn open. He felt impossibly big and like he was excavating her, forcing her body to adapt. Her hips soon became sore as Samson kept pounding her. He was rough and unforgiving as his cockhead pushed into her body. She tried to wiggle away to get some angle that would spare her just a bit of soreness but it was no use, she felt weak within his grasp. As she wiggled she got nowhere, his hands kept her in place. She had to simply lay there and take the pounding. "Ugh," she moaned as she let her head flop back against the pillow.

"Yeah that's it, take it you fucking bitch," Samson grunted while he pushed into her. He had closed his eyes and shuddered. Lois felt amazing, her body was warm and felt like it was heating up as he kept pounding her. Each thrust forced her muscles to loosen as Samson's own breathing hinted at the level of effort he was giving. Any other woman would have begged him to stop or to let her take control. Not the super bitch beneath him though. Her body was still fighting the losing battle of not letting him go deeper. It was amazing. As he thrust in, it was like he was held in a velvety vise that was going to milk him dry if he let it. He was so close to fully burying himself in her, driving his cock so deep that it would split her in half. Opening his eyes he was met with a vision that caused him to stop.

Underneath him still within his grasp, Lois was writhing in equal parts pain and pleasure. Her eyes were screwed shut and her hands were buried in his sheets, gripping the bed in a desperate attempt to hold onto something. As her hands moved Samson could hear the sound of tearing. He ignored all for the ultimate show. The woman's body had swelled while he had been in her. He hadn't noticed but her hips had gotten wider along with her core. What once resembled a flat but slightly defined midsection had transformed in mere minutes. The cords of abdominal muscle pushed against a noticeably trimmer stomach. It looked like pure steel as if she had stepped right out of the pages of a comic book. Even though her hands were lost in the sheets of her bed, her arms still were out and proud. They looked thick with what had to be 16 maybe 17-inch biceps. Her blonde hair shimmered with more brilliance than it had before, and her wrinkles were all but gone. The most amazing thing was her chest. Before her breasts sagged just a bit, but now they seemed bigger and fuller. Removing a hand from her hip he placed it on her breasts and realized he could no longer palm them. Instead, the globe spilled out over his considerable hands. The woman beneath him was a younger, bigger, and better version of the woman who stumbled in earlier. Licking his lips Samson realized what had happened. All that writhing and tightness from her before was her body absorbing and adjusting to the formula being applied "directly". "Huh, maybe the new concentration is better," he thought to himself.

"H-hurry up," Lois said while cracking her eyes open. She saw Samson just staring at her and didn't want to waste time seeing if this was another one of his mind games. The man, met her gaze he saw how those blue eyes had taken on a distinctly more feline trait. He made a mental note to examine what this did to her later. For now, he was going to enjoy her newly transformed body. Moving his other hand onto her other breasts he proceeded to massage them. Spreading his hands out and moving them back in. He wasn't gentle with his actions choosing to grope them hard and pinch the nipples between his middle and ring fingers. "That's nice," she moaned at the attention, "Didn't know you could be gentle."

The man had to swallow his laugh. No way he was being gentle. He was going to town in how he squeezed her tits. Anyone else would've been begging him to be softer, but here was Lois thinking she was getting the soft treatment. Smirking, he started to move again. Maybe it was because her little transformation was finished but Lois body was more accepting of his cock. Each hard thrust he found himself sinking deeper into the warmth of her pussy. Lois arched her back and let out a satisfied mewl as he buried his full length in her. "M-more," she purred while looking at him. Samson wasn't one to deny the woman anything especially when she asked like that.

"Anything for you," he said while shifting again. He slipped his hands under her thighs and moved them so that her legs were positioned on his shoulders. He slowly pushed his chest towards hers, effectively folding her on herself. His grinning face met her needy one as he rested on his forearms. He moved his hands so that he could return to groping those wonderfully large titties. "I'll give you all you can handle," he whispered while forcing his cock into her. The new angle made the man feel enormous, and like he was hitting depths that shouldn't be possible. Lois thrust her chest up only to find that it was being kneaded by the man's hands. In this awkward angle, she was folded on herself enjoying every bit of the man. "Fuck you feel good," he groaned as he kept humping the woman. Her body had changed for the better, and now her pussy was keeping him in. Her body was pumping him just as hard as he was pumping into her. His hands worked to continuously massage and grope the titties. Sometimes he focused on the nipples pinching and pulling them, forcing the woman to arch her back even more. Other times he was grabbing handfuls of the meaty titties. The soft flesh overflowed as he massaged them.