Cost of Justice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each thrust produced a sloppy sound as their juices leaked over their intertwined bodies and onto the bed. Sweat dripped off of them, and the two lost track of time as they went at it. Lois laid back receiving everything her mind focused on the pleasure that was spiraling in her gut. The tingling from earlier had spread through her body and made her act in overdrive. It was like she was aware of any little sound, of every smell. Her mind was processing things faster, and she was just more conscious of her partner's heavy breathing. She had been with more than enough men to tell when they were close to the edge. Biting her lip she let her sensual side lead. She needed the man to cum so she could be on the way.

Untangling her hands from within the sheets she reached up. At the odd angle, she could only grab his lower back and could barely pull him close. Sitting up she made sure her lips collided with his and her tongue immediately fought for dominance. Caught off guard Samson fought to recover, his tongue meeting hers as the two were locked in a passionate embrace. Both dueled for supremacy that neither would give the other. Lois broke away first, and through panting breath, she said, "C'mon big boy. Split me in half like I know you want to. God fuck me like I know you've been dreaming of. C'mon, leave my legs shaking and me wanting more of that delicious cock." Samson's cock twitched as he kept it up. The words were so sexy and he felt himself stiffen up as his thrust became more shallow and quicker. The new angle rubbed against the woman's g-spot and her legs started to shake violently. "Oh yeah, just like that," she purred as her nails dug into his flesh. Unlike before they actually punctured him and he hissed in pain. He wasn't going to let that stop him from finishing and chose to bury himself in her warm depths.

Lois had taken every inch and the feeling of Samson's hot breath sent her over the edge. Her pussy walls closed around the man, flexing and cradling his dick. She started panting as the orgasm took over her body. Her nails dug into the man drawing blood, as she let out an animalistic groan. Samson wasn't far behind as the dueling sensations of pain and pleasure caused his cock to spasm. Burst after burst of cum was shot into the woman's body, filling her until she started to overflow. Soon clear white and tinted blue fluids leaked over his balls and the her ass as Samson slowly withdrew himself. One last spurt was shot into his sheets as he rolled off the woman. Both lay there panting not sure of what to say or where to even begin. After several minutes of silence, Samson rolled over and saw Lois getting up gathering her clothes and gear. Her fingernails, or claws as they were more accurately described were painted red with his blood. "Just gonna fuck me and leave," he laughed while sitting up.

Lois looked over her shoulder and for a split second had a frown on her face. "I have to move fast, I've spent enough time here." Donning her costume again along with several of the larger cooling pellets she made her way to the door. Glancing over her shoulder, she smiled, "I'll be by if I need anything." With that, she donned her helmet and left.

3 months later

Samson sat in his chair analyzing the chemical signature of the compounds when he heard the familiar steps of an old friend. Turning around he saw the masked figure of Lois, clad in a costume so tight it looked painted on. Even behind the thick protective helmet, he could tell it was her. "Ah the vigilante to what do I owe this pleasure?" he asked with a cheesy posh accent.

"Spare me the theatrics Samson," Lois said while removing the helmet. Her blonde hair was the bleach blonde he had gotten used to, "I need some info on the shipment that is allegedly coming in. Some new tech wouldn't hurt either. Something to combat sonic weaponry." the woman started walking towards the bed, stripping her costume off in the process. Clad in a matching red lingerie set that went great with her tanned complexion she added, "I think this is a good enough price." She waved her hands over her body, her claws shining in the light of the room.

Brown human eyes met blue feline ones and an understanding was met. "Oh yes, yes it is," Samson laughed while stripping his shirt and joining her on the bed.