All Comments on 'Cost of Survival - Road Trip Pt. 01'

by Firsttimewriting

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
jdl2848jdl28489 months ago

Loved it! You’re such a great writer. Please continue

HagisHagis9 months ago

One of the best and most complete writers strikes again!! He shows how to exploit the characters' kinesiology and small details to build up the tension. Τogether with his imagination, he has created another wonderful story!

skaddixskaddix9 months ago

Incredible work....

Amiable69Amiable699 months ago

That is undoubtedly the best story I have ever read! Amy x

FirsttimewritingFirsttimewriting9 months agoAuthor

Thanks everyone, I appreciate you taking the time to comment and especially commenting so positively

ThrillherbrysonThrillherbryson9 months ago
Yet Again

Turned out even better than I expected.

AguniAguni9 months ago

This was a good surprise. Pretty sure the first story I read of yours was Cost of Survival. Good scenes. Now I'm starting to want to see more from this zombie apocalypse story.

Also got to say, Arlene and Nicola got me acting up. Obvious European ancestry on some buxom woman from the South. And Nicola's tall too. Woof...

FifthEstateFifthEstate8 months ago

I recall mentioning several months ago how much I’d like to read another chapter in this saga and you come out with this? Superb! FTW, you truly are the best storyteller in this genre on the site. Can’t wait to see where it goes next.

To any potential readers browsing comments prior to jumping in…I tell you, READ THIS MAN’s WORK!!!

FirsttimewritingFirsttimewriting8 months agoAuthor

@FifthEstate, i started out writing during Covid as the loss of interaction with people outside of my immediate family was an abhorrent situation as it was for everyone else on the planet. I turned to this as an outlet, never intending it to go beyond 1 maybe 2 stories before giving it up. Hence the name I selected for myself.

Then I got some nice feedback on my first series, figured I would stick with it a little longer.

That was 2 years ago.

For me, the comments, advice and encouragement of people who have read my scribblings and enjoyed them has been the real gift from this experience. I've made some friends through this, my volunteer editor in particular which has been an unlooked for bonus. Another bonus and something that genuinely moves me is when someone like yourself FifthEstate, with your obvious talent for writing, gives me feedback like you have. It means an awful lot to people, all writers on this site, when the effort they put into a project is recognised. Thanks for doing that sincerely.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFirsttimewriting@Firsttimewriting
Started writing for first time back in March 2021 as a form of therapy during lock down. Enjoyed it so much I've kept going at it since. As always, thanks to those readers who have been following, enjoying and feeding back on my efforts, I really appreciate the support. All ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Cost of Survival Previous Part