Cost of Survival - Road Trip Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cricking her head forward, Natasha could see how her breasts had enveloped his cock, just the head peeking out between them. She knew what he wanted next without him having to give further instructions. Holding her breasts together, Natasha began to lift them up and down so that they slide on either side of his lubricated length, up, down, up down. She could see his head being swallowed and spat out from the crevice between her breasts. Up, down, up down. He reached down to take an erect nipple in each hand, tweaking them, pulling on the stiffened flesh so that they seemed to distended and swell even more, fleshy bullets of surprising sensitivity. Even as Natasha drew them against his cock, he added a counter motion, shaking his hands side to side so that the soft fat tits shook like jello moulds, rippling erotically.

Her neck began to ache from the awkward position so Natasha let her head slump back to rest on the grass, her eyes now looking at Brutus's face as he looked down upon her, the clear blue sky a tranquil backdrop to his unnervingly powerful presence.

Her breasts felt so good, a heat flushing through them that felt like nothing she had experienced before. Her body felt small and helpless trapped as it was beneath his, her mind flitting from one thought to the next, one sensation chasing another through her virginial body. The idea of a cock, a weapon, as powerful as his actually entering her, taking her, using her, fucking her.

"Unnnngggrrrrhhhhh," the moan that spilt from her wet lips was more like a cow lowing in a field, the scent of a bull in its nostrils. She didn't orgasm fully, but there were small pulses of pleasure thrusting through her at her lewd thoughts while all the while the giant black cock remained a constant presence between her flopping tits. Natasha couldn't see her own face but she could see Brutus's changing as he looked down at the moaning eighteen-year-old tit fucking him.

"God-fucking-dammit," he snarled, surging to his feet, his hands pulling her breasts apart so that his cock could spring free of their cushioned embrace. Natasha looked up open mouthed, bewildered at her reaction, completely non plussed as to what might have caused this reaction. She watched as he looked away, off in to the distance where her mother had travelled. Her eyes followed his hand as he raised it to his face, drawing it down from forehead to chin in a self-soothing gesture. He was confusing her with his behaviour and she rattled thoughts through her head trying to figure out what was going on. Maybe his wound had flared up and was paining him? Maybe he'd heard something, feared her mother's early return? Perhaps he had mistaken her moaning for the sound of a zombie, the noise generating unpleasant memories for him?

Whatever inner conflict he'd had warring within himself, a grunt and a headshake seemed to signal it was at an end. Brutus turned towards her again and Natasha allowed herself a smile, her hands returning to her tits in expectation. Instead of resuming his seat on her however, Brutus instead braced his size fourteen boot against the soles of her shoes, her legs straight out, feet side by side. Then he bent down, seizing her by the waist of her jeans, pulling her to her feet in one powerful tug.

The speed of her ascent, the rush of being party to a demonstration of his strength, it made Natasha giddy and as she steadied herself she gave out a whoop of excitement.

"What's up, why'd we stop?" Natasha giggled out the question that had been on her mind.

"Another life lesson for you. You start moaning and makin' noises like you were, well don't be surprised if the guy you're with gets an itch to go further." He delivered an open-handed slap to her rump, the force of which caused her to totter a few steps towards the farmhouse. "So that's what's happening now, we are goin' further. Now get that ass of yours inside, time you showed me your bedroom."

Rubbing her left ass cheek through the tight jeans, the eighteen-year-old hobbled towards the house, her bare breasts swaying as she walked. After the first few yards, Brutus delivered another smack to her butt, causing her to squeal but also to walk faster. He slapped her twice more as they crossed the yard so that by the time she reached the house Natasha was running, straight through the kitchen and up the stairs as quickly as her figure-hugging pants would allow. Brutus never more than an arm's length away as he herded her towards her bedroom.

She had left her bedroom in a state of disarray. The limited clothing she possessed strewn across the bed earlier as she had considered what to wear. Natasha wished she'd thought to tidy up but while she might have been conscious of the mess, Brutus seemed oblivious. Even if he had noticed it would have made little difference as he now added to the mess. He gripped the duvet that was covering the bed, heaving it clear of the sheet beneath, dumping it and all the clothes that had been lying on it straight onto the floor. Bed clear, he grabbed Natasha by the waist and swung her onto the bed so that from the knees up she was lying down flat.

"Strip bitch," he barked, following his words with action, his hands dropping to his own pants, loosening the belt.

Natasha unbuttoned her jeans and began pushing them down off her hips, she struggled to get the jeans over her round ass, flopping from side to side on the end as she worked the denim over her bare backside. Finally, she had them down past her crotch and Brutus came to lend a hand.

He was completely naked by now, hard cock jutting out like a bowsprit on an old sailing ship. The older black man raised her legs up, pulling her boots off, then heaving the jeans free of her legs. As he was stripping these items from her, Natasha shrugged the crop top free of her torso so that in less than a minute they were both panting from the exertion but as nude as Adam and Eve.

He kept a hold of her legs, a big hand gripping each ankle before pulling them down till each limb was cocked at a forty-five-degree angle, her young, fresh white pussy opened to view, a drool of vaginal fluid already seeping out through the pink lips courtesy of the mini orgasms Natasha had experienced having her tits fucked. Standing between her legs now, knees bent only slightly, his large cock brushed across the entrance to her pussy, rubbing against it before sliding onto her stomach, the tight curls of her pubic triangle acting as a nest to his cock as it rested there.

"Virgin? Right?" Brutus grunted at Natasha.

The giddy excitement, the confidence, the glow of triumph she'd felt earlier. All of that was gone now. She wasn't going to admit it, not to herself and certainly not to him but she was scared. Shit scared. Losing her virginity was a big deal, huge. Losing it to a guy twice her age, a black guy, a fucking stranger who had been fucking her mom the night before. Was that really how she wanted this to go down? Brutus circled his hips, his black shaft dragging across her stomach, firm and heavy on her smooth skin.

Yep, this was exactly how she wanted it to happen.

"Mmm hmm," she confirmed, nodding as she did so.

"Not for long, eh? Never had a virgin, so I be tellin' you now, this is gonna hurt at first. Bite your lip or scream your lungs out. All the same to me. When I start fuckin' you, I'm not stoppin' till I'm done. You get that?"

"Uh-huh, yes, yes. Do it, do me. Fucking do me," Natasha groaned.

"Teenagers, no fuckin' patience," Brutus said with a half-smile.

He twisted his hips again, pulling back so that his mighty club slid back once more, it's head dipping till it rested against the entrance to her pussy.

"Seein' how your mom and you took good care of me, I'm gonna show you some patience even if'n you aint got none yourself," Brutus said as he slowly put pressure behind his cock, the dark flesh pressing firmly at her labia, passing between her pink lips with a slow steady grace.

"Oh. Ohh. Ohhhh, oh, oh, oh shit!!" Natasha groaned as for the first time ever a cock began to enter into her pussy. She'd expected it to feel, well different than it did. All the shit she'd heard growing up, the pain, the problems with doing it the first time. Natasha had built it up into something traumatic, a rite of passage that led to greener pastures. It wasn't like that at all, there was some discomfort but the sensation was above all pleasurable. It was easy, why'd she even worry?

"Fuck yeah, I'm doing this, I'm doing this. Too easy, God I'm good!" she crowed.

"Bitch... that's the tip, I got a foot and more ta come," Brutus responded, keeping the mirth from his voice. Fuckin' teens, full of piss and wind and fuck all experience.

"Oh. Ohhhhh," Natasha moaned, realisation hitting her along with a new wave of pleasure as she felt more of his cock enter her. She already felt full, her vagina stretching itself to accommodate him. And there was so much more to come? It couldn't possibly fit!

True to his word, Brutus took his time, conscious of the young woman's virginial body needing time to settle around his intruding cock. He took baby steps, inching into her gradually, pausing at each fresh resistance that her tight pussy threw in his path. The curvaceous teen wasn't making it easy for him though. Natasha rolled and moaned, her ripe body rippling as she shuddered on his cock. Her huge tits shaking in turn, nipples rock hard atop them. The squeaking, moaning, groaning sighs were like honey being poured in his ears. It took all of his considerable will to not just jackhammer away, he wanted to see her cumming hard on his black cock, screaming his name in extasy.

"Patience brother, patience," he murmured, to himself and to his rampant cock that seemed to understand, pulsing against the walls of her pussy.

Eventually though, even Brutus had a breaking point. Natasha was halfway to her first 'real' orgasm, one achieved by a man's penis inside her. She was drowning in the experience, there was a little pain now but she knew it was nothing compared to what might have been if Brutus hadn't been so firm in his conviction to do things right, to take his time. She could feel though that the time for slow and easy sex was coming to an end.

He released his hold on her legs, letting them thump onto his chest as he bent slightly forward, his cock turning inside her as he did, flexing itself almost, hard black cock straining against the moist wet walls of her vagina. Brutus took a hold of each of her big tits, another thrill of pleasure seeding itself in Natasha's chest as she revelled in the feeling of his powerful grip on her soft flesh. Anchor point secure, Brutus pulled out fractionally before driving hard inside her, his cock pounding an inch further forward in a heartbeat, covering the same distance within her body that was taking three or four minutes using his previous method.

"OH, MY FUCKING GAWD!" Natasha yelled.

Brutus flicked his pelvis in reverse once again, shifting a half inch of hardness out of her no longer virgin tight pussy, then he powered into her again, BLAM, yet another inch carving its way into the unexplored tunnel between her legs.

"SHIT. SHIT. SHIT. ARE YOU FUCKING SHITTING ME? OH SHIT. GOD. FUCK. SHIT!" Pain, pleasure, agony, ecstasy. Natasha spun through the sensations like they were opposite heads on a coin, a coin that was twirling through the air.

"Now you getting' it," Brutus said with a grunt of satisfaction, his own need finally getting met. "Now you know, it aint boy bands, unicorns and holdin' hands at the mall. This is fuckin' bitch, this is gettin' stretched, slammed and owned by the big bad black man and his nasty big cock. You getting' it an' you lovin' it now, dat right?"

"OH FUCK.... FUUUUUCCCK!" the wail drawing out as Brutus slapped his cock in hard, two times, BLAM, BLAM. Now he was almost halfway inside her, not that Natasha could tell, she just felt like her entire body was stuffed full of cock. She felt bloated, she actually thought she might fart, puke or shit from the knot that seemed to have twisted itself into a beachball sized entity in her stomach. What was happening to her, she felt so bizarre.

Brutus stopped trying to make gains into her depths, with half his cock slick now with her pussy wrapping itself round it, he decided to step up the pace instead. Still holding Natasha in place via her tits he began to fuck her, no more stop start thrusts, a smooth pumping motion instead.

Starting slow but building. Natasha felt his cock moving inside her, every single atom in his black dick seemed to jingle, push, prod and just plain beat upon every nerve ending in her pussy, the sensation of being stuffed and sick continued, grew, swelling inside her till she felt like she was losing her mind. His big right hand, strengthened by years of manual labour squeezed her tit like her was checking its freshness.

The beachball within her popped, exploding out from the pit of her stomach, rushing through her organs like lightening chaining through the sky. She was cumming, cumming on his cock, orgasming hard and the newness of it all seemed to multiply the myriad of sensations until it became indescribable, just pleasure, like she'd never believed possible.

"FUUUCCCCKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!" the orgasm shut down her brain, robbing her of any eloquence she might have possessed for this milestone moment. Then it was just high-pitched grunts and shrieks as Brutus rode her hard, his pounding cock drawing out the moment, pulling a second, a third orgasm out of her body in the wake of the first shattering explosion. Natasha just letting it happen, her body's reactions shaped by the master fucker pounding between her legs.

He pulled out of her, lifting her further onto the bed, delivering a few playful slaps to her tits as he did so, so that Natasha felt them sway to and fro from his light blows.

"Get on your side," he said climbing onto the bed beside her. Natasha turned to one side, facing him, irritably, he twisted her around, flipping her one-eighty so that she faced away from him, her view the open bedroom door, the empty landing beyond it.

She felt him spoon in behind her, the solidness of his body against her, toughened by life's hardships, scarred from his life's experiences. Brutus turned her head to the side, Natasha gasping slightly to find his face pressed so close to her own. With his hand cupping her chin, holding her as firmly as if she was in-between the jaws of a workshops vice, he pressed his mouth against hers. His beard was surprisingly soft as it brushed the skin on her face, then his full lips were crushing against her own, the kiss holding her in place now, not his hand.

His lips and mouth worked against her own, opening, pressing, chewing hollowly, their lips locked tight to one another. His tongue flickered against her have open mouth, brushing the inside of her top lip and Natasha sighed with a deep longing, her sweet breath mingling with his own. Brutus's tongue probed further, wetting her lips, tracing the contours of her perfect teeth before slipping past the pearly whites and into her mouth to find her own tongue waiting for him. Natasha squeaked again, her mouth muffled by the tongue wrestling, as Brutus slipped a finger within her pussy, stirring it around, pressing it with absolute precision on especially sensitive nerve groupings within her cunt.

Natasha pushed her ass back against him, loving the feeling of his big dick against the soft cheeks. Even as he kissed her with a completeness she'd never experienced, his finger stirring the embers of her last orgasm, she could feel the low pulse of his cock, slow throbs that reverberated against her ass. She could feel it and know a tendril of fear that he would be putting it back in her soon and going deeper once again. That wasn't why she was afraid though; she was scared because she knew she wouldn't want him to stop.

The finger slipped out, only as far as her clit where it began circling it like a vulture over prey. The vacancy in her pussy wasn't there long, his hardness once more pressing inside her. Natasha shuddered deeply as he pressed deep into her, moving quickly to regain his foothold midway on his shaft. There was a delicious feeling of helplessness as her body quivered against him, his mouth still locked to her own. He seemed to drink the gasping moans from her mouth, swallowing them as she breathed her pleasure into his body.

"Mmmh, oh, oh, god, oh fuck, you, you're so so big!" Natasha finally managed to utter some words as Brutus pulled his mouth away from hers. A line of saliva linked their mouths for a moment, swaying delicately between them like a line of spider silk. It broke as she jerked her head suddenly, Brutus shifting his weight forward so that the pressure of his presence within her grew stronger still.

"Easy time is over," he said. His hand curled round her throat, encompassing it completely, tilting her head back as the edge of his index finger pressed beneath her chin as the long thick fingers curled around her neck. "You got yours, you lost your virginity but you gained mor'n you lost. Now I get what I want."

He held her throat as he fucked her, a low pressure, never choking, just a constant reminder of his complete dominance. He worked himself further within her, Natasha dealing with the fresh pain and discomfort better now, better knowing the rewards that accompanied it. He lifted her top leg up, opening her up further still, yet more cock meat disappearing into her as he thrust in and out.

"That pussy wants my cock, damn if it aint takin' it. You just like your momma, body that cries out to be fucked. Sweet pussy and great tits, tellin' ya, you just like your Momma," Brutus said happily as he fucked Natasha with a steady pace now, dropping his speed.

"No, uh, uh. I'm.... uh, fuck, yes, yes, I'm......." Natasha tried to talk but she could feel another big orgasm approaching and it was like the gathering climax was flipping switches in her brain to the 'off' position, each thrust of black cock inched her closer, each thrust of black cock seemed to make her dumber.

"Fuck, no... No, no, no. I'm not her.... ugggh, no, not her," she whinged in response, the few words requiring far more effort than they should.

Brutus slowed his pace further still, he released her throat and leg and turned Natasha so that she now lay on her stomach, her right leg hanging half off the edge of the bed, her face turned to the side as her head rested on the pillow. Brutus was kneeling behind her, a hand on the small of her back keeping her in place, his cock having slipped almost all the way out as he repositioned her. Natasha tried pushing back onto his cock but the firm pressure above the curve of her buttocks kept her effectively pinned to the mattress beneath her.

"Come ooonnn!" she wheedled. "I'm sooo close, just, just, stop screwing around, messing with my head and just fuck me."

"Yeah? Not like her, eh? See she liked this black dick too. That woman, she loved this cock in her, all open to doin' whatever freaky shit I wanted, jes' for a taste." He pulled out a half inch of cock, perhaps three inches remaining within her. "Hey, dat aint you, then dat aint you. I guess that finishes the life lesson you wanted. Now you know, you got the information and the experience, you can make your choices goin' forward."

"Urrrhhhh" Natasha moaned in annoyance into the pillow. "Fine, yes, okay, whatever you said. Alright? Happy?"

"Nope" Brutus said and he delivered a slap to her generous ass, the flesh wobbling. "I know you were listening last night, heard your momma cumming on my black cock for hours. Know you were listening and I know you were wishin' it was you. That's truth."

"Fine, yes," she groaned sulkily."

"See, dat's it," he said and fed Natasha some of what she needed, she felt him dipping deeper into her snatch again before it stopped. "Now that's your truth, lemme give you mine. I want to do shit to you that I did to your momma. I want this fine ass body of yours, I want to do all the shit I did to your momma and more besides. Dat's my truth."

1...345678