Cost of Survival - Road Trip Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"More?" Natasha said, she could feel a worm in her brain, already thinking about how she could out do her mom. Nicola was first but she could be best.

"More," Brutus echoed. "We aint got time for all this discussion shit, not with your mom comin' back soon. So, all you need to do, tell me I can do whatever I want, tell me you want my black cock, tell me that you mine. Say that and girl... you gonna come like a train and your momma never gonna know a thing 'bout it."

"Do it, do it!" Natasha breathed huskily, squirming beneath his grip. "Fuck me, do whatever you want to me, put that big black cock all the way inside me, I'm yours, do it, do it Brutus."

He grabbed her by the hips, feeding her pussy with prime black steak, one, two, three thrusts and he was back to midpoint once more. Four, five, six thrusts and Natasha had two more inches she hadn't thought possible. The next dozen thrusts were delivered slow, giving the panting eighteen-year-old time to catch up with what was happening. Then, thump-thump-thump, three more deep hard pumps that brought Brutus's heavy balls another two inches closer to her body. Only three more inches separated Natasha's soft rump from the base of his cock. Brutus took a hand off of her hip to grip her long brown hair.

"Own you now bitch," he growled and with a rat-a-tat-tat of strokes, he breached her fully, the softness of her ass pushing back against his washboard stomach as he hit balls deep. Natasha felt tears flood her eyes, the pain in her pussy part of it, the pain of her hair being pulled was some more. The pain of surrendering herself to a scarred older black man to feel for once that she was the equal if not the better of her own mother... that hurt the most.

There wasn't time for further self-reflection, Brutus pulling her up, onto all fours. Her breast hung down, nipples brushing the rumpled sheet beneath her. She moaned piteously as he withdrew his cock, just three or four inches but she missed it all the same. Then it was slamming back within her and she found herself loving it.

The older man fucked her hard, the sting of his flesh slapping against her own, even his scrotum as it occasionally whipped against her, it hurt. How was every part of him hard? She found herself losing grip on the sheet, her hands wet with sweat and the power of his thrusts making her slip forward. There were some wooden rails cut into the headboard of the bed and Natasha reached out to seize onto them as brace points. Now as he drove his iron hard body against hers, the bed slammed against the wall. BANG, BANG, BANG like shotgun blasts tearing through the otherwise silent house.

Natasha came on his cock again, panting and drooling as he fucked her hard. The poultry had been right. They'd tried to warn her, clucking unintelligibly at her, warning her of a predator. Now she knew, knew that the man fucking her like a bull mounting livestock, knew he was a predator and she and her mother were prey to him. Especially her, soft bodied, petty minded, she had been easy. She had sought him out, throwing herself into his jaws. Now she was his. Sweating, shrieking, drooling as his big black cock tore in and out of her soft wetness. Calling out her pleasure, thanking him, praising him, begging him as he fucked her.

"Ohhhhh, oh, oh fuck, oh, I love you, I love you," she wailed with the senseless immaturity of an eighteen-year-old.

"Gonna cum, cumming in you like I did your mom. Gonna fuck you, put a black baby in you," he said from behind her. Natasha felt her stomach lurch at his words. She had to stop, enough was enough. He had to stop.

"Yes, uhhh, yes, yes, yes" she moaned instead. Then she felt his cock bucking within her, a strange, new heat hit the walls of her vagina and she knew he was cumming inside, the black cock spilling it's seed deep inside her. Natasha could feel the sperm, thick and oozing as it flooded her.

After she had slid off his cock, the semi hard black flesh popping out with a wet farting noise, tendrils of cum, his and hers, oozing out of her pussy in the wake of his cocks departure, Natasha felt exhausted. She hadn't the stamina of her mother, couldn't claim half the energy of the older woman. Or a quarter the energy of Brutus.

As she lay on the bed, he moved to stand beside her, her eyes flickered open to see his cock bobbing half flaccid before her mouth. Obligingly she opened up, letting the thick flesh inside, her tongue lapping at it as it pressed forward. She could taste so many things off of it. Him cum, her own, his sweat, her own, the particular taste that was his body's alone. All mixed up and in her mouth. It took a moment for her to realise but Natasha found herself sucking on his cock... contentedly... not something she expected. That feeling shifted to satisfaction as the black flesh arrested its decline, hardening slowly but surely once more as her lips and tongue attended to it. Five minutes after she had begun working on it, it was almost fully hard again.

"Back on all fours bitch, I want dat ass of yours before you momma gets back and I plan on droppin' at least one more load into that tight white cunt," Brutus said pulling her voracious mouth off his hard cock. He looked down at Natasha, winking at her. Natasha offered him a weak smile, already fearing the worst as regards his plans for her ass.

"Don't you worry none," Brutus said picking up on her nervousness, "I promised your Momma I'd take care of you. Well, am I taking care of you?"

"Yes, so good," Natasha sighed, raising her ass up, head down as he climbed up on the bed beside her.

Natasha's ass, or at least access to it, proved to be beyond Brutus. Try as the big black man might, he couldn't squeeze his thick cock into her puckered entrance, the young white girl unable to stifle her howls of pain as he strove to push into her upturned butt.

She cuffed tears from her eyes as she heard him growling in dissatisfaction, delivering an irritable slap to the smooth globe of her rear end as Brutus gave up, resigned for the time being that it wasn't going to happen.

Natasha breathed a small whimpering sigh of relief that he was finished. She kept her head down, facing the pillow for the moment, wanting to get control of herself before facing him. She'd disappointed him and that self-perceived embarrassment was almost as distressing to her as the attempt at anal sex had been. Being the centre of his attention had been her goal, she just hadn't realised what that entailed.

"Move" she heard from behind her, just as Brutus's hands clasped onto her hips. Natasha allowed herself to be shifted about on her bed. Moving from all fours to lying on her back, her plump ass halfway over the edge of the bed, her legs dangling over the side completely. She watched Brutus standing in front of her, looking down at her curved body. He looked wolflike, licking his lips before baring his teeth in a vicious smile that gleamed white through his full black beard.

"No time to waste," he muttered. Natasha was unsure if he was addressing her or just talking out loud. He focused on her face then, speaking once more and this time definitely towards her.

"Your momma can't be much longer, we gonna need to clean up 'fore she gets back or she's gonna know what kinda daughter she got."

Natasha nodded in agreement. Her room was in pieces and no doubt it reeked of them both. She'd need to air out the room, probably scrub her sheets, and her mom's as well to avoid suspicion, on top of that, she still had to clean up the eggs she'd broken earlier.

"Yeah, so this gotta go quick, I need to pump that last load into your cunt like I promised. Can't be lettin' you off with half the experience promised. 'Sides, pair of big titties like you got, you need to have yourself a baby."

"Wha...what?" Natasha squawked.

Brutus pushed her legs back, folding them up and either side of her. Natasha's hand moving unbidden to grip her own legs, her body moving by instinct to spread itself wide open for him. Peering down she could see the fat long black cock hovering above her plump pussy, weaving small circles in the air before Brutus held it steady to aim it at the wide-open target.

"Don't go playing dumb, it don't suit ya. I can see that body beggin' for this cock and you aint even gonna try deny it. That pussy is weepin' with the cravin' for my black dick in it. So, I'm gonna give you what you need and once I'm through seedin' you again, you gonna have ma baby growin' inside ya. Nine months from now and it'll have these fat fuckers to feed on." Brutus slapped one of her tits playfully to emphasis his point.

Natasha should have dropped her legs. Should have crossed them at the knees and just said no. Brutus wasn't the type to force himself on her, he'd made it clear that he felt a debt to her and her mother. So, all it would take was to simply refuse and then get to cleaning up, her fun had for the day. After all, she had gotten what she wanted. She'd lost her virginity and to a man who had definitely known what he was doing. No need to take a further risk, time to stop it, stop it now.

She groaned as his fat cock split her lips apart, inches thrusting inside her body on the first push. The resistance crumbled, folding before it even began. Instead of crossing her legs, Natasha pulled her thighs still wider apart. Her mouth opened, lips parting as if to speak. It wasn't a 'no', 'nae' or 'never' that came out though.

"Eeeeee, ahhhhh," her soft wail came as his cock stabbed inwards again, steel hard black flesh making short work of her soft white body.

"Dat's what I thought," Brutus chuckled, feeding still more cock inside her, Natasha's pussy a willing recipient. He patted her stomach, the flesh rippling beneath his hand as his cock began to stroke in and out. "This belly gonna swell with my black baby."

Natasha panted as he fucked her, his cock digging deep, getting to the limit of her capacity much quicker this time, her own body adjusting at speed. She doubted she would ever get used to this, this feeling of being stuffed beyond measure, but her body was at least learning to shrug off the discomfort quicker now. Her whole body was undulating now as Brutus stepped up another notch. He was fucking her hard, fast, deep. Her flesh rippled and rolled like a storm-tossed sea. Her breasts, bouncing uncontrollably, nipples puffy and erect, were beginning to burn again with a heat that she now knew was the onset of an orgasm approaching.

The orgasm hit her hard, mainly because Brutus didn't skip a beat while it roiled inside her. His cock continued to plunge in and out while all the while Natasha bucked and moaned beneath him, lost in a fog of lust. He fucked her to a second orgasm, as strong as the first, his deep dicking as remorseless as it had been earlier, the only thing that changed was the length of time she screamed, the deafening shriek the only outlet she had for the intense sensations exploding inside her.

Still, he fucked on, ten, fifteen minutes? Natasha couldn't tell. Despite her innocence though she was starting to realise that, this time at least, he wasn't fucking her to make her cum. Her pleasure was just a by-product of his aims. She could see that he was fucking her in a purely selfish way, she was just the meat to satisfy his hunger. An object. Flesh for sex. If anything, that thought turned her own even more. Sex with an older man, with a black man, her mother's lover. And now being treated as if she was a common prostitute, no emotion or affection, just hard flesh meeting wet flesh. Fucking her to get himself off. Fucking her to impregnate her.

She came a third time at that thought, a short sharp spike of pleasure slamming her back onto the mattress.

"Gonna cum, gonna cum. Yeah, close, close now," he muttered. "You ready? Natasha, you ready, you want it?"

"Uhhh, uhhh, uhhh," each deep thrust robbed her of speech, just grunts now, that was her limit. Brutus clutched onto her wildly flailing tits, holding onto them as if for dear life, his hips blurring as he drove himself on, faster, faster, nearing his own climax.

"N...uuuuh, uh, uh, uh, uh. Nuuuhhhh, uuuuuuh. Nuuuhhh, NO, no, no, uh, uh, noooo!" Natasha finally managed to gather up the will, to stop what was about to happen. She looked up at his face, he was bent over her, his hands mauling at her tits like they were made of Playdoh. Her words fell on deaf ears, his and her own. Even as she moaned out 'no' once more, her own legs curled free of her hands, clamping onto his muscular body, keeping him locked tight inside her.

She could feel him unloading inside. He was so deep into her guts that the feeling of the cum splashing within her was unmistakable. Her nerve endings within her well-used pussy were red raw and tender. The copious ejaculation actually soothing her like a balm.

<<>>

Once they had become disentangled from each other, Natasha and Brutus had worked in unison but in silence to clean up before Nicola's return. Natasha remaining quiet because the clarity post coitus had her flustered. One moment she was burning with shame, the next she was getting cold chills of dread at the idea of being pregnant, then she would catch sight of Brutus as she worked and a hot flush of desire would fill her before shame once more raised its head.

Nicola returned an hour later and she was so relieved to find everyone okay, so happy to have gotten the chance to repair the fence, she was oblivious to Natasha's odd mood. Or was it more likely, Natasha thought bitterly, that her mother was too busy ogling Brutus to notice?

Whatever the case, Natasha spent the rest of the day avoiding both Brutus and her mother, easily achieved by sulking in her room. That night she watched from the window as her mother stealthily crossed the silent dark yard to disappear into the barn. Once the sounds of sex began to fill the night air, Nicola closed the window, willing herself to sleep, trying to ignore the insistent throbbing of her pussy.

The next morning, Natasha found herself awake before her mother, a rare occasion. She fixed herself breakfast and then she brought some up to her mother's room.

"Oh, thank you love, what a nice surprise," her Mom had said gratefully. The tall blonde looked dishevelled and pale, as if she'd barely slept at all. Brutus truly was a machine.

"Any plans today?" Nicola tried to make it casual but she burned with the hope her Mom would leave them alone together again.

"No, no today I'm taking a day off. Just going to spend a few quiet hours in the house and the garden is all. I want to check on the chickens as well. Not much yield yesterday. Maybe they got spooked or something."

"Oh, okay," Natasha slunk from the room, retreating to her own, hopes dashed.

The day dragged past. She kept herself from looking out windows, not wanting to see Brutus. So near and yet so far. Finally, the evening drew to a close and she could escape to bed. She might not get to fuck him again but at least she could get herself off thinking about him. Natasha left her bedroom window open and she lay back on the bed, fingers already skating across her pussy as she began to play with herself.

"No, no we can't...." Natasha could hear her mother's deep voice from below.

"Yes," came the deeper boom of Brutus.

"No, oh, oh no." Natasha could actually hear the surrender in Nicola's voice. "No, she, she might hear."

"She asleep, you said so yo'self" Brutus said overriding her argument.

"Oh... ohhhhhh," soft murmurs now from her mother.

Silently, slowly, stealthily Natasha rose from her bed, naked from her play, to cross the few feet to her open window. With her dark hair and complexion, she didn't stand out too much as she stood looking out. Below her the usually dark yard was dimly lit. A full moon and what looked to be an old oil lamp were casting enough light between them to make it simple enough to see what was happening.

Natasha's mother was in the yard, as was Brutus. Both were naked, her mother's normally tightly bound blonde hair hanging loose about her. They were entwined in an embrace, their faces glued to one another in a passionate kiss, their two pairs of hands roaming freely across each other's flesh.

Brutus broke the kiss, twirling her mother about, his hand cinching around her waist to pull her close to him, her ass squashing into his crotch. He lent forward, kissing the back of her neck, his hands roaming across the front of Nicola's body, their passage hidden from Natasha's sight.

Natasha kept staring, two fingers now inside herself, twirling and curling in her aching pussy.

Brutus glanced over his shoulder, looking directly at her window. She wanted to take a step back, to stay hidden. Instead, she stepped forward, the low windowsill making it plain to him her nudity and the placement of her hand.

The big man grinned at her, wicked and beguiling, his positioning meaning her mother remained facing away, oblivious to the shared look between her lover and her daughter.

"Follow me," Natasha heard him say clearly, his voice loud in the silence of the night.

"Shhhh, you'll wake her," Natasha heard her mother warn him. Brutus shook his head ruefully, her mother unaware of his knowledge.

"Follow me," he repeated, taking Nicola by the hand and drawing her away into the night. He scooped up the oil lamp as he passed it, holding it aloft before him to light their way.

Natasha knew that his words were as much for her as for her mother. She remained motionless at the window looking out, counting silently to herself until she reached fifty. Then her impatience won out and Natasha moved swiftly. First, she pulled an oversized woollen sweater over her head. It had once been her mother's and it fell down over Natasha almost like a dress. She pulled on some sneakers and then headed down and out, following in the footsteps of Brutus and her mom.

Natasha moved carefully, she didn't want to make noise and also, she hadn't brought a light with her as it would have given her away, so she threaded carefully, avoiding anything likely to trip her up. Thankfully enough she hadn't far to go, just as far as the small grove of trees where her mom liked to hang out of an evening. Natasha knew that this place had a special meaning for her mother. Not just as somewhere peaceful to unwind but as a spot where she felt a connection to her family, her parents and grandparents.

Had Brutus known about the importance of the spot? Natasha couldn't know for sure; it might just have been chance that made him take her mom there. But remembering the fucking he had given her, the way he had revelled in his dominance, she had an inkling that nothing Brutus did was without meaning.

Slowly approaching, she could hear the now increasingly familiar sounds of her mother taking Brutus's black dick. Gasping moans from Nicola and hoarse panting from Brutus beckoned Natasha on.

She reached the first tree of the twelve that made up the small wooded glade. She stood close to the nearest tree, hands laid onto its rough bark as she wedged herself tight against it so as to disguise her silhouette. In the centre of the glade, her mother was being fucked.

Nicola's back was propped against a tree, her legs wrapped around Brutus's waist as she helped him support her weight. His hands were cupping Nicola's ass, holding her up and steady as he drilled into her.

"G'uh, g'uh, g'uh," Nicola warbled as his big black cock sank deep inside, one, two, three strong gut penetrating strokes.

Natasha's fingers steepled as her nails bit into the tree bark. She had, for the past few years at least, considered her mother to be lumpish, lacking in grace with her broad shoulders and awkward height. Watching her now, seeing her mom's toned musculature, her strength, stamina... Natasha made a silent vow to herself that from tomorrow on, she would work to emulate her mother.

1...345678