Cost of Survival - Road Trip Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, uh-huh, uh, uh, u-huh," Brutus had stepped back, Nicola bending back at the waist as he did until her hands were touching the soft ground. He held her waist, grinding his cock in and out in short sharp thrusts that were augmented by twists and dips from his pelvis, his cock like a corkscrew in the tightness of her pussy.

Natasha slipped her arms out of the sleeves of the billowing sweater, letting the empty sleeves to flutter by her sides. Her hands roamed across her breasts beneath the woollen garment, one moving down to her soaked crotch where her pussy eagerly awaited the visit of her fingers.

The young brunette chewed on her bottom lip as she gazed at the magnificent specimen of manhood, Brutus's naked form seeming even more formidable and alluring in the half light. The silvery rays of the moon accented her mother's pale white skin and blonde hair while the shadows cast by the trees seemed to cloak the black man fucking her, swelling his stature until he seemed giant like even against the impressively built Nicola.

"C'mon girl, show me what you learned," Natasha heard Brutus's whispered words as clearly as if he were standing at her shoulder. Nicola scampered onto all fours; her milky white ass raised so that a second moon rose in the night sky. He crouched behind her, taking his time. Natasha felt her breath catch in her throat as she watched Brutus push the head of his fat black cock into her mother's ass.

"Ugggh so big!" Nicola hissed.

"Nah you got this; you got this girl," Brutus said encouragingly. His head turned and Natasha knew, as his gaze alighted on her hiding place that he was aware she was watching and listening.

Still looking out into the darkness Brutus kept talking to the blonde mother whose ass he was cramming with cock. "Yeah, dat's it, hurts but its fuckin' worth it, eh? Takin' the black dick like you born to it. Proper hoe for an ass fuckin', respect girl, respect."

She watched as Brutus began to fuck her mom harder and harder. Nicola's ass swallowing the dark destroying dick in a way Natasha knew she herself couldn't emulate. Yet. Brutus's words squirmed around in her brain, taunting her for not trying harder before. Natasha knew then that the big man had most definitely chosen this site. He was defiling it for Natasha as he was defiling her mother's butt. More, he was scrubbing the memories that her mom had clung to, replacing them for all time with a new memory, a recollection of her submitting to his black cock that would never be forgotten.

Natasha felt like crying, tears stinging her eyes, tears of need, sadness and confusion. Her emotions as jumbled as the fingers clawing in her own cunt.

"Cumming, oh cumming on your cock. Oh, keep fucking me, yes, yes, don't stop, keep feeding me your black cock," Nicola cried out, humping back as Brutus bore down on her.

Her daughter fled, no need for quiet now, the screams of Nicola's orgasm more than covering the sound of her retreat. Natasha fled, seeking her own sanctuary where she could bring herself off, the image of the sex she'd witnessed burnt onto her inner eye.

<<>>

The next morning Natasha stood sullenly beside her mother, watching as she tearfully embraced Brutus, clinging to him for far longer than appropriate given the pretence she was trying to maintain.

The black man had decided he had to move on, he had responsibilities he needed to attend to. The wound on his back seemed no impairment, neither Nicola or Natasha could in good conscience claim he needed further recuperation, not after he had fucked and dominated them so entirely.

"Will you be back?" Nicola asked, a catch in her voice.

"Yeah, for sure. Need to check in with you guys, see what you gots growing in your gardens." He delivered this line with a sly wink to Natasha and a smile to Nicola. Natasha self-consciously dropped a hand to her stomach, wondering if there was indeed something growing in her garden.

"Bye," she muttered to Brutus, still too confused as to her feelings to offer him more than that. He nodded in return, starting the bike up.

The two women watched as he slowly drew out of the yard, the small trailer bouncing behind the bike as he moved onto the road proper, turning through the gateway and disappearing from view.

But not from mind. . .

Natasha and Nicola stood there, both listening as the sound of the engine slowly dwindled into the distance until once more silence reigned on their small part of the world.

Her newly discovered respect for her mother was still fresh in her mind and so she acted on it. Nicola turned to look at her daughter with a surprised but pleased look on her face as Natasha took her hand in her own, squeezing it gently.

"Mom, we need to talk."

1...345678